SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

They know about us!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
brojeetabduljabbarsingh
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Everything was going hunky dory with one of my favorite lads, David Moses then I recieve this:

Otu

Do your know this site, Read it well and learn how to be a joker. You are still unprefessional go to more school because you are dealing with more prefessional people. Fool like you

forum.419eater.com :: View topic - Nigeria You have not fulfilled ... [email protected]; Fri, 11 Jan 2008 04:50:37 +0200 (IST) Received: from [10.220.9.10] (Forwarded-For: unknown) by i_mmp4.012.net.il (mshttpd) ...
forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1036323 - 21k -

I was a little red in the face to say the least. I'll be more careful about my e-mail in headers when I post up here from now on.

If you wish to bait him his e-mail is [email protected]

B.

Italy Nigeria

"i have not sheat anybody in my life and i wilkl not start it from you" - Flora Williams

"RUBBISH ! YOU 'RE A GODDAM COCROACH. I DON'T DEAL WITH NONENTITIES LIKE YOU. SAVE YOURSELF PLEASE." Barrister Larry Morris
MrPeterFyle
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nightmare! Ah well plenty more Mugus in the Internet Cafe!

Go and pay the $550 charge and your fund will hit to your country without further delay at all - Rev. J1m And3rs0n.

today my country is having a football march for the african nation cup.so i pray that they will win.well i just cooking rice and plantain,with beef - Eun1ce

here in africa no body likes deaf people (sweeping statement) - Eun1ce

thank whom ever you are but i am not a 419 eaters - Eun1ce

pony

Smile
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like a nice challenge.

It's not really a very big deal. Some know about us, but who cares? They have neither the time nor the money to spend their days watching us to see if we're baiting them in particular. More than likely it'll simply serve us well as a real victim will send an email that sounds a little odd to the scammer and he'll think he's twigged a joker again.

Bait him and I'm sure eventually his greed will outlast his scepticism.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good job. If he tracked you that means you were doing your job well.

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, you can always rebait him from a new address. Nothing wrong with that!
We're beating up another lad, who made a boast like that. Now, I think he is very sorry he said those things about us. Sometimes you make a mistake and lose them, oh well. No matter, there are plenty here to choose from, and you are now a better baiter for it. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Read it well and learn how to be a joker

Now there's a challenge. Get him hooked again with a straight bait and smile as you know you took his advice and are silently stuffing his words down his throat. Evil or Very Mad

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
leeuwen
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did you happen to know how he knew you were a baiter? Have you been releasing any information on this info? *like baiter aliasses, his alliases, emails* If so, mask the info in the future.
Or was it just that you made some outrageous claim?

"IM STILL SLEEPING IN STREET WITH HEAVY CILD HERE AND I CONTACT YOU THROUGH NET
FROM THE MONEY I BEG FROM ETHIOPIA EOPLE FROM STREET. PLEASE IM WEAK AND TIRES OF LIVING WITH OUT HELP. "
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@leeuwen- it looks like the lad googled the OP's baiting addy.

OP wrote:
I'll be more careful about my e-mail in headers when I post up here from now on.

The fellow with the Dexter avatar's advice is good. Mask addys and names (not the whole post) if the bait is ongoing; you also don't need to post any identifying information about your bait, which is probably the best way to keep your lad from finding you.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ TS

Thanks - I tend to blank out or mung any of my character email details in anything I post, but I may start munging or masking the lad's email details as well in case they google themselves.

As I'm mainly posting in the Fake bank forum and it's behind a login, can Google still find stuff there?

200+ sites killed, from these countries => United Kingdom Netherlands Russia Nigeria Switzerland Ukraine South Africa Germany United States Canada Senegal Benin Spain Ghana Ivory Coast Cambodia Flag United Nations

pony pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar

Like my flags? Want some of your own? Let justjay teach you how to kill sites here (clicky).

Hobbes may have retired, but get his brilliant WriteJunk here (clicky) and never touch a .dll again

Proud to be a mouth-breather who posted a load of shit, disappeared into the night but mysteriously reappeared after a long absence
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No, 7- they would have to join to see that forum. Please don't mask stuff in the FB. You should XXXX out your information, though.

For our new folks, a good way to determine which areas are hidden from the google bots is to log off, and then attempt to read posts in the different forums. Main is open, as is Surplus, for example; Scambaiting Help and the FB are behind a log in.

edited to correct oversight.

Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !

Last edited by Tsnerd on Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Doofus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^i just read the surplus board without logging in. Shocked

<--"pls i will like to stop cos their is a lot of tails flows from my eyes." - S@muel E||ison.
Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ doofus

I read another thread where we were advised to mask or mung our email details when posting there.

200+ sites killed, from these countries => United Kingdom Netherlands Russia Nigeria Switzerland Ukraine South Africa Germany United States Canada Senegal Benin Spain Ghana Ivory Coast Cambodia Flag United Nations

Like my flags? Want some of your own? Let justjay teach you how to kill sites here (clicky).

Hobbes may have retired, but get his brilliant WriteJunk here (clicky) and never touch a .dll again

Proud to be a mouth-breather who posted a load of shit, disappeared into the night but mysteriously reappeared after a long absence
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Doofus- Surplus is open so that victims will find the same or similar emails and know that the format they received is a scam.

When posting, users are advised to XXXX their personal information from the headers.

Masking in Surplus would defeat the purpose of Surplus, btw. Wink

Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ You should remove your own email from the headers before posting in surplus to avoid accidental harvesting of *your* email address by other baiters Cool

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Bearkat

I don't tend to use the surplus email forum, as I've got a couple of catcher accounts. However I would think that harvesting addresses from there (rather than taking emails to bait) is not a particularly good idea:

Baiter 1 takes an email to bait from surplus
    Baiter 2 harvests email addresses, including the one above
    Baiter 1 nicely into bait
    Baiter 2 mailbombs abuse or similar to harvested addresses
    Lad abandons emails and takes out new ones
    Baiter 1 loses email continuity (regarded by JJ as important, and why lad emails aren't closed) and possibly entire bait

There are baiters who will offer lists of lad's emails without harvesting from surplus.

And I apologize if you weren't harvesting for the above purpose, and would be interested what you were doing

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Old No. 7 -
Quote:
Baiter 2 mailbombs abuse or similar to harvested addresses
This is something that baiters should not do, and actually occurs fairly rarely, at least from our members.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
I'm glad you said that Slap - it was sort of hinted at in between the lines of the comment I made

kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
They know about us!

"They" is a slight exaggeration.

"One or two of them know about us" is probably closer.

Whatever, even those two don't understand why we do what we do. The mugu wrote "learn how to be a joker," not "learn how to fight against us and help rid the internet of thieves."
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ As KD said, they know we're here, but they can't understand or find where the money is in here, so they very rarely stick around.

You may get an angry email about their scam name being in here, but that's all, they just change their name and back to business.

Speaking of the money, ..............................

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
hacker9
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They know about us?

Surely, they don't know as much about us as the Collective knows about them... Laughing
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^And let's keep it that way Very Happy

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
Doofus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
^^ As KD said, they know we're here, but they can't understand or find where the money is in here, so they very rarely stick around.

Well poor Joseph certainly didn't stick around. Shocked LOL

<--"pls i will like to stop cos their is a lot of tails flows from my eyes." - S@muel E||ison.
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy is posted all over the internet, is identified as a scammer and he sends you that? Don't tell him about Googling his own email address but simply deny everything. Not a long protest, but just "I have no idea what you are talking about. The links you sent me don't open." If he gets back to you, then ask what his logic is. That's all, don't spend much time with him, just plant the seeds of doubt. While you are waiting, bait the hell out of him from every box you have.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I like that because if the lad decides to argue it will waste more of his time! Thumbs up Meets goal # 1

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Old No. 7 ~ I don't harvest from there. But others do and baiters have ended up on the receiving end.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic