SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dang military scammers.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Imus_Naile
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ugh..

Trying to get them to call me. I have been trying for about a year now to get a military scammer to call me. One guy sent me an ID that he was a SGT in the Army, and an E-4.. uhhh.. E-4 is corporal right? It was a stolen ID that was doctored.

Has anyone ever got one to call them? I have wanted to ask them questions about the military and make them crash and burn.. IF THEY EVER WILL CALL ME!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">Click here to support 419eater.com! Donate today!</a>
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That comes under educating the scammers of their mistakes. We try not to do that, the more mistakes they make the better.

It would be better if you replied as Sergeant Corporal Simitch of the 10th of the 27th Light Infantry Armoured Divison

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course they won't call you, for the same reason that female princesses in refugee camps won't call you. It'll give away that they're not who they say they are.

It's good in a way, because baiters who want to avoid phone contact can go for a bait like this safe in the knowledge they'll never get unwelcome phone contact. And baiters like me, VP, Ivor, Freddie etc who love a bit of phone action can steer clear of them and concentrate on all the lads who pretend to be bankers, and have phone credit that needs burning up.

And I'd never want to burn a lad by phone anyway, for the same reason we don't do it by email. Let them wonder what went wrong, never let on you've sussed them for what they are. Because then they'll change character and modality, and become a better scammer.

Edit: Beaten to the burning punch by Oirish.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've baited a few of these guys - I usually claim to be in the British Army and tell them all sorts of rubbish, in the hope that it will influence their future work! Laughing Laughing

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the tips, Mugatu
I'll give the next one to pop into my inbox a go

@ Hekate I've avoided them up til now as I know very little about the military. Embarassed Seems that needn't be a problem
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ They're a straightforward bait, it's just basic 419 really. Nothing you can't handle.

You'll have something in common with him from day one: You know nothing about the military, and niether does he. Laughing
Just remember, he's only a lad.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Yup! I baited one for a couple of months, who claimed to be in a US armoured division, in Baghdad. So I said I was with the Irish Guards in Basra. And that was the sum total of the military content of the posts. He got cross when my sister declined to help us move the loot, mind you!

However, if you need to know army stuff, their recruiting pages, and Wiki, are your friends! Laughing Plus my dad was a Gunner, so I could always ask him stuff, but I haven't had to yet.

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i'm baiting one right now, he's in iraq... he might be, but his computer isn't. i'm not allowed to ring him (fine by me) but he can ring me from "a secure phone box" LMAO if you want to start him, i'll forward you the original mail from him Smile

come to think of it, he might not be military, i'll have to check that... ah, military contractor his doctored ID says.

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any Brit Army stuff you might need to know just ask Wink

pony pony Mortar x18
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As mentioned above. Any questions concerning the Corps well you know. Cool Mind you, we used flintlocks and swung from yardarms, well not that long.

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic