SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ray King/Juliet James: A Two Year Bait!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fatter: I truly enjoy how the FBI has taken such an interest in your relationship. It's nice that they offer this service. I bet you have a or brother who is having problems in their marriage and Agenter Longman could help them out too. Laughing

Also, your "stinkin badges" comment made me choke on my coffee. Very funny.

Now, back to Imelda:

This is what I wrote to Ray this morning:
Quote:
Dear Ray Honey,
Thank you for being so loving to me. You are all I have in my life and I am so happy that we have promised to be together forever. I am still saving myself only for you.
I know you are worried about me getting caught by my ministry and worried about me being involved with the fraudstar. I am worried about your situation in London as well.
What I have to do though, is go to Benin and pick up the case for that man. He is not using the name Gomer when he talks to me, but I trust you and think you are right that it must be the same man. I'm glad that he wants your help too, he must know how much love we have.

I'm not worried about him calling me a fool. You know that you have called me names before and I am forgiving of that. He has not told me that he thinks I am a fool, he has only said that to you.
All I have to do is get his payment from someone in Benin. There is a suitcase I have to pick up with $45,000 in it. That money will be used by me to help start my project for repentent fraudstars in Benin.
You know I have been dreaming about this project since I met you. You also know that I am a dedicated woman of God. I am no longer a sister from ManHands, but I still feel the need to do God's work. I also have much guilt from betraying my ministry. It was a sin. I must do this in order to make things ok for me.
I will be making plans to go to Benin to meet up with the suitcase man. I am scared. The suitcase needs to be brought to Nigeria but I don't think I can do it without you.

Please write me soon.
Your dearling,

He sure is crafty. This is his reply. He's going to try to get me to another city and scam me some more from there. And, my LORD is he loaded! Rolling Eyes You'd think someone so wealthy wouldn't be begging me for money for food. Laughing Laughing

Quote:
Thanks For Your Kind Mail As The Content Noted.I Understood You Like To Help This Man,And From The Investigation I Did As Citizen Of Benin,This Man Is Trying To Put You Into Problem,I Have Enough Fund For You To Help Invest In Your Project,I Have More Than 6million usd As My Inherittance Lodge In Same Suitcase In Benin,And I Have Another 4million usd In Holland While Another 1.5million is in Spain i think you know about the one in spain?what else did you want from the guy who doesnt love you,i love you and i will not like you to involve yourself into big problem,if you need money badly for the project,Amsterdam Holland is not far to france,you can easily book a ticket and received the fund in there and from there you join me in london or you plan it in your convinent way to meet each other after you've taking the fund from the man incharge.

Sweetheart,i dont like you to put yourself into big problem,my money in holland is enough for you to plan your project in big way that your ministry will hear and forgive your sin.

Look forward toward this and get back to me in anyway you could work in any of my fund as i believe is still in same pocket if you could help claim it and we from there go to benin to start your project.

I await your response.

Yours

It's a nice idea Ray, but I gave this Gomer my word. Wink

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, Ray is pissed off now, and a smartass. Laughing

I sent him this:
Quote:
Oh Ray,
Thanks so much for worrying. I know you don't want me to do this, but I have promised this man from a long time ago and feel that I must keep my promise to him. I have kept my promise to you to always be with you, not to take the sex of another man, and to be your wife! I keep all of my promises.
It makes sense for me to do this because I am going to Benin anyway, I'll just go now and do this and have the extra money for my project. I appreciate that you have so much money to share with me.
You know that I need to leave France anyway and get to Benin.
I have to do this and trust you to do whatever you can to keep me safe.
I want you to be in Benin with me and teach me ---snipped long paragraph about sexual stuff I tried to use to soften him up and get the blood away from his brain -----
Don't you want me to be in Benin and you can get there faster and we can go to the hotel like you said so that your children won't disturb our sex?

I also think that it is hard to have so much love together and be apart. Me being in Benin will just bring us one step closer together.
I also still have the laptop that I bought for you before I left New York, did you remember that?

Yes, I am scared, but you also know that I am very stubborn. I have been detained in France too long. The reason I stayed here was to try to help you get back to Benin. It has been long enough and it is time for me to continue to Benin.

I look forward to your loving words, and you telling me that you will find a way to help me with this, as I have already helped you so much.

Your Queen and dearling

He replied with this. I can almost hear the sarcasm. I understand he's shocked that Imelda is going against his wishes. This reaction is to be expected. Luckily, I'm the only woman for him (Take THAT, B4bs! Wink ) so I'm sure with a little time for this to sink in, he'll come around.
I'm getting quite tired of the "I'm stuck in the UK" routine. Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Thanks So Much I Know You Are Very Stubborn And You Keep To Your Promise,Thanks For Keeping Yourself For Me Even Though Am Here Without Knowing How I Could Get Back To Benin Without Fund.I Noted You Like To Go To Benin,It's Good As You Believe Things Could Be Okay Between You And The Guy You Promise To Help,I Cant False you Not To Go To Benin,But Remember I Warned You And A Word Is Enough For The Wise.

Am Still Here Looking For Fund To Get Back To Benin,But I Was Suprised You Are Going For Another Person Transaction After You've Abandon My Fund In Spain,You Promise To Claim This Fund For Me,I Believe If You Had Done This,I Will Not Have Short Of Fund Like This,But Since You Like To Act As You Like,I Can Only Wish You Goodluck And Ready To Get Back To New York If You Were Caught With The Fraudsters.

Thanks Even Though You Believe You've Help And Non Of Your Fund Was Received By Me,I Believe The Way You Plan It To Deceive Me Is Not Your Fault But The Way I Keep My Fund Safe For Myself.

Have A Great Day And Stay Bless.

Ray.
Quote:

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yet another picture from Ray
Razz THE KING OF DUBLIN HARD AT WORK Razz

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii203/babs_dink/KINGWork.jpg

Quote:
Sweetheart,Hope All Is Well?I Sent You An Email This Morning When I Wokeup Just To Know If You Are In Good Condition And Am Yet To Hear From You,Hope All Is Well And You Are Enjoying The Brighter Weekend?

I Check On My Box And Noticed That I Have A Picture,Though It Might Not Be Useful For You To Send Money But I Promise To Get The Clear Picture That Hold The Required Sign For You Before 4:00PM Your Time Tomorrow.
Hope That Will Be Alright For You?
I Need To Hear From You As Soon As Possible.

ZZZzzz

Subject: I Need You Love...............................
24 Font
Quote:
Where Is My Love?I Have Been Watching My Computer Since Morning Hoping To Hear From My Love,Hope You Are Alright?I Am Not Happy For Not Hearing From You,It's Important You Make Me Happy,Where Are You?Talk To Me Love................I Need To Just Hear You Are Alright,Get Back To Me Am Crazy For Not Hear From You..........................Get Back To Me Love,With Short Note From You,I Will Sleep Confortable For Tonight.................Hope You Ready To Make Me Happy?Hope You Wish Me To Sleep Confortably For Tonight?I Need A Short Note From You Love.....................
King.

ZZZzzz

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fatter: Some of the picture links on this thread aren't working because we posted them when the forum was on the other servers (DDOS attack). That picture is one that he sent to Luckey before.

I got the BIG font on my email today too. I guess he means business. Laughing

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've sent Ray a testy e-mail telling him that I'm going for the suitcase in Benin myself - the potential therefore is that I put |melda in jeopardy too.

I won't do anything more as Ray isn't seriously biting on this but it will put more pressure on him to get moving so that he can protect his investment, and ensure that his Goose doesn't lay the Golden Egg in someone else's nest. Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Twisted Evil RAY KING SWALLOWS DINK FOR $2,500 Twisted Evil

3 new pix
http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii203/babs_dink/KRK1212.jpg

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii203/babs_dink/KRK1213.jpg

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii203/babs_dink/KRK1214.jpg

Another form w/fingerprints re-done. His witness is Brain who can't spell his own last name
http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii203/babs_dink/KRK1211.jpg

Quote:
Hi Raymond-
soory I didn;t write sooner. I stayed at a friends house last night and ended up staying ther all morning. Then he gave me a ride on his motorcycle home and Pietro was movin g trash and madonna figurines and like these round blue orbs from the yard and puting them down staird. So when we were done me and my roomate went out to the Paramont Wang to watch the football games-----Goess how much I won????? I lost $5,00 in th e Pats game(which was really my winnings from last week so I decided to go big w/the Giants getting the points ANF THE GIANTS WON ANYWSY!!!!So I won $14,000 (well 15 but chef Jay Strongbow was bulls hit so I bought everyone like 3 rounds of drinks and those indioans that wrestle alligatirs r kinda crazy so they started fighting and the pokice came and me and my roomate got punched and kicked but we didn;t get arresyed so I;m home now an d I fot the money. My roomate made $6,500 too so we r go to the Outer Limits Bohmfahk Mall tomorow.
So ya, the only form u need is the short one u did that I got with tomorroes date on it cuz thet said the forn an d the pictie r suposed t
2 be passed into west uni at the same time---I still think u should do alot of pictures so they can;t say no, u know what I mean--- AND, I got ur picture of u hard at work! Is that like at the Royal House in Dirblim? It looks great you have a lot of phones and remotes and stiff thats cool---what's that thing the award over ur head?An award?I am beat and I got 2 get a skin punch of a mole on my back removed tomorro so I;m going 2 bed'''''Good Night
babs

Quote:
Sweetheart Go Through The Attached Picture And use Any For The Payment.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats again Fatter! Very Happy

Imelda has pissed Ray off. After letting him stew a little, I wrote to him yesterday, talking about the Benin plans, asking him for advice, etc.

He replied with this:
Quote:
Thanks For Your Mail Imelda XXXXXX And As For Now,I Dont Have Much To Say Than To Wish You Goodluck.

When he uses my first and last name, I know he's trying to push me away. Laughing

I didn't quite get the point of his short email Wink

Quote:
Ray,
Thank you for wishing me good luck! I know you're always thinking of me.
I hope you have more time to write today, your last email was so short. But, I understand that you are busy.
I'll be waiting for answers to my questions about meeting the man in Benin. I trust you for advice, even though you get mad at me sometimes.
Also, remind me how much money you need for food in case I can get some sent through moneygram before I leave.
I'll let you know my flight information as soon as I have it.

Your sweetums,

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update: Ray and I have been arguing a bit. Well, I've been arguing. He's been terse. Last night I went bonkers on him with rapid fire emails switching between many moods, sometimes within the email. I told him how mean and scary he was, I accused him of the murder of his late wife. I also told him how much I care and need him, and that I want to send some of my money ahead of me to Benin. If he won't accept the money for me, I'll send it Gomer.

I clearly got to him. I think, if I'm reading this right, he's blocked my emails. Oh wait, only to THIS address, he wants me to write to the other one. (He has been using his less often used Ray addy for me lately because that's the one he used for Gomer).

He's soooo sarcastic. Laughing
Quote:
Imelda XXXXXX,It's unfortunate you called me all sort of Bad Name And as for your information,i accepted all you said concerning the murderer of my love,i thank you for remembring me about the bad accident happened to my late love.As for your information,i sleep and think like a reasonable person and also digest the type of person you are,imelda am sorry you need nothing from me than to stop further communication to this address,i know you are very stubborn and if you try am sure you will notice that your message get back to you.It's unfortunate i knew you from the intercepted box and it will be fair you continue your deceitful word on the juliet box as this address is created for sincere and straight forward human being. So I should bait him on the other addy?? Laughing

I think and think of a human being of your nature and feel i need to just tell you to forget about me and send your money to the fraudsters or anyone of your choice.I think when someone sleep and understand the kind of fellow you are that deceive and push someone into big problem in which i pray for God to take me out from,it better i forget about you forever.
He details some of the things I've done to him. Bastard! He left some out. I've done much more than this in this bait!!
1.You Plan with Stu And His Patrner To Deceived Me With Fake Payment Details On 6000. (it was two 3000 payments, months apart)

2.You Connected Me With Ettiene And At The End Of The Day I Realised That He's A Fraudster That Wanted To Stole My Fathers Fund.

3.You Directed Me To Get Read Of A Lady That Loves Me With Sincere Heart In Order For You To Have Me,I Discharge The Lady All Because Of Your Love And At The End Of The Day,You Betray Me Love.Am Still Facing The Problem But I Believe My God Shall Not Deceive Me.

4,You Setup Another 3000 With John And Later Claimed Back Your Fund in which the information was received from the westernunion.

By Thinking Of All The stated characters of yours, If you only knew!! and the way you betrayed your ministry by stealon there fund,if i reported you to the police to track you down with my personalty in Benin You Deserve it,But am still thinking of how you shall be punished for all your bad attitude,

It's Nice to know you and pray never to have theif,lier,betrayer,like you as my wife in this life in Jesus Name.(AMEN)..

I really like this letter. I'm still deciding how to reply.

luckey

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray wrote:

<snip>

2.You Connected Me With Ettiene And At The End Of The Day I Realised That He's A Fraudster That Wanted To Stole My Fathers Fund.

<snip>

By Thinking Of All The stated characters of yours, If you only knew!! and the way you betrayed your ministry by stealon there fund,if i reported you to the police to track you down with my personalty in Benin You Deserve it,But am still thinking of how you shall be punished for all your bad attitude,

*sniff, sniff* Is that an opening I smell? Laughing

I might have to dust off Etienne again. Twisted Evil

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes it is luckey. Wink

By the way, Ray REALLY wants to be done with the current Ray/Imelda relationship . . . but still wants to hold on to Imelda. Imelda just won the Yahoo Lottery!!! The name of my claims agent is JANE HOLT!! And she has Ray's phone number!!! Laughing Laughing

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a Jacques Clousseau gmail account and could call him as the bumbling Inspector from Interpol to see how well he can understand my Franglais. I'd have to ask him whether or not they have 'minkeys' in Benin, of course.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, luckey (Etienne) was hatching a plot to work with Ray to turn in Imelda to the authorities. She is a wanted woman. There's a reward from the ministry. A french inspector, tied in through Luckey. . . . could bring in the superior (Sister Sledge). Let's put that on the back burner and see what happens with Imelda's trip to Benin first. The goal with the "turning in Imelda" modality was to get Ray to publish this bait in the form of a video taped deposition. Wink Twisted Evil and I'd still like to try that at some point.

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a tangled web Ray is weaving!!! Semple Tonn3 (another of my characters) just won the lottery too!!!

Ray messed up with the emails though. He sent one with this contact info:

Quote:
You are to contact the Account Officer
> Dr,Raymond King.
> TELL:+44 704 576 85XX
> Email:jane_holtXX@yahoo.com

and then quickly sent another with the Ray King contact email address. Think Semple might notice that Jane is both a 20 year old girl and an account officer? Laughing

He must be getting desperate for a paying victim.
He just completed the forms for Sister Sledge too. They're boring, or I'd post them here.

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Twisted EvilTHE KING OF DUBLIN CONTINUES TO SWALLOW DINK FOR $2,500Twisted Evil

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii203/babs_dink/KRK1231.jpg

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii203/babs_dink/KRK1232.jpg

Those are pictures #6 & 7 holding that sign. He doesn't look too happy hanging out on the roadside posing. Looks like poor Ray's not having a good week with any of his prospects.

Quote:
FBI Washington D. C. J. Edgar Hoover Building
10th & Pennsylvania Avenue,
Northwest Washington, D. C. 20535
TEL/FAX: 501-6.

ATTENTION:BABS,

Hope All Is Well?I Only Like To Know If You Are In Good Condition Of Health With Your Friend.What Is The Name Of Your Friend And Your Contact Address?What About The King,Hope Is Alright And No Misunderstanding Between Both Of You?Have You Fulfil Your Promised?When Shall We Expect King In United State?

I Will Be Glad To Hear From You As Soon As Possible.

Yours Faithfully.
Chrstiana Longman

ZZZzzz

Quote:
Sweetheart,
How are you today?

I Expected To Hear From You Throughout Yesterday concerning the picture i email to you with the form,Hope All Is Well?It seem as if you dont like sending mail to me everyday,what did i do for you?If there's any offence i offended you,kindly pardon your king as you are the only one i love, trust,and plan to use Razz the rest of my life with.

Reply at your convinent time.

ZZZzzz

Back in November I told Ray all about how Babs had won the Yahoo Lottery but the Yahoo Barrister ripped her off for $5,000.
Quote:
Dear lucky winner.

How are you today?

We expected you to have claimed your winnig bonus to your country since weeks ago,Hope no problem?your winning bonus still safe here and we ready to send it to you in any convinent way you like.

We await your response as soon as possible.

Mrs Linda Gilbert.
For Yahoo Lottery Organisation.

ZZZzzz

Quote:
Dear Barbara,
Where Are You And What Is Happening To You?
The way you acted within 2/3 days does'nt look as if you truely love me,I Wakeup And Check My mail to know how i could easily get you,but it's unfortunate i dont have other way to get you than to expect your mail.Why did you allow the bicycle man to use the advantage of him being in united state to shit my love? I never believe you could acted to me like this after you've noticed that i have the true love for you,And for your information,i believe no matter how much love and sex the bicycle man gave you,it can never perfect that the kind of sex and roman i will give you.I have JAGUAR,LIMOZINE,LEXUS GEEP AND BMW In Dublin,i have plan to trip you back to Dublin and confirm how sweet and Great my family and my country are,you need to get back to me as i attached another pix for you to make the payment if you truely there for me.

Yours,
King.

I still haven't responded.
GEEP!

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, Ray the trophy machine. Laughing Laughing
He really is having a bad week. Did you notice that in those last two pictures he's missing his big gold ring he's had in every other picture before that? (His left hand).
I hope he had to sell it.

I can't believe that both of his "only true loves" are not working out for him.
Maybe things will work out with B4bs after all so that he can "trip you to Ireland and Roman you". Laughing

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima, good eye on the rings. Here's hoping he hocked them to get ready for your safari. I still haven't written back to him but he's been very busy.

He starts out first with an ECard

Quote:
Sexual Thoughts of My Imagination
by brown-eyed girl
sexual thoughts of my imagination ...
sensual romantic wine and dim lights,
classical music to undress you ...
erotic and slow, marveling at every curve,
gently gliding my hands upon your skin

slide into my arms and touch where you wish
feeling so devilish
candles flicker,
echoes of desire filling the air

to taste you, explore you ...
I need your body -
your lovely body that seduces me

how I'd fill you with my ecstacy,
grinding inside of you,
that look of surprise, your lovely eyes
that mouth so inviting ...

just sexual thoughts of my imagination

Then 24 mostly cut and paste long emails between 4:43pm till 5:27pm. They�re boring except when he tries to adlib or doesn�t bother to read what he�s cutting and pasting. He gets all his stuff from loving you . com

Quote:
Is All Well My Naughty Baby.

Quote:
U need to get out of the airforce and come back home with me!
clapping

Quote:
I wish that you were here or that I were there, or that we were together anywhere.

Quote:
I'm yours for life boo and your absence won't change that, King for life

Quote:
MiSs U Damn Much..

Quote:
I really miss you mukul even if i try hard i cant forget you and its really killing me a lot

Quote:
Stop Trying To KILL me. im sorry.
That's his emphasis

Quote:
It's already started - the sleepless nights knowing come a few months time you wont be here for a year - maybe two - to me a lifetime.
Razz

Then one last email card at 5:38. I've just sent him a nice insult from the Yahoo Lottery Barrister. I don't think he's going to make his numbers for January-Hope his Oga doesn't downsize.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

24!!??? That's hilarious!!! Interestingly, I rapid fire emailed him myself the other day. He learns tricks so easily.

Those sections you quoted were very funny. Laughing

So, Imelda wrote back to Linda Gilbert about her lottery win, and said that she wants to have the money sent to her fiance, for a surprise. Wink I've written back and forth with Linda a few times, but now I need an address to send the check to, so I had to spoil the surprise. I wrote to Ray and told him the good news and asked for his address. He'll have to forgive me now. I'm giving him all of that money. And, the chance for a perfect scam!

Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ That's hilarious, Ima. Very creative and funny.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wrote to Ray with the good news of my lottery win, and didn't get a reply from that addy (the one he told me not to use) Wink
But, I did get this reply from his other addy (the one that is apparently for liars who write to him) Laughing

Quote:
WHERE ARE YOU NOW,ARE YOU STILL IN FRANCE OR BENIN?

Laughing Laughing The poor guy just can't drop Imelda.

I'm also working out the details with the lottery agent for my winnings.

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good job Ima. He sent me another ecard today but that's it. Linda G is the one I've been constantly hurling mugu insults at-still no reply.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hadn't gotten any other replies from Ray, and hadn't written back to the lottery agent because I'm waiting for Ray's address.
So, I sent Ray a quick email asking why I hadn't heard from him (I ignored his "where are you" email) and that I need his address for the lottery.

He wrote me this: Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Thanks For Your Kind Mail But It's Unfortunate I Dont Know What You Meant By Lottery.Could You Please Explain To Me Why You Needed My Address For Lottery Lady.

I Await Your Response.

Ray

What lottery? Suuuure. Laughing Ok, I'll play along.

Edited to add update regarding Sister Sl3dge:

Sister had written him this:
Quote:
Dear Barrister Juli3t James,
Thank you for checking in on this. I have been speaking with the finance manager here, Mr. Dylan. I have explained this situation to him. As you know, when this transaction started, Mr. Kricket was our finance manager, so I had to fill in Mr. Dylan on all of the background. He was reluctant to allow me to proceed with the payment of these fees at first, but I have convinced him that this is legitimate and that we are in the home stretch in getting this taken care of. He requested two things in writing for the file. When those two are completed, he will authorize this last payment.
The first thing, as you know, is the ministry's required handwritten request for funds.
The second thing required by him is a complete summary of this transaction from start until now, beginning with your correspondence with Sister Imelda. I know this is a lot to ask you to write, but it is what Mr. Dylan is requiring and I'm afraid I have no other option as I really do want to see this through. Twisted Evil

Let me know if you have a hard time remembering all of the sequence of events, I may be able to remember some. Please write back soon and give me a timeline for when you think this will be completed so that I can let Mr. Dylan know when we will need the money for the fee.

Thanks
Sister Sl3dge
God is Great, Thank him this day.

Here's "Juli3t's" reply.

Quote:
Thanks For Your Kind Mail Sister Sledge As The Content Noted.If I Could Understand Your Last Message,I Need To Make Handwritting Request For Fund,Secondly,Should The Summary Of The Transaction Also Being In Handwritting?If I Could Hear From You Tonight,I Will Arrange Myself And Get Things Done For You Unfailing By Tuesday 29th Of January 2007.

I'm torn here. On one hand, I want to make him hand write it all, on the other hand, I want him to write a nice summary of the bait that I can actually read. It's likely to be a shorter summary if it's handwritten. Hhmm. . . I think I just solved it. I'll tell him to type the summary, but I might have misunderstood what Mr. Dylan was asking for. Wink

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update:
Ray is being stupid. I'm trying to claim my lottery winnings from his lottery agenter, and have the winnings mailed to him in London so that he'll have money for his trip back to Benin. He keeps pretending he doesn't know what I'm talking about and giving me his Benin address.

Juli3t James kept her promise with today's deadline and sent the documents I requested.

The hand written request for funds was boring, so I won't post it.

Here is the summary of the transaction (my bait Wink ) typewritten. He's such an obedient lad. He actually printed it and signed it and then scanned it back in. Very Happy

page 1 http://usera.imagecave.com/imabaeder/transactionsummary1.jpg

page 2 http://usera.imagecave.com/imabaeder/transactionsummary2.jpg

page 3 http://usera.imagecave.com/imabaeder/transactionsummary3.jpg

I find page 2 the most humorous. I'm pretty sure he's left stuff out, I haven't figured out what yet. For now I told him that I'm going to evaluate it and I'll get back to him about whether or not it is complete enough to submit to the finance manager, Robert Dylan.

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Trustworthy platform of confidence?
Yeah, that about sums it all up. Rolling Eyes
Very impressive Ima, that�s a unique trophy. I think that wasted a LOT of his time. clapping
My dollah chopping Barrister must have hurled too many insults at Linda G, the Yahoo Lottery spokesperson. Those emails are bouncing. Never got Ray to respond.

Anyway, on my end another ecard, 3 more cut and pastes, then the FBI come back on the scene�

Quote:
TEL/FAX: 501-xx.

We like to bring to your notice that we had been receiving phone call and E-mail message from your fiance,Raymond King,He always Mention that he's been sending you E-mail and never heard from you,though we have been planning to connect to the FBI Office in pronvince to get where ever you are in florida in order to know your faith to the raymond king,if you are not interested in his love and you dont know how to tell me <WHOOPS!>,kindly get back to me as soon as possible in order for us to know how to discharge the king before he got mad.

Yours Faithfully.
Chrstiana Longman.

Quote:
dear raymond- i hope you read this. i am writing to explain somthin that i alray explaid si i don;t know y i have 2 again but i;m gonna xoplain soethibng 2 u
last week i had a major surger on my bak cuz my dr found a mole or somthi ng on myskin on my back. i don;t kno if it was mole or growth or mel and murray oar what but i went 2 his offis anf he did the surger. this was seriosz bcuz he put sum major stuff on my mole spot 2 makr it num and i was layin on the table on my brest with my shirt of. so like 20 minutes later he cut out the skin mole growth thing anf i felt like i swa god u know cuz this stuff doesn;t happen every day or night eve n so i mean i kooked at my while life b4 my eye well both and the white tunnel light thing and it was waaaay like omg true---what hav i don w/my life or what have i don w/my life? ya know? i mean this is is is really serois bcuz here it is a week later an i still have the 2 stitches in my back. i could have died, word hip hop, i left there and drove home after he gave me 2 eybrowprofen---2!what have i done w ith my life/
\i hav just laid on the couch since then and tried 2 get healthy n thin k-i cood onl wach tv an stuf i didn;t check m rmail till 2day n what do i c?
a hole buncj ov emisl u sent me from lovin .com! then u scream at me eve n tho i;m dea f an u say all this nastee stoff like

i shit ur love how do i shit ur lov i shit my shit i don;t shit my love or you luv and i don;t even say the word shit 2 bgin with so ur just rude. i hav done sooooooo much 4 u n u just beg begbeg hurry hurry hurry mone money money. i;m sick of that how dare u. i write u poems u steal poims from the internet. i write sexy stories and u writ 1 sentences. i name our pennis eon payslee and u cum up with a new name all by ur self like gary. i;m not calling ur pennis gary-u probly got other girls callin yor pennis gary but i;m not calling ur pennis gary let them others cal ur pennis gary---and u kept saying don;t worry about mt shoe size and foott x size or hand size and size doesn;y matter like u got a small pennis or what/ u know i have sent u how many pix of me an my yodel naked brest anf u never sent me a naked pix of ur pennisjus like ni peom or story. i;m sick n tirde of this i do everything n u do nothinf---u send me ur pix naked--let me see your pennis cuz i;m not sayin yhat other word u came up wit h n u don;t use our word for pennis. is ur pennis 2 small for my yodel/ is that what u think/ i send naked pictuers n u discharge ur puddinf and u don;t send me nething. i;m tired of thisis ur pennis 2 good 4 me/ i don;t need this i don;t need this prove it proveuit prove it
babs is mad n sad n sad abutt ur pennis
babs
n you fon;t know how much sex n romans he gave me n 111 he let me take a piture of him n his gump whoorslee11
Gump Worsley was a goalie for the Minnesota NorthStars who didn't wear a mask. He was cool.

Quote:
hi agenter longman
since u wn;t call me babs then i;m noy calling u anything like i ased b4.since u won;t talk abotu sexing up with me n my roomate or me n my fiance then 4get it. pls leave me alone-i amlost died last week n raymonf king sent me nasty emai abutt how i go 2 the bathroom anf his love comes out og my ,,, i m mad. i send him poems and he sends studd from the intrebet. i send him sex up stories n he sends 1 sentebce. i sent him lots of pictures og me naked and he doesn;t do any ciz he has a new name 4 his pennis and it;s 2 small so he can ether prove his lov 2 me or not send a pix i don;t care111 i m sick n tired of this and i don;t feel ggod.
y do u care so much about me n him anywat/r u interested in him/ then u go after him. do you want 2 eat my yodel when the pudding rolls out/ then say it. r u interested in me n my roomate/her e;s my naked picture. do u want 2 eat my yodel/
if ywes write back. if no write back n say no
i m tired an i m sick n don;t feel god n all these peop[le r just waaaaay 2 mush/////
babs
babs

I just couldn�t resist another Subject line of �EAT MY YODEL�
Quote:
i was soo mad i forgot the pivture. here is the picture.what is ur answer/
babs

Quote:
Sweetheart,If I Offended You In Anyway,Am Very Sorry And I Promise Never To Offend You Either By Writting Or In Anyway Again.Am Sorry To Hear About Your Surgery Operation And Thank God You Are Now Getting Better.

I Noted Some Funny Stuff In Your Mail,And Am Sorry I Cant Do That For You,Though Have Done This Before < IMA??> and With My Education Background As An Attorney,I Cant Risk This For You.You Promised To Assist In My Coming To United State And Later Change Your Mind While Going About With The Guy At The Westernunion,True Love Always Care For Partner,I Know You Promised To Always Being There For Me But I Was Mad While Not Hearing From You Even Though You Have A Friend That Cant Call Or Email Me To Tell Me About Your Condition.

I Have Some Old sexual Picture At Home And In It,I Hide My Face,If You Need This I Can Send It To You But For Me To Take Another Picture Naked While You Know Am Still Coming To See You Live,Am Sorry I Cant Do It.

Take Good Care Of Yourself And If You Still Love Me Like I Have You In My Head,Please Keep My Love And Try On How I Could Meet You Before Weekend.

I still think scammers naked up in a tree are some of the funniest pictures on this site. Hiding his head is obviously not him. He's getting to be a whiner so...any suggestions?

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy Uh oh, Babs has pissed off the FBI

Quote:
TEL/FAX: 501-xx.

I noted and understand your point and am sorry to hear about your sickness,hope you are getting better?

My job is to serve and protect you with intergrity,and not suppose to involve in the sexual arrasement you introduced to me,and for your information,am not interested in your fiance but doing my job to protect you and make sure you never fall victim of scamm.
I was mad when i noted your sexual picture,infact i dislike you instatly Twisted Evil but for the fact that you are still a young lady,please stop those nonsense and plan for yourself.Are you into drug?did you take much alcohol?Look Babs,try and caution yourself and act like responsible and good citizen of united state of america,this kind of sex picture of yours on internet does not make sense but proove that you are not a responsible fellow Confused in anyway.
Am only trying to make sure we assist in building good relationship between you and your king and for him to change his pennis name never mean is pennis is small,if you are into some drug that it's disturbing your brian you better stop it and build a good relationship for your future.

Am still here ready to assist you in anyway if you could just proobve yourself responsible and good citizen of united state of america.

Yours Faithfully.
Chrstiana Longman.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy Uh oh, Babs has REALLY pissed off the FBI this time...

Quote:
Dear Agenter Lonman-
I never involved u in any sex arrasement-I thought u were interested in going out on a boat w/me n my roomate and just get naked and have fun. u sai u were going to come down in visit and u said ur gun is not for bed. OK I unrtsand. BUT___You also said you has a dfog named snoppy so me n my roomate were like u know ok she;s seen those negroe movies 2.Then you write 2 me yesterday that my naked pix yestreday made you hate me instntly yestrday??????Hoe insultinf is that? Like ur sooooo beautiful???We didn;t say anything butt yur fat ass.Look I juust know that a girl knows what a girl wants and it;s all the same on ther dark.

y wood u say i;m on drug bcuz i like my body? R U on drug bcuz u don;t like it>>>>>I am a very good citizenof the Province of Florida and am proud of .

And, 2 let u know---it does mean something when a guy changes the name of his pennis! It;s no more OUR name now it;s it;s name or his name but nowt my name or our name and who the hell names their pennis Gary anyeay?tayt is jus t lik e so totqlly messeded up. Honest I think this says a lot anout my/our relationship(me and the KJing) and then he writes 2 me an sayd honey i can;t send u naked mail butt i can send u naked mail. I;m like HUNH////You nkow what I mean? Cuz like all men, he;s gonna lye and send someone els picture---look I told u b4--just cuz I;m deaf n dunb doesn;t mean I;m dumb, ok1
So u wanna talk 2 him go right ahead cuz I think u want 2. He knosw how I feel-I;ll now have a picytur beside my bed. And don;t say it;s illegal cuz it; snot.
I mean J*SES doesn;t anybody evn care i alsmost died. I don;t care Agenter longman , I got my $ I got my business Bohmfahk Party and I an a survivor. Plus I m betting on the Pats to win the SUPER BOWL
Goodby
babs

SUBJECT: RESPECT YOURSELF
Quote:
TEL/FAX: 501-63.

How Dear You Talk To Me Like That,Being The Fact That Am Protecting You Doesn't Give You Power To Insult Me,It's Not Proper To Welcome Inresponsible Picture On Internet And If Your King Said He Cant Risk It That Means He's More Reliable And Responsible To Keep the Good name of his family.He got nothing to loose and he king also have more than your $$$ secure enough for his life with whom ever he decide to love and marry.If you like to have King as your fiance not as useless altitude of yours,kindly send an apology letter to him,make him understand you love him and he should forgive your sin and all your wrong doing.Sending message love message and card from internet is somtime more respectful and expensive than writting rubbish without meaning,if king look at you and send lovely card and poem to you via internet,am sure it must be expensive and the message was sent via credit card.Who the hell is telling you all king does to you is not good or bad?My dear girl,i have someone like you as my step sister,i will not like to deceive you,Raymond King loves you and i can assure you that you will enjoy him than the bastard one in united state.

King comes from responsible family and for him to have true love to someone like you,it's important you appreciate his love and forget about rough life that could end youup in prison with the bad one you go out with.

Take this as an advise and correct your mistake by sending apology message to king and also bring him back to your life for better living.

Yours Faithfully.
Chrstiana Longman.

Razz

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic