SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Safari - Just another night in beautiful Parakou...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Professor So And So wrote:
Should I meet the random new guy in Parakou with 50,000?

Only if you go armed with a nuclear warhead... Laughing

In RL, I wouldn't fancy being in the Professor's shoes, I think his life expectancy may not be so great.
In baiting terms, absolutely you should go to Parakou alone.. Very Happy

No need to book a hotel room though.
Afterall, you are just going to conclude the transaction and then go your seperate ways, there is no naughty hotel shenanigens.

And your new contact has to be there to meet you, not get off of lazy arse only when you call from Parakou.
Thats totally unprofessional and completely unacceptable.

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
EvilSwede
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He lost his bags?
Damn, I was going to use that modality for a safari ( when I ever get one going), thank god I had the cellphone gifts in there, so I can trace the bags...

Stupid Lad stole my modality, ah well, It's probably been used before Wink

asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure your original Lad demanded complete "CONFIDENTIALITY" when this transaction began. You held up your end of the bargain. You didn't even tell your WIFE!!!

Now the Lad is bringing in all kinds of strangers that you've never met or talked to. SLAP HIM SILLY. You've got $50 big ones and you're not handing them over to anyone you've not dealt with before. You will only deal with someone you know. Get the original lad, or at least the sick bag loser moving. Rolling Eyes

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ My vote had kinda been on sick-bag-loser too. I feel like it might be worth a shot to tell him to fuck off and just go back to Dubai. I could throw in some shots about how stupid a grown man would have to be to lose his bags and that even though he's an idiot, I trust him. I definitely don't like all of these new people. That will make 4 that I know of.

If I tell him to fuck off, and he plays along, then I can always figure something out from there. Hell I still have a wife to pull out of the woodwork too. Her name is Weeza. Twisted Evil

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Prof - Or, you could invite all fiur of the mugus up to the camp. Why not? The more, the merrier, I say! hehehe Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Prof- I would have replied to many of your comments since your joining eater, but quite frankly, your avatar scares the living shit out of me! Razz

Great bait and congrats on the safari clapping -I'm with demanding he stay involved or the deals off. He's got too much invested plus then he's stuck with his oga when it hits the fan. What a nice trip back home together for them. Can you get him to Parakou and then further up by calling him?

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Prof- I would have replied to many of your comments since your joining eater, but quite frankly, your avatar scares the living shit out of me!

That's funny Smile I considered changing it a couple of weeks ago but I couldn't find anything that I thought fit my sense of humor well enough. Plus, Weasel likes the slob-clown a lot too, so I'm guessing it will be there for a bit.

@ Fatter - I agree with you that he's got too much invested. It's an interesting idea of them sending this other guy. I really don't know why they would even tell me it was going to be someone else. It's not like I even met the Mr. 1brahim character (and do you think that's his real name?). If they were going to comply with my demand of meeting in Parakou, they should have just said that Mr. 1brahim will meet me there, and then "Basher" the hitman could just show up and say he was him.

Anyway, he's going to Parakou or he's going back to Dubai. I can't call him from Parakou because I don't have a local phone, and skype doesn't sell Benin numbers.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I settled on this:

PhD wrote:
I'm sorry to hear that you got sick yesterday, but I'm afraid to tell you that I don't feel comfortable with this new situation with a Mr. Moxxx Daxx. I have done everything I can to keep this transaction confidential, and now yet another person knows about this on your end?? You promised me confidentiality and I'm starting to get very nervous that this isn't going to work out.

I am very confused why you can't just take a taxi to meet me today in Parakou. I already told you I would pay for the trip and that you wouldn't have to come to the camp for anything if you didn't want to. I can take the shuttle down there to meet you, but I don't feel comfortable bringing $50,000 in cash to someone I have never even heard of until now. If you're not going to just make the trip yourself to receive the funds and allow me to sign documents then I will contact Mr. Tarxxx to see if I can just do it when I make it to Dubai in June. I think it's entirely unprofessional of you to make no effort after everything I have done to be here to transfer these funds. I've even lugged a brand new laptop to Benin for you which I guess I will just donate to the camp now.

I understand that you're not feeling too well, but we're so close to completing this that it would be a shame for you to fly all the way back to Dubai without accomplishing our business. Parakou is right in the middle of the camp and Cotonou, so it's not like you're doing any more traveling than me. I also said I would bring extra money to reimburse what you lost in transit. Anyway, please let me know if you're going back to Dubai today so I can call my wife and tell her to come early now. I might as well have her here if I'm not going to be conducting this business.

The sun is about to rise on another glorious day in Benin Republic.

Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good boy:

Rock-Kicking Mugu wrote:
I am able to get better today.So i want to take a taxi now to Parakou.Please start coming to Parakou right now.Get a hotel so that i will not be stranded before the hotel.I am going straight to Le Majestic Hotel. It will take me about 5 to 6 hours to get there.I do not want disappointment.I am coming with the required documents as stated.We have instructed Dxxxx moxxx to discontinue though he does not know the nature of the transaction.

Call me urgently before i get a taxi.If i get to Parakou Le Majestic Hotel,i will ask the receiptionist to bring me to your room.Tell the receiptionist that Mr Ibrahim Yusuf is coming.I will call the receiptionist and inform him also.I hope you will be in the hotel as soon as possible.I hope to see you sson.call me please.
yours brother ,

Simba? Got space for me in a shuttle to Parakou today?

Capella
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nicely done Prof clapping

Malaysia
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Simba? Got space for me in a shuttle to Parakou today?

Absolutely..!!
Can't guarantee that the reliability of the vehicle will be 100% risky free, but no need to worry about that just yet.... Laughing

Splendid baiting Prof..... beers!

SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping

Well done Prof...
A very nice firm slap did the trick.

Since you have never met any of these Lads in person, you have no idea who's really coming to meet you anyway.... Laughing
What is important is that a Lad now has the wind in his hair, a spring in his step and the open road ahead of him... Laughing

I would e-mail the Lad after he is disappointed that he couldn't find you at the hotel and tell him that you told the hotel management NOT to disclose your room number, or even you presence in the hotel without proper ID from the person asking about you. You have a ton of valuables in that room and there is no way the hotel will be allowed to disclose your room number to any strangers.
Since the odds of this Lad being a RL Ibraham Yusuf, then your cover is not blown. You can say you went to the camp on the 6am after the Lad did not show up the night before.
Vegas odds now 10/1 you can get him to the camp... Laughing

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I decided to call him to check in on the progress:

http://media.putfile.com/Safari-Mugu-2

Simba, I just kinda shot from the hip with how long it takes to get to Parakou from the camp. I said 4 hours, but maybe it's 5? I don't want to give your shuttle a bad reputation for being late, so apologies if I miscalculated.

Sounds like a fun trip. Twisted Evil

Thanks to everyone participating and sharing in the lad pain. This is obviously my first safari, so it's special to me Smile

Edit: Simba - Just remembered you can't listen to these. He says he's in the cab (sure sounds like he's telling the truth) amd he's 3 hours away. I told him I just got the mail that he's coming and we're leaving in the shuttle now. Too bad I'm about to go to sleep for about 6 hours or so Smile Damned time zones.

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Edit: Simba - He says he's in the cab (sure sounds like he's telling the truth) amd he's 3 hours away..

Fantastic...!!

So unless there are any problems on his journey, he should arrive in Parakou between 2-3pm local time.

Leave him to stew for an hour or two, making frantic calls to find where the heck the shuttle bus is, then we'll let him have the bad news, that the shuttle broke down and is now stuck in Natitingou...blah, blah, blah.... Laughing

He then has a choice of travelling on to Natitingou or staying overnight at the hotel.. Twisted Evil

Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, it's about time for bed for me. Maybe you can check the camp's e-mail or something to see if he's bored in about 5 hours. Smile

This is supposedly his first time in Benin. It would have been a shame for him to have been confined to one city. You gotta get out there, see the world, and as asia says, get some of that wind in your hair...

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Prof: excellent work here! I like the slap you gave him, and your firm manipulations to get him going north. Nice! I like!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Parakou is a popular place lately! Laughing Great job, a well-placed slap!

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
MrPeterFyle
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is fantastic! Very Happy Very Happy I'm almost considering going out there to watch............!

Go and pay the $550 charge and your fund will hit to your country without further delay at all - Rev. J1m And3rs0n.

today my country is having a football march for the african nation cup.so i pray that they will win.well i just cooking rice and plantain,with beef - Eun1ce

here in africa no body likes deaf people (sweeping statement) - Eun1ce

thank whom ever you are but i am not a 419 eaters - Eun1ce

pony

Smile
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow. I like how you told him 4 hours with such confidence. I hope it takes 8! This is really going well. He is going to be so pissed.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I just woke up and there's nothing in my inbox. I sent a readnotify e-mail right after we got off the phone pretending I was just about to call him. Confused

Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He always surprises me. Right after I typed that post, this came in:

Bored and Bagless Mugu wrote:
I have been in the hotel for more than 3hours.Why are you doing this to me? Is this a joke?
Anyway thanks for your treatment.I will live tomorrow to Dubai.I will live tomorow to Cotonou,from Cotonou to Dubai.I hope i can still meet you in Le majestic hotel Parakou today.Hope to hear from you today.call me since you do not have telephone to contact you.

The read notification (although sent to his other yahoo acct) still says Cotonou, Benin. There isn't a doubt in my mind that this guy traveled though.

I'm guessing he should get room for the night, but I'm not sure how long to let him stew before I get in touch with him.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Contact him soon with news that your truck broke down in Natitingou, and that you had to return to the camp up in Pendjari. Tell him to go up to the camp as there he can catch the water taxi up the river to the camp. Explain that the camp is the best place to make thee transfer, anyway, since no one will be able to see it happen....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I think that might make him twig. I've been trying to think of a way to get him to Natitingou. How far is that from Parakou? I want to e-mail him really soon to tell him that we broke down about an hour from Natitingou and had towalk most of the way to town. I want to tell him to get a hotel room at the Majestic, and that I'm still doing my best to meet him tonight. I think if I try to move him tonight it'll all be over. I doubt he's in the mood right now for a riverboat trip Smile

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Natitingou is 268 kilometers from Parakou (according to my mugu who travelled that stretch of road). It'll take at least 3-4 hours for you to make it....

Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He got this:

PhD wrote:
The damned shuttle bus broke down about an hour north of Natitingou. We had to walk most of the way to town but finally got picked up by some locals that took us to an auto repair company. We got the bus towed to Natitingou and I'm paying the guys here a lot of extra money to work on it tonight instead of waiting until tomorrow. They told me that it is about 270 Km to Parakou from where I am, so I should be at the Majestic hotel about 3 hours after they're done fixing the bus. I suggest just getting a room in the hotel and telling the receptionist that you're expecting me to come. I know it will be late by the time I get there, but at least we can finish our business. I'm sorry about the slight delay, but obviously this situation is not my fault. It's pretty much a piece of shit bus. Please reply to me immediately so I know if you're going to stay to wait for me. I don't want to drive all the way there only to not find you at the hotel. That would make me very mad and I would feel like I was stupid. We brought the satellite phone but we're not getting a signal here for some reason. I can use e-mail while they're working on the bus though.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic