SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Nigerian Scammer Mrs. Faith Lawson

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scorpion Snake
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I did have one just two weeks ago call Faith, not the one from this topic, but she also or he wanted me to send money through via western union, so I said no thanks.

Last edited by Scorpion Snake on Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scorpion Snake
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This scammer found me on myspace.com last year it was on 1st March 2007, then she asked me if he/she ask me for my pictures an I actually fell for this trick, at first I thought this wasnt a scam once he/she has been sending me emails I did check the IP address it was in Nigeria, his/her lawyer is a fake, so I am watching out for any more deadly scammers online.

Last edited by Scorpion Snake on Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the Nigerian love scammers mostly scam women and the Eastern European ones scam men, but they cross genders all the time. I have even dealt with one who was Nigerian and had a Polish partner.

Houston, I'm terribly sorry you were scammed. We here all know and understand how victims are hurt. The fact of the matter is that you're never going to recover what you've lost and your scammer is probably never going to be caught.

The best thing you can do is walk away from this to start with. Drop all communications with these people (most likely one person but could be a gang). Close your email address they've been hitting and let it bounce their emails.

I think the next step, when you've recovered a bit, that would help ease your wounded heart, would be to create a baiting persona and take up tormenting scammers like we do here. You actually can make a difference by wasting their time and making their jobs less lucrative.

Another important thing to help you heal is WARN others of this hideous crime. You'll find many opportunities all over dating sites (I hang out on Myspace) to notify potential victims that they are friends with scammers.

Probably anyone here would be willing to help and advise you on this. There's also ScamWarners.com to help. Best wishes to you.

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
Scorpion Snake
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here what she said to me on myspace.com last year:

Why are you hurting me my love?? Faith mood = sad and crying

Hello my darling husband,i was very surprise to read all your mails and offlines talking about me flirting with another man,why will you say such a word on my back,you dont even ask me what i went through today just collect the laptop,the lawyer called and told me that they said he should pay 250GBP for delivery duty before they will give him the laptop. Now you have to send the 250GBP to the lawyer tomorrow so that he can collect the laptop and stop all what you are thinking about me and another man,you know i love you and i cant do anything to hurt you,why are you hurting when ever i am happy that i have found a man of my life,my husband why are you doing this to me. Since the first day i met you i have known within me that you are my husband,but you dont seem to realise this simple truth,why?you have to send the money first thing tomorrow money to the lawyer through western union.

Last edited by Scorpion Snake on Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Scorpion Snake
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

RE: DELETED THIS IF YOU WANT!

Hello Houston,

I saw your mail,I am really agree with you cause you dont prove to me that you really love me and you want to marry me,I have been here fighting for our family and all you do is to flirt around with all the girls you meet on the internet,you told me that you want to get marry to a fake lawyer that just want to make love to collect money from you��if you really love me and want to get marry to me I want you to send the 500 pounds for my up keeping tomorrow to my new hotel manager details below,

NAME : WILLIAMS EBONG,
ADDRESS :70 ADEWALE SEGUN STREET,
CITY :SURULERE,
STATE :LAGOS
CODE :23401.

I want you to send that money tomorrow if you really love me,I am in love with you Houston,it just that I dont know if you really love me or not,by what you told me,when you meet someone online you are easily confuse about the love you have for me and you will tell me to my face that you have someone that want to marry you,how will you feel if you were me,that is just how I feel ,If you really love me send the 500 pounds tomorrow and email me the details and I will know that you really love me,I love you too but I want you to prove it to me now,you know what I am going through here without you.
I will wait to hear from you,but I want you to know I trully love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you,but I want you to show and prove to me that you trully love me too and you not take my love for grated like you always do cause really hurt me,hope to see the western union from you tomorrow,I want you to know that I really love you and the ball is in your court now if you really want to marry me or not,if you send the money I will know that you are mine forever.
Sorry that you are ill,I will to be there soon so that I can take good care of you,I want to settle this as fast as possible so that I can come over to be with you,I LOVE YOU but you made me do what I did,just send the money and I will have no problem with each other and you will always be my darling HUSBAND.

Love from your lovely wife Faith Lawson

Last edited by Scorpion Snake on Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Scorpion Snake
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nigerian 419 Scammer Mrs Faith Lawson (My First Myspace.com Scam)
1st March 2007

Hello Houston,

how are you today,i am a new member here in myspace,when browsing through people in uk,cos i love people from there naturaly, i saw your profile and i realy apprieciate it i guess it comes naturaly to me and i decided to contact you and get to know you who knows where it might take us to,you can contact me through my email : lovely faith 212 @ yahoo.com OR lovely _ faith 212 @ hotmail. com. If you have a yahoo messenger OR msn messenger you can hook me up for a chat so that we can get to know each other,let me tell you abit about myself,i am faith lawson from,north branford,connecticut,usa,i am 25 years old,i hope to hear from you soon,have a lovely day.

Best wishes from

Faith Lawson

Last edited by Scorpion Snake on Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:01 am; edited 3 times in total
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Houston, I've been thinking . . . there are many of us here that would love to burn your 'lady' by baiting him into hell. However, if your scammer does a search on themselves to find out what you know, they'll find everything you've posted here and once they know their Faith Lawson character is blown, they'll crawl into a hole and come out as another scammer.

Would it be unreasonable to ask you to go back and edit your posts to misspell her name and put some spaces in her email address between letters so that the google bots don't pick up this thread?

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
Scorpion Snake
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nigerian Scammer new email address:

s a r a h _ r o l 7 @ Yahoo . com
s o l o m o n a g e g @ Yahoo . com
The scammer is keep changing there emails address, I going to hunt all these impostors down an give them a taste of my medicine.

Last edited by Scorpion Snake on Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Houston, you won't hunt them down if they know you are hunting. I see you added the spaces like I suggested, but think about what they might google. Add spaces to s o l o m o n a g e g or obfuscate letters like this s0l0m0n@g3g. We'll stick with you through this, but please be careful for yourself, too. Remember at all times you are dealing with criminals who would just as soon see you dead if they think there's more money coming from you.

pony

Scorpion Snake
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My dearest husband Sir!

I am faith Lawson, I did fly all the way from New York city to come an see you in the and I came round the back garden and sat in your kitchen and your Father booted me out, why, why, why, I am Faith Lawson your beloved wife, I was waiting to meet you but you make me feel mad, and what is it with you with this Stella, what so special about marrying this slut, if I ever met that slut I would kill her by now, is that your new wife Stella, you still owe me 5,000.00pounds for the real estate documents in my name, is my money you have not yours, why are you acting like a bastard, to me you are a fucking bastard including all of your families in the world, I hate your guts, you know I told you that the real estate documents can be changes into your name and I can be your wife, ask Imoh Bassey his email is at: b a r r i s t e r i m o h _ c h a m b e r s @ y a h o o . c o m, you can contact him through this yahoo ID, if you like to chat to me about getting married an dump that Stella, that worthless bitch who lives in Nigeria, she is nothing to compare to me I have �1000Millions I am worth more than your worthless so called wife Stella, email me Faith Lawson at: l o v e l y f a i t h 2 1 2 @ y a h o o . c o m , remember that Stella is a worthless no good for nothing scammer, and when I get my money for my real estate in Lagos, Nigeria, not even Stella or the EFFC will touch me, I will sue Stella and the EFFC Office, for fraudulent attempts on my Father estate in Nigeria, Lagos, here is a message to Stella your so call scamming wife who you are dealing with since May 2007, and to all her families and black friends, I going to close Stella Business down, and send all her families to prison including your so call wife Stella, if that doesn�t scare her or the EFFC Office I will put a restraining order on her, and her family, and business will be close down, tell your so call wife Stella, I am going to finished her off this year,

Yours truly,

Wife

Faith Lawson

Stella is a scammer, and a bastard just like you and your family, I hope that Stella is shaking in her feet right now don�t forget to email me at: l o v e l y f a i t h 2 1 2 @ y a h o o . c o m lots of love from your darling wife Faith
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ The IP reveals her as an Ngerian scammer .. I dare say 'Houston, we have a problem' (sorry 'bout the poor joke)

This sucks, man, but you're not the only one around here ... Do tell your family, friends, anyone you know not to fall for this kind of rubbish .. eventually we'll get there .. I hope ..

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am faith Lawson, I did fly all the way from New York city to come an see you in the and I came round the back garden and sat in your kitchen and your Father booted me out

Am I reading this right? The scammer came to visit you? Houston, please check your pm box.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Scorpion Snake
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Stella is a 419's

My dearest husband Sir!

How is your wife today online Stella, is she still find you know I am
Faith Lawson your wife I need to speak to you on my Yahoo ID, my email
address is at l o v e l y f a i t h 2 1 2 @ y a h o o . c o m , and you can email me and contact
me about the real estate documents I need is 5,000.00pounds can you
transferred the 5,000.00pounds through western union to me your darling
wife Faith Lawson so that I can pass the cash on to my real estate Lawyer
in Nigeria Imoh Bassey, I am in the UK right now please can you wire me
the details for me:

City: London
Sterling Amount: �5,000.00pounds
Receiver:
Faith Lawson

Also I need the MTCN Controlling Numbers, please send then in 5 amounts to
your darling wife Faith Lawson in the UK, London, so when I pick up the
cash at the western union for 5,000.00pounds, I will get the real estate
documents for 5,000.00pounds, and sell the real estate for �100Million
pounds in Lagos, Nigeria, and I will transferred the money into your bank
account, after that we can get married, an after we can sue Stella and all
her family, and send them to jail for scamming you and for ID Theft, your
darling wife Faith Lawson, tell that Black *DELETED* your so called wife
Stella she and her family and all her business is going to be close down,
an all her scamming family will be in jail they are all 419�s

Yours truly,

Wife

Faith Lawson

Email me at l o v e l y f a i t h 2 1 2 @ y a h o o . c o m , I will tell you what will happen to
Stella and her Black Scamming Family very soon, and all her scamming
Business friends, so stop dealing with this Stella right now!
Scorpion Snake
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

the ring leader is name is Stella

My dearest husband Sir!

Hello is Faith Lawson

your wife you can email me at l o v e l y f a i t h 2 1 2 @ y a h o o . c o m,
I want you to do me a favour I will enlist the details bellowed so
once I get the money of 5,000.00pounds through western.

union to me I will sue Stella and all her family with every penny she has,
and put them all in jail they work as groups in Nigeria in a scamming
business the ring leader is name is Stella, she has been scamming the
world wide web, since she came online, but I will warned you stop dealing
with her now! Faith Lawson western union info:

Receiver:
Faith Lawson

Make sure you wire the western union info to me, so I can sell the real
estate for �100millions, I will change the estate documents into your name
Houston, and you will have �100million pounds into your bank
account, I need your sort code and account number as soon as possible,

Yours truly,

Wife

Faith Lawson

Email me at l o v e l y f a i t h 2 1 2 @ y a h o o . c o m ,
I will tell you what will happen to Stella and her
Black Scamming Family very soon, and all her scamming Business friends,
so stop dealing with this Stella right now!
Scorpion Snake
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pls send the money through WESTERN UNION today !!!

My dearest husband Sir!

Hello my darling faithful husband I want to you do is now stop giving Stella any money, she is an impostors and she is a Man, you know when I met you I told you she was a worthless scammer, have you been dealing with her, I thought this Stella was your wife, and is she afraid to married you, do you think Stella is worth marrying, you should understand you don�t even know her, how would you know if she is a real person, give me her email address and her pictures, I want all the emails you wrote to her and the ones she sent you this year, so I can report her to the real EFFC Office in Lagos, you should know that, if she has been scamming you through western union tell that lesbians Stella to give you back the money, If that worthless lesbians Stella is still speaking to you through your Yahoo ID, take my advise, block her and deleted her and give me all her emails the ones she sent you, and I will pass it onto the real EFFC Office in Nigeria, Lagos, I will print out the emails you sends me and her pictures and pay them �200 pounds in the EFFC Office in Lagos, and then I will tell them to make a trap for Stella in Nigeria Lagos, so when she picks up the money in the western union banks and put into her bank accounts she will be caught and apprehended, and all her properties will be frozen including her bank account and she will go to jail for 42years including her scamming family, I am in the UK right now, but before you do that I want you do follow these instructions bellowed:

Faith Lawson western union info:

Receiver:
Faith Lawson

Make sure you wire the western union info to me, so I can sell the real estate for �100millions, I will change the estate documents into your name Houston, and you will have �100million pounds into your bank account, I need your sort code and account number as soon as possible,
Yours truly,

Wife

Faith Lawson

Email me at l o v e l y f a i t h 2 1 2 @ y a h o o . c o m , I will tell you what will happen to Stella and her Black Scamming Family very soon, and all her scamming Business friends, so stop dealing with this Stella right now!
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Houston, thanks for posting these. We're in total agreement that it's a scam of course.

If you want to get some revenge on this scammer, how about asking people here in the forums if they would bait her for you? I'm sure there will be many volunteers, or of course you could do some reading on how to bait, and then have a go yourself. You may find it cathartic.

Either way, you don't need to keep posting the emails here, we're aware it's a scam and all you are achieving at the moment is the scammers' visibility on the net. No bad thing in some ways as it will come up in a search for other victims. The trouble is, as mentioned earlier, your scammer can also google themselves, see themself mentioned here, then change identity, and then we've lost them.

I have every sympathy with your plight, just try to bear in mind that there are some very good ways of getting back at this person, unfortunately we're not using them. Let's change that eh?

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Scorpion Snake
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fwd: Stella is not your wife isn�t she

My dearest husband Sir!

Hi my darling husband did you forgot the western union details let me remind you again they are there bellowed: I am in the UK right now, but before you do that I want you do follow these instructions bellowed: Faith Lawson western union info:

Receiver:
Faith Lawson

Make sure you wire the western union info to me, so I can sell the real estate for �100millions, I will change the estate documents into your name Houston, and you will have �100million pounds into your bank account, I need your sort code and account number as soon as possible,

Yours truly,

Wife

Faith Lawson

Email me at l o v e l y f a i t h 2 1 2 @ y a h o o . c o m , I will tell you what will happen to Stella and her Black Scamming Family very soon, and all her scamming Business friends, so stop dealing with this Stella right now!
Breddan Butter
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HOUSTON - stop posting all of this nonsense. It is serving no purpose.

This is just a continuation of your previous similar posts wwhen you had a different identity
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=881898

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=885112

Do you remember who you were in May?

My IP address is 217.21.39.255. (86.57.134.49 on Sundays) Please don't come knocking on my door.
Breddan Butter
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This topic has been locked to prevent more pointless posting from Houston and others.

Houston and I will continue the topic by pm.

My IP address is 217.21.39.255. (86.57.134.49 on Sundays) Please don't come knocking on my door.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic