SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mass bait: You have to clear yourself from this mess

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
steveperry
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent a retarded small scanned WU receipt to Fr@nk and got this in return

Quote:
I cant see anything in the receipt,please give me this payment details.

1 Sender's name
2 MTCN
3 Question & Answer
4 Amount Sent

This is the receivers Info
NAME: D@NlEL AN@3KWE
ADDRESS: LAGOS NIGERIA

so I replied

Quote:
What is the status of my case. All I hear from you is "wheres my money". I will give you half of the information, then the other half when you provide satisfactory information on my hearing with the efcc.

Question: How Long's a Chinaman?
Answer: Yes
Amount sent: $469.54 US Dollhairs

All My love,
Norman

he replied with nonsense about pleaing not guilty and having to get more forms from the Finance Ministry

So I sent this
Quote:
Senders name: Norm@n Bat3s
MTCN: you will get once I have seen your barrister's certificate.

Please understand, I am a very caustious person. I'll be waiting for your reply

Will all my love,
Norman

I started off with the $1000 dollars he originally asked for , but I spent some on booze and hookers of course
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, some how this has turned into a love thing between me and D4niel. I guess my nasty love letter worked. Thanks for the advice Thefife.

I got him off script to where he owed me money, Of coarse I had to send $500.00 to get my refund, I sent the money MTCN S3cure which didn't work, I was then told to send the money to spain, I kind of slapped him (but not to hard for that ) and he fell in love with me. Go figure that one out.

Quote:
I loved you from the very first start,i wish you are here with me so that i can get you cuddled in my arms and wisper some sweet loving words into your ears,my only happyness is to meet you and i promise you i am going to make love to you like nobody else has ever made love to you,i am on laready as i am written this mail.

If have my chance i will like to be with you because you are the love of life,life without you now is incomplete,if you can give me your number i will call you and we have sex on the phone just to show you the way i will make love to you when we see.

Honey please read this from me.

Love is like a butterfly . The more you chase it , the more it eludes you. But if you just let it fly, it will come to you when you least expect it. Love can make you happy but often it hurts , but love's only special when you give it to someone who is really worth it,and the person is Dan

I love you from the dept of my heart. Shocked

Now, my deep male voice might just be a turn-off for him so phone calls are out of the question. Now what do I do? Hey Jaun.....are you reading this?

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ It's good he didn't even mention $$. So you don't mention money. Don't mention anything about the 3fcc or anything abt the "mess". Just keep it up w/ the love angle & move on from there & see what you can get him to do. In the meantime, just keep cybering him. Laughing Or tell him to leave you a little preview on your machine.

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@thefife
I wrote him back telling him how, how, Hmmm... lonely I am and that he has me basically aroused. I did not mention anything other than my building passion. Razz

lostinengland2006
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I may have done some permanent damage. I think I finally lost them. Any help would be appreciated.

I got tired of this short response.

Quote:
I am waiting for the MTCN

fr4nk

So continued on with my bear questioning.

Quote:
Not till you answer my questions on the bear. You are so rude to me. Tell me about a bear, then refuse to talk to me about it.

What bear do you have? What is his name? Why do birds suddenly appear?
Please answer these questions, and apologize for being rude or I will NOT send the MCTN number.

It may have been too much but I did get this back from him.

Quote:
We have bears like STAR BEAR,HARP BEAR,are you okay now.

I wasn't happy and sent this back.
Quote:
You can't do better than that?
I don't think you are very sincere.
JL

His reply
Quote:
Are you out of your sences,you must be mad you little bitch,why are you playing an old man like me.
I will make sure you end up in jail,evev if the efcc is not willing.

I tried to plead with him best I could.
Quote:
Dear Fr4nk,
I am not going to the FBI. I think you have failed as the barrister in this case. You are rude and a bad man. I have contacted the EFCC and they are going to fire you so that I can have my own lawyer get me out of this trouble.

Why can't you apologize. You were rude to me. I will take my chance with the EFCC than have you as my barrister. You are rude and a bad man!

I'm going to cry now because I don't want to go to jail. And you called me a naughty word. I should tell my daddy on you!

His reply?
Quote:
Fuck off

Frank

Yep, think I lost him.
I've been sending the EFCC emails asking if I can still send the money, and can I possibly hire another lawyer as Frank is no good. I guess we'll see what happens. Any suggestions?

- Jennifer, Why have you taken my private letter to you to the scam website.
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ You could always start with a new character. I like that you frustrated him so much he told you to "fuck off" Laughing .

I think I'm almost at that point with Barry. His replies are getting shorter and shorter.

Quote:

Barry,

I have some bad news for you. I just got back from the doctor and he tells me I am very sick.

Do you think I can throw myself on the mercy of the court due to my illness?

It appears I have come down with an acute rare condition of pituitary gigantism due to growth hormone excess.

Sincerely,

------------

ok,i am waiting.

Barry

-----------

I am still waiting.

Barry

----------

Dear Barry,

You didn't answer my question.

Do you think you can get me a reprieve because of my illness?

Sincerely,

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
lostinengland2006
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I may have a reprieve myself. How did I get it? Just had to explain something to him. LOL

Quote:
I'm not playing around with you. I just wanted you to seriously apologize. It makes me cry.

You have no idea how bad I feel right now. And on top of all that, I'm having my womens period. Do you know what that means? It makes me very unhappy very fast, and I have cramping and bleeding and get red in the face and cry and I don't like to be called naughty words.

Sad I'm crying so bad right now. I hate when people get mad at me.

Jenn1fer

He just replied,
Quote:
Ok,i am very sorry,ok.

Fr4nk

- Jennifer, Why have you taken my private letter to you to the scam website.
Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, the blizzard has abated, and got to the WU office today. She has of course sent the money MTCN S3cure! I am certain that the 3fcc will be ecstatic! Rolling Eyes

"I really love you coz i haven't see you" - John Martin
"I want to admit to you that you like me very much." Why thank you Tanya, I thought I did!
"This is the last benefit of doubt." - Efcc
"please climb in a head write to me that I did not worry for you" - Natalya
"i dont even at this stage know your sex:male or female or you are also metrosexual. f**K you!!!" - J03l - I really think he likes me!

Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, D4n has turned into a naughty little lad and I am no longer sure I should be posting in this thread. May be this should be in the love lad section?

Quote:
The love of my life i received your email with love,i am very much single,i dont have a wife nor wife,my love as its not hard for the fish in the sea to see nor the bird in the sky to fly,so shall it never be hard for you in your life to survive in the ocean of our love.

I look around me no one to feel my touch,no companion and no one to make feel sexy,i feel so empty without you by my side and i now said how i wish you were here with me,my love i love you and miss you die,when i make love to you i can go as deep as you receive my c**k!! Shocked

You are my only angel,i need to make love with you on the phone,give me your number,i am already on as i am writing this mail,and i am touching it hard i will come in the next two mins,i am calling your name while i am doing it now,can you call me if you cant give me your number.

My love please promise me you wont break my heart Twisted Evil because i have a great feelings and love for you now.

Again he is talking about a phone call or shall I say phone sex.

haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

Location: demoralise the lads, over and over, they will give up just crush the hope they have of getting cash!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

one of my charictures had to sack Frank for being completely useless.

I stole this insult from another website to send to him as an indication of my distaste at his professionalism

"You're a pigeon's quim. Not a nice, countryside pigeon. One of those f* up scraggy ones you see in town, with one and a half legs. The ones that look like they've spent three days solid out on the piss, lost a fight with a bigger pigeon and then been * on by a poorly labrador. You're that kind of pigeon's fetid stinky quim and a witless bore to boot."

as i am sure frank, danny et al are the same person, will be amusing for him to be nice to me when EFCC appoints me a "new" barrister

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
"you are a cosomplitant asshole" S.Ghartey 2006 - why thank you i think.
' i sent jamaicans to kill you' Mills Kwame - you must have given them the wrong address, no one came round, i baked cookies and everything.
YOU ARE A CUR, A TRAMP, A HOBO A MISRABLE ONE FOR THAT MATTER.
WANDERING PIG.
SLAG LIKE YOU ARE NOT A MAN OF GOD GO TO HEIL I WILL NOT PRAY FOR YOU THAT AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU IS THAT WITH YOU.
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Barry says the case will go on despite my character's sudden case of gigantism.

Only one sentence from Barry. I get the feeling he's not even trying anymore.

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I get the feeling he's not even trying anymore

Yep B4rry became a dud with one of my charecters so I fired him. Basically one line sentences turned in to a couple words (i.e. I am waiting, ok, yes, etc) just like you are getting. Daniel and J0hn seem to be more engaging as you can tell from my lad affair I have going on. I still can't figure how that all started. He hasn't mentioned money once.

dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After a great deal of hassles from my character our dear Frank dutifully supplies his Nigerian certificate of Call to the Bar, complete with wonderful read seal of truth.

Not satisfied with his delays and repeated failings I sent this off..

Quote:
Thankyou frank now I need a 1000 word essay on what you have done wrong and how you will aim to be a better and more cooperative lawer.

The response...from frank

Quote:
What kind person are you,do you think i am a kid.

He seems in close contact with his employers too...

Quote:
What does this mean,do you think we have that time,we have given you enough time,Frank told us when we called him that he has sent you what you requested and you asked for essay as a kid or what.

Well I am not unreasonable to time delays so I asked..

Quote:
You what? I have told you what I wanted. I need to be convinced that that fool Frank has all the faculties to continue this matter. I need to be sure your lawer is up to it. If he cannot hold a pen and write out his name then I can send him the Bar Association exam or a series of questions to asses his qualifications and competence.

PLEASE TAKE CAER OF YOUR SELF OR I SEND TO YOU F.I.B ?

United Kingdom Closed lad accounts X24 Sand Timer 1 X 2.5 years
narf
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I contacted the EFCC claiming I am a rich american.
I told them I would come over and they should send me some documents. No response from them so far....

I also contacted the other EFCC with the victim fund. I told them that I am a Japanese CEO and that it is really embarrasing for me that I fell for such a scam. No response from them either although I told them I do what ever they wish... has anyone else contaced the other EFCC?
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Ambush7 Laughing Laughing

I think that you should send him a very erotic photo of your self Cool
There are tons on the net.

Develop the relationship even further and tell your lover that you will be going to Africa if he wants to get married Laughing
Lots of beautiful places in Africa to spend you honeymoon

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They REALLY do not seem to like MTCN S3cure do they?
Quote:
Please tell them to give you the MTCN.
Oh well there is another 20 bucks down the tube! Laughing

"I really love you coz i haven't see you" - John Martin
"I want to admit to you that you like me very much." Why thank you Tanya, I thought I did!
"This is the last benefit of doubt." - Efcc
"please climb in a head write to me that I did not worry for you" - Natalya
"i dont even at this stage know your sex:male or female or you are also metrosexual. f**K you!!!" - J03l - I really think he likes me!

Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@rumbero My thought exactly after reading some inspiring words from the likes of Juan and Cachuma's recent safaris however, these lads are lazy and suspected to be in the UK. I will be taking it slow to get a feel if its possible.

I do have to slap my lad. He wrote another letter but called me K4y instead of K4te Twisted Evil

@Lou Smorals They hate MTCN S3cure. Get ready for the MG requests.

narf
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems you guys really pissed them off...
I wrote them that I am willing to come down there and that they have to send some documents to my legal department. Their reply was very short:
Quote:
The court is on friday,can you make it here by friday.

3fcc

The new 3fcc is much more fun. They told me they needed a letter with my personal data and a list of my complaints against those evil nigerian scammers... I think I will let them search my brother who will be kidnapped tomorrow Twisted Evil
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Ambush Tell the mugu you picked him up a nice gift & ask for his address to send it. Don't slap him for calling you Kay, it's obviously his little pet name for you Laughing Unless there is another pet name you wish him to call you.

I think the mugu has you confused w/ someone else, possibly a real gf? Do your best to ruin it for him. Twisted Evil It's not enough to break his heart, no. You must rip it out of his chest w/ you bare hands, shred it to pieces, stomp on it 100x, then feed it to the goat. Take you time w/ it tho.

Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Thefife I believe it was a typo but who knows for sure. I didn't slap him to hard. I did suggest that my friends called me K4tie or K4t.

I am sure he dosn't have me confused with someone else. We have cooled down the sex and are starting to get to know our likes and dislikes which I believe I have the advantage being that I am a man.

I will turn on the heat and the passion in the next email. I don't want this to drift too far from that. I am trying to build a little trust and lust and see where it leads.

I did give him a P.S. suggesting that some lotion was being applied to certain body parts and that a gentle application was taken place. Very Happy

We do plan to exchange pictures as soon as we both can barrow a camera. My next task is finding a non-looking professional image set.

thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Out of curiosity, how did u get him to fall in love w/ one of your charcters? Why did he suddenly go off in this direction? In any event, you must exploit it for all it's worth. Ask him to leave a naughty little message on your machine so you can listen to it every time you um, apply the lotion. Laughing

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@thefife, Honestly I have no idea what made him go off script and fall in love with my charecter.

I had him way off script shortly after contact. I turned it around so that the 3fcc owed me money. I had to pay $500.00 to get my refund of $2500.00 which of coarse was unfair to D4niel because the $500.00 was coming out of his pocket (which he never once stated I just made it up) and I went ahead and sent the money anyway through our favorite WU site.

Then came him accusing me of a delay and to send the money to Spain I slaped him and told him he was out of his mind and that I wouldn't be sending any money, that he was the one that didn't pick the money up at WU. I also told him he could keep the money because $2500.00 isn't that much and that I spend that on getting my hair done every month Razz The next thing I recieved was his love letter. Maybe it was the hair thing and his greed Laughing but, so what...I kind of like where it is going Twisted Evil

He has no clue of the bumps in the road ahead of him once I set the hook. I have every intention of playing this fish up to where the line is ready to snap and then give him a little line and reel him in once again and so on.

Although I would like a safari, at this time I think the chances are slim. Maybe later on after tons of email sex, dirty pictures, and a hint of money he will want to meet. I will hint of a meeting but I will let him think it is his ideal. That's what my wife does to me. Laughing He did mention in his last email that he likes the blues and he likes to travel. A safari will give him both Very Happy

thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm, I really think he either has you confused w/ someone else or he's trying to play you into giving him more $$. I don't see any other reason for the sudden love fest. But keep it up. He likes traveling does he? Well isn't that perfect! Tell him you will be in Italy for a few weeks tending to your vinyards or whatever & invite him to stay at your villa pounding...grapes.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
steveperry
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I started getting the short messages too. I got the same certificate he's been sending everyone else. I tried to get him to send me a photo of him holding his certificate and a sign with my name on it. He got pissed. So I sent him his 100% risky free MTCN. We'll see if he write back or not.
narf
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

are those guys dead? I told them I was coming over to them and that I would pay them 15k if they book a hotel for me but they didn't reply...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic