SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Very annoyed cheque lad!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Samuel? Isn't that one of Raymond's fellow scammers who was going to receive your money? You impersonated him in an IM? Ha ha, this I gotta read. SlapHappy, you are the man!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No. Ray impersonating Samuel Thomson, the guy i was supposed to send the money to.
"samuel" told me that Ray was in jail!!! hehehe Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, put down your drinks, and get the kids and bosses eyes away from the screen, as this post has some foul language. NSFWNSFW

chat 01-29-2008

(11:31:26 AM) Ray: Hello There
(11:31:36 AM) Ray: Is this Mr Waye Dwops ?
(11:31:48 AM) me: yeah, ray
(11:32:05 AM) Ray: This is not Ray
(11:32:08 AM) Ray: i am Samuel
(11:32:10 AM) Ray: Rays friend
(11:32:18 AM) Ray: Ray is really in big troble
(11:32:26 AM) me: oh, why are you using rays screen name?
(11:32:39 AM) Ray: the money you sent was void. nothing was inside.. He gave me access to use it and contact you
(11:33:30 AM) Ray: You did not send any money to him thats why you gave him a fake COntrol Number... tell me the truth
(11:33:37 AM) Ray: He is in the Police custody.
(11:33:38 AM) me: I'm sorry I threw out the receipt.
(11:34:10 AM) me: I did not give him a fake number. I misstyped it, then threw out the receipt.
(11:34:22 AM) me: Ray is in jail?
(11:34:38 AM) Ray: If you really do why must you throw it away. You lied Wayne... when you sent the MTCN you kept the receipt then why did you have to throw this away
(11:34:51 AM) Ray: Yes Ray is in Jail for God sake
(11:35:43 AM) me: I thought the business was done, and my new car was full of trash. I cleaned it up, and the receipt was on the floor, I just threw it out. i was tired that night, forgive me,
(11:36:04 AM) Ray: I know Ray to be a very honest man and i like him so very much. I knew he did you a favour and you paid back with a bad coin
(11:36:42 AM) Ray: there is nothing you can do but to get the money sent here or else he will loose his green card and be send back to India without any gain in working here in UK
(11:36:52 AM) me: I did not do it on purpose. Ray is my friend, and he knows i would not do it on purpose.
(11:37:22 AM) Ray: But why? he is suffering for your mistake now after helping you. You are very heartless
(11:38:04 AM) me: i told you i didn't do it on purpose. i have a heart. don't accuse me of things you know nothing about, samuel.
(11:38:15 AM) Ray: An innocent man in jail becasue of your mistake
(11:38:21 AM) Ray: why are you americans like this?
(11:38:27 AM) me: fuck your accusations
(11:39:03 AM) Ray: The only help is to get the money from the Money gram and resend it orlse after 48hrs Ray will be send back home and loose everything becasue of your mistake
(11:39:29 AM) me: and don't insult americans, you fucking asshole. americans are the most generous honest people in the world, you fucker. i don't like you.
(11:40:07 AM) Ray: I am not isulting them i am hurt cos of what you done
(11:40:11 AM) Ray: what if its you
(11:40:45 AM) Ray: you need to be sober. dont know what the consequences was? dont you? its bad and he is suffering. he has been crying since monrng
(11:40:51 AM) Ray: Wayne do you want to help him ?
(11:41:28 AM) me: fuck moneygram. fuck western union. i will do a bank transfer, and that is all. if you don't like it, then fuck off, samuel. ray would agree with me, i'm sure. besides i have to report for work, and have no more time to go to moneygram offices.
(11:41:59 AM) Ray: I dont think you understand anything
(11:42:14 AM) Ray: can you cash money if you are in jail? can yyou send money either?
(11:42:16 AM) me: i'm sick and tired of this shit, and i want to get it over with.
(11:43:11 AM) me: then give me an account of one of his friends to send it, and let them moneygram it to him.
(11:44:04 AM) Ray: wait... i dont know any of his friend Wayne... he is the only one i know and i trust cos he helped me here
(11:44:19 AM) Ray: the only way i can help is by getting western Union or money gram.
(11:44:28 AM) Ray: thats the only solution and the fastest for now
(11:44:34 AM) Ray: he has 48hrs.
(11:44:55 AM) Ray: money wire into another account will take days .. Wayne think about this please
(11:45:07 AM) Ray: help him cos i think he trust you
(11:45:20 AM) me: then too bad. he will have to go back to india then, and i will send him the money to his account in india, when he has an account there. he can email me when he is ready.
(11:45:36 AM) Ray: what ?
(11:45:57 AM) Ray: dont you know if he should leave UK now, he cannot enter UK again for life?
(11:46:03 AM) Ray: why are you talking like this
(11:46:04 AM) Ray: why?
(11:46:21 AM) me: lookit, samuel. give me bank details to transfer money. this is all i will do.
(11:46:28 AM) Ray: wayne calm down and understand what we are saying here. why are you getting mad
(11:47:16 AM) Ray: Wayne. i am New in UK. i have no bank account yet. like i said Raymond helped me here and he is the only one who gives me daily bread... what can i do? Please i am begging you to please help us
(11:47:32 AM) me: because you are pushing me, samuel. and i do not like you. you are not like ray at all. i don't like to be pushed by assholes like you.
(11:48:05 AM) Ray: Consider yourself in our position. I am so sorry. i was hurt cos i dont want ray to loose his Green card. I am very sorry i sincerely apologise please Waybe i am pleading
(11:49:15 AM) Ray: Wayne... I am so sorry. Please forgive my temper
(11:50:39 AM) Ray: Please Wayne... i am begging you... Pleasehelp me and Help Ray
(11:51:29 AM) me: are you even listening to me, samuel? you will have to find someone to take the transfer for ray. i don't care who it is. how about his girl or his future father in law in india? i don't care. but bank transfer is your only option now. i will wait forever, if necessary to send it to him. if he emails me in 10 years, his money will be safe, and sent to him then. i will leave this in your hands and ray's. this is final. and stop begging, it's not manly. only children beg.
(11:51:57 AM) Ray: OK
(11:52:16 AM) me: ok. i will wait for your email. gotta go. bye.
(11:52:26 AM) Ray: Look and listen to me to Wayne. Please take last chance to go to Western Union . Please for God sake..
(11:52:28 AM) Ray: wait and listen
(11:52:39 AM) Ray: if the money did not get here in 48hrs
(11:53:00 AM) Ray: wayne will neer have access to work in UK and loose all his properties and i will loose staying here too
(11:53:07 AM) me: you said ok. ok is ok. if he has to be sent back to india, so be it.
(11:53:22 AM) Ray: Wayne, if you save our life i will forever be grateful and also wayne too
(11:53:35 AM) Ray: SO you want him to be sent back to India ?
(11:53:42 AM) Ray: Wayne this is unfair
(11:53:46 AM) Ray: this is really bad
(11:54:51 AM) me: i really don't care, anymore, but if he does, maybe i'll send him a little extra cash.
(11:55:09 AM) Ray: What if Mr. Oliver comes to get the money from You. i am sure you know Oliver
(11:55:24 AM) Ray: give your addresss so we can send Mr Oliver in USA to come for the money
(11:56:33 AM) me: fuck Oliver. I don't trust anyone who would shoot peolple on a whim. I wouldn't want to hurt the poor bastard first either. jail would not suit me.
(11:57:05 AM) Ray: I will need your home address so we can send some one trusted there
(11:57:18 AM) Ray: Oliver is someone we trust or Bovis
(11:57:27 AM) Ray: Bovis is a gentle man in california
(11:57:58 AM) me: fuck that. i wouldn't trust anyone you sent to me, samuel. you are not nice, or trustworthy, i don't think.
(11:58:14 AM) me: who is bovis?
(11:58:24 AM) Ray Bovis is a new friend of Ray
(11:58:33 AM) Ray: he is a mechanic
(11:58:40 AM) Ray: i can contact him and tell him to come at ones
(11:58:51 AM) Ray he know about Rays problem and he is willing to help to
(12:00:54 PM) me: tell him to email me, and i will contact him, but there is no way i will give the money to a stranger. i will only send the money by bank transfer, are you listening?
(12:01:08 PM) Ray: Wayne
(12:01:16 PM) Ray: the money will be useless to us after 48hours
(12:01:27 PM) Ray: dont you understand ?
(12:01:49 PM) Ray: safe his life or foret it and take the money as yours if you are not ready to help
(12:02:07 PM) Ray: i have been begging you to help and it seems you are not ready
(12:02:25 PM) me: i will be too busy to meet him this week, anyway. i have a new job to do, and lots of time to spend with my new love, Weezy. We are getting real close, now. There are sparks flying!
(12:02:47 PM) Ray: you can forget about me and ray
(12:03:02 PM) Ray: bye for now ass hole. but guess what we shall meet again
(12:03:55 PM) me: very well, but i will still put his money in a separate account, drawing interest, and he can contact me again when he has arrived back in india. i will send it to him then.
(12:04:12 PM) Ray: go to hell ass hole
(12:04:47 PM) me: you are a fucker samuel, and i can't wait to tell ray how much of an asshole his friend in the uk is!
(12:04:56 PM) Ray: you will forever regret this cos we are going to get over this shit and we are going to hunt you donw
(12:05:00 PM) Ray: i can bet this with my life
(12:05:04 PM) Ray: no one chets an india
(12:05:26 PM) Ray: you can say all shit
(12:05:34 PM) Ray: but i laugh at you
(12:05:34 PM) me: I am not a cheat. i have offered a bank transfer. this i will do.
(12:05:47 PM) Ray: you will regret
(12:06:33 PM) me: ray is going to be pissed at you for not getting an account for him for me to send the money, asshole. you are the one who is fucked. he may kill you, not me.
(12:06:48 PM) Ray: lol
(12:06:52 PM) Ray: i will kill you myself
(12:07:16 PM) me: fuck you! you are a fucking weasel wimpass turd!
(12:07:24 PM) Ray: goo
(12:07:27 PM) Ray: we shall see
(12:07:39 PM) Ray: what kind of animal are you
(12:07:47 PM) Ray: trust me you gonna suffer what you have never seen
(12:07:51 PM) me: you probably are a skinny little fucker, aren't you?
(12:08:03 PM) Ray: we shall see who is skinny
(12:08:35 PM) Ray: i have better things to do fucker. get lost and go suck ur damm ass hole on fire
(12:08:45 PM) me: wait till ray hears of your insulance, you little shithead. ray is going to skin you alive!
(12:08:56 PM) Ray: lol
(12:09:00 PM) Ray: i laugh at you Wayne
(12:09:09 PM) Ray: wow.. i am gonna make you suffer
(12:09:48 PM) me: i'm a better friend to ray than you will ever be. i'm not scared of you. ray is on my side, and you are going back to india, fucker.
(12:10:14 PM) Ray: we shall see
(12:10:23 PM) Ray: we will find the money and you will regret it
(12:10:25 PM) Ray trust me
(12:10:34 PM) me: enjoy your trip on the slow boat.
(12:11:02 PM) me: i hope you get seasick and puke your little guts out, fucker
(12:11:12 PM) Ray: lol
(12:11:15 PM) Ray: i laugh
(12:11:25 PM) Ray: i am gonna get the money for ray
(12:11:29 PM) Ray: i will save his life
(12:11:33 PM) Ray: and burn ur ass
(12:11:34 PM) Ray: trust me
(12:11:38 PM) Ray: i will hunt you down
(12:11:48 PM) Ray: i will tell ray abt this ass hole
(12:12:14 PM) me: how are you going to get here, samuel? you have no money, and you are leaving for india in 48hours. i scoff at thee...
(12:12:46 PM) Ray: lol
(12:12:58 PM) Ray: i can sell many things to get 200$ and make it in 2 days
(12:13:06 PM) me: i'm saving this chat for ray to see and read for himself. then you will see who he will be mad at, fucker.
(12:13:24 PM) Ray: you will die in my hands fool
(12:13:42 PM) Ray: i will stab you with abread knife in your guls presences for real
(12:14:02 PM) me: 200 bucks to cross the atlantic ocean, and take a bus all the way across america? i don't think so turd. more like 2000 bucks.
(12:15:37 PM) me: nothing to say about that? i thought so. small little fucker you.
(12:15:59 PM) Ray: you are abig fiool
(12:16:13 PM) Ray: i cant be wasting my time talking to a fool a ripper a sucker an ingrate
(12:16:19 PM) me: well i may be, but you are the king of fools.
(12:16:40 PM) Ray: the first fool i ever see in my life
(12:17:20 PM) me: send me a bank account to transfer the money, or fuck off. ray is on my side.
------
hehehe Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad

Last edited by SlapHappy on Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray is a liar, like we didnt already know that Rolling Eyes He emailed me 15 hours ago.

You better pay up SH, you never know when Oliver will visit. I love that part,lol. I may be busy though Ray is trying to get an address for Veronica for me to visit. She stole 4000.00 of company money. Laughing

I have emailed Ray and told him, in an answer to his question, that he should have received the laptops by now. I guess I should pay a visit to Parcel Direct and get him a tracking number.

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping Another masterpiece of IM art, SlapHappy! You said to put down our drinks, but you forgot to tell us to go take a whizz BEFORE reading.

I love it... the poor guy is begging for the life of himself and his dear friend, and you want to talk about sparks flying!

By the way, Bovis is me. I'm one of his dispatchers, so I guess I'm his trusted buddy now. I don't know where he got that shit that I'm a mechanic. I never told him that. Maybe he thinks mechanics are all bad-ass thugs who beat up deadbeats with monkey wrenches.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@justice - Oh, oh! I don't want to meet up with that Oliver character. He also offered to send "Bovis, from California, a nice mechanic" over to pick up the money, but I don't know this guy!! I think he meant Beavis. So, I'm expecting either an email from Bovis to my aol account that Ray will provide him, or Ray's bank account details to report for closure.
Hopefully, the latter, once he cools down a bit, and realizes I've finally drawn the line. Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@dog Dine - I just read your post above. I must have been posting at the same time.
I have other chats from last week that were just as funny as that, but i really didn't want to burn out everyone's eyes with his s*! I had him helping me pick out my Toyota truck, in between his pleading for immediate action. It was very enjoyable for me, and a real big time waster for him. I had him yo-yo-ing all over the place! hehehe Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's see. Ray is in jail for not paying the client who wrote me the check last month. The client's lawyer saw to it that if he didn't get the money owed to the client, he would be tossed out of the UK, and forever banned from returning... Rolling Eyes
So, I sent this letter to Ray, and/or Samuel this morning.
Quote:
Ray, (or Samuel, if you see this, deliver to Ray in the jail, it may help him get out!)

I just received a very disturbing email from my bank about the check that you sent me last month.
They told me that it was no good, and that I have to reimburse the bank for the amount of the check!
I have done this, and apologized to them for the problem, telling them that it was one of my employer's
clients who sent the check. They told me that perhaps the client is not very honest, and that I should
not receive or cash any more checks from them. Ray, the bastard that has been hounding you for the
money is a * crook! I could have been thrown in jail myself, if I hadn't paid the money back right
away, and if the bank wasn't so good to me! Show this letter to the police in the UK, and have them
arrest the dishonest client and that * lying, sneaky, shyster lawyer of his! This really pisses me off,
Ray. I'd like to get my hands around that f*ing client with one hand, and the lawyer with the other,
and bash their heads together, until their brains came out their ears!

Please get back to me ASAP, Ray. Those * can't throw you out of the country. They are the bad guys.

PS: I don't think Samuel has your best interests at heart, Ray. I hate the little *, and you wouldn't believe
what he said to me on AIM yesterday. I saved the chat session, if you don't believe me.
I think you should dump his ass back into the street, and let him fend for himself. He's an insufferable dickweed.

Regards,
Wayne
hehehe Laughing

EDIT: oops! sorry Mods. I forgot to edit out the bad words. Embarassed

Safari Issac to Chad

Last edited by SlapHappy on Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^SH^^

Great way to free our boss. He will need to be out of jail to pick up his laptops. I am presently reading how to use Parc3l Dir3ct and will be using this wonderfully efficient shipping company in the very near future. Wink If he sells the stolen laptops I am sure he will be able to give Sammy his daily bread for a couple more days. Twisted Evil

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

BACK the ATTACK
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't heard from Ray all day. How are the rest of you fairing? I think he is really pissed off at me. Cool I might have to tell him that I was drinking all night, and while chatting with Samuel, and had a hangover, and then when the email from the bank came in...I exploded!
oooo--I just noticed him on chat...I'll let you know how it goes later. Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy, after all you and Ray have been through, there is no way he can drop a loyal friend like you. Very Happy

As his dispatcher, I had Ray create shipping labels in his UPS account, so that I could then log in and print the labels. As previously reported, he spent 1:45 doing that and then I changed the password and told him I couldn't log in.

He did it again with another UPS account, this time speeding through the task in 0:52. I locked him out of that account too. I asked him why his accounts keep getting shut down.
Raymond wrote:
They call IP internet Protocols from the ISP( Internet Service provider) if your Network is trying to access the UPS account while someone else is inside they will automatically suspend the account for security reason

He opened a third account and re-entered all the names and addresses.

Right now, I'm printing the labels. Partway through, I'll run out of ink so I'll have to go out and buy more. That might take the rest of the day. When I'm almost done, an error message will appear telling me the labels are all being canceled because of an invalid UPS account.

I'll keep repeating that as long as he can tolerate, then maybe we'll try Fedex. Finally, I'll use postal mail, which he can't track, which means anyone who wants to say they got a check can do so.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Dog Dine -Man, are you keeping him busy! You are pure evil, my man. Twisted Evil
That's probably why he didn't respond to me.

Ray was really pissed off at me, but I think our little chat cooled him down a little, and he might still be able to work with me some more. There are certain people in the UK that I'd like to see in chains...hehehe Laughing Maybe we can hire a lawyer to sue them. Evil or Very Mad

Chat of Wed 30th Jan

04:32:49 PM) me: ray, is that you? are you out of jail, now?
(04:34:01 PM) me: I'm sorry about yesterday. I was drinking again, and pissed when i got the letter from the bank.
(04:35:01 PM) me: brb
(04:38:35 PM) me: i'm back. ray are you there?
(04:41:30 PM) me: ray, or samuel, are you there? I think that I'm going to check into rehab for my alcohol problem tomorrow. Weezy wants me to do it.
(04:45:20 PM) me: It's going to be a 28 day program, at least, maybe 3 months. I'll be isolated in the rehab center, and unable to leave until i complete my program. I still will be able to use email a couple of times a day though. do you think it's a good idea for me to do it? It's not like i'm drunk all the time. only when i get stressed, or pissed off. maybe i just need anger management counseling.
(05:13:25 PM) Ray: its me Ray
(05:13:26 PM) Ray: i am out
(05:13:37 PM) Ray: Samuel miraculously got the money and piad
(05:14:04 PM) me: thank God for that. i was worried, ray,
(05:14:17 PM) Ray: why did u sent a fake Money gram to me ?
(05:14:22 PM) Ray: you tricked me Wayne
(05:14:27 PM) Ray: you made me went to Jail
(05:14:43 PM) me: i didn't. i just misstyped the number, i told you.
(05:15:11 PM) me: did you read my email today?
(05:15:12 PM) me: and how did you get the money back when you lost the receipt
(05:15:31 PM) Ray: i hate what you did to me Wayne
(05:15:39 PM) Ray: thx and please dont contact me anymore
(05:16:05 PM) me: i put it on my credit card, and they traced it that way, ray.
(05:16:31 PM) Ray: i dont want to be a friend of urs anymore
(05:16:39 PM) Ray: go away
(05:16:48 PM) Ray: you humilated me
(05:16:52 PM) Ray: i went to jail
(05:17:05 PM) me: why not? i have been trying my best. i'm just a little clutsy or something.
(05:17:22 PM) Ray: just leave me alone and let me be
(05:17:26 PM) me: maybe my drinking is interfering in my life
(05:17:56 PM) Ray: i lost my car and i nearly loose all my liife cos of you
(05:17:56 PM) Ray: leave me and go
(05:17:56 PM) Ray: no more friendship
(05:17:56 PM) Ray: bye
(05:18:28 PM) me: what are they going to do with that f*ing client who sent me the bad check ray?
(05:18:51 PM) me: i want to kill him and his f*ing lawyer!
(05:19:20 PM) me: bastards cost me over 4000 bucks! f*ers
(05:21:06 PM) me: are you going to sue them, or what? they must have cost you money. it was their fault you went to jail. not mine. their check wasn't even any good, and i got stuck holding the bag!
(05:21:41 PM) me: i should be pissed at you, not you being pissed at me, ray.
(05:21:57 PM) me: for not going after those f*ers.
(05:22:55 PM) me: but i'm not pissed at you, ray. i'm pissed at that client.
(05:23:51 PM) Ray: you knwo i should ave seen ti but you didnt allow me
(05:23:57 PM) Ray: i dont wanna talk now wayne
(05:24:00 PM) Ray: lets talk later
(05:24:00 PM) Ray: ok
(05:24:03 PM) me: I'll help you sue the bastards, if you want me to. I'd truly love to see their f*ing asses in jail.
(05:24:05 PM) Ray: i am mad at you for real
(05:25:10 PM) me: well, i don't know why you are. you should be mad at that f*ing shyster lawyer and client for screwing me and you. alright, talk to me later if you want. i'll be around
(05:26:26 PM) me: goodbye for now, ray.

Safari Issac to Chad
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The couple of other times I have told a check scammer that his check bounced, that ended the bait. Even though I was real nice, didn't blame them, and said "don't worry, you must have accidentally overdrawn your account, please send me a new check," they still dropped me. Maybe they felt I was getting a little too close to the true nature of their scam.

On the other hand, I never manipulated any of them like you're doing to Ray, SH! If anyone can keep Ray on the hook, it's you. Twisted Evil
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^SH^^

He'll be back, there is no way he can stay away from you. He has way to much invested Laughing

^^DD^^

You are the man or woman Cool , way to go on the check printing. Way back a bunch of pages in this beautiful story Ray had offered me the job, then the next day asked me to pay Sir Cumference a visit. I guess I did such a great job as "Company Policeman" he didnt mention the printing job again. Sounds like you are better at it than I would have been anyhow. Besides, pillaging company thieves suits me better Razz

BACK the ATTACK
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dog Dine,

Ray has sent me G@rry L@mbert a message to let me know that a payment will be sent out to me very soon. He sounds quite excited about it but for some reason he won't give me a tracking number Twisted Evil
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm glad to know Ray is getting excited about my efforts. You are indeed on my list, G@rry, and you will get a check real soon now. Yup, no doubt about it, unless I can't find the proper ink cartridge for my printer, or UPS invalidates all my shipping labels, or my dog eats the checks. Nah, none of that stuff will happen.
phantom_duker
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray sent Jo3 M@m@ a "Good News !!!" email a few days ago as well.

Quote:
I have the tracking number here with me
But lets wait till tomorrow to see what happens

-You are insulting us and calling us names,anyway its all good,all we have about you will be forwarded to the fbi,cia and the new scotland yard,we also work with the good morning America,we always for information of people to them and they air it on the programm. - 3fcc
-My wife is very worried about my present condition. Am now psychologically unbalanced. - H3enry R1card0
-All this your cook and bull stories will not help matter - nwa0l15a inn0c3nt
-i made a vow never to be rude to anyone one but yours is extra-ordinary. You abused me too much and its very very bad - the annoyed cheque lad
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh no! Now the pressure is really on me as dispatcher not to disappoint everyone. I'll do my best, I really will. If you are expecting to be disappointed, you will not be disappointed.

It's funny, since 20:00 GMT today, when I told him I was starting to print shipping labels, I haven't heard a thing from Ray. I thought for sure when I told him I had to stop to buy more ink, he'd be pestering me every 5 minutes to see if I had come back and resumed printing. Maybe he really is in jail or deported. Twisted Evil Hey, I can hope.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm trying my best to be Ray's friend. Here's an email exchange this morning.
It's weird, though. His time is showing up as farther ahead of my time than it was before.
He was 5 hours ahead, now he is 11 hours ahead of me. I think AIM mail puts the time of the original mail in the person's own local time. When I responded at 7:00AM EST this morning, it put 8:00PM in my response to his email. Maybe he is in the Far East, now. China? I'm a bit confused by this. Also, AIM header points to USA. Maybe they strip the source, too?
Confused
Quote:
Re: an email from the bank

ray to you

Thu, 31 Jan 2008 2:49 pm

Wayne
You made me spend 2 nights in jail

why

i dont know the checks are fake. wait a min.. if the checks are fake they wil not give you the cash dont you think you are telling me lies?

I wonder what could be wrong i knew it you were just pulling my legs and i want you to know i helped and you fucking paid me bad with a bad coin

dont wanna be your friend anymore

bye
==========

me to ray

Thu, 31 Jan 2008 8:00 pm

Ray,
It took the bank about 3 weeks to find out that the check was no good. But money went into my account after two days. That's how banks work, Ray. They give you the money from the check, then process the check to the bank that the check was written from. But then, the check turned up bad. I had to come up with the money to cover the check, which wasn't a problem, since I won all that money on my gambling spree. I got lucky that I had the money, and they didn't report me for passing a bad check.

I left town almost immediately after cashing the check, and the bank couldn't reach me. I was in Las Vegas, remember? They said that they tried to call me, but by phone was disconnected at home, when I lost my house to foreclosure. They sent me mail, but since I was no longer at my old address, it got returned to them. Finally, they emailed me and told me.

I'm sorry that you spent 2 days in jail, Ray. That was not my intention, at all, but that friend of yours,
Samuel, really rubbed me the wrong way. There is something about his personality that just sets me off, and makes me angry. I think he is very petulant, bossy, and obstreperous. He is also very self-centered, accusatory, and judgmental. I really don't know how you put up with the little f*ing bastard. When he started his demanding ranting at me, while you were in jail, it really pissed me off.

I told him that I was going to be busy at my new job, and rightly so, and that I would be happy to wire the money to you, but that little twerp flatly refused to do anything about it. I even offered to send the money to one of your relatives in India, but the jerk Samuel said no. And you are feeding, and boarding this life-sucking leech of a creature? I think you should kick his @ss out on the street, and say, "G-Day!"

Well, I can still be your friend, Ray. But I could never, in a million years, be a friend of Samuel's. And i will not ever talk or deal with him in any way in the future, except to kick him in the balls. He is what we call in America, "A First Class @ss." I hope you can forgive my screw up, and I hope you can get yourself a lawyer, and put that bad check-passing client in the clinker. That is the guy who put you in jail, not me. He is the cause of it. I wish you could only see that, and understand me.

Best regards,
Your friend,

Wayne
Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just knew I could redeem myself, and bring Ray back to me! Now, it seems, he's fallen for my hire a lawyer idea, and he's started another scam on me.... Evil or Very Mad
Quote:
ray to you
Fri, 1 Feb 2008 12:47 am

what do you want me to do
==========
me to ray
Fri, 1 Feb 2008 1:15 am

Ray,

Why don't you hire a lawyer, and sue the client and his lawyer, who wrote that bad check to me.

Wouldn't you like to see them pay for what they did to you? Or are you just gonna brush off those
bastards, and let them get away with it? Get away with putting someone in jail, and making him sell
his car! Come on, now! I'm sure a lawyer there in London would love to get your case. Don't you see
that it would be a sure win for you? Those are my thoughts, anyway. What do you think?

Regards,

Wayne
========
ray to you

Fri, 1 Feb 2008 2:53 am

Those are my steps
i already done that
its gonna take time to get my stuffs back from them
I need money can you riase me like 500$ or 1,000$ may be ?
Cripe! Won't his scamming ever end?

Safari Issac to Chad

Last edited by SlapHappy on Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm trying to be the best dispatcher I can be, but roadblocks keep popping up. Ray has now entered all the names and address into 3 different UPS accounts. The first two account were inexplicably shut down. We're now on the third. I started to print labels yesterday, but I ran out of ink and had to stop to buy more. Too bad the local office supply stores didn't have the kind I needed. Today I went to a more distant store and finally found the ink. I resumed printing, but then an error message popped up on the UPS web site. I made it with a cool little error message maker program by Eater user Digital-One.

I wrote:
What are you doing to me? I was printing just fine and this popped up.
You are running me around in circles and I am getting nowhere. I demand an explanation.

Raymond wrote:
How the hell do you want me to know?
i told you your computer or your IP is bad and you kept spoiling my account
what else can i say
Have you print out any labels yet?

May be we have to destroy the chcks you have and send the rest that are blank to someone else

I wrote:
Why are you blaming me for your problems? These are your accounts. Every one of your accounts gets shut down. Did you read the error message? It says "account violation". That has nothing to do with IP. How could my computer spoil your account? Instead of blaming me, why don't you call UPS and find out what is going on? It sounds like your credit card expired, or you went over your spending limit. Call UPS and give them the new expiration date on your card, or give them a different card. I'm sure it's a simple solution, but you choose to lash out and blame others instead of fixing the problem.

Raymond wrote:
can you do me a favour
Let me know if you can send the remaining booklet to a friend who wanna help cos right now i have no UPS account to use
try to do me a favour
destroy all the checks you have witting and you can only write the check of 5,000$ to yourself and take it to the bank while i call my friend if i can end the remainning booklet to him

Right now i dont know what to do

But then he had a better idea...
Raymond wrote:
Can you go to any UPS office and collect Way Bills?
I guess this is going to be the best solution since we are sending 33 checks
collect 33 way bills and fill them in, I will ask from a friend a NEW UPS account to ship them.

Please, i am getting really pissed and mad with the problem and i am sorry for getting mad at you. I really want to pay you and make you happy with me

I wrote:
Using waybills means I have to write every address by hand. I really am wondering why you resist making a phone call. It is so simple and it will be hugely beneficial. Why are you afraid to do it? If you won't, I will.

Raymond wrote:
the account we used was signed up for me by a friend and he said i shouldnt bother calling the UPS
You are the Dispatcher and you need to take Orders from me. Please do not question My Authority
Go to UPS and get way bills then write the addresses out
Dont be lazy, you are getting good cash from this and a bonus if you can

OK, I guess I'll take his orders, hand write waybills which will take a really long time, and then get cut off by UPS again. When is the idiot going to give up on UPS and move to Fedex or postal mail? When we get to the mail stage, I can finally send the checks (because he won't be able to track them) and the check recipients can start having fun.
Ambdrvr2
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow. This is hilarious. So much lad pain and angst. I love it!

"the phone is included with the extended file dilithium batteries" ....phonelad....

"we are located in United State, Kenturky."

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@dog Dine - Excellent! You are really doing a great job on him. I bastardly love it! Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I didn't send Ray his $500-$1000 dollars, yet. But he got some excellent advice from a friend. Very Happy
Quote:
me to ray

Fri, 1 Feb 2008 11:38 pm

Ray,

I could wire you some money, I guess, but i'll need all receipts for your expenditures, and maybe a promissory note signed and notarized. I have a better idea for you, though. Put a bet down, for God's sakes Ray listen to me this time, on the Super Bowl. The Giants are getting about 13 points, and I feel that they will beat them outright. The game is on Sunday, so make sure you get your bet in. Why don't you send that little worm, Samuel, out to beg some money in the street, or get a job, to help you out? When are you going to ditch that creepy weasel, anyway?

Crossing my fingers, bigtime, for the mighty G-Men! Wish me luck, Ray, as I'm betting heavy again, and if I win, it's going to be time for a big house in the country, marry Weezy if she'll have me, and settle my ass down for a fine future life with her. I'm so damn excited, I hope i don't get a heart attack during the game!!

Wayne

hehehe

Safari Issac to Chad
arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Vera is still waiting for her cash. She sent Ray a reminder last night asking where the check was and when she will get it. Got this back:

Quote:
Thats one of the problem we are having
but soon we will be free from it

He seems to be a little rattled ..... Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic