SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Football-trivia (soccer, for you US-people)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Currently I'm baiting that -guy, and he's interested to join my football-club, the .

Since I have nearly no idea about football I needed to buy some time to get some gameplay-questions prepared (any help/links would be appreciated Wink ), so I sent him some trivia about the world of football.

Here are my questions:
Quote:
1. Which nations have won the FIFA World Cup in the years 1990 to
2006? Please give a list.
2. Who was the coach of the winning team in 1990?
3. In which year did he win the World Cup as a player?
4. What is the name of his countryman who led another team to win
European Championship in 2004?
5. Which team was it?

He got it all right, and I hope it took a few minutes to look it all up.
Quote:
1) Les nations which gained the world cup of 1990 to 2006 are:
- Germany in 1990
- Brazil in 1994
- France in 1998
- Brazil in 2002
- Italy in 2006

2) The trainer of the victorious team of the world cup in 1990 was Franz Anton Beckenbauer with the selection German.

3) Franz Anton Beckenbauer victorious of the World cup, with the selection of FRG in 1974

4) The name of its compatriot who directed another team which gained the Championship of Europe in 2004 is Otto Rehhagel

5) With the Greece selection.

So, the next step will be technical questions, and then... let's see.

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have you been on a Franz Beckenbauer-fansite? Wink (btw, greetings to "Rehakles")

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As I said, I mostly have no idea about football.
One thing I know is either kick the ball, or the opponent, both is equally funny.

I picked these questions because these are questions I happen know without having to look them up, except the third, that one I had to look up. I knew he won it as player and coach, but didn't remember which year as a player.

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, it has not happened too often, so I remember it.
BTW, ask him some stuff about the ongoing CAN (Cup of African Nations).
If he is from Ghana, ask him why Nigeria�s team is superior, if from Nigeria, vice versa. Very Happy

That^^is about all I know about football, but look in the Yahoo Eurosport news, for example, tons of specific stuff. For older championships, Wikipedia.

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<br>You could ask him to explain the merits of the 4-4-2 system compared to 4-5-1 in not less than 200 words, and also what the chances are of David 'The Clothes Horse' Beckham getting his 100th cap for England now that Fabio 'The Hitman' Capello is England manager.

You could also ask him why England can beat Germany in two world wars, but always lose out to them in a penalty shootout in major championships?

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Soooo typical of your tabloids Rolling Eyes this reference^^ . I don�t know what to comment on that

Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Come again? Confused

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@rootuser.

Tread carefully with your lad. The one thing lads do know about is football. Don't put your football team in one of the big leagues - most lads have knowlege of them. Don't try to pull him around too much by inventing rules or history as he will probably have a knowledge regarding them too.

I don't envy you - you've picked the one bloody area where the lad probably knows way more about the subject than you do. Laughing

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some technical questions to put to him:

1. Explain the offside law. Specifically explain when a player is judged to be interfering with play.
2. Do players have more options of teammates to pass to in a 4-4-2 or a 3-5-1 formation. Illustrate your answer with examples.
3. Is goal line technology a good or bad thing?
4. Should video technology be brought in for top flight games?

that's your starter for 10 .....
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tommo Shanter wrote:
... ask him why England can beat Germany in two world wars, but always lose out to them in a penalty shootout ...

Easy. It's because the Americans can't jump in and win it for England in sports competitions. Laughing
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask the mugu what would be the most used line up for the European games vs the Americas Teams

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@KD - American SlapHappy thinks that's a good one! hehehe
It's only because the British have to break for tea everyday, like clockwork.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Slightlyoutofit:
Well, he sure knows more about football than I do, I know about as much about it like my fridge does, and that's not much.

My team is a young team, and bottom drawer, so no major-league-stuff (or how that's called in the UK...). But I already told him not to take the offer of the Swedish team he told me about, because only in the UK he'll have the great chance to grow and maybe rise to clubs like Manchester United. Wink

And somehow I think it's also fun to play this game. As said, he sure knows more about it, but as long as I keep kicking his knee I'll have to hit the ball eventually.

@arranblonde: Thanks for the suggestions. I don't understand them, and I don't know the answers, but I trust that these are genuine football-questions...

From games like Sensible Soccer or FIFA Soccer I know of the different systems (4-3-3, 4-5-1, ...) I guess I'll have him explain which formation he'd pick against a team playing 4-4-2 with a strong runner on the right midfield, and things like you guys already suggested.

Thanks for all the input, I hope it'll help.

Mortar

pony pony
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tommo Shanter wrote:
You could also ask him why England can beat Germany in two world wars, but always lose out to them in a penalty shootout in major championships?

Oh yes, the good old Wembley Curse. It even works for other teams when playing against England. Twisted Evil

Question for the mugu: Explain the "Wembley Curse" and its impact on the English team. List at least five examples.
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The False Italian wrote:
... List at least five examples.

Easy:

Want more? There's lots! Laughing
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, here's what I sent him today:
Quote:
1. Please point out the strengths, weaknesses, advantages and
disadvantages of the systems 4-3-3, 3-5-2, 4-5-1 and 4-4-2.
Please explain in no less than 200 words.

2. Which system do you prefer, and why?
Please explain in no less than 50 words.

3. Compare your preferred system to two other systems.
Please explain in no less than 100 words.

4. In a match against a stronger team playing 4-5-1, which system
would be the best to use in order to prevent them from scoring and
keeping a chance to score a few goals yourself.
Please explain in no less than 50 words.

Let's see what he comes up with.

Mortar

pony pony
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just an FYI: I have a lad who is an avid football fan. Apparently Nigeria was in the playoffs for the Africa Cup and played Mali last Saturday. The idiot watched the whole game while chatting with me, giving me a play by play. I did my best to argue, criticize and alternate with talking dirty with him to disrupt his game.

There was no score, 0 to 0 and Mali apparently had better stats so they stayed in the running and Nigeria went home with their tails between their legs.

I just thought that information might be fun to rub salt in wounds of lad football fans.

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
kubis
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Easy. It's because the Americans can't jump in and win it for England in sports competitions

I think you will find the Russians were man of the match in the war Wink

Dionysius
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

FrumpyBB wrote:
Soooo typical of your tabloids Rolling Eyes this reference^^ . I don�t know what to comment on that

Let's see if the lad can come up with a different explanation?

RIP - Lad vampire and muguito were the gifts that kept on leeching. Greatly missed.

Information about Scams and their effects with great trophies - http://www.scam-info-links.info/ from Scam Patroller - http://www.romancescambaiter.com/ from wayne
kubis
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And the Yanks were a late substitute Very Happy

Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

kubis wrote:
Quote:
Easy. It's because the Americans can't jump in and win it for England in sports competitions

I think you will find the Russians were man of the match in the war Wink

And that it wasn't just England who were involved.... Razz

I'd ask the lad to explain the Italian 'catenaccio' system, detailing it's good and bad points.

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
kubis
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
And that it wasn't just England who were involved

Some more players

And a whole lot more if not playing , sitting on the side line shouting encouragement

Quote:
China Costa Rica Dominican Republic Haiti Honduras Nicaragua Guatemala
France
United Kingdom

Australia India Nepal
Belgium
Brazil
Canada
Greece
Holland
Luxembourg
New Zealand
Norway
Poland
South Africa
Yugoslavia
Portugal

redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OldBaglady wrote:
There was no score, 0 to 0 and Mali apparently had better stats so they stayed in the running and Nigeria went home with their tails between their legs.

I am afraid your lad is mistaken. Nigeria won today so Ghana plays Nigeria in the quarter finals. Mali went home.

I also have a couple who are avid football fans. Very Happy

If you really want a laugh have them try to explain the difference between goals forward and goals aggregate.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
Khaan
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can ask them to:

1- Explain the Bosman law
2- Find out who was the manager of Crewe in 1975
3- Find out which was Cristiano Ronaldo's third goal ever in a professional competition (and explain it through)
4- Talk about the rivalry between B. Dortmund and Schalke 04

Even if the lads know loads about football, you can always think of something that they will have make a lot of effort finding out. Try finding obscure trivia on Wikipedia.

Don't forget to visit 419 S-C-A-M: Scamming Con-Artistic Mugus http://www.freewebs.com/419scam/index.htm
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BORUSSIA DORTMUND

beat WERDER BREMEN 2:1 in the German Cup this evening.

Yeah!!! jump_4_joy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic