SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Don V a n u c h i, contract killer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love these hitman lads, they're great for shits and giggles, especially when they start trying to get tough Laughing

Quote:
How are you?

As you saw in the message that i sent to you before, Someone that is really close to you want you DEAD. We were paid to KILL/ASSASINATE you. Now You have just two options, either to LIVE OR DIE. If you want to LIVE, then you are to pay 10,000 Dollars for we to spare your life. But if you don't pay this mentioned amount of money that means you have to DIE, We have no option than to KILL you.

I must inform you that we have no time to waste. You have to be fast in every thing you do because the person who want you DEAD will soon ask about the mission to KILL/ASSASINATE you.

Don was good enough to give me the chance to live, at a price. One alleged moneygram payment later, we get 17 frantically sent mails from Don, evidently his friend in London couldn't pick up the money. Smile

Quote:
I want you to go back to the money gram office and tell them that the Refrence number on the money slip is invalid you stress Patrick so much at the money gram officv today when he went to pick up the money so i will like you to get to the money gram office and complain to them asap and get back with the correct refrence number

and..

Quote:
Hello sid

It seems you life is not usefull for you in want you to get to the money gram office asap and get the correct Refrence niumber the number on the slip is incorrect act fast on these.

Regards

V a n u c h i

Of course, I've told him his friend in London has collected the money.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months

Last edited by PsycheDelia_Smith on Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahaha, well, if his friend took the funds, then maybe he has to go whack his buddy!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, his moneygram collector friend in London will be short of work for a while, I think. That's the plan, anyway. This is the second moneygram screwup. After the first, Don wanted Western Union to a different recipient, but as my character didn't have a westie outlet anywhere, he had to go back to 'Patrick' in London again.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are you sure that you'll have enough money for a second payment? And anyway, the banks are closed today. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What I mean is, he's already had a payment chopped by his London helper before, but he kind of shrugged that off, as I was sending the money he demanded in instalments, and there was plenty more to come. I guess he just thought "Ah well, I won't use that thieving git Patrick again". With the second payment chopped by the same "friend", it's not so funny any more.

Third time lucky, perhaps. It's a bloody shame there's no Western Union office around here. Wink

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The price of my life has dropped by 500 bucks. If I wait a while, he might have something on in the spring sales.

Quote:
Hello sid
This is not a game i am serious and even my Boys are at your back today want to hit you biut i instruct them not to do so that you will soon get back to me.Mr Patrick was at the Money gram office today and confirmed that the Refrence number was incorrect and now you tell me rubbish that the money was pickup.Neverthe less now i think we are going to commence on how project on killing you the only option that you have is to get 2000$ sent to Mr Patrick either by western union or money gram and get back to me with the details these should be in less than 12hrs or else you will be a Dead Person.As at now by boys are at your corner watching you.Dont loose your life all because of 2000$.And after that i will revealed the person that want you dead to you.

Regards

V a n u c h i

Quote:
V a n u c h i, call your boys off, for God' sake, you heartless bastard. Is it my fault your friends can't be trusted to pick up the damn money? This will be the THIRD payment I sent you. If you're as efficient at popping people as you are at collecting f***ing Moneygrams, I don't have too much to worry about.

Give me a day or two to get the money together. You need to find somebody you can trust to pick it up. I'm not sending any more money to Mr Patrick. He is a fraud star.

I see any of your boys, and I'll pull their genitals up their ass and back out their nose.

Arse,
Sid.

Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Any chance you'd share this wanker's address with us? Or did you already do so but I got distracted by the pretty colours in the text?

No, I'm not criticizing. I really do get distracted by pretty colours!
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^ don_vanuchi1@yahoo.com

Quote:

Hello Sid

Dont be rude in your mail cause i am only trying to keep your life,And i am very sorry if i hurt you again and it was not my fault it i the person that want you dead fault.The person even called me today saying that he saw you alive today that you are not dead.And he decide to offer me money to kill you.But i wont do such a thing that if you want.

As for the Patrick you no more sending money to Patrick you are sending the money to..

Name .................CLARK HENRY
Address..............LONDON DEPFORD.

So get back with the payment information as soon as you make the payment.As far as i am alive you wont be dead you shall live.

Regards

V a n u c h i

Yep, maybe I was a little rude to Don. After all, he's only threatened to kill me and tried to extort money from me. Rolling Eyes

Anyway, another dodgy Moneygram slip in the post.

Last edited by PsycheDelia_Smith on Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Last Exile
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Silly question.

let's for a moment assume that there's a lad ready to pick up the money in London. Could we get the lad to go to an Office with a nearby camera?

Once we're certain there a lad in London, what about reporting the police the email and telling them the exact time the accomplice will pick up the money?
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In an ideal world mate, we could. Sadly, this is not an ideal world. Assume the accomplice is arrested, he'll have a cover story. Then the death threats: they're meaningless. I wasn't really in fear of my life at all. It was all a big joke to me, and I wouldn't perjure myself by claiming it wasn't. Top that with my own faked moneygram slip, and you can see that arresting London lads trying to collect money is fraught with problems from the start.

However, once the Moneygram modality has finally proven its worthlessness to the lad, other ways of getting the money to him will need to be found, and locations with webcams are always good for handovers.

Last edited by PsycheDelia_Smith on Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Psych -- i volunteer to step in as your bodyguard. I will email Vanuch and let him know that I will be killing him if he doesn't knock this off.

I will track him through teh intranets and destroy his life forever.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for that JM. When I can get a decent rise out of him, I'll tell him I've paid someone to whack him instead, it's cheaper.

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I told him I could only raise a grand today, I'll send the rest tomorrow.
Quote:
Dear Sid
I can understand you but you know that were paid to kill and now we wont kill you since you have follow our procedure,And the person that want you dead called us and told us that he saw you but we wont kill rather we make arrangement to kill the person that if you co-operate with us cause there are some things we let you understand as time goes on.But for now you are safe there are 3 of my boys watching you and guarding any where you go so you are safe. Ok

Go and send the 1,000$ rigth now and by tommorow you will send the balance Ok.

You are safe .Dont worry
Regards
V a n u c h i

Quote:
V a n u c h i, Yes, but you know what? I am concerned that you are going to do the same thing to me, because you are not a man of your word. You told my enemy you would kill me for money, but instead, you warned me and told me that you would kill my enemy if I pay you.

How do I know you will not go to kill my enemy, and take money from him instead to come back and kill me??

Knackers,
Sid.

Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He writes back fast. He does need to realize if he's going to pretend to be a Don, he needs to be more familiar with the Godfather movies Wink

It's time to bring out a past favorite baiting character, Michael Corleone Smile

Quote:
Don,

What is the problem? What is so bad that you would want to whack me? Can we not work this out like gentlemen?

Sincerely,
Michael

Quote:
Micheal

It a pity that you will be a dead person any time from these moment cause i have 4 of my boys now watching you any where you go and your telephone conversation with media.So if you make attempt to involve the police you will be a dead man in the next minutes so be care full.

So now we have no choice rather to carry our operation to Kill you.So if you dont want to Die Get back to me so that i can tell you our procedure to live alive without no problem.

Await your response asap

Regards

V a n u c h i

Quote:
V a n u c h i,

Of course I do not want the police involved. I thought you would know that by now.

By the way, what family are you associated with? I want to know who would insult me like this.

Sincerely,
Michael

I hope I can get to the point where I find out it's Fredo that's trying to kill me. That's usually when it gets good Laughing

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeh, he's fun Laughing Thick as two short planks, but fun.

Quote:
Hello Sid
I am a man of my word and i promise to Kill your enemies that want you dead and i just want to tell you so far that you act to my word to will be alive and your enemies will be dead.

So try and send the money soon s o that i can settle my boys.Send the 1000$ that you have borrowed today and by tommorow send the balance.

Regards

V a n u c h i

Quote:
V a n u c h i,
I ran into problems because my brother gave a me a check for the 1,000 dollars. I went to the bank to cash the check, so that I could go to the moneygram outlet next door and send the money, but I was waiting in line at the bank for so long that the moneygram outlet was closed when I got out. So I got pissed, and kicked the door of the moneygram outlet and broke the glass in the door. A security guard came out of the building and pushed me to the ground, and called the cops.

The cops came and spoke to the owner of the moneygram store, and asked if he wanted to press charges. He agreed not to press charges, so long as I pay for the damage.

The upshot of all this, is I have to pay 500 for the damage to the door tomorrow too. This is another fine kettle of fish you've pickled me in Stanley.

Now I need to find another 1500 to send you thew 2,000, so it might take me a little longer. If I don't pay for the damage to the door, I'll go to jail. At least I'd be safe in there I guess.

I want to thank you for all your kindness in warning me and helping me out, you demonic son of a beetches bastads ho. May your knackers shrivel, and may you be twatted to within an inch of your puff for all you are trying to do. I love you.

Sid.

Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh dear, it appears has gone backwards with me. He just now sent me his intro script even though we've already exchange a couple of e-mails.

He even told me not to call the police again.

Quote:

WARNING: DO NOT THINK OF CONTACTING THE POLICE OR EVEN TELL ANYONE
BECAUSE I WILL KNOW. REMEMBER, SOMEONE WHO KNOWS YOU VERY WELL WANT
YOU DEAD! I WILL EXTEND IT TO YOUR FAMILY, INCASE I NOTICE SOMETHING
FUNNY.

What's really funny is that he starts the threatening e-mail with "How are you?" Laughing. Nothing like a polite hitman!

Quote:

I already told you I didn't want the police involved. Can't you read?

How dare you involve my family in this! We're both part of the same hypocrisy but never think it applies to my family.

Sincerely,
Michael
[/quote]

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)

Last edited by Worf on Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Yes, pure psychopath, isn't he? "Dear Sid, you're dead. Regards Don."

Oops, Hannibal's not best happy about the glass door incident.

Quote:

Dear Sid

You missed up the owe things it seemd the glass you broke is more importance than you life.I can see that you have no sense my boy was watching all over today as i said and i never told you to break glass since they have closed you have to wiat till they open so now your ingorance want you Dead.Rigth now i am given you 24hrs to get the 2000$ sent or if it passes 24hrs you will be charge 3000$.And know that if the 2000$ passes 24hrs you will. be paying 3000$ otherwise start sharing your property to you love ones.

Consider your self dead if you dont follow my rules

Regards
V a n u c h i

Quote:

V a n u c h i, you think I don't ****ing KNOW I messed up? Did you think I viewed everything that happened yesterday as
a resounding success? I didn't set out with the intention of putting my boot through a plate glass door. I never woke up
yesterday morning and thought "gee, what a great day to smash a ****ing glass door and get arrested". I'm 73 years
old, not ****ing 16 and a half. I was trying to comply with your directives.It's all YOUR fault this is happening anyway. If it
wasn't for you, I wouldn't be peeing my pants 24 hours a day like this.

Well, I have news for you. It's gotten worse, much worse. This morning, I shot the postman. That's right, you made me so
edgy, I spent half the night waiting behind the door with a shotgun, and when the postman arrived I thought it was one
of your boys and I popped him.

I put his mailbag and his body in the cellar for now, but you better send your boys round here to get rid of the body. I expect
they already told you what happened anyway. Better hurry, because pretty soon people are going to notice they're a postman
shy of a mail department.

Minge,

Sid.

Quote:

Dear Sid

You are the most stupid man on earth cause i my self is watching you.You can kill any of my boys but they are watching you.So now i think you will be a Dead man any time from now since you want be paly smart is a pity go get your coffin that they will bury you down,

So now try you best to drop the post man that you shot in the bin and do not tell aby body

The option you have to live on earth now is to get the 2000$ sent very soon and you will be Free.

WARNING

Quote:

V a n u c h i, if you yourself is watching me then why don't you get over here and help me get rid of the body? Pretty soon now
the cops are going to be looking, and they just need to follow the trail of who got their mail and who didn't. You're responsible
for this shit, and if you don't help me move this body I'm going to tell the cops you did it.

I'll make a deal with you. You promise to help me move the stiff, and I'll send you a few thousand dollars later today. I'll bust into the
house next door, kill the old woman who lives in there, and steal all her money to send to you. Is that
acceptable to you??

Twats,

Sid.

Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Worf wrote:
Nothing like a polite hitman

I'm working on that with him as we speak. I'm going all "Dr. Phil" on him and claiming that I'm trying to figure him out. After we've clarified his intentions, I'll hit him with my usual finger-request and see how that goes!

This guy's not that rude, but he's funny! Very Happy
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, he's so crap at this, he's just plain funny. Mind, I wouldn't be so amused if I were someone unclued about 419 scams, living alone somewhere and already a little paranoid or insecure.

I told him I took the postman's uniform and delivered all his mail, to throw the cops off the trail for today. He's either dealing with his new victims here, or deciding if he's prepared to let me kill an old lady to get some money for him. I predict he'll tell me to go ahead and do it, but just send the money quickly (before I get arrested).

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, he's fine with my murdering an elderly woman to get the money.

Quote:

Hello Sid

Ok only option you have only is to send the few thousand dollars today and get back to with the Details need to cash it here then i will tell my boys to come and rescue you the dead man.

So try and get the money send soon and do what ever you want to do to get money and to do it fast.

Regards

V a n u c h i

Last edited by PsycheDelia_Smith on Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
How are you?

Are you paying the required fees just to save your life or which should go ahead and carry our operation you have just 24hrs to live on earth if you dont pay the required fees cause the person that want you dead call me this morning that you are still alive that you are not dead but i am being kind to save your life.

And i want to tell you that i have 4 of boys watching you everday and so if you try to mess up they will shot you.

Await your response

Quote:

Do you really think your four boys can get past Rocco and Neri?

Was it Fredo who hired you? I knew it was Fredo.

Thanks for the warning. I'll have Neri take Fredo out to the lake to go "fishing". That should solve this problem.

Sincerely,
Michael

JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm going to bait him as a woman and see if I can't trade my body for my life... Wink

Can you send me the original email he sent you?

@Psych -- you may want to mask his name in this thread. I did a quick search and this thread was result number one in Google.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been using spaces between letters of his name, I think someone else posted it here, but looks like he doesn't use google much anyways. Thanks for the heads-up, though.

Opening format is in the first post here.

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PDS: You've gotten yourself into a big mess haven't you. I'm loving it so far. Did I miss it, or wouldn't you get banned from using all MG outlets after your little scene?

I've got to have a go at this guy, current baits are dullsville. Thanks Psychedelia!

edit: Ah, MG guy didn't want to press charges.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PsycheDelia_Smith wrote:
Opening format is in the first post here.

I thought that was the second email, as he says:

Quote:
As you saw in the message that i sent to you before, Someone that is really close to you want you DEAD

?

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic