SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Interesting Email

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad has been on the hook for a while. We will soon be on our first anniversary. Normally he writes dribble and acts like a complete idiot. However, for once in his weak life he wrote something that surprised me. He actually had some insight. Followed by more dribble. I just thought this was some really interesting insight.

Quote:
Hey Baby
yeah yeah,church...You knew see these days i do not really believe in going to church,That does not mean that i do not believe in chriatianity as a whole,but i am trying to say that,belonging to church sometimes seems like a burden,you then need to pay tithes,make offerings,and these days when i am running poor,u know i cannot afford 1 cent,now to talk of 1 dollar.
The beliefs,the customs,the badness associated with it.I mean i ask myself,does church change the life of peope at all?Now the man who threw me outta my former house was a deacon.The girl whom i dated and left me was in the choir.The touts all around go to church,conmen,dupes,thieves,robbers,fraudsters all go to church,and i ask myself,does the teaching of the church not change the lives of people for the better?The pastors notice these people but still does not mind,he receives their offerings and tithes and prays for them and when i look at all of these,i feel disappointed.I actually do not think anyone can just make me start going to church.
As for your church,what is the name?what are the inductions?What is an induction ceremony?why do they pay their goers $250,000?Why is it that the leaders of your church will have phones and tell you and other goers not to go?If really ur church pays its leaders,then everyone from Washington should be rich.I am not saying that it is not real anyway.But you really have to tell me what your church is like?is that where ur parents attend?Talk to me about these.
As for me and my picture silly girl,i will send you like i promised,but i hope you will not see me as young.Like i told you earlier,I look so young,i look like a boy who just clocked 20-22.while in the real sense i am not.well i did not have a quick growth,my mom said so,it took me so long to even grow beards,but i thing i had early was my sperms.I will send you my picture and i must say that,that is exactly the way i look in life.It will be the most recent pics.
How about you and ur body?What does your body look like,i mean your inner body with the clothes off?tell me. Rolling Eyes
Hey baby,i do feel like talking talking and talking,but i gotta drop here.
When last did i tell you I love You. I am telling you now...I LOVE YOU.
Take care okay
Kisses

He starts off as a disillusioned ex-church goer it seems. Then, right back into picture request mode. Geez. Some guys are pathetic.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
but i thing i had early was my sperms

I just threw up. Confused

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh puke!

But at least he can be assured that your church will not suffer the presence of criminal types! Twisted Evil

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, that really catches in the throat. Laughing

Seriously, I understand, generally, what makes a lad tick by now, but one thing I can never tally is how they follow the bible and go to church, and see their "jobs" as ones that can be blessed by God, not condemned as theft.
I suppose they must be selective when they read the commandments. (I would have said "the 10 commandments", but several clearly don't apply to the lads).
And I'm not even remotely religious by the way.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Doofus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh yuk, please tell me you wont be showing his sperms your inner body? Shocked

<--"pls i will like to stop cos their is a lot of tails flows from my eyes." - S@muel E||ison.
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Or even your outer body! Shocked

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i had early was my sperms

Yes, when I first had intimate relations, this happened.
It goes away as you get older and more experienced.
Nothing to be ashamed of.... Laughing

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

puke nuff sead

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What I find most remarkable in that whole thing is that he spelled it "fraudsters" instead of the usual "fraudstars"! Somebody must be coaching this lad...

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A real turn on that one, thx jojo puke

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
is how they follow the bible and go to church

Lads and organized crime figures think the same.
Sundays forgive you for 6 days of life on the dark side.
I'm sure that's why most lads are inactive on Sundays.

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like how he says it as if it was just something he gets. "Normally we don't get out sperms until you are 12, but since you have been good, you get your sperms early. The only sacrifice is that your beards will have to wait." He so eloquently drafts this letter, I love it. The first part was actually so coherent and it made sense. Then he goes right back to his old self!

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A lot of puking on this thread, JoJo. Me, too! puke

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jojo! I like this lad! He sounds like a gem... a real keeper...

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
What does your body look like,i mean your inner body with the clothes off?tell me

So like? he wants you to send an x-ray photo?

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Are you going to send him some anatomy pictures? You know, pictures of your skeletal system, endocrine system, circulatory system. . . all of the systems of your inner body?

And you're right Jojo, what IS it with guys always trying to get pictures!!?? Next he'll probably be trying to get you to wear a fetching, little hat. Wink

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Khaan
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

slowfreddie and Ima: That was a good suggestion!

Quote:
When last did i tell you I love You. I am telling you now...I LOVE YOU.

He's really in love! That's why he says stupid things!

Don't forget to visit 419 S-C-A-M: Scamming Con-Artistic Mugus http://www.freewebs.com/419scam/index.htm
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm laughing so hard right now I'm in tears.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I will definitely have to go the route of sending him pictures of my innards. He asked for it.

This guy is just screaming to join a church though. Wait until he realizes how different our church is than the others.

Goat

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
Wait until he realizes how different our church is than the others.

As long as he can still pray to get magas, and keep scamming, I don't think he will mind. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Doofus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I still feel queezy after his first mail. puke

<--"pls i will like to stop cos their is a lot of tails flows from my eyes." - S@muel E||ison.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His follow up is pretty good too...

Quote:
Katy,there is nothing more i can than I LOVE YOU.Your picture was really beautiful and i am falling i must tell you,just to have a feel of what you've got in there.Thanks for sending me that picture.And i really appreciate the fact the you are eager and love to see me as much as i wanna see you.I now see what you mean when you talk about the giving of the $250,000.This is a grant which the church gives to people depending on the faith they see in you.Please i want you to tell me what an induction is. Laughing What was it like when you or your mom did it?But that does not yet make me a full-time church goer...lol
As a matter of fact,now that i am alone,how do i attend worships?
Well it really would have been my pleasure to be in the states,but i know that everything comes one at a time.
That picture of mom,hmmmmmm,now i know where you got that beauty from.well well,you both look very much beautiful in pic,and i think that beats me up.
Well i was at the bank today to make the enquiry but unfortunately,the banks hours were off so by tomorrow or friday i will give you a feed back.
Well i will attach a pic i took three years ago when i was 22,23 years old.,Now you will see me with my baby face and see if i am really your worth.And then you can know if you can really love someone like me.I hope you'll like the picture.
Till i hear from you my love,but you gotta know that i cannot be so happy without receiving any money.
Take care.

What a way with the ladies. Rolling Eyes He's definitely no Jojo.

Goat

Doofus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh dear, looks like he's smitten already? Shocked

Khaan
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Well i will attach a pic i took three years ago when i was 22,23 years old.,Now you will see me with my baby face and see if i am really your worth.And then you can know if you can really love someone like me.I hope you'll like the picture.

Tell him you'll only love him if you see his sperms. Laughing

Don't forget to visit 419 S-C-A-M: Scamming Con-Artistic Mugus http://www.freewebs.com/419scam/index.htm
Doofus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Oh ffs! Would anyone like my Banana yoghurt? I don't fancy it anymore. puke

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic