SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This made me mad!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems that the Lads have relented!

Quote:
Please I am listening to you Mr. Malcolm, but try to understand that this is my wife Mrs. , life I don�t have any option then to do want doctor , said to save my wife life because I don�t what her to die because these will be a very big problem to me and my children if it happened so please forgive and try to understand me.
The Hospital Board London told me that they have knowledgeable doctor to operate on my wife operation before this week Thursday so everything is working good and my wife told me that she is now receiving good treatment and medication so I am very much happy to hear this.
I call the hospital board to inform then that I send �19,700 pounds to doctor bank account this morning, Dr. Paul, who is working with hospital board London told me that the money I sent to account is not the problem but the problem is why doctor refused to operate on my wife in time that is the problem.
After that the hospital board London ask me how much of money did doctor ask me to pay for the operation I told then that Dr. ask me to pay upfront fee of �126,525.00 pounds where I told him that I don�t have it now doctor ask me to pay him advance fee of �100,000. 00 pounds after the operation I will balance him �26,525.00 pounds for my wife breast cancer operation. And that is why doctor refused to operate on my wife operation I also inform the hospital board London
My good friend Mr. Malcolm, I am very sure that doctor , is in very big trouble with hospital board London at the moment.
Have you heard form Mr. and his boss of UBS BANK? Thank you very much.

They're trying to get me back on track!

I replied:

Quote:
If things are going right now, do you know WHY? It's because I gorram well read the riot act to that stinking turd , THAT'S WHY! You, on the other hand, turned into some gorram tea-drinking surrender monkey, which is unforgivable.
If the hospital board hasn't suspended as of now, and appointed a new surgeon for Jennifer, then that's unforgivable too. He's forfeited any right to operate. I expect to hear from you any day now that a new surgeon is in place who'll do his duty.
And no, there's been no word from , which doesn't surprise me, as he's a gorram idiot.

We'll see where this one goes now!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's given up. I think they're trying to get this back on track:

Quote:
Thank you very much for everything you have done, my wife is now treated faster I just coming back form the hospital so everything well treated thank you very much Mr. Malcolm, When you heard form , try to keep me informed I will be waiting.

So I replied:

Quote:
I hate to sound smug, but that is what firm action gets you. Bending over and letting yourself get butt-fucked by a gorram criminal simply lets them do more of the same. I hope you learned your lesson this time...
Nothing from yet. What the hell is he doing?

Actually the banker Lad sent me a huge (3.12 Meg) invoice. Things will of course go horribly wrong...

Did anyone get any feedback from the "doctor"?

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Bullwinkle
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I heard nothing from the doc, even after I called him a fat, lazy, slimy, beer-drinking, goat-loving small boy.
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this from the doc

Sir, , is on treatment
and medication and I have to wait after the treatment and medication by
Wednesday next tomorrow I will start operate on her for operation by
early morning Thursday everything will be done thank you Sir, I did not
demanding 100,000 pounds before i will give treatment to ifeI only need some money for the operation. Please sir forgive
me.

any ideas how to take it from here?

edit to mask names

Last edited by Nanny Ogg on Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems the Lads have totally ditched the doctor:

Quote:
The hospital board has get My wife , another good doctor for the operation that will goes on this morning i will get back to you after the operation. About Dr. , know one can tells what will happens to him soonest the Hospital Board and Head Of United Nations Medical Ethics Investigations Committee is against doctor , why the police is on investigations required to keep him by Law with 10 years imprisonment and a � 65,000 euros fine per missing medical note. Malcolm, for the love of Pete, can you help me I need �4,895 pounds for Lawrence school fee if you can help please use Western Union Money Transfer it will be very faster. Name: . Address: London UK. Thank you very much I will be waiting to hear form you soonest.

And he's using my own slang (the bold bit).

Just minutes later:

Quote:
This morning I get a phone call form Dr. Paul, working with Head Hospital Board London him informed me that doctor , is now with British High Court of London. Dr. Paul, also told me that British High Court of London, informed him that doctor , will goes six years imprisonment and a � 65,000 euros fine per missing medical note. After the investigations I am very much happy to hear this. Please I will get back to you once again after my wife , operation on how it goes today. Do you get my last email about Lawrence school fee please help as much as you can? Thank you very much I will be waiting to hear form you soonest.

So it's back to the school fees...

Those who were taunting the doctor; maybe keep at him for a while, just to make the Lads squirm a bit yet. I'd be curious to see the exchanges.

Sand Timer x 7
winston
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
investigations required to keep him by Law with 10 years imprisonment and a � 65,000 euros fine per missing medical note.

Hmm. Sounds awfully like something the UN may have threatened him with...

Very adaptive lad. Surprised

I suspect the UN also have debt collectors to chase the fines... Twisted Evil

Edited: Just thought of debt collectors...
Bullwinkle
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, I didn't realize that there was such swift justice in Muguland!

In the matter of his using your slang, yastreb, that reminds me of an excellent idea from ChainYanker about teaching the lads a few idioms in English that, we hope, will have an impact on their activities:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1025633&highlight=#1025633
MattNW
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it's time for this phony doctor to get a second opinion. Seems he earned the ire of a real doctor.

Quote:
Dear Dr. Kamborra,

I can't help but be appalled at the way you are handling this case. I just signed on to my Veterans message board and found a post by a friend of mine describing this case. As president of the International Oncology Council I am ashamed to be called your college. First of all to hold a patient ransom for an upfront fee is sickening and a complete dereliction of the oath you took when you became a doctor. Second your treatment is a sham. Everyone knows that when a Cholangiocarcinoma tumor metastasizes the standard treatment is 2 Beta Holiglilathol HCI at 2.3 ML/DCL delivered intravenously APAP not surgery. Surgery will only spread the tumors to other areas of the body. Any first year resident knows that. Where the hell did you get your license?

I have a good mind to call your Chief of Surgery and have your license revoked. A quack like you has no business practicing medicine.

Good day

Dr. Fuller Shite, MD, Phd. BSOD
Chief Resident
Boston Oncology Clinic
Boston MA, 32142

Of course everything is made up but I bet he doesn't notice.

Also we found out that some of the officials of the prostates may have been extorting a lot of money from you with the pretext of helping you receive your money.

LET ME TELL YOU,SINCE YOU DID NOT HAVE A SINGLE RESPECT,YOU MOUTH MAY PUT YOU INTO TROUBLE.
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping

I love it- especially the doctor's name.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@MattNW - Funny letter! Good thing there was no coffee left in my cup! hehehe Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If anything, they've made me slightly madder. Hearken to this latest effort:

Quote:
Thank you for your email message and I truly appreciate your efforts in trying to be by me in this trying period of my life. I could not respond to your email of Thursday as we were in the Hospital till this morning, actually it has not been very easy, Jenny is in excruciating Pains all through the night but thank God she is sleeping now. The Medical Team, an Oncologist who have recommend radiation following a mastectomy because of little large tumor, that is about to invaded the chest wall which means that it has spread to more than four lymph nodes in her armpit. She will be moved to a radiation centre in two days from tomorrow for future examination to determine the type of lumpectomy followed by radiation therapy to destroy any remaining cancer cells.
As you can see, it is really tough and difficult for me Now, I need Your Financial and Mutual Support now . I spoke with the Doctor In Charge to furnish me with an Account that my friend from Australia want to send the remaining balance of �9,745 So as To facilitate the Movement of the sick woman to the radiation center at the Appointed Time.
He said it is unethical for him to give his personal Account in this case that I will need the hospital International Account which takes two weeks to clear or more. So We are left with One Only Option. The Western Union Money Transfer.
My Friend and official Colleague who have loaned me some financial support is by me and have Suggested that The Amount Could be reduced in Lower denomination and send in his name and in the name of his wife in two times transaction each. His wife has been of tremendous help and assistance this while. So You have to try everything Humanly possible to Send them in this way...

I hadn't actually asked for the doctor's account - but for an "accounts payable or an invoice".

Quote:
Yes I know and I Understand The Time Inconveniences this multiple transaction may cost you but all the same, If you really want be of Godly help and assistance to me now, I will appreciate you help me from the bottom of your heart. I need this Now more than ever. We have to Complete the Hospital payment so that the Oncologist will conclude all arrangements for Radiation proper, this is very Important for the survival of Jenny and to control drastically the spread.

My reply can't have reassured him.

Quote:
I'm going to have to be direct with this - from what you said, there's no hope for Gloria. Once cancer gets into the lymphatic system, it's terminal. It's how Inara's parents died, so believe me, I know. What I don't understand is why the oncologist is giving you false hope.
I'm deeply sorry for what's happening, but that's the truth of it. I know you'll be the best possible help for Gloria. Tell Lawrence to be strong. He defeated this; he can help his mother to move peacefully into the undiscovered country.

His reply was interesting - twice he refers to 'Nick' when he should have written 'Malcolm'.

Quote:
Thank you once again for your Email response and I truly appreciate your Care Also and Most Importantly, Gloria is not Going to die the Oncologist Said To me this Morning that Her case is not that Serious. The Details of her Treatment was explained. Among many, Gloria have just been through a Lumpectomy Surgery. The Tumor is not that Large for a mastectomy So the Doctor Said. That Radiation Therapy is Necessary to prevent or completely Stop any Spread.
Nick, It is quit Devastating and agonizing to find myself in this Situation But These are Challenges of Life at Times. Honestly I pray for her as I work for seeing her make it in life.
I have to do what i have to do, Lawrence cannot go to school now because i could not pay his school fees at moment because of this problems . This is quit Unusual of My Personality, I have Borrowed Funds and now i am In heavy Depts. and This is caused by your Inability to conclude with Mr. Jerry because i have all Hope in this Fund Transaction be concluded so i spent all i have for payments hoping to get Funds from You when the funds are in your Direct Control.
Please Nick, Like i said in My Last Email, You Need to help me now, Try and send some funds to me by Western Union as I have explained in my last Email. Whatever amount you could be able to support me with will be greatly appreciated. i need to pay the Hospital because The Radiation Therapy is a Must. Actually she Looks Good this Morning.
Help me save a Life and god will always Be by you.

The bait continues...

Sand Timer x 7
Jadee1
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

considering that he got all the diagnosis nonsense from www.healthscout.com/ency/68/301/main.html obviously not even bothered to re-write it.
Kentish
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

New baiter here!

Isn't this the ideal set-up for a Safari? You could find some ground-breaking new treatment and offer to pay for this and fly out to meet the lad somewhere personally?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanx for the thought, Kentish, but the main Lad is claiming to be in the UK - his headers show he's in Lagos - so I don't think he'll go anywhere.

Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic