SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Poor fella just wants a job

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Sam_Adams
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Im usually an asshole to these fellas, but have taken more of a serious role with this one as it is different from the ones I usually get. How do you suggest I go about with this one?

Here's his first e-mail
Quote:
Hi im loyal honest im very real im not play i have green card im look for job room to im young 27 strong man im need job live room to please read thank you bye
Please only serious dont play im real and i have pics many im very handsome first send me pics your and im send many after my pics ok
Hi my name is tony but orginal my name abdulkerim turkan im single im not married before and i have no kids im very real straight and im never play im not some the other shit people im very real honest believe me ok im 27 years old my birth date 10 may after im 28 i have green card and i have s.s.n to im show you not problam for pics ok im live usa 2 years 2 months but 3 months ago im come back my country turkey istanbul . İm legal dont worry now im want to come not problam urgent im come to you but im look for job and live room only im need only for me find job and live to together or you help to for me find job and live room . İm need only now full time job and live room to
Are you have job or company tell me how much you pay me hours weeks and room charge or free or you have not job for me find job live together and im help your bill you know now im look honest loyal some man or women help to job live to im buy my owner ticket and im come to you 1 or 2 weeks becouse im need buy my dress little and y ticket my uncle and my father help me to buy my ticket dont worry im not said you ticket or send me money are no need never im honest and loyal ok believe me give me real answer ok becouse many people outside play write lie shit im never like this please dont play ok
İm need believe you im want to your call ok send me pics please and try the call or chat for windows live messenger take hotmail address or yahoo messenger i have 2 messenger ready my home my pc im check all days all time im try the find job understand me im need believe you to and im come may be you play you said me come im come and lose no good never this ok send me address job and home and number and real name then im believe you before talk or chat messenger you can see me i have web camera ok and after im buy my ticket im send you my information and you can pick me up airport your address send me information your about ok age your like and your owner home or rent how much you pay rent and you have car job company or not and you serious help me and im not play ok not problam you poor im poor to im live together and im help your little bill ok i know america im live 2 years 2 months ok
Send me answer my best 2 e mail address ok [email protected] , [email protected]
and my yahoo if you have yahoo take [email protected] but not send mail yahoo send me answer please this 2 address ok [email protected] and [email protected] ok thank you see you my wish you my best firend
abdulkerim turkan

My response
Quote:
I will help, respond to me with what you need to me to do.

Regards,
Eric Cartman

Then he says this:
Quote:
sr thank you very much for you help sr
ok im need job im need find job live room to im need work hotel job for im professional masseur and bodyguard security to sr im not play im real but many people outside play write live im no believe no body sr
im now live turkey i have green card now im come usa not problam sr
but im poor im need find job and live room to sr im need help
sr im want to work hotel 5 star or you need person im work for you to im professional security and im masseur to and
im learn new job not problam sr
how much pay me weeks or hours and live room charge or free
you have job or you find for me sr
and send me address number and or call me sr 01190 216 3125336
sr and send me your airport address to
my father and my uncle help me to buy my ticket im need g ive me sure 1 or 2 weeks
thank you sr

My proposal:

Quote:

Ok buddy,

I feel for you and am interested in hiring you. The job is an assortment of positions. I wish for you to drive me around, be my bodyguard as I have a lot of women who stalk me. I wish to have you be my private secretary as well.....using the computer and taking my phone calls.

I have many rooms in my home and would be happy to let you stay in one. The pay is US$400 per week with a possible raise after 2 months with me. You can use on of my cars as well. You will have the weekends off.

Thank you,
Eric Cartman

He wants a bit more

Quote:

sr thank you very much but i have no driver license sr andmy speak english not very well
now what you think sr im professional masseur and im professional securtiy bodyguard to but i have speak english not very well and driver license to and sr you pay no good 4 hundred dolar sr im professional and im honest loyal person to sr
im want find good money good job im need you pay me room free eat food free together travel eat food drink together and live im sleep small room for me and im want work full time sr is ok
pay me weeks 750.00$ and im work for you ready
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cripe! He wants free room, board, and 750/wk.!! I'll take the job, if he doesn't get it!! hehehe Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Sam_Adams
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Very well.

I will pay you $830 per week. Plus a free room and free access to my refridgerator and access to my cars. You can learn how to drive here I will get you some driving lessons and pay for you to go to night school and learn proper english. You can have Sundays off. I own my own strip club and can get you one new woman every month as an added bonus. I hope these terms are fine for you.

I received your picture and you seem like an honest and hard-working young man so I look forward to meeting with you. When do you think you can fly into the United States? The sooner you can come, the sooner we can have an interview and hopefully get you started. You can come anytime within the next few weeks.

If you wish to call me, you can reach me at my office phone number. I dont answer often because I am busy, but you can try. (206) 888-3142.

Regards,
Eric Cartman

I responded with this, lets see how it goes.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I'm calling Eric Cartman right now....I want the job! Hire American workers, dammit! Screw foreigners! heheheVery Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Sam_Adams
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahaha. According to Mr. Cartman. You better get in line....many Americans want this job, but it is reserved for the Nigerians Wink
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In all seriousness, (and of course I stand to be corrected) but I don't think he's a scammer. Just a form of beggar really, I think he genuinely wants to move to the states.

I've seen one of these a while back, and while you can probably get him jumping through hoops, it's not fair really.

However, if and when he asks for 250 dollars through WU for his visa fee, you can laugh me out of the building. I've been wrong before. (Lots).

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris

Last edited by Mugatu on Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad has been here before, we stopped baiting him because he's actually genuine, he does want work in the USA,

Everything at the time checked out, ok, he is also a horny little devil, but given the society there, it's normal.

You won't get much out of him though, he's really not worth baiting, all he wants is to return to the USA and work

Quote:
my uncle and my father help me to buy my ticket dont worry im not said you ticket or send me money are no need never im honest and loyal ok believe me give me real answer ok becouse many people outside play write lie shit im never like this please dont play ok

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Sam_Adams
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't buy that because I just got the same pitch from another e-mail account. Same exact pitch with the same exact pictures.
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ That still only makes him a spammer, not a scammer.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep- a beggar-spammer, not a lad.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

TS, didn't yuou used to have 16 posts?

Regarding the beggar, he's not a scammer, just begging. I would drop him. You could bait him, but he's not trying to steal from you, just looking to improve his life, and hard to blame him for that.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
maureensock
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello, first time poster here.

I just found this forum because I was searching for Mr Abdulkerim. We have been corresponding and I think he quite likes me.

I gave up on him two days ago - it just hurts to read his emails, he doesn't seem to know about punctuation. Plus I'm just embarrassed for him. He's sent me about sixty pictures of his mother, his sister, his bed, his car, different sultry looks etc.

However, he hasn't given up on ME. He keeps plugging away. The reason this post of Sam Adams' interests me is because he's just emailed me saying:

Quote:
look this mail some body ready to giveme job but im so miss you babe im so like you im so love you im love you im love you im love you

and the mail he's referring to is:

Quote:
I will pay you $830 per week. Plus a free room and free access to my refridgerator and access to my cars. You can learn how to drive here I will get you some driving lessons and pay for you to go to night school and learn proper english. You can have Sundays off. I own my own strip club and can get you one new woman every month as an added bonus. I hope these terms are fine for you.
I received your picture and you seem like an honest and hard-working young man so I look forward to meeting with you. When do you think you can fly into the United States? The sooner you can come, the sooner we can have an interview and hopefully get you started. You can come anytime within the next few weeks.
If you wish to call me, you can reach me at my office phone number. I dont answer often because I am busy, but you can try.

Poor dude.
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor dude indeed, he's harmless really, and this is why I originally said he's not worth baiting. He's just trying any way he can, (unprofessionally!) to get out of his situation.

Shame some baiters don't buy it. Rolling Eyes

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's been here before as I mentioned above

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=124663&highlight=turkish

He's harmless, and not someone that needs to be baited, there are a lot more worthy scammers in surplus needing time spent on them than this guy, pick one of the charity scammers, or a dying widow and cut your teeth dealling with them.

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, now I see who this guy is. A beggar lad spammer. I agree, drop this guy, don't respond to anymore of his emails, and pick a more deserving Scammer. There are many in the Surplus section to choose from, or jump in on a massbait, and have some fun.

Safari Issac to Chad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic