SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A "pay-up-or die" threat in my catcher account

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
foggy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hi i got this same email i sent him a reply and got this...

Quote:
NOW I KNOW THAT YOU WANT TO SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE IN HELL YOU HAVE THE COURAGE TO INSULT AND ASK ME THIS FOOLISH QUESTIONS YOU BASTERD JUST WAIT AND SEE MAY BE YOU THINK I AM JOKING IF YOU DONT REPLY THIS EMAIL IN A POSITIVE MANNER I WILL DEMAGE YOUR LIFE IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT ANY DELAY.

i replied with a nice "cant post that word here" jpg

oh and hi guys great site you have here.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater, foggy! Looks like you got a funny sig line there.... Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
foggy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mod Edit: Full requote of previous post deleted. See it ^^^^

good idea Very Happy
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My nursing home character is now sure that HER OWN SON is trying to knock her off for the inheritance.
Old lady Crabtree, her nemesis in the nursing home could not have possibly be on a recording ordering my death since old lady Crabtree cannot speak due to 50 years of smoking Camels (without the filters).
I have agreed to pay into his Western Union Bank via online TT if he supplies his Western Union Bank account number.
He's off script now trying to explain WU to me....
Laughing

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
kubis
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I WILL DEMAGE YOUR LIFE IMMEDIATELY

Do you think your lad has got brain demage Very Happy

Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is one nasty-ass mugu. He has spewed some vile shit at my character, who is a poor young mother with a dying little boy. I'm so glad to know that we are all keeping him chasing his tail. Keep up the good work, everyone!

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I contacted his boss suggesting he sack this guy for poor customer service skills Smile

<a href="?t=125626">MTCN S3cur3</a> Endorsements:

I am almost having a bad sight as a result of click on the box

my eyes are paining me now cos i have been
looking at the computer for more than six hours

you cannot subject me to this suffering

i am sick and tired of this shit.

I don't go with this Idea at all, this is not how business is done

whenever i make mistake even at the peak of retrieving the numbers i would ask to go back to the begining and this has virtually consumed all my time by doing this

i cant stress my self any more..I now have a back pain cos of this

pony
HaveFaith
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't forget to mention that he sent you Demaged goods and Demaged your reputaition Wink

na your papa you want do wash wash, you be small boy wa dey lean g and e nor go pay you. fool

Free Pastor Frank
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

~ Stu_Pidass,

WOW it went from $15,000 to $18,000 in a single paragraph! LOL_sign The MUGU can't even count! :banghead:

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
narf
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stu_Pidass wrote:
Found another one of his e-mails. Same text. In this one he claims to be 'William White'. E-mail addy is [email protected] .

I wrote to William telling him that i'm really really scared.
Ten minutes later I got a message from him:

Quote:
HELLO BASTARD I RECEIVED YOU MAIL AND I WILL LIKE TO TELL YOU THAT ALL YOU HAVE TO DO NOW IS THAT AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS MAIL YOU ARE ADVICE TO MAKE THE PAYMENT. AND SEND DOWN THE PAYMENT INFORMATION IF YOU REALLY KNOW THAT YOU WANT TO LIVE LONG, I HAVE DISCUSS IT WITH MY BOSS ALL YOU HAVE TO DO NOW IS THAT YOU HAVE TO PAY THE MONEY AND SEND DOWN THE INFORMATION YOU ARE ALSO ADVICE TO MY BOSS WITH THE BELOW INFORMATIONS.
YOU ARE ALSO ADVICE TO SEND THE INFORMATION TO MY BOSS AFTER MAKING THE PAYMENT WITH THIS EMAIL:[email protected]

BELOW ARE THE INFORMATION ON HOW TO MAKE THE PAYMENT....

RECEIVER NAME:KEVIN KROB

ADDRESS: UNITED KINGDOM

Fill in the form below with the details of payment as you see in the form you will be given after the payment, you are. send the payment details to this email
[email protected]
Senders name:----------------------------------

Address: ............................................

Amount sent:..........................................

MTCN number: ..........................................

endeavour to scan and send the transfer slip to us as soon as the transfer is made to enable us send you tape. you are also advice to send the payment information

I wrote a to this Kevin Rob complaining that his stupid asassin is not giving me enough information. It's my first try baiting someone. Hopefully he replies Very Happy
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm having rapid fire email with the hitman as I write this...

My nursing home widow character has offered to transfer the 8 grand ONLINE from her Citigrouper bank account to Mr. Frosts Western Union Bank account. He just has to send me his Western Union Bank account number!!!

Quote:
HELLO I AM SORRY TO TELL YOU THIS SAD NEWS MY BOSS AS JUST INSRUCTED US TO WATCH YOU LOSLY SO THIS MEANS WE CAN GUN YOU DOWN ANYTIME WE RECEIVE A CALL FROM HIM THAT IS IF YOU FAIL TO COMPLY TO HIS EMAIL.

Why won't he leave me alone? I'm trying to pay...honest I am... Rolling Eyes

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
Capella
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just had a funny chat to this guy on Gmail.

Started with him giving death threats.

In the middle was me giving out threats that I was going to kill his whole gang out the front of my house in a shoot out to the death

Finally ended up thanking me that I have revalidated his MTCN S3cr3 transfer

Laughing

Malaysia
briey
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Asiaguy; I got the exact same email complete with spelling mistakes.
The poor guy has been to hell and back courtesy of Mr.Me's brilliant Western Union ploy.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm, seems like Mr Fr05t doesn't appreciate the time I took to contact him about his employee:

B1lly Fr05t wrote:
YOU MUST BE STUPID FOR WRITING ME SUCH A MAIL MAYBE YOU WANT TO SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE IN HELL SOMEBODY WANT YOU DEAD SO I INSTUCTED MY BOYS TO CONTACT YOU AND SEE IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE OR NOT BUT WITH WHAT YOU HAVE JUST WRITEN ME IT SEEMS YOU WANT TO SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE IN HELL MY BOYS MUST HAVE TOLD YOU BEFORE THAT YOU ARE TO PAY $8,000 VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER TO UNITED KINGDON ON MY NAME (MR B1LLY FR05T) BEFORE WE CAN RELEASE THE RECORNDING TAPE TO YOU SO IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOU JUST GO AND MAKE THE PAYMENT AND GET BACK TO ME WITH THE PAYMENT DETAILS I AM SENDING TO YOU AGAIN SO DONT FAIL TO COMPLY BECAUSE I WILL HAVE NO OPTION THAN TO ASK MY BOYS TO TRACK YOU DOWN IMMDIATELY.
IF I AM WELL PAID I CAN KILL MY OWN MOTHER SO KILLING YOU IS AS EASY AS I KNOW BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN DOING THIS JOB FOR LONG NOW BE WARNED NOT SAY I DO NOT INFORM YOU .

BELOW ARE THE PAYMENT INFORMATION I AM SENDING IT TO YOU FOR THE SECOND TIME.

and 3 minutes later got the same email as asiaguy

What does he mean when he says "Watch you losly"?

<a href="?t=125626">MTCN S3cur3</a> Endorsements:

I am almost having a bad sight as a result of click on the box

my eyes are paining me now cos i have been
looking at the computer for more than six hours

you cannot subject me to this suffering

i am sick and tired of this shit.

I don't go with this Idea at all, this is not how business is done

whenever i make mistake even at the peak of retrieving the numbers i would ask to go back to the begining and this has virtually consumed all my time by doing this

i cant stress my self any more..I now have a back pain cos of this

pony
Lord Ba'al
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just sent an e-mail to him/it. Just have to wait to see how long it takes to arrive.

Closed lad accounts x1
leeuwen
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's quickly rising in my list of favorite lads. Laughing
I have to think up a nice modality to see if he can whack someone for me..

"IM STILL SLEEPING IN STREET WITH HEAVY CILD HERE AND I CONTACT YOU THROUGH NET
FROM THE MONEY I BEG FROM ETHIOPIA EOPLE FROM STREET. PLEASE IM WEAK AND TIRES OF LIVING WITH OUT HELP. "
Stu_Pidass
Not quite a Newb

Location: Riding a boda-boda along the deadly Sagbama Expressway

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad never did respond to my original reply. Maybe it was a bit too wacky for him (though I can't really imagine why).

I think I'll try him again with a 'straighter' reply.

"YOU WILL BE FORSTRATED BY YOUR FRIENDS , YOU WILL GO BACK TO YOUR VILLAGE WITH PROBLEMS AND YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER WILL DIE THESAME DAY AND IF NA STOVE OR NA GAS YOUR DAY USE, NA FIRE FOR INSIDE YOUR HOUSE GO KILL YOU + YOUR WIFE"

"you are greedy human being...you are idiot...go and die like fowl."

"F--K YOU AND AM LOOKING FOR YOUR MOTHER TO F--K HER OR YOUR WIFE, CAN YOU PROVIDE ANY ONE OF THEM TO SUCK MY ASS?"

YOU ARE THE GREATEST JOKER OF THE YEAR 2004 MOTHER F---ER.

_________
Safari x 3
narf
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wow that's kind of fun
I got this "You must be stupid" mail too.
I told him I pay him tomorrow.
BTW does a MTCN contain only numbers?
I really don't know.... propably I send him another number I find on my receipt... Laughing
Stu_Pidass
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@narf,

MTCN's have ten digits. However, the problem is that MTCN's can be checked online at WU's website. If you're simply going to send him a control number, you might try MoneyGram. At least with MG, he'll actually have to present himself (and the number) to the MoneyGram agent.

Of course, it would be far preferable to try and drag your scambait out over a much longer period of time. After all, that's what scambaiting is really all about.

Just a suggestion, of course.

"YOU WILL BE FORSTRATED BY YOUR FRIENDS , YOU WILL GO BACK TO YOUR VILLAGE WITH PROBLEMS AND YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER WILL DIE THESAME DAY AND IF NA STOVE OR NA GAS YOUR DAY USE, NA FIRE FOR INSIDE YOUR HOUSE GO KILL YOU + YOUR WIFE"

"F--K YOU AND AM LOOKING FOR YOUR MOTHER TO F--K HER OR YOUR WIFE, CAN YOU PROVIDE ANY ONE OF THEM TO SUCK MY ASS?"

_________
Safari x 3
narf
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it is my first bait and this lad doesn't seem very patient.
But I will try to keep him busy Smile
Stu_Pidass
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

narf wrote:
...this lad doesn't seem very patient.

All the more reason to make him wait...and wait...and piss around...and wait some more.

What ever they seem to want, give 'em the opposite.

_________
Safari x 3
leeuwen
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
There are many ways to drag this out, for example. The tried "What is this WU what you talk about? I've never done it before" although it seems you already promised to pay through WU.

Or you just happen to get only 9 numbers in the MTCN instead of the 10 digit number.
Or your WU office really cares about protection, so he needs to fill out a form before they give out the MTCN.

Let your creativy flow! If it doesn't work. You can always use a new emailadress to bait him again, using the knowledge you've aquired.

Also, welcome to 419 Eater! Did you apply for a mentor? He or She could help you out with the basics Very Happy

"IM STILL SLEEPING IN STREET WITH HEAVY CILD HERE AND I CONTACT YOU THROUGH NET
FROM THE MONEY I BEG FROM ETHIOPIA EOPLE FROM STREET. PLEASE IM WEAK AND TIRES OF LIVING WITH OUT HELP. "
narf
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I actually asked him 3 times how WU works. He never told me. After the third time he told me to go to my bank and ask them.

I wanted to try it on my own but I will get me a Mentor now...
thanks for your help so far
Stu_Pidass
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, or you can tell him that there is no WU or MG near your town but you can send money via Global Automated Money Exchange System (GAMES). This is a service that's similar to WU and MG except that it doesn't exist.

It is cashable at banks all over London (and all over the world) or where ever you want it to be. Your lad will simply have to locate a bank that takes it.

I've used this method several times. Works well.

Quote:
I HAVE BEEN TO THE BANK TO GET THE MONEY AS YOU EXPLAINED TO ME BUT THE BANK REFUSED TO PAY ME . EVEN I WAITED FOR MORE THAN TW0 HOURS IN THE BANK,STILL NOTHING SHOWED IN THE SYSTEM. PLEASE I AM TOO BIG TO BE EMBARRASSED.

That's not to say that you can't use WU creatively. You can always include some wacky conditions.

Quote:
What is wrong with your assistants that they can't do a simple a thing as collect money from the Western Union agent? Did your employees take the receipt and the notice of the Colonic Dismotility procedure to the bank like I had suggested?

I included the notice of the Colonic Dismotility procedure specifically for this purpose. Please instruct your cashier to show this notice to the bank.

_________
Safari x 3
wittyusername
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, missed this thread. I got an email from him about 5 days ago. (on my baiter account) Told him I will wire him the $15k he asked for if he tells me what state I live in. He replied with the "ITS LIKE YOU THINK IM JOKING" script. I told him to go fuck a goat, then signed him up for some quality gay porn and scat fetish newsletters. Haven't heard from him since. I dunno, I don't really enjoy baiting 'hitmen' as they tend to stay on script or dump you very quickly. Might retry with another addy now that I saw this thread. Confused
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic