SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

How to Shut Down a Bank Account?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
tss1961
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This mugu is not really going to send me his bank account info...is he? After several delays (on my part) and two failed attempts at the S3cur3 MTCN website he tried to send me to MG for the payment. I suggested once that I can UPS a secure lockbox to him with his cash and return postage for him to place the $million$ dollar check into. The latest exchange:

Quote:
Mr. Rod,
It is very hard to follow you. Now Money Gram?!? First you wanted it by Western Union, then you say you cannot get Western Union, now Money Gram. If you would have accepted the secure box that I have it would have been there via UPS package over-night-deliver by now. I will have to track down where a Money Gram store is. In the meantime I think it will be quicker if I just transfer said amount of money into your bank account. Send me your bank details and I will transfer the amount first thing in the morning...on my way to work. Otherwise, please wait until I can find a Money Gram store.

Yours in Email Emoticons,
Fr4nk B. 1gna5io

My attorney in charge sends

wrote:
ATTEN : Fr4nk B. 1gnacio. (I gotta slap him for spelling my name wrong)
We are pleased to extend our thanks for your brief enlightenment. On behalf of this cooperate law firm& chambers, I wish to convey to you that we have seen your messages and a careful study has been done as well,
Mr.Frank, Sorry for not have sent my bank account details as you demanded is do to my busy in the court,But i have order my secratry to send it to you first thing tomorrow morning.
Amount to Sent:...................$ 1300.00
Yours In service
Barr: Rodridque Daniels esq.
Principal Attorney in charge.

Someone point me to where I can learn about shutting down bank accounts...

-- "I have to tell you some thing you do not know,nigeria is a place where scam artist leave,for your own good never you in your life have any thing to do with any nigerians or esle you we be scamed."
-- "i checked the western union money transfer for more than 7hours and i got nothing and the time i spent had an effect on my eyes"
-- "So i have been trying my best running hecter secter looking for what to do. "
remmy223
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

if and when you lad gives you his account
report it here [email protected]
but dont expect a reply.

see this thread http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=119780
for more info

you are bauitfull i will show the picture to my kid

Death man walking.
Click here to support 419Eater.com
tss1961
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Thanks, will do.

-- "I have to tell you some thing you do not know,nigeria is a place where scam artist leave,for your own good never you in your life have any thing to do with any nigerians or esle you we be scamed."
-- "i checked the western union money transfer for more than 7hours and i got nothing and the time i spent had an effect on my eyes"
-- "So i have been trying my best running hecter secter looking for what to do. "
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic