SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Heath Ledger found dead

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
i-bin had
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems God hates everyone except for the Phelps.

Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

they are all probably closet gays....... wbc

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Or closet gays with a thing for soldiers/uniforms.

Didn't their mamas teach them if you don't have anything nice to say, esp. about the dead, then STFU?? I know they are barely functioning above their reptilian brain capacity, but don't they know Brokeback was just a movie, as in make believe? They didn't really have sex, it wasn't that kind of movie? I'm sure they have all probably seen the movie 100x and used the slow motion feature too, but is it that hard to comprehend it was a role? IDK, these are the same idiots who don't picket the war, but the funerals of the KIDS who have to go off to fight it. I'm probably expecting too much, after all make believe is a rather difficult concept. Rolling Eyes

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
Sadly with the wbc it seems to be the "mothers" who are spouting such hatred.
I saw them on the Jeremy Kyle show ( think bits of it are on youtube ) and I don't think anything has made me quite as angry as their self righteous justification. I believe in free speech but this lot do stretch it to unbelievable limits.
Picketing at funerals! That is a total lack of respect for everyone including themselves.
I do wonder if they are such a small group where all their funding is coming from.
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nanny Ogg wrote:
I do wonder if they are such a small group where all their funding is coming from.

I have my theories...

Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They are a small group but apparently 11 of his darling offspring are lawyers and they donate lots of cash.
I've got a very interesting link to an expose on this mob which I'm not going to post (not sure if I may be breaching forum rules) but if any wants it then pm me.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is fortunate the WBC appear to have chosen not to blight Australian soils. Clicky.

Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't be too sure 7 of 9: The delightful Revd. Phelps was interviewed on A Current Affair/Today Tonight the other day and gave a great performance of ranting bigotry. He didn't quite tell his female interviewer to "get back in the kitchen you uppity woman" but we got the message Rolling Eyes

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope that women who told 2Day FM she would picket his funeral gets attacked by angry mobs or arrested on trumped up charges, metaphorically..

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The media shouldn't even acknowledge these village idiots. Why on earth would a radio station in Australia hold any sort of aired "discussion" with any member of this band of simpletons??? It only makes them feel like the drivel spewing out of their mouths is somehow valid.

They should be spending their time on more important things like remembering the life of Heath Ledger instead of devoting even 5 nanoseconds providing an outlet for these whack jobs who are using his death to promote their hateful beliefs.

These people are nothing more than terrorists. I hope when they show up @ the Oscars (that no one will be attending, which they might know if they could read) security will see fit to seize them & perform a complete & thorough cavity search, maybe 2 or 3 just to be sure.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Gnasher, if they do decide to be public menaces in Perth, I'm sure they will be dealt with. Providing they make it through immigration.

thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Are we allowed to bait these people? Maybe if they were convinced of a nest of gays at that Ebola cave someone was depending on them to go stamp out, the problem would be solved?

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic