SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Spoilsport!! :(

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Veronika <[email protected]>
subject Hello from www.llv.net! Smile
signed-by gmail.com
mailed-by gmail.com
Hello my dear stranger!!!

The mysterious girl-stranger with the purpose to get acquainted with you writes to you... I have found Your
electronic address on a site: (www.llv.net).

Unfortunately, I do not know, how you will concern to this my letter??! But, if you will decide to
reciprocate, I shall be very glad.

My name Veronika. To me of 29 years. I have appeared on the Internet with the purpose to get acquainted with
the man for serious relations. Probably, you search for the same relations??? If yes, then we could try to
find out each other and, probably, in the future we shall be together. But this nobody knows. We should find
out it personally.

More in detail about me and my life, you find out, if will answer me this letter. Now, I send you a photo of
that you at least could see me - " your mysterious girl-stranger! " Write to me if you are interested. I shall
necessarily answer.

PS. The EARNEST ENTREATY - DO NOT ASK ME MY NAKED PHOTOS. PEOPLE WITH SUCH REQUESTS WILL BE IGNORED AT ONCE!!!

IP address is 83.149.21.229

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

got the same

must be a retry from one of our buddies

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I saw that pic at either
MBN or anthea club. I'll look around. I must have had a PM from them

Mugu Reseller Russia x lost count Ukraine x too many Senegal x 2

When your finished playing with them, make sure you post all the info on a public website

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/index.php for all romance scams
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got it off my latest baiting box that's only been open less than a month. The some one that got hit with 2 other accounts related to Panti Claus. Could this be another attempt?

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I used to work with a woman who was that colour. She either had chronic jaundice or spent too much time under the sunbed.

get your baiting forms here
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't have much time to bait right now, but there's always time to slap a vlad!

Let's see if they bother to read?

Sent this.

Quote:
Hello Veronika,

It's so nice to get your message! You are a beautiful woman! I am happy you explained about your town. I am only familiar with Yoskkar Ola, where many criminals live. I hear it is a very bad place, where men drink vodka, and beat ladies. They also act as pimps for their mothers and sisters. Is Kazan like that? I hear Mari El is mostly populated with prostitutes, drug addicts, homosexuals, and criminals. I don't think I would ever like to go there. I hear most women have social disesases there, or maybe you call them 'sociable' diseases?
The men have strange diseases, also, from having sex with farm animals. There was a documentary on the Telly about it. Very bad! I am so happy you are not from there since it is a vile place!
I look forward to the strong relations! I have read your profile and think you are the one for me?
Please do not ask me for naked pictures, the only ones I have are of the Shalava in Mari El, and I'm sure you've seen them before. Maybe one is your sister? Is it true I can have sex with any of your female relatives for the cost of a bottle of vodka? Would they give good service? Am I better off drinking the vodka and taking matters into my own hands? I'm sure that's safest, isn't it?
I anxiously await your reply!
Your new boyfriend in AMERICA,
J

Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, this one is reading...

This was buried in her second letter, (the usual dribble)

Quote:
By the way, I also heard much about such city as Yoskar Ola, but such that you have written in the letter to
me, I hear for the first time. Someone has very strongly exaggerated to you when spoke about this city. Yes, I
do not deny and, probably, there criminals and prostitutes, but not all really live! All this are available in
other cities also. In any case as far as I know, this city is from me on distance more than 150 kilometers.
For me are available familiar with that city, but I never really heard about him so a lot of bad as you have
written to me. Who has told to you such?!? As to prostitutes! I do not know much about it. But girls from
Russia will never give themselves and the body for a bottle of vodka. At least, I do not communicate with
such. And if all the same there are such women, men which fools are engaged with them in bed sex!!! You agree
with me in it?!?

Hmmm....defending the ole homeland?

Very Happy

Clown Six
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Out here in the perimeter, where there are no stars.....

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[Austinpowers]THAT'S A MAN, BABY!!![/Austinpowers]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic