SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Talented Gospel Singer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
kubis
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is this Gospel ? Wink

Quote:
THE FACT IS THAT I AM A TALENTED GOSPEL SINGER AND I COMPOSED TEN TRACK GOSPEL SONGS WHICH I INTENDS TO PRODUCE AS MY FIRST ALBUM. MEAN WHILE, IT WILL COST ME ABOUT ( #250.000 ) EQUIVALENT TO ( $2,500 ) BEFORE THE MARKETERS CAN SPONSOR THE PROJECT.
MORE IMPORTANTLY, I HEREBY SEIZE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO PRAY FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE. KINDLY TRY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE TO HELP THIS DEVELOPMENT BECAUSE, FOR A YOUNG BOY LIKE ME TO DEVELOPE HIS TALENT; SOMEONE ON TOP OF THE PEAK MUST HELP ALONG THE LINE AND I BELIEVE THAT THE ABILITY TO HELP IS IN YOU SO I TRUST YOUR CAPABILITY.
PLEASE CONTRIBUTE ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY TO SUPPORT ME TO
DEVELOPED MY TALENT. I EXPECT YOUR REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND MUST BE ACKNOWLAGE.

THANKS FOR YOUR COOPORATION.

bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As slowfreddie stated HERE this needs to be approached with caution, is it 419 or simply a begging letter, he tells you he wants money, he,s certainly not trying to trick you, the only scam is that he might be a crap singer, he might be a talented kid who see,s his future as a gospel singer and thinks this is his only chance of making it, just be careful and sure before hammering this kind of email.

pony pony Mortar x18
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this same letter in one of my accounts. If it means anything, he also sent it to 1ma32sh4m@yahoo, which could be a baiter.

He may just be a beggar as Bombardier said. So tread lightly. Personally, I bait beggars too, but you have to first test them to see if they are willing to scam you or they really just want help for an honorable, legit cause. In which case, I wouldn't bait them but sincerely wish them luck. It's been my experience though, that beggars are usually scammers. Maybe others have different experiences.

Without offering him money, ask him to do something VERY SMALL i.e VERY EASY i.e NOT AN ELABORATE TROPHY PIC OR CARVING OR RITUAL, but something like telling you what inspired him to be a gospel singer or who are his favorite gospel singers, how did he get into it, was it his church, what church, how long has he been a member, what's the minister's name etc. If he's for real, these simple questions will be no big deal. If he doesn't respond or he gets pissy, then he's probably a scammer. If still in doubt, you can write him again telling him of some available funds & watch his reaction. This will usually tell you all you need to know. For example, he says he only needs $250, after an email or two, tell him your company does not send small amounts of money overseas b/c of the high cost associated, it's not worth it financially. You would be interested in helping him, but it's not fiscally responsible for you to provide such a small amount. See what he says. If you want to test him more, later you can only send a minimum of $3k per company policy, which is way more than he needs.

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm gonna call him on the show today and we can hear first hand how good his voice is...

My advice - bring earplugs! Laughing

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My advice, don,t burn him or spook him to much, theres a few of us slowly working him.

pony pony Mortar x18
kubis
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
WITH UTMOST URGENCY

Set off my lad radar

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic