SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A "pay-up-or die" threat in my catcher account

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
scambuster3
Elite Baiter

Location: South East tip of Australia Down under, where a Dingo ate my Lads WU slip

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i got my first death threat today, looks like the same one
with some numbers changed
I must admit i was not impressed when i started reading it, but have sent back some bait
he os on <[email protected]

Bank accounts sent to mysterious Alan = 477

Winner of Inspector Gadget 2009 fake checks contest, thanks IG
Winner of Inspector Gadget 2008 Bank account contest, thanks IG

"You are going to scam your passport page "
"CENTRAL BANK OF NIGER1A has scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content."
"The Central Bank of Nigerian will put you in jail for life. You must return that money or you will face a brutal consequences."
"I KNOW U ARE JUST A TIME WASTER AND A BULL SHITTER."
"Hope you are not a joker because I don't waste my time and job on jokers"
"Time wasters are not authorized to contact us"
Closed lad accounts
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm a bit of a hitman-mugu buff myself. I still have one on the line from months ago, in fact, but he's long since dropped the hitman thing.

Normally, I spout off a lot about how the lads are not nearly as stupid as they look. In the case of the hit-mugu, my preaching just doesn't apply! These guys are like the average lad (greedy, impatient, worthless, etc.) only with half as much intelligence and even less personality. I have more respect for cockroaches and ear-wax than I have for these guys. I kept calling one of them an earlobe, since even a (insert offensive body part here) has a purpose in life!

After the first few exchanges, they really can be boring to bait. Unlike the barristers / widows / lotto lads, they're completely unwilling to do anything but demand money and spew their idle threats. They may get distracted once in a while, but they always come back to their guttural script. There will be no requests for ID or any documents and no phone calls, since they have nothing to offer or verify.

I highly doubt they get replies from anyone but baiters, but I keep hitting them just in case. My best baiting with them is to straight-bait, at least at first, because they're not interested in anything but their script. You'll get some really good (or really bad!) death threats out of them for your signature lines! The one I have on the line is currently trying to work as an "adult image" photographer at the moment, but somehow I just can't get his paycheque to clear.

These guys will respond to just about anyone, so they make really good target practice.

"He's no good to me dead" - Aristotle
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I also love a good hitman mugu even tho they get frustrated with me very quickly. The last one got really pissed b/c the federal agents kept raiding my property over a little tax debt. Sent him off an email anyway. Laughing

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This should be fun Very Happy
leeuwen
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pff, he's still too busy to reply to me, I figure that who ever is paying him didn't pay a lot. Leave him all alone so he can reply to my mail dammit Sad

"IM STILL SLEEPING IN STREET WITH HEAVY CILD HERE AND I CONTACT YOU THROUGH NET
FROM THE MONEY I BEG FROM ETHIOPIA EOPLE FROM STREET. PLEASE IM WEAK AND TIRES OF LIVING WITH OUT HELP. "
Stu_Pidass
Not quite a Newb

Location: Riding a boda-boda along the deadly Sagbama Expressway

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't received a reply from him yet either.

Has anyone got any messages from him recently? I'm wondering if this scumbag has given up already (a good thing). No doubt he's been overwhelmed with replies.

"YOU WILL BE FORSTRATED BY YOUR FRIENDS , YOU WILL GO BACK TO YOUR VILLAGE WITH PROBLEMS AND YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER WILL DIE THESAME DAY AND IF NA STOVE OR NA GAS YOUR DAY USE, NA FIRE FOR INSIDE YOUR HOUSE GO KILL YOU + YOUR WIFE"

"you are greedy human being...you are idiot...go and die like fowl."

"F--K YOU AND AM LOOKING FOR YOUR MOTHER TO F--K HER OR YOUR WIFE, CAN YOU PROVIDE ANY ONE OF THEM TO SUCK MY ASS?"

YOU ARE THE GREATEST JOKER OF THE YEAR 2004 MOTHER F---ER.

_________
Safari x 3
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is the weekend though, he probably sent out his mails on Friday or Saturday and he'll be taking a break today. Even dumb hitmen need time off. Rolling Eyes

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad just sent me this he already asked for the mtcn number lets hope he likes m3tn secure

HELLO DEAR
WE ARE NOT GOING TO HURT YOU OR ANY BODY AROUND YOU THAT IS IF ONLY YOU ARE READY TO CO-OPERATE WITH US LIKE I HAVE TOLD YOU BEFORE YOU ARE TO PAY $8,000 BEFORE WE CAN RELEASE THE RECORDING TAPE BETWEEN MY BOSS AND THE PERSON WHO WANT YOU DEAD SO ALL YOU NEED TO DO AT THIS POINT IS FOR YOU TO MAKE THE PAYMENT OF $8,000 MY BOSS IN UK (MR BILLY FROST) VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AND AS WELL YOU NEED TO MAKE THIS PAYMENT BEFORE WE CAN SEND A COPY OF THE TAPE FOR YOU TO KNOW THE PERSON THAT WANT YOU DEAD SO YOU NEED TO BE FAST ABOUT IT BECAUSE WE DONT HAVE TIME TO WASTE IF YOU DISOBEY I AM SORRY TO SAY YOU ARE A DEAD MEAT DONT PLAY WITH ME AND IF YOU KNOW YOU HAVE THIS MONEY NOW YOU DONT HAVE TO WASTE ANYTIME JUST GO TO WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AND MAKE THIS PAYMENT AND AS WELL SEND THE INFORMATION TO MY BOSS IN UK WITH THE FOLLWOING PAYMENT INFORMATION.

SENDER NAME:
RECEIVER NAME: BILLY FROST
MTCN NUMBER:
AMOUNT SENT:
SCAN COPY OF THE PAYMENT SLIP

THIS ARE MY BOSS EMAIL AND PHONE NUMBER
Email:[email protected]
Phone +xxxxxx754241
MrPeterFyle
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a reply!

I went on the "who are you???" line and let him have a run with it:

HELLO YOU BASTARD IS LIKE YOU THINK I AM JOKING WITH YOU IF IN THE NEXT 24HOURS I DID NOT RECEIVE ANY POSITIVE RESPOND FROM YOU CONSIDER YOUR SELF A DEAD MEAT BECAUSE YOU WANT IT THAT WAY AND I WILL DO IT DONT PLAY WITH ME IF YOU DO I WILL PLAY WITH YOUR LIFE TOO

@Mugatu - feel free to have some fun with him
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's working on a Sunday, replied 2 hours ago here. I'm hoping he has a fit by the end of the week. I just asem'd him with the first quote yesterday, he's keen.

Quote:
Hello who ever you are, there's only my business partner who could have done this, so I'm going to sort him out once he returns next month.

Thanks for letting me know

Quote:
HELLO YOU BASTARD IS LIKE YOU THINK I AM JOKING WITH YOU IF IN THE NEXT 24HOURS I DID NOT RECEIVE ANY POSITIVE RESPOND FROM YOU CONSIDER YOUR SELF A DEAD MEAT BECAUSE YOU WANT IT THAT WAY AND I WILL DO IT DONT PLAY WITH ME IF YOU DO I WILL PLAY WITH YOUR LIFE TOO

Quote:
I don't know who you are, but thank you for informing me about my business partner, he's going to be in deep shite when he returns next week

As for paying you? I have the information I need to protect myself now, thanks to you. I've never trusted Steve since we started this business, and now I can have him removed

Thank you for your information

Quote:
HELLO DEAR.
WE ARE NOT GOING TO HURT YOU OR ANY BODY AROUND YOU THAT IS IF ONLY YOU ARE READY TO CO-OPERATE WITH US LIKE I HAVE TOLD YOU BEFORE YOU ARE TO PAY $8,000 BEFORE WE CAN RELEASE THE RECORDING TAPE BETWEEN MY BOSS AND THE PERSON WHO WANT YOU DEAD SO ALL YOU NEED TO DO AT THIS POINT IS FOR YOU TO MAKE THE PAYMENT OF $8,000 MY BOSS IN UK (MR BILLY FROST) VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AND AS WELL YOU NEED TO MAKE THIS PAYMENT BEFORE WE CAN SEND A COPY OF THE TAPE FOR YOU TO KNOW THE PERSON THAT WANT YOU DEAD SO YOU NEED TO BE FAST ABOUT IT BECAUSE WE DONT HAVE TIME TO WASTE IF YOU DISOBEY I AM SORRY TO SAY YOU ARE A DEAD MEAT DONT PLAY WITH ME AND IF YOU KNOW YOU HAVE THIS MONEY NOW YOU DONT HAVE TO WASTE ANYTIME JUST GO TO WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AND MAKE THIS PAYMENT AND AS WELL SEND THE INFORMATION TO MY BOSS IN UK WITH THE FOLLWOING PAYMENT INFORMATION.

SENDER NAME:
MTCN NUMBER:
AMOUNT SENT:

Phone +447045754241

Quote:
Ok, here's the deal, forget your Woofter in England, I'll send you $6,000, untraceable, you keep it, and we don't tell your Woofter in England about it, and you tell him you lost contact with me, ok

Better for you, and your Woofter won't be keeping it all either then,

How's that sound? Good deal?

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13

Last edited by irishemigrant on Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is off script already Razz what should i do now

WE DONT RECEIVE MONEY BY CHEQUE IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOU JUST GO AND PAY THE MONEY WITH THE INFORMATION WE GAVE YOU OR YOU HAVE YOUR SELF TO BLAME BECAUSE I WILL NOT ONLY ASK MY BOYS TO KILL YOU ALSO YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY SO BE WARNED.

YOU DONT HAVE TO WASTE ANYTIME JUST GO TO WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AND MAKE THIS PAYMENT AND AS WELL SEND THE INFORMATION TO MY BOSS IN UK WITH THE FOLLWOING PAYMENT INFORMATION.

SENDER NAME:
MTCN NUMBER:
AMOUNT SENT:
kubis
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jack frost
is the name for cold snaps in the UK

Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ok Question Rolling Eyes
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, let's get this pig.

Here's what I sent him:

Quote:
Sir,

I got your email. Why are you doing this? I don't know why someone would want me dead, because if I die, then my little boy dies too. If this is my ex-husband who is trying to kill me, then he knows that his son will die too.

Please listen to me. Maybe you already know this, but if you don't, please just think about this before you go forward. My little 5-year-old boy Aaron is in the hospital with cancer (leukemia). He is going to die if he doesn't get a bone-marrow-transplant surgery. I don't have much money, ever since my divorce we've been really struggling and barely getting by. We barely have enough money for food. I have managed to raise almost all of the money I need for his surgery, $20,000, and the hospital has agreed to pay for the rest. But if I don't give them the money that I have, they won't do the surgery and my little boy is going to die, probably within a few months.

PLEASE don't make me do this! I can't bear to watch my son waste away with this cancer. But if you kill me, he'll be left to die all by himself, as I have no one else to care for him.

Please go back to whoever hired you and ask them to stop this. Is money so important to you that you would let a little 5 year old boy die of cancer just so you can have some?

Tell me what to do so you'll spare my life!

He replied back with the same script as above, only he added this:

Quote:
HELLO DEAR I DONT CARE TO KNOW IF YOUR LITTLE BOY HAVE A CANCER OR NOT IT IS NOT MY BUSINESS AND DO NOT ASK ME WHO WANT YOU TO DIE YOU WILL KNOW BY THE TIME YOU GET THE RECORDING TAPE.
WE ARE NOT GOING TO HURT YOU OR ANY BODY AROUND YOU THAT IS IF ONLY YOU ARE READY TO CO-OPERATE WITH US...blah blah blah

I'm thinking of telling him that I'll send him the money, but first I have to go drop my dying son off a bridge so that I can get it over with for him quickly, rather than my other two options, which are to not pay and have them kill ME, or pay and have him die a slow painful death.

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

This kind of bait is always good to do if you EVER start to feel even a LITTLE bit of doubt about the ethics of baiting.

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Cach^^

I so agree with you. Anyhow, I sent an email last night and got my reply already. Called me Mr. Man then threatened to kill me. It's on! Time to show the lad how scared I can be until I buy a shotgun. That should even the score up.

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
bobby kaye
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my characters has also received this. I had her reply in total belief of the threat, and asked him if it was okay if she went outside before 7 p.m. , and if there was a different time for tomorrow?
MrPeterFyle
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah see I am having a fairly random weekend so I decided to take mine from pure disbelief that someone has paid for me to die to pure bizarreness... we will see where this comes back to...!

Hello What Ever You Call Your Self

I am very sorry for you Xxxxxx, is a pity that this is how your life is going to end as soon as you don't comply. As you can see there is no need of introducing myself to you because I don't have any business with you, my duty as I am mailing you now is just to KILL you and I have to do it as I have already been paid for that.

Someone you call a friend wants you Dead by all means, and the person have spent a lot of money on this, the person also came to us and told me that he wanted you dead and he provided us with your name ,picture and other necessary information's we needed about you. So I sent my boys to track you down and they have carried out the necessary investigation needed for the operation on you, and they have done that but I told them not to kill you that I will like to contact you and see if your life is Important to you or not since their findings shows that you are innocent.

I called my client back and ask him of your email address which I didn't tell him what I wanted to do with it and he gave it to me and I am using it to contact you now. As I am writing to you now my men are monitoring you and they are telling me everything about you.

Now do you want to LIVE OR DIE? As someone has paid us to kill you. Get back to me now if you are ready to pay some fees to spare your life, $15,000 is all you need to spend You will first of all pay $8,000 then I will send a tape to you which i recoeded every discusion i hade with the person who wanted you dead and as soon as you get the tape, you will pay the remaining $10,000. If you are not ready for my help, then I will carry on with my job straight-up.

WARNING: DO NOT THINK OF CONTACTING THE POLICE OR EVEN TELLING ANYONE BECAUSE I WILL KNOW.REMEMBER, SOMEONE WHO KNOWS YOU VERY WELL WANT YOU DEAD! I WILL EXTEND IT TO YOUR FAMILY, INCASE I NOTICE SOMETHING FUNNY.

DO NOT COME OUT ONCE IT IS 7RazzM UNTIL I MAKE OUT TIME TO SEE YOU AND GIVE YOU THE TAPE OF MY DISCUSSION WITH THE PERSON WHO WANT YOU DEAD THEN YOU CAN USE IT TO TAKE ANY LEGAL ACTION. GOOD LUCK AS I AWAIT YOUR REPLY

Peter Fyle to xxxxxx

show details Jan 26 (1 day ago)

I don't understand!

WHO ARE YOU???!?

Hi how are you?

Basically let me just explain some things to you:

Curly Wurly is a type of chocolate bar manufactured by Cadbury and sold in the UK and Australia. It was launched in the UK in 1971 and relaunched in 1976. Its shape resembles two flattened, intertwined serpentine strings. The bar is made of chocolate-coated caramel. Also available are "Curly Wurly Squirlies," which come in a bag and are just the cross beams of the ladder. this design was created by Charlie Simmonds as an apprentice at cadburys.

A Canadian version of the Curly Wurly, known as the "Wig Wag" was available in the 1970s.

A 2004 online poll found that the Curly Wurly was the most popular chocolate bar still in production.

In the 1970s the actor and comedian Terry Scott appeared in memorable UK TV commercials for the product dressed as a schoolboy, complete with cap and short trousers.
Curly Wurly bars were banned in Ireland, along with a number of other confectionery brands such as Opal Fruits and Toblerone, until 1979.

Ok - this should have explained and I am a very busy man - if you are going to kill me then I assume you know where I am located and are near? Let's meet up and have a coffee and see if we can't shoot the breeze? How does that seem home-slice?

If I haven't scared this one away I'd be amazed but if I haven't.. well I reckon that will be just fine![/b]
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update: Insult the scammers ego. Tell him that hes stupid for using gmail as its being tracked and he'll switch easily.

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony
leeuwen
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A reply here too! Very Happy
He even sent the mail twice (to make up for me waiting!)
I figure that this might even be a multi lad job and the other lad simply didn't bother signing in before?

In his response he seems to use an all capslock script, except for the offscript stuff..which was in non capslock..I hope he keeps this up because it makes it too easy to see how far offscript he is.. Twisted Evil
Let the games begin..

"IM STILL SLEEPING IN STREET WITH HEAVY CILD HERE AND I CONTACT YOU THROUGH NET
FROM THE MONEY I BEG FROM ETHIOPIA EOPLE FROM STREET. PLEASE IM WEAK AND TIRES OF LIVING WITH OUT HELP. "
channingmclain
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey I just started a post about this guy too. His email is [email protected]. Anyone is welcome to help. Maybe we could set up a situation where someone can be the person who called him to set up the hit, and you are calling it off. I already paid you so there is no worries. Just an idea.

HELLO YOU BASTARD IF IN THE NEXT 24HOURS I DO NOT RECEIVE ANY POSITIVE RESPOND FROM YOU CONSIDER YOUR SELF A DEAD MEAT BECAUSE YOU WANT IT THAT WAY AND I WILL DO IT DONT PLAY WITH ME IF YOU DO I WILL PLAY WITH YOUR LIFE TOO - rip00054
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Channingmclaim: welcome to Eater. Read the stickies, and ask for a mentor. If you're interested in baiting this particular scammer, I encourage you to read this whole thread so you can see what we all are doing. Lots of us are baiting him already, so we have to be careful not to mess up other baiters' baits. This guy is a first class piece of shit (read what he responded to me up above) and I would hate to see him twig out because of piling-on.

There is also a thread around here that offers a tutorial on how to effectively bait hit-men...I'll see if I can find the link.

Edit: Here it is: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=126585

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Gmail hitman responded to my old widow in the nursing home character as well.
Standard "don't joke or I'm a deadman stuff."
On script but coming off script very shortly.

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dammett, I'm getting bounces with this guy. Anyone have an more updated address than or should I just keep trying? These hit-mugus are more fun than a car full of drunken prom dates.
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

just got this

YOU MUST BE A FOOLISH SOMEBODY FOR WRITING ME SUCH EMAIL WHAT DO YOU THAT THERE IS NO WESTERN AROUND YOU HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THAT MY BOYS ARE WATCHING YOU ALL DO YOU THINK WE ARE PLAYING GAME WITH YOU?

YOU WILL KNOW THAT I AM NOT JOKING BY THE TIME I WILL ASK MY BOYS TO TRACK YOU DOWN SO IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOU SHOULD KINDLY REPLY THIS EMAIL IN A POSITIVE RESPOND. WE HAVE TOLD YOU BEFORE THAT YOU ARE TO PAY $8,000 BEFORE WE CAN RELEASE THE RECORDING TAPE BETWEEN MY BOSS AND THE PERSON WHO WANT YOU DEAD SO ALL YOU NEED TO DO AT THIS POINT IS FOR YOU TO MAKE THE PAYMENT OF $8,000 MY BOSS IN UK (MR BILLY FROST) VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AND AS WELL YOU NEED TO MAKE THIS PAYMENT BEFORE WE CAN SEND A COPY OF THE TAPE FOR YOU TO KNOW THE PERSON THAT WANT YOU DEAD SO YOU NEED TO BE FAST ABOUT IT BECAUSE WE DONT HAVE TIME TO WASTE IF YOU DISOBEY I AM SORRY TO SAY YOU ARE A DEAD MEAT DONT PLAY WITH ME AND IF YOU KNOW YOU HAVE THIS MONEY NOW YOU DONT HAVE TO WASTE ANYTIME JUST GO TO WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AND MAKE THIS PAYMENT AND AS WELL SEND THE INFORMATION TO MY BOSS IN UK WITH THE FOLLWOING PAYMENT INFORMATION.

SENDER NAME:
RECEIVER NAME: B1L4Y FR0ST
MTCN NUMBER:
AMOUNT SENT:

my reply

I was outside today and i thought i saw one of your boys so i got my shotgun and killed him but it was only the mailman thankfully nobody saw me kill him so i dumped his body in a nearby lake please sir give me more time to get you the 8000

Last edited by Strongside on Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
HELLO THIS WILL BE THE LAST MAIL I WILL SEND TO YOU AND IF YOU REFUSE TO COMPLY I AM SORRY TO SAY I HAVE NO OPTION THAN TO ASK MY BOYS TO TRACK YOU DOWN WHAT MORE TIME DO YOU WANT ME TO GIVE YOU DO YOU THINK I HAVE TIME TO WASTE WITH YOU IF I AM WELL PAYED I CAN KILL MY OWN MOTHER SO KILLING YOU WILL BE AS EASY AS I KOWN I HAVE BEEN AN ASSASINE FOR A LONG TIME SO DONT THINK I AM TRYING TO PLAY SOME GAMES WITH YOU SO IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOU JUST GO AND MAKE THE SAID PAYMENT OF THE AMOUNT YOU KNOW YOU CAN AFFORD NOW BECAUSE IF I DONT RECEIVE ANY PAYMENT FROM YOU WITH THE NEXT 48HOURS I WILL SEND YOU TO HELL..
BE WARNED.

BELOW ARE THE PAYMENT INFORMATION I AM SENDING IT TO YOU FOR THE SECOND TIME.

SENDER NAME:
RECEIVER NAME: B1LLY FR05T
MTCN NUMBER:
AMOUNT SENT:

Phone +44xxxxxxxx

He's willing to kill his own mother?! can't wait to get in contact with his boss Laughing

<a href="?t=125626">MTCN S3cur3</a> Endorsements:

I am almost having a bad sight as a result of click on the box

my eyes are paining me now cos i have been
looking at the computer for more than six hours

you cannot subject me to this suffering

i am sick and tired of this shit.

I don't go with this Idea at all, this is not how business is done

whenever i make mistake even at the peak of retrieving the numbers i would ask to go back to the begining and this has virtually consumed all my time by doing this

i cant stress my self any more..I now have a back pain cos of this

pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic