SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Weather

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In wi. we had one kind of weather.... crappy ..day in day out. year in year our. i remember seeing snow fall on the 4th of july. mind you it didnt stick.
RoyalFlush
Eater U Quiz winner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What's "snow"? Oh, right. I saw some once when I was in Oklahoma. We don't get that garbage here. *evil grin*

It's you and your family that don't have ENOUGH BRIAN CELLS.

I am dying because of your love you,ve impacted in me.

pony
Radden
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

pfffff stop complaining about WI weather packman, we're getting pretty decent weather right now considering that it's winter.. We've got a whole lot of rain today (and still coming down) so come on back, we have snow coming tonight and possibly tomorrow (both are possible, actually)

ps: no wonder why you use the paper bag avatar.. us wisconsiners are scared to show that we even EXIST due to the extremely crappy weather that we're put through Laughing
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
But how are Connie and Joe Tam doing out there near the Sierra Nevada?

http://news.rgj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080108/NEWS07/801080354/1321/NEWS
Boy, did I screw up. Check this out, below

MOD EDIT Don't worry Joe, I fixed your link - crash

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
packman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Radden your a fellow cheesehead? GO PACKERS
i-bin had
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Im into the packers all the way form UK Very Happy

rockout
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The weather is cold here and foggy the temp is 44f right now which is really cold for the beach comminuties here in so. cali... usually its like 55 or 60 this time of year! I guess its the opposite of the warmer temps you people are feeling... I want my sunshine back! Who stole it?
packman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WOOHOO a packers fan from all the way across the pond good to hear it!
Radden
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes! I love the Packers! I really hope that they go to the superbowl if they play hard.
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

See, now i'm all for Global Warming... Because that can only make the UK a warmer place...

So, please - everyone, Spray extra deodrant in the morning, buy expensive 4x4's with massive engines and leave all your lights on when you go out!!

Then, we won't need to moan about the weather!!! Laughing

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Go figure, typical New England weather....
Leave the house at 5:15am this morning to hear a low rumble of thunder. During the ride in I see quite a few flashes of lightning. The odd part? It's only 36�F. Confused Oh, and they say snow for Monday. Very Happy

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Radden
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bumping this because......

"THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HAS ISSUED A WIND CHILL ADVISORY... WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM MIDNIGHT TONIGHT TO 12 PM CST SATURDAY.

NORTHWEST WINDS OF 10 TO 20 MPH WILL COMBINE WITH SUB ZERO TEMPERATURES TO PRODUCE WIND CHILL READINGS FROM 25 TO 35 BELOW ZERO STARTING AROUND MIDNIGHT. WIND CHILLS THIS LOW CAN CAUSE FROST BITE IN AS LITTLE AS 20 MINUTES.

A WIND CHILL ADVISORY MEANS THAT VERY COLD AIR AND STRONG WINDS WILL COMBINE TO GENERATE LOW WIND CHILLS. THIS WILL RESULT IN FROST BITE AND LEAD TO HYPOTHERMIA IF PRECAUTIONS ARE NOT TAKEN. IF YOU MUST VENTURE OUTDOORS... MAKE SURE YOU WEAR A HAT AND GLOVES."

LaughingLaughing Todays high is 15 F, tomorrow is -1 F Shocked
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We are due to get 1 month's rain in the next 24 hours. up to 10cm's Ground's already soaked so it'll flood again.
Had a bit of a storm yesterday, that wasn't forecast.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Do I even need to tell you what its doing here?????

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Probably the same as it is this side of the gap between us NTBS

The peat feels like jelly with all the water already, it was flooding down in West Cork last weekend, up here the ground just soaks it up and rises

At times Alice Springs sounds like a grand place to be, even Melbourne, at least you see the sun there, in between the thunder storms, hail and fog, and after lunch it may change!

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
packman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ya raden thats the weather i remember. when is get down to those temps. we would finaly put on a something heavyer than s flanel and a baseball cap. Laughing

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lovely wife bought me a ticket for Christmas to fly to Wisc. Since I left Wisc around 20 years ago, I vowed to NEVER go "back home" during the winter months (all 9 of them). I leave next Friday. Looking at the forecast for the dates I will be there, it appears a heat wave will set in mid week. Highs in the low 20's F.

I just wanted to tell this story to prove what a sweet, loving wife I have, and to mention that for the near 30 years I lived in Wisconsin I hated almost 28 of them. I guess I will have to dig out the "longjohns".

Oh yeah, The Green Bay Packers ROCK!
packman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I left Wi. 4 years ago and i havent been back .but i really want it get back for a visit and see my family but as for liveing there again ...nope i love it here i love Wi. and i miss it and i will allways be proud to be a cheesehead AND WILL DIE GREEN AND GOLD! but new england is where i will stay.
WOOHOOOOOO GO PACKERS!!!!!

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can see the snow out of my window on the mountains but that's it. It was very close to 70 yesterday and I was stuck in the house. The day before I forgot what the R in RICE (rest, ice, compression, elevation) was after a intramuscular tear. Wednesday's 70+ degree weather called me and the new hematoma tells me I should not have been out there.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Radden
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Revive again, because my dad is here in Wisconsin as of last night and..

Quote:
My lovely wife bought me a ticket for Christmas to fly to Wisc. Since I left Wisc around 20 years ago, I vowed to NEVER go "back home" during the winter months (all 9 of them). I leave next Friday. Looking at the forecast for the dates I will be there, it appears a heat wave will set in mid week. Highs in the low 20's F.

Just to let you know, there was absolutely NO SNOW predicted.. As soon as his plane touched down, guess what happened? Started to snow!

Today is mid 20's, as they predicted awhile back, but tomorrow is mid 30's with "no snow" so we'll see.

edit - I'm going to add that we were below zero most of the week before he came, so it's very odd that we're above zero with him in town Laughing.. Usually it's nearly -20 below zero when he comes in winter.

In spring/summer/fall, it'll usually thunderstorm for that week, and really crap conditions. He just cannot win in wisconsin!
Captain Oblivious
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.crh.noaa.gov/crnews/display_story.php?wfo=arx&storyid=12498&source=0
Quote:
Moderating temperatures will bring melting snow, and the likelihood of rain for much of the area on Monday, but the mild temperatures will be short-lived. Strong southerly winds on Monday will usher in unseasonably mild air, with highs reaching the upper 30s and lower 40s. South winds on Monday could reach 25 to 30 mph.

However, these winds will quickly turn northwesterly behind another arctic cold front on Tuesday morning. Temperatures will plummet through the day, from early morning readings of around 20 to the lower 30s, into the single digits above zero by late afternoon. In addition, the northwest winds on Tuesday will be stronger than the south winds on Monday. Wind speeds of 25 to 35 mph with gusts to 40 mph are expected on Tuesday. Wind chills will be well below zero by late in the day. Stay tuned to the latest forecast and Hazardous Weather Outlook for the latest on this very changeable weather expected for the new work week.

Nobody can win in Wisconsin! Laughing

Dear Captain Crunch, I verified the payment once again and the payment cannot be found.I took the payment slip to the western union office and i was held for 2hours because they thought i am impersonating. -James Hepp
You have been informed that you only have from now till Money, you are to send the money Via Western Union Money Transfer, that is your dead line of payment. Please take note. -James Lawrence
AND I DO NT WANT TO SEE THIS YOUR STUPID MAIL ANY MORE OR ELSE I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE F.B.I IN YOUR COUNTRY. USLESS THING -Thomas Akabike Robert, after one of his 13 trips to Moneygram
why most you ask again what do you go to western union to do, hope you are there to make a payment. -Shola Tan
DO NOT WRITE TO THIS OFFICE ANY LONGER.
We await your prompt response. -John Duke
Radden
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Aye, I jumped when I saw "45 F" for monday, but I flipped through the 10 day forecast and saw that it's going to plummet again Sad haha.
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I blame it on the lack of nuclear testing myself.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone heard of El Nino by any chance?

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another 2 feet predicted tonight. Folks had to dig themselves out from an 8 foot avalanche that roared down near Kirkwood Ski Resort, closing the highway. Now, is not the time to be on the road. The snow continues. Time to break out the "Avalaunchers". We used to use 155 mm recoiless cannons. The gunning tower is quite a sight. The 155's were as big as your leg.The powder should be fantastic! If you can get there.
http://www.tahoedailytribune.com/article/20080127/NEWS01/557062164

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic