SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Heath Ledger found dead

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He died just 10 hours after the Oscar nominations were announced...

A very sad day indeed.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What they sead this morning on the news is there doing a autopsy this morning no sign of foul play there where sleeping pills by him but they donot think is was suicide ether, he has had some boughts of depression lately. and TDK has had a factor in it.
i feel so sorry for his daughter, thay sead he was a very doughting (sp) father.
as for one who had a drug problem i have seen how easy it is to have a accidentel overdose even with OTC meds

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, just found out when I read this thread. He was a very private guy and has stated before he didn't like the limelight that acting had brought him. I remember when Knight's Tale came out he complained because his face was on billboards. It is always sad when someone dies and he had real talent as an actor. My first thoughts were also to the new Batman movies, he looks to be an awesome Joker, probably won't be easy to replace.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
mrbigtime
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he was a great actor for being so young. The one thing that really ticks me off about the whole thing is the way the media will run with any bit of info they can get , confirmed or not, because he had a prescription sleep aid everyone has already come to the conclusion that it was an overdose or suicide attempt. Why not just report his death and wait for the autopsy before speculating. It makes me sick when i turn on any news source in the past couple of days and thats all that is being reported... prescription drugs, rolled up 20 dollar bill... ect. I have also heard that he had pnemonia at the time of his death but that is not being openly reported. just the bad stuff... apparently he was also going through some emotional troubles with the batman roll he just finished with. If there is one thing i have learned over the years is dont believe everything you hear, especially in the news ... who can report it first, and who can make it more dramatic. DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU HEAR until it is fact not speculation.

I WANT TO TELL YOU THAT YOUR $130 CANNOT BUY ME ABOTTLE OF BEER IN MY COUNTRY

I believed you should be trying to pull my legs and let it be so as I will not like to tolerate such attitude from you

Please brother stop that joke, it is an expensive joke that can cause hyper tension.

BECAUSE IN MY VILLAGE WE DONT HAVE A TELL PHONE
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Celebrity dies, drugs........yawn.

If he had substance abuse problems and did himself in, on purpose or accidentally, he was just a bigger loser the the uncelebrated pissant who does the same.

Life is tough. I have more admiration for the people who stick around to fight it.

Why are these celebrities any more important than somebody in our neighborhood, town...whatever?

The media covers this kind of stuff because it is the mindless pap the masses suck up.

No real news, just who isn't wearing panties while bar hopping, who got a dui, Princess Di, which hollywood twit is sleeping with another hollywood twit, and so on.

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
Micho Rizo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can understand what you mean Stepan. We see it over and over again throughout the years. I was reading something the other day where the AP had already written Brittney Spears's obituary. The pap make to much of things these days.

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Get a mentor here!
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well Stepan you sure know a lot about the celebrities for someone who doesn't care much for it.

Who wasn't wearing panties?

I liked Heath Ledger and will certainly miss him.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Stepan: There are a dozen psychology-based answers I could give you, which may help you to understand why the media covers this type of thing, and why people care about it. But I'll just offer a little bit of perspective, which you may find helpful - or not.

The simple fact is that, while we didn't know him personally, we knew OF him, we knew his work, and many of us respected him for the artist he was. Hence, we are sad at his passing, and it's understandable that we want to talk about it. It's no different than if someone in your office that you didn't know personally, but had encountered a number of times in meetings or whatnot, and that you respected, had died. You would feel something too (or...at least I HOPE you would)...and I daresay you would probably talk about it with others in your office. So you might want to reserve passing judgment on those of us who discuss this.

Drug addled numpties offing themselves in the streets with needles full of god knows what are a different story. I don't know them -- they are nameless, faceless statistics, and I agree it's hard to find much sympathy or empathy for people who have done nothing of value with their lives. But this was a young man with a promising talent that many of us got to see and enjoy, and we're sad that a young life with such promise was wasted. We're sad that we'll never get to enjoy all of the wonderful work we expected he would do in the future. And we feel compassion for his family and friends, because we can imagine how it would feel to us if it happened to our own son, brother, husband, friend. Is it really so hard to understand our feelings about it...and our desire to talk about it?

You asked why he's any more important than someone in our town or neighborhood who dies. The reality is...he's not. When someone you know dies, it's sad and it hurts. The only difference here is that there are way more people who "knew" him (through his work) than a regular joe in your town. Nobody is saying that his death is more important in the overall scheme of life. But you can't deny that it affects a whole lot more people than the guy down your block.

The media covers things that millions care about. Millions don't care about Joe Schmoe from Anytown. Millions DO care about someone like Heath Ledger. That is not something horrible, something to be ashamed of or to vilify...it's just a simple numbers-based fact. The real question is...why does it bother you so much?

While you may have a hard time relating to our emotional reaction to someone dying whom we don't directly know, I myself have a hard time understanding your callous reactions to OUR reactions. Sheesh, a young man died, and left a toddler daughter. Doesn't that affect you at ALL?

I hope I never get to the point where I feel nothing but cynicism about the tragic loss of a promising young life.

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We are talking about the media.

The only psychology that applies is that of SELLING.
If they could get viewers by constantly showing goats fornicating, they would call it 'news' and show that, followed by 'desperate goats', the miniseries.

I don't like to to see young people die, but accept some people do stupid things to hasten it.
I'm also not in favour of the roadside monuments you see on the highway.
Surely some of those are for people who were drunk, or did something stupid...and possibly could have killed somebody else, a totally innocent person.

It's ok to admire somebodys skill at acting, or something, but to lionize them as a person when they were just crap, is not right.

We have a whole list of actors who died 'too young' usually with some input from them into their demise.

Amazingly, another new hot actor pops up.........it's not like there's a limited supply.

I know about this stuff (trendy celebrity crap) not because I like it, or seek it out. I actually don't watch much television currently. The nature of my job means I listen to a lot of radio. (yes, being a goat herd is lonely)
Wink

You can't avoid the news about this stuff as long as you have any contact with the media....of any sort.

You're worried about his daughter?

sorry, I assume she's taken care of financially. I think he was divorced or didn't marry the mother? I got the impression he had 'moved on'.

I'd feel sorrier if an intact family was disrupted by some accident.

Just my overbearing, unsolicted, opinion Wink

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stepan, I respect your opinion, although I myself tend to be far more compassionate in my thinking when I learn of a tragic loss of life. People do stupid things...that doesn't make their deaths any less horrific to those who loved them.

As for his daughter...as a daughter myself who lost a father at a young age, YES I think it's a very tragic event for her, and I feel sadness over her loss. She may not understand it yet, but she will in the future. No amount of money in the world can replace a father's love to a daughter, and I find it a bit troubling that you would even suggest that her financial situation would in any way ameliorate her loss. And while the parents were no longer together, I have read that he was a very involved dad. So yes, I feel bad for the daughter.

And that's all I have to say about it.

leeuwen
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Stephen: Although I respect your opinion concerning celebs and their drug abuse (and agree to some extent), your statement about the daugher I don't agree.

Coming from a divorced home myself, having lost any real contact with my mother. She has even been a bad mother by my standards. Yet I would be just as devestated if she would die as I would 5 years ago. I don't think there really is a way to feel less pain when one of your parents died.

This girl it must be even harder, seeing the circumstances. The fact that he chose this death (being it by abuse, accident, or suicide) eventhough he had a 3 year old daughter makes me annoyed, I can only imagine how it must be for the daughter (at a later age that is)

"IM STILL SLEEPING IN STREET WITH HEAVY CILD HERE AND I CONTACT YOU THROUGH NET
FROM THE MONEY I BEG FROM ETHIOPIA EOPLE FROM STREET. PLEASE IM WEAK AND TIRES OF LIVING WITH OUT HELP. "
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He and the mother had split, but he was a really caring devoted father - and saw them both often.

I find his death uniquely tragic because the actual REAL responses people have to it - it's not just that a high-profile person died....but a person that never really had ANY media backlash - he was an actual honorable Hollywood star, and very humble.

For the record, there was no illegal drugs found in his apartment. A few prescribed ones, and sleeping pills - but they weren't "scattered about" and were in his medicine cabinet. (He had gotten insomnia from working on the DK).

I liked this article a lot: http://www.cnn.com/2008/SHOWBIZ/Movies/01/23/remembering.ledger.irpt/?iref=mpstoryview

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

U.S. Passport Application - 50 Pages of Fun

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stepan Fetchit wrote:
We are talking about the media.

I thought we were talking about Heath Ledger dying. Rolling Eyes Some of us happen to be sad about the news. Nobody gives a shit about ordinary people nobody knows dying, living, or born cross-eyed for that matter. Can we get back to mourning Heath now?

EDIT: Do we/they even know what really happened? They don't even have the autopsy back. Maybe everyone should stop all this jumping to conclusions & making assumptions. For all you know he was murdered or dropped dead of natural causes. The fact remains, he's dead, and people don't have to justify feeling sadness about it.

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There have been a couple of fairly dogmatic views expressed in this thread about people who kill themselves. Vanndickey is not the only one to lose a loved one to suicide. I'd be grateful if people posting here could have some compassion, and stop referring to dead friends/relatives of members as idiots, losers or pissants. Evil or Very Mad

Vann & Cachuma, my condolences on losing loved ones.

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Micho Rizo wrote:
I was reading something the other day where the AP had already written Brittney Spears's obituary.

Not to thread jack, but there are people in the media who have this job. They keep up on the obits ahead of time so that when someone passes they are ready to go just by adding the last details of the passing. Occasionally there is a story about how one of these obits gets "out" in terms of being visible on the web site of the particular news organization.

Now an obit of Ms. Spears I don't care to read, but someone does them for all the 'famous' people, be it actors, politicians etc.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

While I sympathise with his family for the loss of a young man in his prime I am uncomfortable with the "Dianafication" of celebs who die either accidentally or otherwise. While death and dying are still largely taboo in our western culture, this public outpouring of grief seems to be wholly disproportionate. If you appear indifferent to the untimely passing of even a minor celeb then you are branded as 'insensitive' or, the worst crime of all, that you don't "care". Any loss of human life is sad, doubly so if it's unnecessay because of drug abuse or whatever, but the kneejerk grief-fests that seem to automatically erupt after these events make me cringe to be honest. Of course we are sad but can we maintain a little dignity about it?

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Vanndickey
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gnasher wrote:
Of course we are sad but can we maintain a little dignity about it?

The world still turns and time goes on no matter who passes on for any and all reasons. People still worship Elvis, and he died face down on a bathroom floor. Marilyn Monore, Jimmy Hendrix, Janis Jopin, Kurt Cobain, Jim Belushi, Chris Farley.....and I could go on.... all died from drug overdoses and are still remembered for their talents and the joy they brought into the lives of millions of people. It is too easy to dismiss celebrities for a number of reasons, but each celebrity who died for whatever reason still is someones child..someones brother or sister, cousin etc... and just because they may have lots of $$$ doesn't make it hurt anyless for their families. I'm not endorsing an over-blown pity party for Heath, but I do feel bad about the circumstances...the same feeling I would have for any of you who would/have lost someone. I don't think the general public is losing sleep over Heath; it doesn't mean however that the story isn't tragic and deserving of the slightest bit of compassion.

"EAT A DICK AND DIE SLOW"-Mrs. Mary Collins Brown

Mortar x5
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Those are really good points, and I understand what you mean about the "Dianaification" of celebrities, and it made me think about why I feel the way I do about this particular one.

I think I (and apparently many many people) felt a more personal connection to Heath Ledger than to other celebs. If Britney Spears died (since someone mentioned her) I would certainly be sorry for her family and those that loved her - but I feel more of a resonance to her EXPLOITS rather than herself as a person.

With Heath Ledger, I can never remember feeling alienated by his "crazy actions". He was a very personable and down-to-earth person who shunned "easy money" films for ones that he felt advanced him as an artist. Maybe because I'm an actor but that really resonates with me. It's what I'd like to aspire to.

I think it is rare that someone contains a charisma that allows you to connect with them without meeting them - and I felt that way about this particular actor. I'm sure not everyone does - and there are those that would be devastated if Britney Spears passed on just as much as those of us are sad that Heath has died.

What really does warm my heart though is when there is such a HUGE reaction -- I think it shows there are a lot of people that feel the way I tried to describe above. Sure, some in the media may be trying to capitalize on that - but in this case I think the love came first - then the media frenzy.

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

U.S. Passport Application - 50 Pages of Fun

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson
Gold Hat
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There are some very sick people out there who spread their evil views by exploiting others who are suffering.

This is the same group that dishonours the soldiers who have given their lives to protect America and ensure that everyone has the "right" to free speech.

It's things like this that have me think that the world is upside down at times. Sad

ABC Story - CLICK

Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Sick and twisted bastards who can peddle that kind of bollocks. May they all rot. Evil or Very Mad

Damn, found the website that started that but they don't have a forum to troll

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh god. Don't get me started. This makes me sick beyond words.

Not to go all political or anything in here, and I don't want to start a discussion on it, but just to explain why this makes my blood boil - in my RL I am an active, avid fighter for gay civil rights, and for the separation of church and state. I have a regular half-page column in my local newspaper in which I address those two topics.

Thanks for posting this here...I hadn't heard (although I should have figured). Now I know the topic of my next article.

lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm stepping over the line here, but this group really pisses me off!

It always amazes me how they call themselves a church. It is not affiliated with any known Baptist conventions or associations, nor does any Baptist institution recognize the church. It is comprised solely of the "Phelps" family and those married into it.
They even have their own lawfirm to fight the lawsuits against them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westboro_Baptist_Church

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The WBC makes my blood boil! They were in my town last summer protesting a funeral of one of our local kids that died in Iraq. What restored my faith in humanity was these guys, who also showed up.

http://www.patriotguard.org/

They shielded the family from those assholes. If you have a spare buck or two, it is a worthy cause.

Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG I can't stand those worthless assholes! I truly believe all they really need is a few good beatdowns & they might reconsider this funeral picketing nonsense. If I saw them at a funeral for a friend/family member or frankly a stranger, I'd go for the throat. Nobody wants to hear their ignorant hate speech when they are mourning someone. Sooner or later, they are going to picket the wrong funeral...hopefully sooner rather than later (if I'm allowed to say that).

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Yep! Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic