SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New twist on the hit man scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Walt622
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After playing the lad for a couple of days, I decided to have some fun with him. Below is the last message I sent him. What do you think? A bit over the top? This started out as a letter to a family friend who was going thru some bad times and scared the hell out of her. I hope that I did the same for him.

Mr. S****** (This name will work for the time being.)

My name is W*** J****, I am a Special Agent for the FBI. I am writing this from Ms. V***** computer. Last night, Ms V***** heard what she thought was one your "killers". Using her late husband�s hunting rifle, she shot and killed him. It turned out that she killed her 16 year old grandson. After questioning Ms. V***** and reviewing your emails to her, it has been determined that you are an accessory to murder. A judge has already signed a search warrant, and all the information about your email account with Yahoo has been retrieved. The FBI, INTERPOL and Scotland Yard are now working to find you. Do to the nature of the crime, we are pulling out all the stops to find and arrest you.

Your little scam has turned deadly, costing one young man his life, and a fine upstanding woman her sanity. We WILL find you. I am looking forward to our first meeting.
W***** J******
Special Agent in Charge
Federal Bureau of Investigation
Mr Otto
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Walt622 wrote:
A judge has already signed a search warrant, and all the information about your email account with Yahoo has been retrieved. The FBI, INTERPOL and Scotland Yard are now working to find you. Do to the nature of the crime, we are pulling out all the stops to find and arrest you.

"Due to the nature of the crime..."

I guess bad grammar runs all through the FBI. Wink Laughing

-First of all,I observed from the beginning that everything I did provokes you which I have never experienced in my life.

-As for me I have a strong Christian upbringing which thought me to �do unto others as you want them to do unto you� which is the golden rule. my only worry is if my 50% share is safe with you not after we have secured the fund in your possession you will now change on me.

-I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord.

-I am pleading to you to forgive me because if there is not quarrel, there will be no forgiveness.

-Be careful with their e-mails so that your parcel will not be in danger with their evil planes.
Walt622
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some days it just goes that way! Embarassed
GeneralAbacha
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Heh I like it, too bad most lads are too evil to care though.

Also she said that we need to organized some girls for a lesbian club here , then we will used them and make money , but it will needs some financial support , that if you are here with us that it will be more easy to organized . I know some big girls here that in this lesbian club , they have nice sports car and live in good bungalow.

- Joyce Organ

I WOULD ADVICE YOU TO WRITE JUSTICE AMADU BELLO AND APPOLOGISE TO HIM, YOU SHOULD TELL HIM WHY YOU ARE SCARED IS BECAUSE OF THE BELLO IN HIS NAME. YOU SHOULD TELL HIM TO FIND YOUR HUSBAND FROM THE HANDS OF HOSTAGEER AND ARREST USMAN BELLO AND THE HOSTAGE GANGS.

-Charles Soludo
DrWho
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads don't care because they know they can't be found and the local law doesn't care about foreign LEOs. And he knows that foreign LEOs don't have the time to look for him. Also it won't be the first victim who was ruined by the scam. He probably just laughed.

United Nations Mortar x12
"To Serve Man"
sellingrich
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent one kinda like that from an excite e-mail and got shut down.
I said I had special software that intercepted the transmission and wanted to help. Excite would never reply to why they shut me down.

"May your anuse turn back." Joe Morengi
"You better run for your life, because the FBI are coming to your house tomorrow to kick your ass out of your house." Barr. Jonathan
Mr kelvin Jordon that call you from our branch office in canada explain that the chicken background voice has been querried, claiming the voice was his telephone ringing tone, therefore accept my deepest appology for that.
Bigglesworth
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DrWho wrote:
He probably just laughed.

I'll bet that's true, DrWho. I think the more we get into this sport the more we realise that these really are EVIL people we are dealing with. They are psychopaths without the least empathy or compassion for their victims. That makes it all the more important to bait safe and always remember that, as a bait progresses, these are not nice people we are communicating with. This knowledge certainly makes it all the easier for me to have no compunction in my baiting of them. Evil or Very Mad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic