SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ok, 'fess up- whose insult is this?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Someone going by the name of Easton West sent me the following:

Quote:
AND THAT IS WHY IDIOTS LIKE YOU CAN NOT MAKE ONE CENT
FROM THIS BUSINESS. MUGU LIKE YOU. IT IS IDIOTS LIKE
YOU THAT GO TO OKIJA SHRINE TO DO RITUALS FOR MONEY.
YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT HAVE A MOTHER THATS WHY YOU ARE ABUSING
YOUR STUPID PROSTITUTE BITCH MOTHER WHO GAVE BIRTH TO A
PIECE OF SHIT LIKE YOU, YOU ARE A WASTE TO MANKIND,SO STUPID
YOU WILL NEVER GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA , INFACT YOU ARE THE
BIGGEST MAGA, YOU WILL CONTINUE WORKING IN VAIN , NO
MONEY WILL EVER COME YOUR WAY YOU WILL DIE A POOR CHURCH RAT.
INSTEAD YOU WILL BE LOSING ANYTHING YOU EVER GET TO ASHAWO
LIKE YOUR MAMA, ILLITERATE FOOLS, ALSO GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND
LEARN HOW TO SPELL AND WRITE ENGLISH OK, NO WONDER YOU NEVER GET MONEY,
AND AS FOR YOUR MOTHER SHE STILL DEY HUSTLE FOR STREET DEY LOOK FOR
WHO GO FUCK HER WRINKLED OLD PUSSY FOR 2 NAIRA.

MUMUMUMUMUMMUU LIKE YOU , YOUR PAPA NA EWU,
BASTARD. YOU GO DIE SOON YOU HEAR ME, IN FACT THIS NIGHT
YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN .

THIS IS MY PRAYERS FOR YOU. CURSED GOATFUCKER

Funny, but I'm not a lad. So please send your wonderful insults to someone more deserving of them.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
Final Boss
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Embarassed why is there so many baiter addys in surplus

f you ever mail me again i will go straight to the police and trust me theyll get you.-joshua manvell
Doofus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oops. Shocked

<--"pls i will like to stop cos their is a lot of tails flows from my eyes." - S@muel E||ison.
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
why is there so many baiter addys in surplus

Sometimes the receivers addy isn't xxxx'd out, and if you are harvesting addies from there for mass insults, and getting more than a few of us annoyed, I'd suggest using another place to find lads. not in surplus,

Surplus is for baiting, sending abusive asinine emails out just means that lads will just drop that email addy, and those of us baiting them lose them.

Search is your friend if you want to mass insult lads,

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Dolores
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Final Boss

Maybe they're forgetting to cut out the address they received the lad's email at when they post it.

[Edit: Beaten to it. Embarassed ]

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sorry i meant to say this surplus http://www.repository.izone.me.uk/ so why would there be baiting addys their the headers are removed its just the lads emails that are there Confused

f you ever mail me again i will go straight to the police and trust me theyll get you.-joshua manvell
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If a mass mailer isn't getting addies from the surplus forum then there shouldn't be a problem.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
kubis
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Blue on Blue

La Guerre...

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Once in a blue moon, a baiter accidentally gets an insult script sent to him/her. Remeber, if you send a mass insult, some of the stuff we send out is simply not fit for regular human consumption, and NSFW would be putting it lightly. It's for lads only. If so, the member should immediately apologize to the person s/he sent the script and take steps not to send it to the address ever again.

However, this has been happening with a great deal of regularity lately.
Insult baiting is not for everyone. Several well respected baiters have reservations about the practive itself. We don't need other members getting upset with the practice, and we surely don't want to offend a fellow baiter. If anyone needs guidance on where to harvest addy's, PM me and I would be glad to point you in the direction of a few sources that will be 99.95% free of non-lads.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

well said Dev, I'm not in favour of mass insults and abuse being sent out blindly,

All the lads do is close that email addy, open another and we have lost them

If you are going to abuse lads, go to the mass abuse thread, learn how to do it,

Don't pull addresses at random from anywhere and send abuse

We all tell new comers here to read the stickies, apply for a mentor, read the posts,

ok, so it's a problem that comes up every once in a while when we get an influx of noobs,

I posted in another thread

We are dealing with criminals, they have the capability to kill you

Don't try to be smart, don't even think you are smarter than them, they earn over $100,000 a year from this

If you send them abuse too often, all they do is close your account, and also close their scamming ady

well done, idiot, all you have done is move them to somwhere else that we don't know about

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't have the authority or expertise to tell anybody how or how not to bait, but here's why I personally don't do mass-insult stuff.

Arrow Unless I can be sure every address on the list is a confirmed scammer, I risk breaking the ITP rule by baiting / abusing ITP's. As well-intended as anyone's list may be, the probability of errors is just too high.

Arrow Freebie mail providers generally don't like their addresses being used in connection with mass-mailing. I have family working at google, who verified that they (and probably all the others) are always looking for accounts connected to spam/scam/abusive behavior and shutting them down. The fact that the lads get away with it all the time is irrelevant.

Arrow Sending threatening/abusive material by e-mail is technically illegal in many jurisdictions (look it up), and I doubt the law would care that I'm only doing it to spammer/scammers because they did it to me if I got caught.

Arrow Mass-mailing is a lad thing. It's how the lads contact their prospective victims. I really am smarter and better than they are (yes I am - no mugu has ever defeated me), and my weapons are better than theirs, so I don't have to use their techniques.

That said, I'm also a cowardly straight-baiter with very few trophies, no safaris and no flags under my name. I've made as many mistakes as any 2 newbies in the room and asked every stupid question in the book, but I tried to learn something from each one. How someone else runs their baits is none of my business, and I know mass-insulting has produced some good results, so the above points are just my take on the practice. If mass or insult baiting is your thing, best of luck. Like any "modality", just do it carefully. [/soapbox]!
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is one of the major reasons that we did away with 'Mugu Mail'.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree with the points raised by Irish and Obi Wan.

I, for the life of me, can just not see the point in randomly throwing insults at lists of addresses. To me, it seems to be the refuge of those that can't really be arsed baiting, and just fancy a few cheap thrills instead with no thought to the consequenses.

I appreciate that there are one or two here that do it properly and don't spoil baits in the process, so I'm not aiming this at them. Having said that, I still don't see the point in it.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Last Exile
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@thedevguy67

That'd be the case in a perfect world.

In my experience, -even though I once committed a mistake (a big one)- it is not. Not only did they decline to apologize, I have even been abused after trying to clear the whole thing up. One sender even attached a piece of malicious software (God Bless Debian and its inherent safety.)

Anyway, I have talked with a representative of my ISP. They know what I do and why I do it. And when I find of these "rogue" baiters I simply leave it in their hands.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't participate in the Mass Insult Thread (though I have in the past) and I don't see any problem with it if handled properly. The mere fact that it provokes responses proves that it does have some effect.

I do own up that I insult my Lotto Lads as part of my baiting, and after seeing these issues I'll stick to my own hand picked lists of addies to avoid problems - but please bear in mind that misdirected accusations are as bad as misdirected insult mail.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
kubis
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My look on this is, there are a lot of fragile ego�s out there, if they cant take on the chin an email that wasn�t meant for them, perhaps then they have the wrong hobby. This is a war against the low life 419 scammers and as in any war you get blue on blue.
I get outraged with the Lads using sick tactics to extract money from vics. Direct your efforts to those guys please.

Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Personally, it doesn't bother me.
But that said, I can see how it would piss other people off. Like IE said, if you're just sending out unsolicited mails to an address that a lad hasn't advertised much, there is the chance that he'll get spooked and burn his account.
As for sending them to other baiters? Sorry. But that's just a tad sloppy. It's even worse if the receiver replies and just gets a load of grief when he states that it's hit the wrong box.
And in Last Exile's case, I would be very pissed off.

I guess the lesson to learn from this is that you should always check the address you're sending out to. Never use an email extractor to strip addresses and if you do accidentally send one to another baiter, be courteous and apologise.

That said, I am guilty. On the one occasion that I have mass-mailed, I invited a forum member to a lad's wedding. I noticed the mistake almost immediately and apologised. Luckily, he didn't turn up. Wink

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

locked while I split this.

edit: sorted. Carry on. Very Happy

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

kubis wrote:
My look on this is, there are a lot of fragile ego�s out there, if they cant take on the chin an email that wasn�t meant for them, perhaps then they have the wrong hobby.

I don't have a fragile ego and I do try to hurt the lads as much as possible. I started the parallel thread to this, and I did say it was an irritation rather than a big issue. Slightly condescending of you Kubis, if I may say so; you're not the only one in this.

I do think that indiscriminately mailbomming addresses in the hope of upsetting a few lads is just plain sloppy. And to raise the ante when asked to desist by an eater member is inexcusable.

Let's face it, most lads probably aren't bothered by a few insults if they're prepared to make a living extracting the last coins from a person who can't afford it. But how many other ITP's are getting these as well? I'd rather those who were interested in this activity (it's hardly a sport - no real skill or quantifiable lad-damage involved) take DevGuy up on his offer of a clean list to mailbomb.

200+ sites killed, from these countries => United Kingdom Netherlands Russia Nigeria Switzerland Ukraine South Africa Germany United States Canada Senegal Benin Spain Ghana Ivory Coast Cambodia Flag United Nations

pony pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar

Like my flags? Want some of your own? Let justjay teach you how to kill sites here (clicky).

Hobbes may have retired, but get his brilliant WriteJunk here (clicky) and never touch a .dll again

Proud to be a mouth-breather who posted a load of shit, disappeared into the night but mysteriously reappeared after a long absence
kubis
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any one who embarkes on scam baiting should have broad shoulders and expect the worse

If you sleep with dogs you will get fleas

lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kubis, I'm starting to think that maybe your purpose for being here, is to pick fights with your fellow baiters. Please prove me wrong. Wink

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
kubis
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just making my point of view
not very well maybe????

lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yep Very Happy

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@kubis...so...what exactly IS your point of view? Seriously, I'm curious.

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

IBTL lol

Mailbombing is illegal - ends that discussion lol.

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic