SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

J0hn 3ngland and the consignment of DOOM

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

An unsolicited email to one of my characters, wonderful! This is a pretty long post, it�s been going for a few weeks now. It's also very straight, nothing except plain old time wasting, and even very little of that Sad
(i just watched indiana jones, hence the title, sorry!)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: Ju5t1n3 Cr3ach
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 7:43 PM
Subject: Matter of Urgency
IP: 41.204.224.13 (Nigeria)

January 11, 2008

Dear Friend,
I am J0hn 3ngl4nd, an Army contractor attached to the U.S. Army corps of engineers in Iraq. The reason why I�m explaining my findings to you are to seek for your assistance to enable you contributes immensely to the actualization of my dream.
On the 3rd day of January 2008, I and my group of men under my supervision were alerted on the need of some urgent reconstruction works in Haifa Street, a long thoroughfare of high-rise buildings built and occupied by Saddam Hussein when he was alive here in Baghdad. Immediately we proceeded to the site and as we commence work to our utmost surprise we discovered a huge underground bunker in one of the buildings.
Upon investigation of the bunker to our surprise we discovered one very lager box safely hidden and sealed together with numerous other boxes filled with different item, However I was attracted to the large box which was the only sealed box of them all, I told my men to open the box in order to find out the contents and when they were opened to our amazement the boxes contained US Dollars which amounted to $46M after time was taken to count them in bundles and rolls.
I however instructed them to keep this in high secrecy so that we can have the money to our selves, they all agreed to the plan, I wisely took the decision for us to share the money between our selves right there in the room to avoid suspicion in moving the very large box and that led me to having US$7.2 Million (US$7,200,000) as my own share of the money after which I concealed it in two boxes and decided to get the money out of the country but first I hid the money in a safe and untraceable location.
I am now in desperate need of a �Reliable and Trustworthy� person like you who would receive, secure and protect these boxes containing the US Dollars for me up on till my assignment elapses here. I cannot leave the boxes here in Iraq like most of my men have foolishly done due to many reasons one of which is because Iraq is getting unsafe and dangerous everyday and a full blown civil war among Shittes and Sunni Iraqis may start any moment. I assure and promise to give you 14% of this fund, however feel free to negotiate what you wish to have as your percentage in this deal.
Please assure me of your keeping this topmost secret within you so that my job would not be jeopardized.

My Sincere regards,
J0hn 3ngl4nd.

Sounds easy enough. I�m sure I can help. Iraq is getting unsafe? Understatement of the year, I would think� those Shittes are enough to scare anyone away!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: J0hn 3ngl4nd
Subject: Re: Matter of Urgency
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 6:28 PM

Dear J0hn,

As you are requiring a trustworthy person, I am the woman for you. I
require the same courtesy in return. Please tell me how you found this
email address, as your email sounds a little like spam.

regards
Ju5t1n3.

Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 6:50 PM
Subject: Expedite actions
IP: 217.194.157.45 (Bafoussam, Cameroon)
Dear Ju5t1n3,
I just received your email now. I am indeed indebted reading through your email content. I am assuring you we can do this without any problem coming up.
Consequently to your email, I will want you to expedite actions to providing me with your full name, full contact address, telephone and fax number in which I would be able to smuggle the boxes through the help of a Red Cross Officers working here with us since they travel in and out of this embargo country we are.
All I need from you is your transparent honesty and total assurance to exercise full commitment and effort into this deal to ensure that you do not disappoint me in any way.
Our situation here being one of the war front is very critical and if you follow the war situations here on the cable network, CNN, VOA, BBC News, etc you would understand that we are living dangerously, with very limited communication facilities.
It�s impossible for me to allow you call me here because we have a central telephone system at our base here and all of us receive call through it and all the calls are constantly being monitored and filtered, so it's very dangerous for you to call me through the line. Hence, I rather call you from any available telephone booth when very necessary for maximum security reasons.
As you already know only few soldiers and I luckily intercepted the monies which we have successfully shared and I desperately need and ready to move mine out of Iraq as soon as possible, this is why I need your urgent attention.
Further still, I believed this means will remain perfect and better to move the boxes out of this country first because here is no longer safe to keep the boxes.
Moreover, I tried making use of bank wire transfer to transfer this stipulate huge amount outside Iraq but when I tried I was told that the Iraqi banks don�t allow any wire transfer to U.S. because of the present commotion and enmity existing between the God�s Own States and Iraq.
Again, if I continue to transfer to another country apart from U.S., I will be asked to present any ID card and if I do that, I will be known to be American Citizen and you know what that means?
In a nutshell, I will also want you to scan and send a copy of your ID card or photograph to enable me to know who I am dealing with. Upon receipt of the above, I will send mine for your perusal.
I wait to hearing from you soon.

Yours sincerely,
J0hn 3ngl4nd.

Hey, I�ve got a safari hat! Without even trying! Maybe not Wink
I don�t have to call him? Great� my fake girly voice probably isn�t good enough to fool him Wink But where's the answer to my question?

Subject: Re: Expedite actions
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 12:05 PM

J0hn,

I will send you the details you require, and an ID, as soon as you
answer the question I asked you: where did you get my email address
from? You understand, of course, that I require you to be 100% upfront
and honest with me as I am with you.

regards
Ju5t1n3.

Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 1:03 PM

J0hn,

I still haven't heard from you? Please let me know ASAP so I can help
you with your problem.

love
Ju5t1n3

He�s being pretty slack replying, I guess he had to stay at church for a whole day for his sins.

Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 6:24 PM
IP: 41.211.246.220 (Nigeria)

January 15, 2008

Dear Ju5t1n3,
I just received your email now. I got your email from a forwarded message I received in my email box as at last year, I choose your email address from others I get from the forwarded message so I would want you to have absolute trust in me in providing the details I asked you about which are your contact details and identification.
I hope and pray we get to a final conclusion about this right now?

Thanks,
J0hn 3ngl4nd.

[b[LOL this email only switched on about 4 weeks ago� I won�t tell him that though Wink[/b]

Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 7:44 PM

J0hn,

Thankyou for your honesty. In return, I provide my details below:
Name: Ju5t1n3 P Cr3ach
Address: xxxxx
Phone/Fax: xxxxxx (if no-one answers, please leave a message. Rex,
the person on the message, is my deceased husband, I keep the message in memory of him)

yours
Ju5t1n3

Rex is actually the other character that the phone number is set up for Wink

Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 2:02 PM

J0hn,

Please let me know if you received my email with my details. I look
forward to helping you with this problem!

thanks
Ju5t1n3.

Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 4:29 PM

J0hn

I have sent you two emails now, and received no reply. I can only hope
that you have not been caught by the authorities and our deal can still
be completed.

I look forward to your reply. You can telephone me on xxxxxxxx if
you wish to discuss this privately.

yours
Ju5t1n3.

this guy has been pretty lazy IMHO

Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 8:55 PM
IP: 41.211.246.220 (Nigeria)

January 18, 2008

Dear Ju5t1n3,
I just received your email now. I received your contact information but left with your identification which the Red Cross Officer will use in locating you when he arrive the state side.
The means which the Red Cross Officer is going to smuggle the package to you is a legal means which won't cause any problem and there won't be any trace over our plans. Get back to me with a scan copy of your identification.

Regards,
J0hn 3ngl4nd.

whoops! how could i have forgotten that Wink

Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 5:41 PM

J0hn,

I apologise for forgetting to attach that. Please find attached a scan
of my passport.

I hope this is suitable,
yours
Ju5t1n3.

attached some writejunk file, quite large Wink

He called the K7 number, left a message� heavy accent, hard to understand. Only 10 seconds long Sad not worth even posting

Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 1:17 PM

J0hn,

I received your message. You have a very nice voice, so deep and manly.

Did you receive my passport scan, and was it suitable?

regards
Ju5t1n3.

Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 7:16 PM
Subject: My ID Card and Picture.
IP: 217.194.157.46 (anonymous proxy) uh oh, how am supposed to know WTF you are, mugu?

BLACK EAGLE

January 22, 2008

Dear Ju5t1n3,
I just received your email. I called you to notify you that I have received the scan copy of your passport and thanks so much. It is exactly 11:11AM morning here in Iraq, I have handed over the boxes and your contact details to the Red Cross Officer because he will be leaving by 8:00AM on Wednesday morning to the State that�s to say, �He will contact you through your telephone number when he arrive the State�. Ensure your telephone will be on always to avoid delay in communication.
He will transit in Europe before proceeding to the State; I will give you the number which you will use to access the boxes as soon as it gets to you. Unfailingly he will arrive Friday, at worst Saturday. Please, you can have my code (BLACK EAGLE) always put/use this code when writing to me at the beginning of every email you will send to me as from now on, this will serve as code of understanding between us for security reasons. You know it is something that involves money.
The Red Cross Officer name is Pascal Brown, he will be the one to deliver the boxes to you, and I have arranged for the delivery charges of $2,500 dollars, which is the cost of shipping the boxes to your address in the State. I have also provided extra $240 dollars for the tag of the boxes.
This time always check your email regularly, because this is the only means we can be communicating since all outgoing and incoming calls are being monitored. Remember keep this matter classified/secret, like I use to say the happiness of every rich man is the secret of his wealth.
As soon as the boxes have been delivered to you, I am going to quit my job as a Contractor in the U.S. Army so we can meet and get the money shared as agreed.
Attached are my ID card and also a photograph of me for your perusal.
Warmest regards,
J0hn 3ngl4nd.

He�s quite the typer, nice story. You really think I�m going to write that eagle garbage? One of those ID�s looks real, the one of the right, IMHO. I posted them in the pictures forum, and FrumpyBB said he�d received the same story, same pics! I�m sure he�ll post any changes to his script in here too Smile

Subject: Re: My ID Card and Picture.
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 10:28 AM
Dear J0hn, whoops! no black eagle!

Thank you for your email with the good news. I look forward to meeting
Pascal when he arrives on Wednesday. Please let me know if there is
anything else I can do for you.

regards
Ju5t1n3.

Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 7:05 PM
Subject: I Pray For His Successful Arrival.
IP: 217.194.157.46 (anonymous proxy as above)

January 23, 2008

BLACK EAGLE FFS gimme a break

Dear Ju5t1n3,
I just received your email now. I want to inform you that Mr. Pascal Brown has successfully leave for the States in the pass 3hours. I pray for his successful arrival to meet with you and also wish you the best of luck in receiving the package/boxes until my arrival to meet with you also.
Be rest assure that every plan would work out very fine as was planned.
I am going to wait for your mail as soon as possible, have my trust. Almighty God will reward you for your kind assistance to me in other to achieve this dream.

Sincerely,
J0hn 3ngl4nd.

Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 5:59 AM
Subject: Always Check Your Email.

January 23, 2008

(BLACK EAGLE)

Dear Ju5t1n3,
I hope you got my previous email earlier today? Remember the Red Cross Officer have left for the States. This is the time to be checking your mail always; staying away from your mail could bring delay and lack of notification on new development of this deal as Mr. Pascal Brown promised sending you an email to keep you posted.
I will be waiting to get news from him when he contact you.

Regards,
J0hn 3ngl4nd.

I was in bed, how could i have got your email? not that i'm telling you :p

Subject: Re: Always Check Your Email.
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 9:12 AM

J0hn,

I received your email, and am excited to be meeting Pascal at last. I
still don't have any contact details for him though. Can you give me a
phone number or anything? I haven't heard from him yet.

I continuously check me email throughout the day, the only time I'm not
checking my email is when I'm asleep.

yours
Ju5t1n3

Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 1:11 PM

J0hn,

I still have not heard from Pascal, are you sure he is coming?

yours
Ju5t1n3.

Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 12:15 PM

Black Eagle J0hn.

I still have not heard from Pascal, do you know his location? I hope he
has not decided to steal our shipment. If you can get in touch with him,
please get him to call me as soon as possible.

yours
Ju5t1n3.
maybe "black eagle"ing him will get him to respond...

Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 7:09 PM
Subject: Success and Good News.

BLACK EAGLE

January 25, 2008

Dear Ju5t1n3,
I just received your email now. Greetings to you, I have been able to get in contact with the Red Cross Officer who I planed with in smuggling my boxes to you in the State, from the information I gather from him, he was not able to proceed to the State when he arrived Europe and he informed me about depositing the boxes with a Bank in Europe.
Please, do confirm your contact details which you provided in your previous email.
Name: Ju5t1n3 Cr3ach
E-mail: [email protected]
Address: 124 Hawthorn St, Clayton, IL, U.S.A.
Tel/Fax: 206-203-2555
You are to call the telephone number below to get in touch with them or send a fax message.

CONTACT PERSON: DR. RENE M. BALDUCK
NOTE THIS: FOR DIRECT CONTACT WITH THE BANK DIAL
DIRECT TEL: +xx x
DIRECT FAX: +xxx
Do follow the instruction and respond to my email.
Please, try and make contact with them so that I can make arrangement in resigning from the U.S. Army as a contractor. Be informed that they do not know the content of the two boxes so when communicating with them do not unfold the real content to them because it was deposited as a valued gift item.

Warmest regards,
J0hn 3ngl4nd.

Subject: Re: Success and Good News
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 7:54 PM

Hello J0hn,

Thank you for contacting me. How disappointing that Pascal could not get
into the United States.

Those are the correct details, I shall call Dr Balduck right now. or maybe I won't...

yours
Ju5t1n3

Subject: Urgent reply requested
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 2:55 PM

J0hn,
I urgently need to know: is our consignment in Spain? I have been
contacted by someone I do not know referring to our consignment, please
advise if you are aware of this.

regards
Ju5t1n3.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I had just received a completely off script email about a consignment being held for me in spain, this is the only bait that it could correspond to. I thought I�d better check with him, and if it�s not him, it�ll really get him worried that someone is trying to muscle in on his turf Smile here�s the email here:
Quote:
Attn Ju5t1n3 Cr3ach
This is about you consignment that is with us in Spain you are advice to call us and open the attachment and fill the form and return it to our firm. So that it will move to your destination without any further delay
Once again you are welcome
Ms Jose

IP = 81.202.27.53, Valencia, Spain.

I�m guessing it�s a new bait, but we�ll wait and see � he should be in touch in the next couple of hours.
Any thoughts? Critiques? Looking forward to Frumpy�s additional stuff.

I've also passed the banker's number onto NTBS, see if he has time on this weekend's show to give him a ring Smile

Cheers
JJJ

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work, JumpingJayJay! Actually seems to belong into the "Publish Your Work Here"-forum, but as it is still ongoing i will post my additions.
Of course he has run the same story with me, only that my location is Berlin. "My" soldier ID card version shows some more of the floor, which is the main difference. I�ll provide an abbreviated version of my part, since it�s basically the same and your nice work cannot be beaten by my rather lacklustre approach, JJJ.

To his initial contact mail I sent this:
Quote:
Dear Mr. Engl4nd,

I believe I can help you.

I do International Computer Donation and therefore I do contact HP, Sony etc. on an almost daily basis.

What can I do for you?

Yours, T4pr0bane Dul0phyl4x

I received his appropriate script, to which i replied this:
Quote:
Dear J.E.,

this sounds totally acceptable to me. Please see my passport attached to this email, I scanned it at my office computer during the break.

I can assure you that I will not tell anybody about this deal of ours.

My address: [snipped]

One question of importance, do you believe we can TRUST the Red Cross official?

Yours, T.D.

+ an additional email with my "passport", taken from Windypop�s siggy line "Baiting Toolkit", it�s very blurred on purpose but you can see it�s a female.
Then I got his pics: ImageImage
Then from me:
Quote:
Subject: BL4CK E4GLE

Dear John,
I trust you completely.
The money will be no problem, of course I will do it for you and accept the courier on Friday, latest Saturday.
Do I need to stay in Berlin at home these day(s)?
Please get back.

Yours friend, T.D.

Then he wrote his P4sc4l Br0wn Red Cross guy has successfully left for Berlin and he should be here on FR. I am to watch my emails, which I politely "promised".
Then I got this email from him yesterday:
Quote:
BL4CK E4GLE

January 25, 2008

Dear T.,
I just received your email now. Greetings to you, I have been able to get in contact with the Red Cross Officer who I planed with in smuggling my boxes to you in Germany, from the information I gather from him, he was not able to proceed to Germany when he arrived Europe and he informed me about depositing the boxes with a Bank in Europe.
Please, do confirm your contact details which you provided in your previous email.
[snipped]

You are to call the telephone number below to get in touch with them or send a fax message.

Do follow the instruction and respond to my email.
Please, try and make contact with them so that I can make arrangement in resigning from the U.S. Army as a contractor. Be informed that they do not know the content of the two boxes so when communicating with them do not unfold the real content to them because it was deposited as a valued gift item.

Warmest regards,
J.E.

So far, my reaction has just been this, so i guess I�m out at this point. He sends nothing but script IMO, and my imagination is dried out ATM (because of other reasons) Smile :
Quote:
Dear John,

this is unusual. Is there a serious problem? Please be true to me.

I was waiting for him to meet me today or Saturday in Berlin.

There is a problem. You require me unexpectedly to call a foreign number.
Do you know all calls to abroad, to and from, will be recorded by my provider AND my company?

We better continue by email, which will let us stay unwatched upon.

When can the Red Cross officer be here and use my account?

Yours, T.

Again, good work from your side, JJJ!

EDIT Now I got the additional Spain stuff, too, plus two pdf-forms. So a Cameroon-Spain gang then.

Then John made an interesting mistake, calling me Just1ne !!
Quote:
11:24 (Vor 6 Stunden)
BLACK EAGLE

January 26, 2008

Dear Just1ne,
I just received your email now. I was disappointed as well when I got the News that the boxes could not be shipped directly to you in Germany. I was inform by Pascal that the boxes was deposited in a Bank, I believe you can send a fax message across to the Bank or avail them your telephone number so they can give you a call, I would want you to give them your attention so they can get the boxes shipped to you at your door step. Please do keep me posted whenever you hear from the Bank.

Thanks,
J.E.

This^^is not script Smile. Nice. Let the fun begin!

Of course I am shocked that he addresses me as you, "Justine"! Maybe this is the enemy or an FBI trick!!
Quote:
WHO IS JUSTINE ?? John, is this you? BKACL E4GLE BLACK E4GLE BLACK E4GLE
Hope you are fine and safe.
I was disappointed, too, believe me!
I was just sent 2 forms by the bank. i will get back to them and you Monday morning, since they will not work on weekends, I assume.
Yours, T.

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This new from JE since y�day, JumpingJayJay :
Quote:
BL4CK E4GLE

January 28, 2008

Dear Tapr0b4ne,
How are you doing and how was your weekend? I thought it is ideal to drop you a line and find out if you have replied the Bank as at today as you have promised to do that first thing this morning. Please, let me know if you have done that before the end of today.

Thanks,
J. E..

Quote:
09:01 (Vor 12 Stunden)
BL4CK E4GLE

January 29, 2008

Dear Tapr0bane,
I have been waiting to read from you after my last email, I am eager to read from you to find out the position of things with you and the Bank. I would be grateful if you could forward the message you received from the Bank to me in your reply.

Regards,
John E

Anything different on your side, JJJ?

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha, this guy's introductory letter to me said
Quote:
Dear Friend,Permit the manner with which I am seeking your assistance but I am short of options and have no other choice. I am John England from the hospitality state (Mississippi),

No one talks like that. Of course I didn't let him know that. I'm from the Delirious State (Southern Dakota).

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ok, it looks to me (like we mentioned in PM's, Frumpster) that our good friend, Mr 3ngl4nd, is in Cameroon, however I've caught him in Nigeria once or twice.

his IP that he's using for the most is 217.194.157.46, which resolves to "anonymous proxy". I caught him using 217.194.157.45 once, which is cameroon - surely these are the same internet cafe? is he using software to hide the IP in the first case or something?

the second group we have is in spain. I'm playing hard to get with them at the moment, simply because good J0hn gave me a different name to the person who's contacted me, a "Ms J0se".

here's some of our exchanges:

Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 7:40 AM
Subject. NOTHHISPA� SECURITY, SPAIN
IP: 81.202.27.53 (Valencia, Spain)

Attn Justine Creach

This is about you consignment that is with us in Spain you are advice to call us and open the attachment and fill the form and return it to our firm. So that it will move to your destination without any further delay

Once again you are welcome

Ms J0s3

--
Want an e-mail address like mine?
Get a free e-mail account today at www.mail.com!

things of interest: I didn�t realize security companies used free email addresses now! And that�s a beautiful spelling error in the middle of that certificate, in big writing... �Pretoria Headqauters�... I love this stuff Smile
I had no idea where this email came from, as it didn�t refer to any particular bait I had running, so I fired off a number of frantic(!) emails to good j0hn, forgetting(Wink) to add the bl4ck e4gle nonsense� he refused to reply to anything until I had blk egle, that�s as close as I was going to give him!

Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 5:07 AM
Subject. Re: Urgent reply needed
IP: 217.194.157.46 (anonymous proxy)

BL4CK 34GL3

January 28, 2008

Dear Justine,
I just received your email now. I want to believe that whoever contact you must be a staff of the Bank and I will want you to give me the name of the Bank that contacted you as regards to our consignment in Spain.
Waiting to hear from you before the end of today.

Regards,
J0hn Engl4nd.

He�s a real trusting guy, he just assumes that it�s all ok Smile I�d be a bit more worried if I didn�t know where my $7 million was!

Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 2:15 AM
Subject. Re: Re: NOTHHISPA� SECURITY, SPAIN
IP: 83.43.62.171 (Onda, Spain)

Hello Mandam you can reach mr b4lduck on tell xx xxx xxx xxx as he has try to reach you on the phone will have it sound fax tune
posible you have a cell phone you can pass it as well
regards

--
Want an e-mail address like mine?
Get a free e-mail account today at www.mail.com!

Now, to my inexperienced eye that�s a completely different person writing that email to the first one that I received... the writing in that is appalling!

I replied and said I have been trying to call him however his phone is not working. Please call my K7 number asap. I�m going to keep stalling until Sunday when NTBS is going to call the banker up for me... he promised Wink
There�s a few other mails I�ve had, but nothing too exciting.

JJJ

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic