SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anyone here using J0e Kz0nme?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A couple of my character accounts appear be be subject to a mass insult. I have seen threads where an addy can be posted to be excluded, I tried a search, found nothing (my search terms kept throwing up huge results and I lost the will) so I thought I'd resort to this.

Example text below:

AND THAT IS WHY IDIOTS LIKE YOU CAN NOT MAKE ONE CENT
FROM THIS BUSINESS. MUGU LIKE YOU. IT IS IDIOTS LIKE
YOU THAT GO TO OKIJA SHRINE TO DO RITUALS FOR MONEY.
YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT HAVE A MOTHER THATS WHY YOU ARE ABUSING
YOUR STUPID PROSTITUTE BITCH MOTHER WHO GAVE BIRTH TO A
PIECE OF SHIT LIKE YOU, YOU ARE A WASTE TO MANKIND,SO STUPID
YOU WILL NEVER GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA , INFACT YOU ARE THE
BIGGEST MAGA, YOU WILL CONTINUE WORKING IN VAIN , NO
MONEY WILL EVER COME YOUR WAY YOU WILL DIE A POOR CHURCH RAT.
INSTEAD YOU WILL BE LOSING ANYTHING YOU EVER GET TO ASHAWO
LIKE YOUR MAMA, ILLITERATE FOOLS, ALSO GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND
LEARN HOW TO SPELL AND WRITE ENGLISH OK, NO WONDER YOU NEVER GET MONEY, AND AS FOR YOUR MOTHER SHE STILL DEY HUSTLE FOR STREET DEY LOOK FOR WHO GO FUCK HER WRINKLED OLD PUSSY FOR 2 NAIRA.

MUMUMUMUMUMMUU LIKE YOU , YOUR PAPA NA EWU,
BASTARD. YOU GO DIE SOON YOU HEAR ME, IN FACT THIS NIGHT
YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN .

THIS IS MY PRAYERS FOR YOU. CURSED GOATFUCKER

It's not the most subtle of insults and to get the full effect you have to imagine it in red, underlined, in 24 pt Georgia, on a yellow background.

If it is anyone here (but it seems too crude for an eater baiter) can you please lay off any accounts with the names j@ackd@niel, j@mesbe@m or j1mbe@m? It's not a major issue, but it fills the inbox.

Thanks

200+ sites killed, from these countries => United Kingdom Netherlands Russia Nigeria Switzerland Ukraine South Africa Germany United States Canada Senegal Benin Spain Ghana Ivory Coast Cambodia Flag United Nations

pony pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar

Like my flags? Want some of your own? Let justjay teach you how to kill sites here (clicky).

Hobbes may have retired, but get his brilliant WriteJunk here (clicky) and never touch a .dll again

Proud to be a mouth-breather who posted a load of shit, disappeared into the night but mysteriously reappeared after a long absence
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the problem is that someone is using an addie harvesting programme which is unable to exclude baiter addies. For this reason, for my mass Lotto Lad baiting, I am not using addies lists prepared this way. I'll use ones I collect myself manually.

I believe that the way to get excluded is to e-mail back 419 in Roman numerals, which would be something like CCCCXVIIII I imagine.

I don't believe this is one of our regular mass insult baiters here, but I believe he is causing some irritation all round. I think someone suggested he may be using the surplus mail forum to collect scammer addies, so I'd recommend anyone posting there delete their addies from what you submit there.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Gomer,

Probably more like CDXIX - you can see why the Roman empire fell Smile

I'll give it a try

200+ sites killed, from these countries => United Kingdom Netherlands Russia Nigeria Switzerland Ukraine South Africa Germany United States Canada Senegal Benin Spain Ghana Ivory Coast Cambodia Flag United Nations

Like my flags? Want some of your own? Let justjay teach you how to kill sites here (clicky).

Hobbes may have retired, but get his brilliant WriteJunk here (clicky) and never touch a .dll again

Proud to be a mouth-breather who posted a load of shit, disappeared into the night but mysteriously reappeared after a long absence
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The insult was written by thedevguy - but I don't know who sent it out. There's another post I read on here yesterday with the same problem and same insult.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooops Old No 7 Embarassed - I had a brain malfunction Laughing

I don't think this is devguy's work as this is a recent phenomenon. I think someone's just not being careful about what they're doing.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am fairly confident I know who is responsible, no, its not me

I have sent a mesage to the person asking firstly if it is them and secondly if they could call by and fix the listed baiter addies

If others are having the same problem list the affected addies, (masked of course) and hopefully he will get you off the list

Sorry, I should add, no, TheDevguy is not responsible either

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@all --- that is an older script, written by me several months ago. None of the regular insult crew is sending it now, and they would not be so reckless in their acquisition of addresses.

Gomer and others are right. Someone carelessly harvested addresses from forums here.

If the person who did this is reading the thread, please PM me. Let's get this thing resolved. There are lots of ways to do this without mass insulting fellow baiters.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza_Doolittle wrote:
There's another post I read on here yesterday with the same problem and same insult.

Eliza's right, we have two threads with but a single insult (different sender names though).

This thread seems to be further into getting it stopped IMHO

The other thread is here

Is it worth a Mod checking both and shutting one down, just to keep things tidy?

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please use the other identical topic instead, cheers:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=128112

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic