SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Stock Market Crash of 2008?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DrWho
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For what it is worth:
In my opinion and from a few sources I have read, the underlying economy is fine. It is only the loan industry that is the problem. And of course the people who took out loans for more than they could afford and now can't live with their mistakes and a general panic promoting the problem. I have read some articles blaming the FED under Greenspan and Bush the previous. But for what ever reason it isn't anything the little guy can do. I comfort myself with the fact that the market has always come back, rules have been put in place that preclude another major crash (baring a full scale economic meltdown which is not in view). I did have to put a few plans for retirement on hold.

United Nations Mortar x12
"To Serve Man"
friday3
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't have any money, so I've been very lucky and lost nothing. Phew.. dodged a bullet there Very Happy

The above text is the sole intellectual property of friday3. Reproduction without the expressed permission of Friday3 is a breach of copyright punishable be a fine of up to $50 000 (payable by check) and/or 5 years jail.

"Hubbard is a "crackpot" and of "doubtful mental background." - From FBI files concerning L, Ron Hubbard

Mods have a wonderful sense of humor; you just aren't funny

Jolly Roger
Mortar x21

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic