SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mass bait: You have to clear yourself from this mess

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
lostinengland2006
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the name back three times as large as life. LOL
To prolong just a bit more, I send this jewel to the 3FCC

Quote:
Dear 3FCC, Tom

I'm writing to ask a few questions about my lawyer Fr4nk Willi4ms. Just curious if you really know him very well. The last few times he's asked me to wire him money, he has given me the name of Daniel Anaewookie. Is this an associate of his, or someone that you know? I'm at an internet cafe now and am just about to make this payment, but I want to confirm with you that this is the man I am supposed to be sending the money to. I'm afraid Fr4nk may not be telling you the truth. Do you think that perhaps I can wire the money to you instead? If so, send me your name so I can get this taken care of.

Thanks much,
Jenn1fer Long

ps Hurry and reply as the WU office will be closing in an hour.

The outlook is not good for me, I better get on the ball. Just received this.

Quote:
Wire the money to the name Fr4nk gave you,we spoke with him the person he asked you to send the money is the right person,the name is D4NIEL AN4EKWE and not An4ewookie,Fr4nk said you have been emailimg and emailing,you know we have given you enough time if the money is not sent to him today we will be left with no other option than to commecnce and our action against you.

3fcc

- Jennifer, Why have you taken my private letter to you to the scam website.
phantom_duker
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another one of my intended vics hired my legal eagle, 1m3nse H4rd0n, and got them to settle out of court for $100 minus transfer fees and applicable taxes. Once they submit the proper documentation to the Attorney General's office of the Republic of Nigeria, he will immediately disburse the funds. They are asking for moneygrams now and not WU. The documents that need to be filed on behalf of my vic are:

1. Writ of Habeous Corpus Dilecti
2. Affidavit of Newton's Second International Law on Fraudulent Hearsay
3. Submission of Ambiguous Cogitation Declaration

They seem totaly baffled and submissive when presented with faux legalese.
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just had a very wierd email exchange. The son of U4te la'pooh, Ithroo La' p00h who speaks better english was trying to help his father with the money transfer in which he did and sent it MTCN s3cure.

As I stated before they haven't even logged in to the system. Well they told me to send it money gram and sent a link. I told them they do not understand. We live in the artic circle and that WU or the bank is the only way to send it. They sent this:

Quote:
Go take the money from the western union.

John

Have they given up?

Edit: I am still waiting for a reply on this email although they maybe to busy trying to get a certain person to get there names spelled correctly Very Happy :

Quote:
Dear D4niel,
Oh my, I must have missed something. I get a refund of $2500.00 but you pay $500.00 for the refund. So really the refund is $2500.00 to me and you are out $500.00. Why would you pay $500.00 to refund me $2500.00 Surely there must be something wrong with the math although, math is such a dreary and boring subject. When I was in school I nearly slept through all my math classes. The teachers kept sending me to the principles office and the principle contacted my parents. I told my parents that I could not learn math because my teacher kept sending me to the principle. How was I supposed to learn anything if I was in the principles office, can you tell me that?

D4niel could you do me a favor and recheck the math. I don't want you to owe $500.00 dollars when I get my refund of $2500.00

It just dose not seem fair to me. If you are paying $500.00 then I should at least reimburse you that $500.00 and the barrister should at least pay $3000.00 so that the $2500.00 he owes me will reamain $2500.00 after I reimburse you the $500.00

Last edited by Ambush7 on Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
lostinengland2006
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent a s3cure number as well, and have yet to hear from them. They were very communicative till I sent that. I guess we'll see.

phantom_duker
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They were sending messages to my student regularly until he sent them this regarding an MTCN 3cure payment.

Quote:
If the Western Union payment is not claimed within 48 hours you will be out of luck! I can prove in any court of law that I co-operated with you, but you refused to claim the payment. If you do not claim this payment, then in less than 48 hours, I will be $1000 richer, and you will no longer have legal recourse.

Now silence. I fact most of my other characters that are offering resistence are not being responded to.

Edit:
They just responded.

Quote:
You did not give us the correct payment info,there is no way in the world that you will send western union without giving the receiver the MTCN,even the court know it,we have told you to give us the MTCN or send the money through MoneyGram,if you retrieve the money and we wait for you without get the money we will be left with no other option than to make sure that you will regret every bit of this case.

3fcc

Last edited by phantom_duker on Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These guys are to lazy. If they have to put any effort into something it seems they give up and move on or at least with me they have.

I am not sure how others are doing. They may be doing well with some of those bigger baits. They sure don't like the MTCN s3cure though.
phantom_duker
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I heaped a whole lot of abuse on these guys for not being able to use MTCN s3cure. Their response,

Quote:
You are insulting us and calling us names,anyway its all good,all we have about you will be forwarded to the fbi,cia and the new scotland yard,we also work with the good morning America,we always for information of people to them and they air it on the programm.

3fcc

J03 M4m4, Jr. is going to be on TV!!!

Last edited by phantom_duker on Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
J03 M4m4, Jr. is going to be on TV!!!

Your going to ne famous Razz

My my, I finally received a email and they want me to send the money. Maybe I will send it via the old system. Of coarse I will send it to D4NIEL A .M1CHAEL He has not told me to send it to someone else yet Evil or Very Mad
lostinengland2006
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love this. I was supposed to send them money on Monday, no questions asked. Then the holiday came up and it was today no questions asked. Seems like they are having problems with the s3cure site, and unfortunately it was too close to closing time. Because of the blizzard we are having, the location is going to be closed tomorrow also. Just received this.

Quote:
Fr4nk told us that you time to get the money back from the western union and send it through money and this will be done on thursday,so make sure you send the money to him on thursday so that you will be free.

3fcc

They sure are having problems with the s3cure website.

Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good Morning America? Laughing

Quote:
I am okay now,the efcc caled me and i told them that i will only work if you pay my fee,they said something about peter that you told them about him,i told them that i dont know any peter.

Barry

----------

Whats going on,i did not receive any call.

Barry

--------

Dear Barry,
Today is a holiday. No one is available to call you today.
Sincerely,
David Howell Evans

-------

Ok,i am waiting

Barry

-----------

Dear Barry,

Okay, Sheila will call you later today.

Sincerely,
David Howell Evans

---------

I have not heard from anybody.

Why the efcc are complaining

Barry

--------

Dear Barry,

I don't know why the Efcc are complaining. They just wrote me and said you were complaining. Perhaps you guys need to get together and discuss things before you e-mail me.

I'm sorry you didn't get a call yesterday. We were having trouble with our phone system yesterday and then we found out some of our prize goats had a virus, so that was an emergency we had to deal with.

I'll try to have Sheila call you this afternoon.

What exactly did she need to call you about again?

Sincerely,
David Howell Evans

----------

To talk about my fee.

Barry

--------

Dear Barry,

Ah, okay. I got it. I'll tell her.

Sincerley,

David Howell Evans

Quote:
David

We believe you have given you enough time,this is going to be the last email from us after this we will be left with no other option than to commence our action against by handing over everything to the cia.fbi and the new scotland yard because you refused to come down here and your lawyer said he will not stand for you because you did not pay his fee.

Efcc

-----------

Dear Efcc,

I just got an e-mail from Barry this morning and he said you guys were complaining. He didn't say anything about me refusing to come down there. However, I do have some free time now, so perhaps I should meet you in Nigeria so we can discuss this face to face?

Sincerely,
David Howell Evans

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess they haven't given up on my Aleutian. They asked if I had picked the money from WU yet. They know there is no other way to send the money other than through the Bank. I am really not sure where they are going with this.

Edit: They want me to use money gram which I told them yesturday that was not an option so I sent them this:

Quote:
As I explained to you I don't think money gram is an option. Tomorrow the U.S. Government Native Affairs Officer is expected to visit our village if the weather is ok for flying. I might be able to show him your emails and ask the officer if there is a solution. I will go and get the money now.
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well my whacked southern house wife ended up sending D4niel 4 Mich4al $500.00 via MTCN s3cre. I had no other choice. He didn't tell me where or who to send it to and I heard that MTCN s3cure is global and the money can be Picked up in any WU office as long as they retrieve the number and have ID. Razz
arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good old John S4nd5. He's been to court twice now representing me before I've paid him a bean ...

Quote:
Like i told you that today is another hearing and i am still waiting to hear from you nor get my fee,but for the sake of God i am going to the court right now for your case and i will update you when i come back.

John

I wonder how many times I can get him to court? It must be a really complex case against me ....
steveperry
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

those little prick are pushy huh?

Quote:
N0rman B@tes

We believe you have given you enough time,this is going to be the last email from us after this we will be left with no other option than to commence our action against by handing over everything to the cia.fbi and the new scotland yard because you refused to come down here and your lawyer said he will not stand for you because you did not pay his fee.

Efcc

so I sent this

Quote:
EFCC,
That simply is not true. I offered to pay him. He has not been doing a very good job. Is there not another lawyer to represent me? I know here in the US we can choose from many lawyers when we get in trouble. Is that not the case in Nigeria? I would like to request another lawyer. I got the money today from my mother, and I would rather pay someone else. I had to try really hard to get the money. My mother didn't want to give it to me cause she says I spend too much all the time. She says that I have to learn how to live off the money I get from my paycheck. I don't think that is fair. Do you? Does your mother tell you what to do all the time? Am I the only one? Well, ok, I gotta go. Grandpa fell off the roof again. Please write back to me and let me know the name of my new lawyer. Thank you very much
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

Location: demoralise the lads, over and over, they will give up just crush the hope they have of getting cash!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

been away for a bit, but returned to find a photochop of frank williams bar certificate in my inbox, must have taken all of five mins to make including the red seal of truth! am i behind the curve? has everyone had this already?

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
"you are a cosomplitant asshole" S.Ghartey 2006 - why thank you i think.
' i sent jamaicans to kill you' Mills Kwame - you must have given them the wrong address, no one came round, i baked cookies and everything.
YOU ARE A CUR, A TRAMP, A HOBO A MISRABLE ONE FOR THAT MATTER.
WANDERING PIG.
SLAG LIKE YOU ARE NOT A MAN OF GOD GO TO HEIL I WILL NOT PRAY FOR YOU THAT AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU IS THAT WITH YOU.
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ No, I haven't gotten anything like that from Barry Crying or Very sad

Frank and John sound like awesome barristers. Barry sucks.

Quote:

Nobody called me and i have told the efcc about that.

Barry

---------

Dear Barry,

Sorry about that. We had a blizzard yesterday and it knocked down the phone lines.

Sincerely,
David

----------

We are not ready to take any delay anymore.

Watch and see.

Efcc

-------------

Dear Efcc,

Are you threatening me? It's not my fault. I can't control the weather.

Sincerely,

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

Location: demoralise the lads, over and over, they will give up just crush the hope they have of getting cash!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ok i'll post up later soon as i can photo chop fake all over it. its very amature, but my charicture has accepted it and dutifully paid up $750 mythical dollars via money gram.

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
"you are a cosomplitant asshole" S.Ghartey 2006 - why thank you i think.
' i sent jamaicans to kill you' Mills Kwame - you must have given them the wrong address, no one came round, i baked cookies and everything.
YOU ARE A CUR, A TRAMP, A HOBO A MISRABLE ONE FOR THAT MATTER.
WANDERING PIG.
SLAG LIKE YOU ARE NOT A MAN OF GOD GO TO HEIL I WILL NOT PRAY FOR YOU THAT AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU IS THAT WITH YOU.
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

D4n is not to happy with my house wife for sending the money WU nor is he to happy about me sending it to his name when it was supposed to go to the other D4niel. Mrme modality has them very annoyed. Very Happy They haven't even logged in to the site to try and retreive the MTCN. I wonder if he can put together a MG modality as well. That would truely send these guys through the roof.
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tom is now on board w/ the CEO of the insurance company to steal 512 or so of Guch33y's diamonds Twisted Evil Got this a short while ago
Quote:
Yes we have a deal.

Tom

I sent him my 2nd trophy request. The 1st was just a small little token w/ his signatures. Now I'm asking him to fill out a short form w/ fingerprints to activate the $25k h4ph4zardous death insurance coverage for each of the 3 agents. The CEO will encourage him to act normal and just go along w/ everything so no one gets suspicious. Laughing

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
lostinengland2006
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't received any trophies but they are getting impatient with me now.

Quote:
Do you think i am your mate,i have followed you like my child maybe you think this is a child's play,i have told you what to do,each time you will be playing pranks with me by saying An4ewookie,listen and listen good,i have given you the information to send money through moneyGram $350 united state dollars,and dont email me again with a redicule question,i am not your mate,i am a lawyer that has alot of reputation to protect,i have your mates in house as my children.

Fr4nk

I guess he was mad because I called him An4ewookie again. I also asked him what currency he wanted me to send, US dollars, UK pounds, or Denver nuggets. Must have been either of those, or a combination. Either way, I replied back with an apology, and a receipt from the WU. I just hope the receipt scanned properly.

Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are those Denver Nuggets deep fried or grilled. I recieved two emails about an hour apart fron D4niel to my Aleutian character. Really pathetic

Quote:
send the money

that was all.

I started another bait yesturday (different than this one) and I get this feeling they have been baited before.

In there reply was this little snip:

Quote:
I advice you to cooperate with Mr KH4LID J4SSIM in L0me T0g0 and listen to my advice as the C3ntral B4nk of N1geri4 (CBN) will not be held responsible for any lapses or mis-direction of your fund due to your inability of you to co-operate with Mr KH4LID J4SSIM who is in-charged of our account in L0me T0g0

I have no clue why they would assume I wouldn't cooperate.
phantom_duker
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I apologized profusely to 3fcc and begged them not to turn my name over to Good Morning America. They accepted my apologies and my attorney wants $800. Since I'm a naive college kid, I didn't haggle over price. I sent them a MG, but told them they had to call me for the answer to the test question. Of course it's a K7 number. Let's see if they're too lazy to call.

-You are insulting us and calling us names,anyway its all good,all we have about you will be forwarded to the fbi,cia and the new scotland yard,we also work with the good morning America,we always for information of people to them and they air it on the programm. - 3fcc
-My wife is very worried about my present condition. Am now psychologically unbalanced. - H3enry R1card0
-All this your cook and bull stories will not help matter - nwa0l15a inn0c3nt
-i made a vow never to be rude to anyone one but yours is extra-ordinary. You abused me too much and its very very bad - the annoyed cheque lad
lostinengland2006
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

probably too lazy.
It's hard work making these guys work.

Quote:
send the money
Indeed!

phantom_duker
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, they did call. And they did leave a message!

Me:
Quote:

3 Question & Answer
Q: Name the mascot for the D3vry 1nstitute of T3chnology
A: ???? (Phone me at 1-XXX-XXX-XXXX for the answer!)

Response:
Quote:

Your phone was on voice mail when the moneygram called to get the answer for the question,could you please give me the answer now.

Waiting now.

Fr4nk

Sorry, 3fcc, but I'm in class now and there's a kegger at the tri-Delt house tonight! PARTY! PARTY! PARTY! I just hope I don't get drunk and abusive again. Never know what I'll say! Twisted Evil

-You are insulting us and calling us names,anyway its all good,all we have about you will be forwarded to the fbi,cia and the new scotland yard,we also work with the good morning America,we always for information of people to them and they air it on the programm. - 3fcc
-My wife is very worried about my present condition. Am now psychologically unbalanced. - H3enry R1card0
-i made a vow never to be rude to anyone one but yours is extra-ordinary. You abused me too much and its very very bad - the annoyed cheque lad
phantom_duker
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Different character this time. As janitor at the Church of the Pr3sumptuous 4ssumption, I absconded with money from the Widows and Orphans Fund, but it wasn't enough to hire Fr4nk.

Quote:
M1ch4el M4lone

You have from now till monday,if we did not see you or your lawyer,we are going to contact our affiliates and also forward your info to the Good Morning America.

3fcc

Am I the only one getting Good Morning America threats?

Last edited by phantom_duker on Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic