SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The dying widow is absolutely "ensure"...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mrs. Rit4 Wh3lan is dying.
She's offered my charity her millions.
The bank says the money is still in her husbands name and wants to see the documents proving that my charity is the beneficiary.

Of course my charity is surprised by the banks demands since we assumed that this was a simple DONATION from Mrs. Wh3lan.

Thus this was sent to the dying widow...

Quote:
Dear Rit4 Wh3lan,
I hope you are doing well.
We have prayed for your recovery over the past 2 days.

I received an e-mail from Mr. B4rry Sk3lton at B@rcl@ys Bank.

He has asked us for documents to execute the transfer of the estate
of the late MR. WH3LAN'S funds to our account.

I am very sorry that your husband died.
However, he may have left his entire estate to his beautiful young sexy mistress, a goat, or any other person place or thing after he died.

Since the bank seems to believe that Mr. Wh3lan did NOT leave his
estate to you, then you really have NO LEGAL RIGHT to offer us this
money. Presently the bank believes that the funds belong to a DEAD person...your late husband.

I suggest that you immediately contact an attorney and have your
husbands funds transferred to your OWN NAME. You cannot offer
money to people that YOU DO NOT OWN!!!

Mrs Wh3lan responded...

Dear H4nn4,

Quote:
I must ensure you that my husband give me the money to entrust. He did not have or now any goat.

Please contact the bank again and tell Barclay Bank that I have instructed them to release the funds to you for your works helping the poor.

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I must ensure you that my husband give me the money to entrust. He did not have or now any goat.

Quote that line in the mail back to her, but change "goat" to "ghost" and reply that you really meant "goat", so why is she talking about "ghosts".

I've done this with some lads, and they really can't seem to understand how what they meant to say has changed so much as it crossed the oceans.

"I have come to learn the world is pregnant."
"Besides i am on a GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT WITH THE UN, so be reasonable and leave insults"
"suck your blood untill you resemble stockfish"

United Kingdom x 3 x 2 Ivory Coast Australia x 2 Benin
Safari Wole A x 4!! :
pony pony pony pony Goat <= don't ask about the goat! Inventor
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is turning into my favourite bait ever.

The sick widow wants me to contact the family lawyer and ask for a copy of her husbands Will.
Of course my charitable organization has no legal right to see her husbands Will at this stage. We politely told her that.

The bank wants 3 documents indicating we are the beneficiary of the husbands estate. Of course we are not...the sick widow is. She must contact the family attorney and have her family attorney send the documents to the bank in order to get the millions into HER name instead of her husbands name....
Laughing

I asked her to cc me on all communication.

The Lad is E-MAILING documents to himself now since he is playing the widow, the bank and the barrister.... Laughing Laughing Laughing

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A triumphant demonstration of Rule No. 1 - make the Lad do all the work Very Happy

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My character is the boss of the charity organization. I told the dying widow that she should contact my assistant. I wanted my assistant (also me of course) to "cut her business teeth" on the legals surrounding this donation.
The dying widow turned it over to her attending physician since she is about a minute away from buying the farm.

My assistant has been very, very diligent making the doctor send documents to the barrister and the bank. (the Lad is actually e-mailing himself since he is playing all the roles) She demanded to be cc:ed on all communication.
After 4 days of continual slapping for no real reason, the assistant character received this...

Quote:
I BELIVED YOU ARE A HARLOT OR PROSTITUTE THAT IS WHY YOU HAVE NO RESPECT.AND AS YOU ARE INSULTING ME THAT IS THE WAY YOU INSULT A MAN THAT KEEP YOU IN THE HOUSE AS A WIFE.
IDIOT I CAN BLAM YOU

When I read it, I thought I lost the bait...

BUT!!!
2 minutes later my BOSS character received this...

Quote:
I WAS WRITEN TO YOU THROUGH THE INSTRUCTION OF MRS RIT4,SHE SAID THAT SHE WANT PEACE TO RAIN THAT SHE IS NOT HAPPY THE WAY MADAM WINIFED (he spelled it wrong so no need to mask) IS INSULTING HER FAMILY LAWYER THROUGH MAIL AND ALSO I DR R4YM0ND.

THAT YOU HAVE TO KNOW THAT HER CONDITION IS IN THE HAND OF GOD THAT YOU HAVE TO MAKE FRIEND WITH THE LAWYER INCASE IF SHE DIED THROUGH THIS SICKNESS.YOU CANB STILL HAVE ACCES TO GET THIS FUND OUT FROM BANK AND DO THE NORMAL WORK.

SHE SAID SHE HAS NO BODY NOW EXCEPT YOU AND WINIFED THAT YOU POEPLE HAVE TO WORK TOGETHER AND MAKE THE BEST. SHE BEG YOU TO TAKE AWAY THE JOB FROM MADAM WINIFED AND YOU CAN TAKE OVER FOR ALL GOOD TO COME.
THANKS,
DOCTOR R4YM0ND C4RL0S
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
SHE SAID SHE HAS NO BODY NOW

Ah...I see she's already died, and her ghost is now handling the transaction...

Laughing Laughing Laughing (Sorry, just thought that was funny)

I love it that you've got the lad emailing himself. Great work!

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Since it is a vast sum of money, I am not happy that my assistant is jeopardizing the transaction.

I have demoted the assistant to CLERK IN THE ACCOUNTS PAYABLE DEPARTMENT. I hope my assistant has a short memory and won't sabotage any payments that may be required during this transaction. Shocked

asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As the boss of the charitable organization, I don't want to see this money walk out the door. My assistant is insisting this transaction is not on the level. I demoted her for thinking that way and let my lad know that I was on his side with this BACK HANDED SLAP...

Quote:
Dr. R4ym0nd. I believe you. I truly do. I believe you because I refuse to believe that any human being would be so low as to use a victim of a very serious illness as a means to play on peoples sympathy in order to personally financially gain.
Only the lowest form of life on earth would stoop to such a level of depravity.
An earthworm or even a rat living in a refuse filled sewer pipe would not reduce themselves to that depth of hell destined behavior.

From my Lad...just to illustrate no remorse and confirming his position on the planets ecosystem...

Quote:
THANKYOU FOR TRUSTING ME ASA PARTNER.
Rolling Eyes

JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pretty sweet Asiaguy. Laughing

You've got that lad in knots.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic