SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

[email protected]

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What are people going to do, bait me? there's nothing you people can do to hurt me or silence me, but I can make the others see the truth. I have you all beat!

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Old No. 7 wrote:
Plus we have cookies. Smile

Um....were these cookies baked by Persephone? I've heard some really scary s* about Persephone's baking skills...

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, now where getting somewhere..... I do like cookies Wink Anything else?
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fetching hat you say? Fetching hat you shall have.
I've posted this pic earlier in this topic, but as prove that HipHop-Joe really is totally HipHop (and to make those happy who like hats) I post it again.
Here, see? Now it should be clear to all and everybody that my accusations of HipHop-Joe being totally HipHop are true and rightfully made.

Thus I extend my accusations and accuse all the ones labeled lad-huggers of being HipHoppers too!

As for the cookie-part the huggers have to offer: We have good music and Pizza!

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good rootuser, you have not defected to their side. its good to know at least one of you all has sense.

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
We have good music and Pizza!
Things are looking up, anything else?
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, everyone come eat some of Persie's cookies.. Twisted Evil and while you're at it have some of her cake as well, but don't choke..

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

leeuwen wrote:
@ Corona: Look, remember when Eliza stood up for me? She was right then and she is right now. Accusing someone of scamming is serious business and they don't got a shred of evidence, just like back then.

I have all the evidence needed my lame friend. Vcamera We have bugs EVERYWHERE! typing Just ask Sketch Smith. beating

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

UPDATE for those who care:

Joseph and I have become friends. I have his phone number. He has called me and I have called him. So, just FYI - he has followed me out of eater. I've introduced him to new friends who are going to protect him and show him how to sue all of you here. So continue to post your garbage here if you want, but just FYI Joseph won't be reading and neither will I.

So all who are with me, come support Joseph - and let's leave eater together!

To all you who are trying to hurt Joseph: lotta, slightlyoutofit, Ex, irish, etc..... Imagine me giving you a virtual finger right now.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Bite me! Twisted Evil

I have decided to stay with lotta and the gang at 419. Smile

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Corona, that saddens me, I thought you were a seeker of truth. I'm off with Eliza.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza_Doolittle wrote:
Imagine me giving you a virtual finger right now.

You can take that virtual finger and jam it right up your virtual ass.

Goddam lad-hugging, mouth-breathing, pond-life strumpet.

EDIT And take fucking Rodus with you.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ladhugger wrote
Quote:
UPDATE for those who care

There seems to be just you and the Rodent, don't let the door hit your ass on the way out

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, at least one thing is settled. Joseph is no longer on the board. Eliza is taking good care of him, now. So, can we just all get back to work around here? Cool

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Heh, so the insurrection was suppressed. Long live the Eater!

mylord
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i will defend myself with my last blood...and u all will know am innocent
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Then prepare to have war waged on you. You will not compromise the Eater!

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I want to apologize to all members of Eater for introducing this contentious person which had created a rift in the community. Wether or not he was an in innocent caught up in the maelstrom of baiting is largely immaterial. It is the actions his participation has caused, the damage to the fabric of our society that he has perpetrated that I think we should consider.

As a top earning premium member, I have not made half as much money this week as I should have. Okay, Eliza, Rodus and a few of the others may be right. Sure, it could be thata, perhaps, Joseph isn't a scarmer, and someone used his email addie to send out an offer to give away a jillion dollars, however, even that would not excuse their actions.

Not long ago, I was brutally accused of being a voyeur, and one of these fascist mods had this moniker was fixed to my title, a vicious slander that stings me to this day. I know my infatuation with various peoples avatars may disturb some people, Irish, Reapie, Rodus and a few others have avatars the regularly cause me to become aroused, and my early treatises on the rights of humans, and weasels! to cohabitate, to, with consent of both parties, engage in mutually satisfying... um, made members of this community uncomfortable.

So, I think, we as a community need to be more tolerant, and more accepting of our differences. Otterfan doesn't like cheese, and this is a good example of where the community is divided. Some people don't like cheese, whatever their problem is. I defend his right to dislike cheese on this board, even though he is wrong, I mean, come on, cheese rules. However, I do not defend his right to prattle on at great lengths about it connstantly, and, for the most part, he does not.

Other people like to hug lads, they have done so extensively in a some group therapy love fest here, like an online Rainbow Gathering, singing "We LOOOOOO_O_O_O_OVE YOU!" at the top of their lungs here. This happens, sometimes, and, I think that is acceptable, like having an alcoholic creepy uncle. He's family, but you don't want to go down to the rec room in the basement to play ping pong with him without your brothers ccoming down with you. That's how I feel about our lad huggers. Yes, they are part of the community, and no, I do not want to give them my phone number.

I guess my point is that I have come to know and like Joseph, regardless of his scarming ways. I am a friend of Joseph. I like him. He has a lot of heart.

I imagine that it must be hard for a gay man in Africa, alone, tormented, unwanted, ridiculed, hated, disliked, and unloved, and that we, as a community cannot help every scamming butt boi out of Ghana, but we can help Joseph. Joseph may like it on top or on bottom, he may like his partner to spray across his buttocks, or not, and this is part of what defines him, but it is not who he is in totality. Joseph is a lot like you and me, with dreams, aspirations, desires (for dick and cash, for example), and

So, let's open our arms to Joseph, and welcome him to the community.

Welcome Joseph! We hope you will stay for a while. Sign up for a mentor, and soon you could be a top earning premium member, like me!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Joseph, if I wanted lip from you, I would scrape it off my zipper.

Quote:
i will defend myself with my last blood..

How about speeding up the process and spilling all that blood by cutting your wrists?

By the way. Tell your mother she still owes me money - I don't fuck pigs for free.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Doc

Say it ain't so!

Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Say what ain't so?

Did you actually bother to read all that shit?

Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just had to see what he said. As a non-premium member, I am desperate for any clues to this conspiracy afoot. Clearly this ain't over.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shit! Doc, why didn't you just let the sleeping dog lay? And MyLord, why don't you just go back to the loving arms of Eliza, and not comment on this board anymore until this truth is finally revealed? I'd really like us all to get back to the real work of ridding this world of scamming scum. My paycheck is going to be really small this week, and I'm gonna get some real crap from my family about that. If I lose my Orange Glow because you people are stressing me out so much, there is going to be some hell to pay, mark my words. I'm running out of Valium and Pepto Bismol, and I don't know if I can continue this way! Sad

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey there joey buddy! How's it hanging?

I thought you might like to know that donations are rolling into [email protected] I think we're up to around $75. That may not sound like an awful lot, but it's enough to buy a rusty pair of gardening shears.

Snip-snip buddy!

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Micho Rizo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@jayhawk

Check again. I just made a $50 dollar donation. Make sure the shears are extra dull.

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Get a mentor here!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic