SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

[email protected]

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Old No. 7:

We will not forget the noobs when we take over.

Rumor is that Shiver will do what "He who should not be named" wants in this case.

Of course if the rest of you would just fall in line we could all go back to making money and just let bygones be bygones.

At this point I am just going to prove Joseph to not be a scammer just to shut you all up so we can go back to making money. I have been making thousands from all those goofy pictures I get the scammers to take for me. Easy money I tell you, easy money. I'll have my orange name in no time.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Exactly, same here. I've made bucket loads of money that way and I don't want people like Irish screwing it up.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rodus:

Of course you have made loads, how else did you get the orange name. I'll have mine soon, unless these idiots arguing over Joseph screw it up for us. Jesus Christ on a bicycle have you ever seen such idiots?

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Yes, last time I was at the zoo. I've been telling everyone to leave Joseph alone and they will pay for their insolence when B3llo hears about it.

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PROOF! DELICIOUS PROOF!

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u22/ex_bond/scambaiting/mylordmugu.jpg?t=1201126009

THERE! I WAS RIGHT! GIMME A PONY!

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^FAKE, you should have removed the 'scammer speak' from the search bar. This is all the proof I need that you are falsely accusing Joseph, actually Ex, I think Mr B3llo will have a word with you personally.

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was trying to figure out what it means. Don't try to use that as an excuse to pardon Joe! He's guilty!

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
tss1961
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Man wrote:
Old No. 7:

We will not forget the noobs when we take over.

Sheewww, I thought I was going to get sacked before I even started.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well hell, you folks have convinced me. Joseph is a good guy. Nope, he's a great guy. Ah crap, who am I kidding, Joseph is a f'ing Saint! Saint Joseph, that's what we'll call him! He makes Mother Teresa look like a crack whore, that's how saintly Joseph is.

Lead us Joseph. you wrongly accused somabitch! I believe in you! I have seen the light!

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not you Jayhawk! I follwo you in your every footstep! I was your biggest fan! Now you have just ruined my hopes and dreams. You are now the enemy.

Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Man wrote:
If you notice those that have made a pile of money at this scam baiting are the ones proclaiming Joseph a scammer.

Hey, I've made a pile of money at this scam baiting thing (note my name color), and I'm on Joseph's side! Moral of the story is: be wary of generalizations.

Those of us who HAVE made piles of money can help Joseph by teaching him HOW we make these piles of money. Sign me up for that.

Oh, and Rodus, I love you! Thanks for being my penpal! I still want to know where you got my picture.

Make sure the hairbrush as 100% genuine boar bristles.

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is times like this that we must remember the words of one of the greatest philosophers of the 20th Century.

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I also have proof of Rodus being in bed with this scammer! Here it is!

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u22/ex_bond/scambaiting/rodusmugu.jpg

I am hurt that this treachery has been spawned all around us.

Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Whats that supposed to prove Ex?

@Cachuma, wildebeast bristles I'm afraid but it is long handled Wink

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Enough!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isn't it enough that a scumbag scammer comes here, and twists everyones heads, without orange members telling about our income??????????//

Jaysus, what has happened to you all, our source of income splashed across the net,

Just get rid of the scumbag like we did the last one, he vanished and was never heard of again,

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
leeuwen
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Look, you all need to stay away from Eliza. Ever since I joined this forum she has been a great help to me in more then one way...
I wasn't going to post this but the more I sit here, the more I think I should...

I promised Shiv I wouldn't go public with this, because of this site's reputation, but I think this has gone too far!
You see, as some of your remember, I got accused of being a scammer, just like this guy...
I was in handcuffs and being sent to B3ll0 Island and it was Eliza_Doolitle that stood by me in those hard times. She showed all the proof that I was not a scammer. Now my life has finally returned to normal.

Please do not do the same thing to another person. B3ll0 is a horrible place!

"IM STILL SLEEPING IN STREET WITH HEAVY CILD HERE AND I CONTACT YOU THROUGH NET
FROM THE MONEY I BEG FROM ETHIOPIA EOPLE FROM STREET. PLEASE IM WEAK AND TIRES OF LIVING WITH OUT HELP. "
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are right Rodus. That doesn't prove anything. But just wait till you admit something incriminalizing.

Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would like to a comment on this unprecedented event. Although, I know that my name is prismatic and my avatar is associated with the fragmented fecal matter of domesticated ungulates I still feel a common bond with many here.

Where it is quite a shame that Eliza, Rodus, Cachuma, and many others are not monogamous with many of there past associates, there is really no need to augment your mammilla in such a fashions as to diminish there once historical importance on this board.

Many such as Irishmigrant, Juan, and Lotta may have exposed some caboodles however, there could be a time in there future where someone's impotence may be erected and there polygamists ways may once again join in the cohabitation of the orgasmic joy we all once felt.

As I watch this thread with vigor and distain, I can't help but to think to myself that I could be easily swayed into this Frey with certain enticements of one side or the other. This, of course, is not to suggest a bidding war for my endorsements, but a possible remuneration that would be held on a most confident basis. Please feel free to PM me with any thoughts.
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I feel strong affection your bombastic post. In any case, I have some disturbing evidence. This proves once and for all, that Eliza, Joseph and Rodus are all good-for-nothing scamers.

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u22/ex_bond/scambaiting/rodusmugu2.jpg

Try to deny it if you must. But we all shall know the truth now. There are forces out there that we are trifling with. I say we take as far as possible. Maybe even anarchy.

Last edited by Ex. on Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Another fake chop job, there is no scam, I don't know Joseph, all I know is that he is innocent and only a few of us brave souls will defend his rights. This treatment is unethical.

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rodus is post #419 in the thread.

Coincidence? I think not!

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The proof is above. I think there's a conspiracy afoot. Its been only told to premium members. I think its wrong to shun us noobs and non-premium members. We demand the truth! for those who missed it:

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u22/ex_bond/scambaiting/rodusmugu2.jpg[/url]

Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HomerJFong wrote:
Rodus is post #419 in the thread.

Coincidence? I think not!

Now THAT's funny!!!!

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I feel strong affection your bombastic post.

Well considering the theatrics involved I would not consider my post too powerful or declamatory for the meaning or the sentiment that is now being expressed. As Jack once said "you can't handle the truth" But still it is a far reach to suggest a conspiracy. Who's being bombastic now?
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^or as Rodus once said you aint leading anything except Jack and shit and Jack's left town

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic