SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New Guy

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tokolosh
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is actually my second attempt at an introduction, the last time was right before the 'unfortunate incident' which occurred last year.

Anyways, I live "somewhere" in Africa (I'm sure you folks probably know my IP, bloodtype, favourite food, pets name etc by now anyway) Wink and I'm well aware of what these guys are prepared to do for a quick buck so don't expect many ethics threads from me.

I know generally the way things are done around here is to get a mentor to point you in the right direction, unfortunately real life keeps me pretty busy so I'd probably be wasting more mentor time than thieving b*stard time.

I've just started a few baits and I quite surprised how busy these lads are. I signed 3 guestbooks and had about 10 replies within 24hrs.
2 of the 3 I replied to have all emailed me twice on the first day.

Whats a good number of baits to have at any given time? And what do you send to the lads you're too busy too handle?

Anyways I'd like to thank you boys and girls for some of the best laughs I've had in a long time. Very Happy
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Tokolosh.....I know where you're from Wink
Your user name gave it away Laughing

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think they are still working on the pet's name <g>.

Welcome to 419eater!

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Tokolosh
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eish! Well so much for anonymity. But if anyone manages to find out how I got that weird rash... Very Happy

I was wondering, it must be pretty common knowledge that the lads have some deep rooted phobia's but I haven't really read of anyone exploiting them yet. Snakes, lizards, praying mantis' etc. I even have it on good authority that some of the Nigerian chaps have a fear of... wait for it... tortoises. Yep.

If Jackson the stunt guy is still around maybe he'd be willing to do a fear factor type snake pit stunt. Or maybe someone could whip up one of those silly 'duped into turning the volume up and get the bejeezus scared out of you with a screaming snake' type flash movies as a final farewell to a burnt lad...
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater! Read the stickies, and above all, bait safe. Smile

When you're just starting out, it's a good idea to limit yourself to a couple of baits max. I made the mistake early of having too much going on, and I would get them mixed up (plus it ended up taking all my free time to keep up with them). If you do some decent straight-baiting, you can keep quite busy with a couple of baits.

As for lad phobias - I heard they are particularly afraid of Holy Ghost Fire. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi tokolosh. I shall call you Tosh from here on in. Because I'm like that. Wink

Only you know what a good number of baits is at any one time. Some guys here do dozens at a time, Gomer does hundreds at a time, others just do a few. Me, I do about 2 at a time, average. It depends what time you have spare, but even one is good. Every little helps!

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ What they said.
I would recommend no more than 2 when you start out. If you find you can't get around to them, go on holiday, have surgery, or have your staff screw everything up and you need time to straighten it out.
Sometimes they hand you the excuse. One of my lads had my "mother" mail the receipt to me. He obviously meant email, but my mom sent it to me by pony express. Guess that's going to take a while.

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We know about their fear of goats. - The fear of tortoises is a new one to me, and will have to be explored.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I had that same thought mate. I'm going to have to ask about this!

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome,

^^^^
what they said about stickies and baiting safe.

I'm still relatively new, so I run 2-3 at any time - if I think one is running out (or I get bored) I'll start up another couple and cull any non-interesting ones.

I also vary the pace - sometimes I'll email straight back, other times I make them wait. Occasionally, I'll send my character off for a few days to give me a rest (and get my pets restless).

I'm in awe of people like Gomer who mass-baits lotto lads by the hundred by using scripts. I tend to go with the flow, try out approaches, see what works, what doesn't. I like to use some of the tools here, but I haven't tried to get my lads filling forms yet.

The important thing to remember is that you are in control. If you only want to bait one at a time, go to it. Try more, try less, Find out what suits you.You may also end up specializing in one sort of bait - for instance, I tried a check lad, but the idea of UPS wasting their time trying to find my "address" doesn't sit well, so I probably won't do any more of those (or perhaps I need to get an Eater drop-box)

And I wouldn't worry about wasting mentor time - they'd be only too pleased to steer you right in the early stages. I asked for one, just to have my methods and tools checked out - it was a great confidence boost having someone say that I was on the right track.

Hope that helps. Have fun.

200+ sites killed, from these countries => United Kingdom Netherlands Russia Nigeria Switzerland Ukraine South Africa Germany United States Canada Senegal Benin Spain Ghana Ivory Coast Cambodia Flag United Nations

pony pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar

Like my flags? Want some of your own? Let justjay teach you how to kill sites here (clicky).

Hobbes may have retired, but get his brilliant WriteJunk here (clicky) and never touch a .dll again

Proud to be a mouth-breather who posted a load of shit, disappeared into the night but mysteriously reappeared after a long absence
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater Very Happy

Some lads seemed to be afraid of demons and devils (see audio section) so you will probably get on fine. Wink

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
mrbigtime
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweet... someone with some inside info into the phobias of mugus.

I for one welcome you Very Happy

I WANT TO TELL YOU THAT YOUR $130 CANNOT BUY ME ABOTTLE OF BEER IN MY COUNTRY

I believed you should be trying to pull my legs and let it be so as I will not like to tolerate such attitude from you

Please brother stop that joke, it is an expensive joke that can cause hyper tension.

BECAUSE IN MY VILLAGE WE DONT HAVE A TELL PHONE
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi and welcome.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome. I've got to remember to put bricks under my bed.
Laughing

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Connie-My wife usually makes me sleep on the couch not under the bed. What? Oh, that was with a 'b'? Sorry. Embarassed

Welcome Tokolosh-For a week try answering every single mail with something like, That sounds great, could you please send me more information? Then sit back and watch your server come screaming to a halt. Wink

Oh...and the rash you have is contact dermatitis brought on by your contact with that special material. Skip the latex rubber and switch to the 419eater endorsed full leather body suit with mouth zipper available only to premium members.

Have fun,
FS

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome along Tokolosh, have fun, take it easy

http://glorantha.temppeli.org/digest/gd1/1995.01/0490.html

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Connie L. Gus wrote:
Welcome. I've got to remember to put bricks under my bed.

Laughing

It's funny now, but as a kid I was terrified of the Tokolosh!

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I learn something new almost every day around here. I had to look tokolosh up on Google.

Welcome!

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Mike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tokolosh wrote:
Eish!

Now you've *definitely* given away your location Laughing

Welcome from someone who also hails from your part of the world.

OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Tokolosh. Nice to have another join the frey.

Don't worry about RL getting in the way of having a mentor. Sign up for one anyway. Go ahead, click the link in my signature, you know you wanna... Laughing

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic