SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

[email protected]

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mr Wang
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is like a childrens playground, a "my dad can beat up your dad" kind of thing..
We need the equivalent of a kid with gay parents who'll say "My dad will shag your dad.", where's Shiver when we need him!

Closed lad accounts x 3ish?
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shiver should come around and see that a scammer has infiltrated our ranks and has been feeding our secrets to the enemy! I say an Ip trace and report to the FBI is in order.

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony
Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Wang wrote:
"My dad will shag your dad.", where's Shiver when we need him!

Are you saying Shiver's gonna shag my dad? Shocked

200+ sites killed, from these countries => United Kingdom Netherlands Russia Nigeria Switzerland Ukraine South Africa Germany United States Canada Senegal Benin Spain Ghana Ivory Coast Cambodia Flag United Nations

pony pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar

Like my flags? Want some of your own? Let justjay teach you how to kill sites here (clicky).

Hobbes may have retired, but get his brilliant WriteJunk here (clicky) and never touch a .dll again

Proud to be a mouth-breather who posted a load of shit, disappeared into the night but mysteriously reappeared after a long absence
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Depends. What's your dad look like?

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^^^^

You just insulted Shiver! Be prepared for his wrath.......

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Agi Hammerthief
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cachuma wrote:
Shiver, will you be my pen pal? (Nobody else seems to want to...)

go on, ignore me Sad

hug the trolls - maybe it will help them to stop being a worthless piece of trash

CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone CellphoneCellphoneCellphone Cayman Islands United Kingdom x3 Nigeria
Doofus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

*Ahem* Who was it then? Which one of you tree hugging wotsits has put a bum in my signature? Laughing Laughing

<--"pls i will like to stop cos their is a lot of tails flows from my eyes." - S@muel E||ison.
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We are missing the point here. Mylord is NOT a scammer. He is INNOCENT.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Doofus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've spent half my life missing the point. Crying or Very sad

<--"pls i will like to stop cos their is a lot of tails flows from my eyes." - S@muel E||ison.
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rodus wrote:

Rolling Eyes

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is a scammer, simple as that. He should have his balls sliced off and stuffed down his throat.

TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Where is the proof he is a scammer?

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Doofus wrote:
*Ahem* Who was it then? Which one of you tree hugging wotsits has put a bum in my signature? Laughing Laughing

You think you've got problems - take a look at mine! Shocked

200+ sites killed, from these countries => United Kingdom Netherlands Russia Nigeria Switzerland Ukraine South Africa Germany United States Canada Senegal Benin Spain Ghana Ivory Coast Cambodia Flag United Nations

Like my flags? Want some of your own? Let justjay teach you how to kill sites here (clicky).

Hobbes may have retired, but get his brilliant WriteJunk here (clicky) and never touch a .dll again

Proud to be a mouth-breather who posted a load of shit, disappeared into the night but mysteriously reappeared after a long absence
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

God damn it, I want one of the pretty ponies!

In any case, I have the proof that he's a scammer. Give me two minutes.

Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rodus wrote:

Thanks once again Rodus! Speaking for the little man. I'm with you and we need to protect MyLord

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell me what proof you need and I'll provide it for you. Cool

How'd you think I got an orange name and a house in the hills. Cool

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Doofus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Give him a pink pony for protection. Wink

Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Ex doesn't need protection from ponies. But I sure think they are cute.

Doofus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can sell you a pink pony. I have a trunk box in a vault in Rotterdam full of the things. I can't give 'em away. Sad

The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Look any proof you arse holes dig up will just be a load of crap. If you notice those that have made a pile of money at this scam baiting are the ones proclaiming Joseph a scammer. You know why? Because they know he will blow the lid off this place and kill their golden egg.

To hell with you all I am with Eliza. I am going to blow the lid off this place and take you guys for a bunch of money. In fact Joseph and Eliza and I are going to take all of you for a lot more than you have made scam baiting over the years. Just you wait.

Gomer you can forget about that fancy home in the hills and you might as well fire your butler now because you are not going to have any money to pay him.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now this is more like it!

On MyLord's side we've got Eliza, Rodus, The Man, Ook, Harry, Special K (and Cachuma, if someone will PM her little blond head and be her pan pal)

There's no way that this place cannot take MyLord seriously now with a movement this strong.

Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a little heads up. I have just gotten conformation that "He who must not be named" is indeed looking into this matter. Early indications are that he is siding with the pro-Eliza camp. All of you "anti-Eliza" people may want to re-consider your choice.
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll be Cachumas penpal*, of course he who shall not be named will be on Josephs side, he protects the innocent.

*I have a hairbrush just for her

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^This is a relief for me. I didn't want to go into hiding again. It cut into the money I made baiting. I believe we had to call in the "7 others" to clear out the problems with HIM last time.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ook, I'm new, but I've heard about the last great purge.

If He's really getting involved, it'll all soon be quiet, MyLord will be a member and we'll all be on easy street again.

And I hope I get to "wet my beak" a little, as I was on the side of the good guys.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic