SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

[email protected]

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG! I found this e-mail in my catcher account!

From: i need your help very urgent [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2008 9:12 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: I NEED YOUR HELP VERY URGENT

I NEED YOUR HELP VERY URGENT

DERA SIR AND MADAM
I AM Mrs Eliza Doolittle,named person from Peru. I am married to Late Joseph Twumasi of blessed memory who worked with Shell company in Germany for nine years

before he died in the year 2011 We were married for fifteen years with a
child.He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days Since his
death I too have been battling with both ancerand fibroid problems.When my
late husband was alive he deposited the sum of 10 Million EURO(ten Million EURO) with an oversea bank.Presently,

this money is still with the bank. Recently, my Doctor told me that
Wouldn't last for the next three months due to cancer problem. Though
what disturbs me most is my stroke sickness. Having known my condition I
decided to solicit for your assistance to help me claim this fund as I am
going to instruct here in. I took this decision because I have only a child
that will inherit this money and I don't want my husband's hard earned money to
be misused by people I call unbelievers. I don't want a situation where
this money will be used in an unholy manner.Hence the reason for taking this
bold decision. You will only be communicating with my only child as i cannot
do anything because of my situtaion and also because of the presence of my
husband's relatives around me always.I don't want them to know about this development.

With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of th e bank. I will also issue you a letter of authority that will prove you as the original- beneficiary of this fund.My happiness is that I lived a life of a truth worthy of emulation.

Please always be prayerful all through your life.Any Early in you reply will give me room in sourcing for a organization oradevoted for this same purpose. Until I hear from you, my dreams will rests qua rely on your shoulders. May the Almighty God continue to guide and protect you.

Regards,
Mrs eliza doolittle

EXPLAIN.

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony

Last edited by Ex. on Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TheGreatOok wrote:
Is that what shiver's hiring these days? .... Shiver must have hired lotta because she's like staples "easy"

When I joined, the rumor in the locker room amongst the interns was that she kicked back upstairs more than the usual percentage, just to get the admin job. Mod not good enough for our Lotta - she's gotta have the red name.

200+ sites killed, from these countries => United Kingdom Netherlands Russia Nigeria Switzerland Ukraine South Africa Germany United States Canada Senegal Benin Spain Ghana Ivory Coast Cambodia Flag United Nations

pony pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar

Like my flags? Want some of your own? Let justjay teach you how to kill sites here (clicky).

Hobbes may have retired, but get his brilliant WriteJunk here (clicky) and never touch a .dll again

Proud to be a mouth-breather who posted a load of shit, disappeared into the night but mysteriously reappeared after a long absence

Last edited by Old No. 7 on Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Doofus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well i'll hug anything these days so count me in. Wink
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

go cuddle skunks doofus, they smell less than lad huggers puke

And there is a few of them around here as we have found

choose your side carefully, the winners may not be the most vocal

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Holy crap. Eliza is gone, Lotta has gone completely insane, and Shiver just sits back and watches. All I can do is shake my head in disgust. I am considering taking my earnings from all of last year and setting up a defense fund for Joseph. Anyone else interested in helping the cause? This must stop.
Doofus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ *Gulp* Shocked
Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like a good idea, Harry. I am deeply disappointed at this turn of events.
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Harry Bawls wrote:
Holy crap. Eliza is gone, Lotta has gone completely insane, and Shiver just sits back and watches. All I can do is shake my head in disgust. I am considering taking my earnings from all of last year and setting up a defense fund for Joseph. Anyone else interested in helping the cause? This must stop.

You post crap like that again, and you may end up with something "harry" but certainly with no bawls. Evil or Very Mad

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm with you Harry, we must unite against this terrible discrimination against Joseph and maybe arrange for Lotta to take a trip to B3ll0 island at the same time with only Irish and slightly for company.

edit: I rest my case, lotta is even abusing the quote button now.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lotta wrote:
You post crap like that again, and you may end up with something "harry" but certainly with no bawls. Evil or Very Mad

Somehow I knew you would come up with a weak, idle threat. Rolling Eyes
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Harry Bawls wrote:
I am considering taking my earnings from all of last year and setting up a defense fund for Joseph. Anyone else interested in helping the cause? This must stop.

It's your money and you (and those who fall in with your conga line of meek surrender) won't be missed. Purity must come before unity.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And so it has come to this. A civil war?! Is this really what we all want?

What has this Joseph person done to this site? I had four baits in progress that have been interrupted by people asking me if I side with Eliza or Lotta!!!!!!

I.....I just don't know what to do anymore.....

I imagine we will never recover. I am sure it is just a matter of time until this entire site implodes on itself and is shut down forever...

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

U.S. Passport Application - 50 Pages of Fun

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do the right thing Peanut and side with me. Eliza is a loser..........besides, she does not have access to any of the "big boy" buttons, on the forum.

edit:

Ex has proved she is just a scammer. See the letter above he got from her.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

Special_K wrote:
Dang Lotta, bring out the jackbooks, why don't you.

For the record, Lotta looks pretty damn hot in those jackboots.

Yastreb, I'll join in on any collection for Joseph's defense fund. I made so much money this year on trophy pics, I got some to share for a worthy cause.

And if I contribute, will you be my pen pal?

Editing to add: just because I think she looks hot doesn't mean I'm on her side. I choose Eliza.

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.

Last edited by Cachuma on Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

Eliza_Doolittle wrote:
For those of you who want to help me fight for innocent joseph - - email me to join the fight:

[email protected]

And for those of you wanting to help fight the fight to have Joseph (And possibly Eliza) sent to B3ll0 island, email ME to join the fight.

[email protected]

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

Ha - now you've let Mr B3||0 know that Joey boy is sitting on a pile of cash. How long do you think it'll take him to make Joey cough up ? Cool

Let's just say that he isn't a rose grower but always carries a pair of secateurs in his pocket, if you know what I mean.

I don't know whether Joey is hiding in a closet planning his next scam or waiting for his 'new' friends to tell him all the 'secrets'. If he learns how to become invisible we may never manage to track him down, even if you know who can.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's nothing civil about this war, Peanut.

It never is, when principles are involved

200+ sites killed, from these countries => United Kingdom Netherlands Russia Nigeria Switzerland Ukraine South Africa Germany United States Canada Senegal Benin Spain Ghana Ivory Coast Cambodia Flag United Nations

Like my flags? Want some of your own? Let justjay teach you how to kill sites here (clicky).

Hobbes may have retired, but get his brilliant WriteJunk here (clicky) and never touch a .dll again

Proud to be a mouth-breather who posted a load of shit, disappeared into the night but mysteriously reappeared after a long absence
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cachuma wrote:

Yastreb, I'll join in on any collection for Joseph's defense fund. I made so much money this year on trophy pics, I got some to share for a worthy cause.

And if I contribute, will you be my pen pal?

If you contribute to Joseph's defence fund, then you are the enemy.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Holy crap! Tell me you havent said anything to HIM, Gomer! If you have you can go to hell, you can go to hell and die!

I am going to start sending my earnings from scambaiting to Joseph because with HIM involved now, it is going to take everything we have got just to keep Joseph alive!

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza has been a scammer all along! Check out this other e-mail I received!

Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2008 3:39 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: I am awaiting for your immediate response.

Hi Dear,
l saw your profil and go through it and willing to contact you, I have to introduce myself for you, I am Miss. Eliza Doolittle, the only Daughter of late Chief John Doolittle, I wish to request for your assistance in my efforts to procure the transfer of my inherited funds .

I have ($9,4m) Dollars here in my name with one of the prime banks here and I will require your assistance in receiving the transfer of the funds in your local account for investment purposes. As it is my desire to come over to your country to further my education while you take goodcare of the investment, I will be glad to give you 10% of the total sum for your co-operation.

I will be very appreciative if you can return to me with urgent dispatch to enable me advise you on the modalities.

I am awaiting for your immediate response.
My Kind Regards!
Miss. Eliza Doolittle

Why don't you slip into something more comfortable...like a coma you scamming heifer!

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jayhawk wrote:

And for those of you wanting to help fight the fight to have Joseph (And possibly Eliza) sent to B3ll0 island, email ME to join the fight.

I hope you get Psittacosis, Jayhawk

Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Ex, hope you've written your will mate, hear that noise? Thats Eliza coming for you.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Peanut wrote:
Quote:
CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG...

Do we look like Oasis? Laughing

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yastreb wrote:

If you contribute to Joseph's defence fund, then you are the enemy.

Oh...uh...OOPS! Embarassed I'm SO confused.... Crying or Very sad

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Rodus

What, because I exposed her for the two-faced dog she was!? Tell her I said bring it on! I can deal with all you scammer whores by myself with both my eyes gouged! And whats Eliza gonna do anyway? Girls can't fight.......

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic