SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

[email protected]

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Harry, no, they reflect how many pints of guinness I've had

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Aw, y'all are so sweet. I know it's just a matter of time before shiver changes the name of the site to "419ladhugger." Hell people, why stop here? Let's put in the extra effort, and I'm sure we could hook this scum up with some cancer patients who are just dying to have their life savings taken from them.

You people make me want to puke. puke

Irish, I'm starting to think that we're in the minority here. The looneys have taken control. But it's not over. Was it over when the germans bombed pearl harbor? Of course not! Irish, we need to keep fighting the good fight. Neidermeyer? DEAD! Wormer? DEAD! Joseph? DEAD!

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part. And Irish and I are just the guys to do it!

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There really is a simple solution to all this madness. We all now that certain Admins are in communication with "the one whose name shall not be spoken". I suggest we have "the one whose name shall not be spoken" check up on our friend and see what becomes of the investigation. That should put an end to it, and we can all come back together as a group.
Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Harry

Shocked Not...him. Surely it's not gone that far? What will....he...do to MyLord if it goes against him?

Are you sure about this, Harry?

200+ sites killed, from these countries => United Kingdom Netherlands Russia Nigeria Switzerland Ukraine South Africa Germany United States Canada Senegal Benin Spain Ghana Ivory Coast Cambodia Flag United Nations

pony pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar

Like my flags? Want some of your own? Let justjay teach you how to kill sites here (clicky).

Hobbes may have retired, but get his brilliant WriteJunk here (clicky) and never touch a .dll again

Proud to be a mouth-breather who posted a load of shit, disappeared into the night but mysteriously reappeared after a long absence
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First you guys accuse me of being a lad hugger - - Well, he's NOT a lad!!

Next you go complaining and whining to the admin and have me WARNED - - Now WTF was that for? I've done NOTHING wrong. I am just stating facts here.

For those of you who care, here's what Lotta wrote to me in PM - - you think this was fair???

Quote:

Eliza,
You've been on this site causing problems for almost two years. We are sick and tired of having to babysit you. Every time we turn around, you are hugging a lad. This site is 419 eater - not 419 Hugger. It disgusts me that you came here pretending to be one of us, made your $10,000, got your orange name, and then turned against us after you found out all of our secrets. Mess with me, and I will pull some strings and have "he who must not be named" pay you a visit in the middle of the night.

You are being watched, and you are this close () to being banned!

Lotta

This isn't fair, but I do not want "he who must not be named" coming to my house, so I think I will be leaving the site.

It was nice knowing some of you - - For those of you who care - - you know where to reach me.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JayHawk, it looks like we're the only ones left that see through this scumbags ploy

This site has certainly lost it's focus when some lowlife toilet bowl scum can come here and plead innocent, despite us having his emails, links, home pages

For all the lad huggers out there, take us to court!

We'd love to show you the evidence, we are not going to predjudice the trial before hand by giving it out, set up a court date, we'll agree to fair search, fair disclosure

As far as I'm concerned, the faster this scum sucking maggot got sent to B3ll0 Island the better

Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shiver still hasn't taken action beyond a few pointless tags. Eliza may have been rightly warned for Lad Hugging but hell's teeth, has it stopped her from spreading the rot?

Maybe Shiver's about to turn coat... the thought horrifies me, but we have to consider it. We have to make plans for that eventuality.

I know some of you want to maintain the purity of our endeavour; so it's time to make a stand! Who's ready to hold the line against the flood of Lad-lovers and restore this group to its core values?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Eliza? for those of us who care?

This is a Scambaiters site, not a site for people that get overcome with the vapours and take some poor nigerian scum sucking goat molesting piece of dirt and try to pretend he/it is worth saving

If you feel you have to leave here to continue your lifes work in helping these scum well, so be it, I wish you luck, good fortune

I hope you feel well enough in yourself that you can call back here at anytime, knowing that no matter what, we are not going to castigate you for this lapse

Take Care, we all love you, it is sorry to see you taken in by this piece of scum, but know that you are welcome back at any time

Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shiver, will you be my pen pal? (Nobody else seems to want to...)

ELIZA! Don't leave! You are one of the few people on here who are able to see through the nastiness, and act with compassion.

And I'm sorry to see that you only made $10,000. I'm up closer to $50K. I could give you some tips, if you'd like.

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yastreb wrote:
maintain the purity of our endeavour

So now we see your true colors Yastreb.

The purity of the endevour first, then it's the IE7 users, then the Vista users. Soon only Linux and Mac users will be allowed.

Where will this insanity stop? Crying or Very sad

200+ sites killed, from these countries => United Kingdom Netherlands Russia Nigeria Switzerland Ukraine South Africa Germany United States Canada Senegal Benin Spain Ghana Ivory Coast Cambodia Flag United Nations

Like my flags? Want some of your own? Let justjay teach you how to kill sites here (clicky).

Hobbes may have retired, but get his brilliant WriteJunk here (clicky) and never touch a .dll again

Proud to be a mouth-breather who posted a load of shit, disappeared into the night but mysteriously reappeared after a long absence
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Look what all of you have done! Eliza one of the few respectable people on this forum is now leaving. All you arrogant arse holes with no proof to your claims have driven her away. This place is going right down the crapper. I don't blame her for leaving, I am going to stay and fight in her place. The truth is none of you have proof to make any claims against Joseph, this is all just slanderous remarks against his character. Every one of you should be ashamed of yourself for your actions.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

irishemigrant wrote:
Take Care, we all love you, it is sorry to see you taken in by this piece of scum, but know that you are welcome back at any time

Rolling Eyes

Speak for yourself. I for one, am happy to see the end of her sorry arse, pandering to every damn scammer who shows up here.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For those of you who want to help me fight for innocent joseph - - email me to join the fight:

[email protected]

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Lotta, the hand of friendship knows no boundaries, across the years it may stretch out and find a friend who has lost their way

Ok, lad hugging stretches it a bit, but hey, let's wait for the court case to show the evidence first

Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Damn lotta, you're as bad as the other web vigilantes here, steamrollering the lives of poor guys trying to protect themselves. I'm going to petition shiver to take away your admin control box. Evil or Very Mad

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Thanks Rodus. I couldn't speak out against a mod, not having a colored name, but I'm sure you speak for all the little guys on the forum

Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dang Lotta, bring out the jackbooks, why don't you. I used to consider you a friend...but this? Nope, we're done now.
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Eliza

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out,

We'll change the code as well once it closes on your fat ass

Go lad hug somewhere else

Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YEAH!

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Eliza: just because a lot of lads use the name "Innocent" doesn't mean they're really innocent. Rolling Eyes Joseph Innocent, Joseph Twobitwhore, whatever he says he's just another lying scumbag. If you can't see that, well then I guess it's best that you pack up your toys and leave. For all your big talk you never made much money in baiting anyway, so obviously you're incompetent. Hell, even your lad-hugging lesbian partner Cashewnut has made more, and she's hardly a skilled baiter!

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Special_K wrote:
Dang Lotta, bring out the jackbooks, why don't you. I used to consider you a friend...but this? Nope, we're done now.

Old No. 7 wrote:
^^^
Thanks Rodus. I couldn't speak out against a mod, not having a colored name, but I'm sure you speak for all the little guys on the forum

The two of you make me sick. puke

I suggest you join Eliza and her little lad, and go do your hugging elsewhere.
We're tired of your types here Rolling Eyes

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like Lotta got a button with the word "push" on it and now thinks she rules the forums. Is that what shiver's hiring these days? People who just know to push buttons but have no brain to know when to push it and when not to Shiver must have hired lotta because she's like staples "easy"

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
steveperry
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WOW..... Shocked
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey back off from Lotta, at least she's got the sense to see through this lad hugging crap

want another banana?

Great ape shite, monkey

Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

People, PEOPLE!

Can't you all see this is just what the scammers WANT? To turn us against each other?!? Is there no hope out there for a land where baiter and lad-hugger can stand side by side? Is there no world where we can both look upon each other as equals?!

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG...

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

U.S. Passport Application - 50 Pages of Fun

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic