SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New Vlad from my B4l0v3d and lads from PL

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello!!!
My name is Anna.
How are you?
My e-mail: [email protected]
I wait your letter and photos.
Have good day!
Anna.

Her profile is mybelovednet[/mask:1:3cccf603b5].com/profile.php?id=60495&photo=1] Here

Just noticed she's an Aussie, now I will definately have to play with this one

Edited title and added lots of PL lads, I didn't even know it was back up.

i am evelyn.dave from miami florida usa,, i am a single lady here seeking my soulmate
i saw your profile and i like it you can viem mine too...
I'm a lady who is honest, loving, caring, sincere, passionate, affectionate,loyal,responsible, descents, commited and devoted to a man
also i'm looking for a man with the same qualities, a man to make me happy and give me the best in love, a man with a lot of senses of humour who knows how to treat a lady and make a lady the best woman in the whole world.
well i want you to know that i will like to get to know u better and see if we can make things real here.also i am a GOD fearing lady
i am a real lady here and i am a lady of my words i am a easygoing lady as well and a truthful lady ....
i am always truthful in all i do and say and i hate lies and games i am seeking for real man to be my soulmate
i am really intrested in knowing you more and meeting you in person for real and pure and knowing more about you
you can contact me in my email address i am using yahoo
my yahoo mail is [email protected]
i will be waiting to hear back from you soonest.
with lot of love
evelyn cares for you forever.
Thanks

http://www..com/evelyn2002/

My Dearest One!
Greetings to you, I hope this mail will find you well & healthy and I hope we can established a relationship since we are meeting here for the first time, I have gone through a profile that speaks good of you i was impressed when i saw your profile and decide to communicate with you. It is my desire to know you, I like honesty, trust, love, caring,truth,& respect, I have all this qulities in me,kindly respond to me through my private mail box ([email protected]) so we can know ourself 's better. I hope to read from you if your are also interested. Thanks and hoping to hear from you soonest.
Miss Glori.

http://www..com/glorybaby/

This may be one allready being baited, the pic look familiar

Dreast one,
[email protected]
My name is Miss Precious,i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.
Here is my email address [email protected]) i believe we can move from here.
I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.Miss Precious(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life
Yours Lover
Miss precious

http://www..com/precious4u/

Hello,
my name is happynessekpere i saw your profile today in this site ,() and i love it i think we can make it together,please i will like you to email me back through my email thanks;I will be waiting to recieve your lovely reply soon,
please kindly reply me through this my email address so that i will able to send you my pic. Don't reply from the site, Thanks
[email protected]

http://www..com/love4u4u/

Hello

My name is Anita, I am single mature lady with understanding,honest, romantic,
sexy and interesting woman with domestically,friendly, child-loving and faithful.
My interests and hobbies: movies / theatre, walks,meeting friends, swimming and nature.
I am Final year Medical Nurse Student Studying in University. Relationship are important for me maturity understanding and esteem, harmonious sexual relationship, honest, safe family and to being loved.
I will like for us to be able to know each other well through your communication,
my email is; [email protected]! Take good care of yourself: I look forward to hearing from you,
( [email protected] ) see you soon!!

http://www..com/honest750/

Now I have posted lots here so please do share

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
themuffinlady
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a Vlad I'd like to share. I'm keeping my sweet Naty for now, but for you I present...

0ksana
[email protected]
http://www.mybelovednet.com/profile.php?id=60422

I decided to share her because she called me two different damn names in the whole email, I think you'll have fun with her.

Quote:
I'm calm and easy-going person with good sense of humor. I'm Sagittarius and what about you, Mike?

Why yes, I am a Sagittarius, but my name is NOT mike.
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Murry
That first one, I baited someone using those pics last year. See this post:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=109557

Mugu Reseller Russia x lost count Ukraine x too many Senegal x 2

When your finished playing with them, make sure you post all the info on a public website

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/index.php for all romance scams
Duckmeister
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@muffinlady

I got the same and questioned her:

Quote:
You tell me you're a Sagittarius, and then ask 'Mike' what 'he' is! Are you also writing to him?

her reply:

Quote:
Dear G3rry, I'm SO SORRY for my mistake. I understand, you've thought, that I write not only to you, but it isn't true, it was just a mistake...

This is going to be good! Twisted Evil

Nigeria Benin United Kingdom Australia Malaysia Mortar x5

YOU WIL NEVER TOUCH MONEY AGAIN BITCH SEEUM THIS IS YOUR LAST MONEY UNTIL 2010, WATCH ... the erudite Barbara Johns0n, Bank Manager.

YOU AND YOUR FATHER AND FAMILY GO DIE FOR SUFFER , YOU GO DIE FOR CAR ACCIDNT BASTARD THIEF , YOU WANT TO USE THIS SYSTEM TO STEAL FROM DR D*****N ,
YOU GO DIE FOR POVERTY -Prince ben Oma

I THINK YOU DON SPOIL MY KOREA MAN WHEY WANT TO PAY ME 2,000$ WAIT FOR YOUR REWARD . NA SO NIGERIA PEOPLE DEY HUSTLE ? . I GO GET YOU DOWN , LET US WAIT AND SEE - Prince ben Omar (again)
themuffinlady
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@duck

Muahaha, I never would have thought of that. I'll have to use that sometime. Twisted Evil
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like its her U&U, I am thrilled now that it seems Boris has access to the girl in the photo.

Just for those who have not gotten enough love in their lives I present another Vlad

Hi! Me they call Tatyana. Me it would be desirable to learn
you how possible better and to be introduced to you as it is
nearer as possible. To me greatly was pleased your
profile:), therefore to you it wrote. would want to be
introduced to the man with which in the future WE will
construct relations.
You can write to me to: [email protected]
I await your answer.
Tatyana.

Her profile is Here

Just noticed that This sweet thing has just sent me my first online kiss jump_4_joy if anybody would like to send her a message I am sure you may be just as lucky

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Skerrett
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ MuffinLady

It is a typical Ukrainian translation scam and baiting is not really possible as the pictures are stolen form a model and the scammers will not interact too much after letter 4-6 when you find out you got to pay to talk.

You can get bank details etc but not much else.

Once the bait is over IMHO you should publish in an open forum or even when you have a few generic mass mails that cant identify your baiting persona -

Prevent the scammer making $$ from victims and that is a real victory, every single thank you from a victim your post alerts preventing a scammer making $$ should be considered a trophy too!!!

One such place is
http://www.romancescam.com

They have sections on Vlads and Lads

Any contact details or links I post are an open invitation to readers to jump on in and write to them
Mortar x2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic