SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

[email protected]

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rolling Eyes

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shiver, it's time you showed leadership and told these empty-headed prats to take their Lad-loving to where it belongs! We don't need their vacuous idiocy here!

I thought we were united against the Lads. Instead I see that all it takes is one pus-ridden money-hungry evil-minded little bludger to start whining about how the world is against him and lo, some of us turn SOFT! I feel betrayed!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU yastreb happy crowd

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

get over it both of you, all I ask is that we allow the accused the right to defend himself before we pass judgement, if there is proof that he is the small boi, gay scamming goat rooting slime ball he is accused of then I will happily join in and slander Mylord with you, until then I feel we should hold our comments

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Murry Guru wrote:
get over it both of you, all I ask is that we allow the accused the right to defend himself before we pass judgement, if there is proof that he is the small boi, gay scamming goat rooting slime ball he is accused of then I will happily join in and slander Mylord with you, until then I feel we should hold our comments

Who ever said that HE, SHE, IT was a small boi, gay scamming goat rooting slime ball Murry, Murray, or whatever you are? HMMM --- LEMME C NOW Rolling Eyes

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]

Last edited by Mind Freak on Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've raised my flag. I'll leave Murry and Eliza and all the Lad-loving dimwits to their oh-so-nice big-hugging sewing circle.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing yastreb, same here; I have bigger fish to fry. Wink

windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is this still going? Rolling Eyes What next, a vote on whether or not to give the little twerp mod staus? Huggers get over yourselves! Rolling Eyes

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Windy, you know what ladhuggers are like puke

It won't be long till one of them mentions the *E* word in here and starts really having a group grope with the low life.

I think they should just take their little boi over to that other site that is trying to sue eater and get their little fuzzy feelings off there.

I'm so disgusted with seeing people that I admired in here going all goo goo over a piece of nigerian lowlife. puke

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Irish

Hey, no-one mentioned the 'E' word! I just agree with Eliza that we ought to give a chap a break (or two).

I'm sure MyLord would not be interested in that other place, as to a fellow noob he seems one of us. I imagine Eliza will warn him about that place in her PM's

And it's no accident that the puke uses emerald green, you know.

200+ sites killed, from these countries => United Kingdom Netherlands Russia Nigeria Switzerland Ukraine South Africa Germany United States Canada Senegal Benin Spain Ghana Ivory Coast Cambodia Flag United Nations

pony pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar

Like my flags? Want some of your own? Let justjay teach you how to kill sites here (clicky).

Hobbes may have retired, but get his brilliant WriteJunk here (clicky) and never touch a .dll again

Proud to be a mouth-breather who posted a load of shit, disappeared into the night but mysteriously reappeared after a long absence
Agi Hammerthief
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cachuma wrote:
I think you should ban her too. Then maybe MyLord will start writing to ME! It's NOT FAIR that she gets all the lad love. What about me?????

how about if I start scamming? will you hug me?

hug the trolls - maybe it will help them to stop being a worthless piece of trash

CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone CellphoneCellphoneCellphone Cayman Islands United Kingdom x3 Nigeria
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope she doesn't get completely taken in by him and start divulging our secrets. If she does we're doomed. Sad

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As soon as mylord comes back here and prooves he is not a scammer, which he will, I'm happy to donate a premium membership too him and give him 5% of the commission from it, should work out at $500 approx.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You guys are just upset because you know that I am going to tell MyLord how much money you've made to get those orange names.

I may call the associated press and let them know that for every orange name on this site, someone has stolen $10,000 from a scammer and received 100 pictures of scammers in unpleasant positions.

Should I also tell the press about how much money you then make per picture and per hurt scammer AFTER you got your name in orange?????

I am going to win this law suit and then I am going to have fliers made and POST THEM in all inernet cafes in africa - warning about you. I also am writing a book about all the things you do - so that scammers will no longer be hurt by you smelly, filthy, bon-bon eating "scambaiters."

Get off your butts and get a real job.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
leeuwen
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG Eliza, I did not know that..
and to believe I trusted you guys, all those rules you came up with are just to make sure we don't get in your way. And now abusing a guy who clearly has done no harm to anyone!

You know, I was just about to give you guys a donation because I believed you were fighting the good fight, but now i'm not so sure..
..I need some time to think about this..

"IM STILL SLEEPING IN STREET WITH HEAVY CILD HERE AND I CONTACT YOU THROUGH NET
FROM THE MONEY I BEG FROM ETHIOPIA EOPLE FROM STREET. PLEASE IM WEAK AND TIRES OF LIVING WITH OUT HELP. "
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You forget Eliza that in Dakota bounty hunting is quite legal as in most states, and the principle is the same.

We track down the scammer, then collect what's due. No scammer's ever won a case in Dakota, so you can be pretty sure as long as he's down as being 'wanted' there'll be someone wanting to crate him up and collect the reward.

It's probably one of his own pals who ratted him out trying to cut a deal, but he should keep better company or or do a trade. Sooner or later he'll be singing like a songbird. I have a reputation to maintain, and a lot of expenses. Wink

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is exactly my point Gomer. MyLord is INNOCENT. I do not want him on a United Nations wanted poster. I do not want them to go hunting for him and put him in that concentration camp for scammers. Bello Resort is NOT really a hotel you guys - - Bello Resort - - that you hear on tv all the time is REALLY where the Government holds scammers. It's located on Bello Island, an island located off the east coast of New York City - - just south of London! MyLord does NOT deserve that treatment.

Tell me - - Do you really think that without proof and a fair trial you guys should send MyLord to Bello Resort?

You know what they do to people there. Please think twice about this. MyLord is innocent!

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Eliza

puke puke puke puke puke puke puke puke

Why don't all you single celled, misbegotten, unacceptable to www.treehuggers.com take your piece of scum elsewhere.

Is it not enough that we publish their fake profiles, their asinine myspace profiles?

What else do you need to be shown the truth?

A clap of thunder, a fiery sword, a booming voice from heaven?

It's a scammer, the second lowest life form to a used car salesman ffs

Even Lawyers are more acceptable

Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry I am late to the party. I just got caught up on this thread. Both sides make good arguments. I have never been labeled as a ladhugger, but in this case I agree with Eliza. You "anti" guys might want to think twice about what you are saying. I have seen what B3llO island does to people. It's inhumane. Let's wait and see if mylord can defend himself, then we will pass judgement.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it's obvious that the stint Eliza did at the Betty Ford clinic didn't help much. Chemical dependency's a bitch, ain't it? What are you taking now Eliza? Speed? Crack? Meth? I'm betting it's Meth.

On the bright side, maybe mylord was ripped to itty-bitty pieces by swamp rats, and that's why he's not posting. That's a nice thought, isn't it?

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quite frankly, Bello Island is too good for the scum, they keep them alive, ok, I agree with the daily floggings and the waterboarding, the electric cattle prods, but they still let them out after 10 yrs or so

Why waste all that time and money when a simple connection to a 400v power cable works first time every time

I'm quite proud of the fact that the Green Party refused to take my membership renewal several years ago, having seen how far their pernicious propaganda and tripe has spread

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To me he's just a gambling chip waiting to be cashed.

The fact he's got so many people on his side just evidences that he's probably in the upper echelon and highly dangerous.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://joseph.twumasi.swellserver.com/news/top_stories/arrested.php

I smell Mr B3||0's work here.

Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm shocked. I thought he was an honest man and it turns out he's a drug crazed pervert. I'm surprised he didn't get on better with slightly.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Mr B3||0 is either trying to discredit Joey or is providing a reason why he isn't going to be around. hey, who's going to go looking for someone up on those charges ?

I think it's all the legal threats he finds hard to take. I mean, I don't even remember the name of the last person to mention his name without obscuring it, but I do recall I didn't touch a meat pie for several weeks after that. Shocked

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic