SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Male Lads up for grabs

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is hilarious! He has now made attempt number 4 to retrieve his MTCN S3cure number. Shame that he cannot get too far into it!

Quote:
Current Server Time: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 04:40:45 -0500

Start Time / Time of latest Refresh: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 02:51:42 -0500
Time of last Box click: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 02:57:07 -0500
Total Correct boxes clicked: 25
Total Refreshes: 11
Completed the Process?: no ***

Well, the girls are now in Casablanca and in a weeks time heading down towards Senegal. Close enough to get him moving maybe? Watch this space!

"I really love you coz i haven't see you" - John Martin
"I want to admit to you that you like me very much." Why thank you Tanya, I thought I did!
"This is the last benefit of doubt." - Efcc
"please climb in a head write to me that I did not worry for you" - Natalya
"i dont even at this stage know your sex:male or female or you are also metrosexual. f**K you!!!" - J03l - I really think he likes me!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

J0hnny boy is all heart!
Quote:
So i think immediately she send it and i cash it i will join you in casablanca.
Because is not more than 7hours through Airways and i hope i get you girls in the hotel.

This was sent this morning to close friend and travelling partner . Dirty little sod reckons he is up for a 3 some! Laughing

"I want to admit to you that you like me very much." Why thank you Tanya, I thought I did!
"i dont even at this stage know your sex:male or female or you are also metrosexual. f**K you!!!" - J03l - I really think he likes me!

Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anyone else resumed baiting J0hnny boy? I am at e-mail 61 now, and I think we are getting to the stage where he might shift off his backside!

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

61 emails hey, nice effort, even if you cant get him to perform any tricks you have definately consumed lots of his time, i think it could be time to introduce him to your mother / sister / brother or best friend to really open up the possibilities

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice idea Murry! is her best friend, and they are both in Casablanca at the moment. They are scheduled to fly to Dakkar on Friday, BUT subject to the response to the slap she has just given him, they MIGHT decide to leave Senegal til later and fly down to Accra. I understand it is quite nice there at this time of the year! Rolling Eyes

Hmmmm just thinking that mum might get in on the act here! J0hnny boy meet ! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well J0hnny boy is still on the hook, and I think he may even have got of his fat lazy arse to wander over to his local WU
Quote:
Hi
How are you doing sweetie,I knew you may try and send the but i don't why you are doing this to me ,I took the MTCN number to the bank and the girl i met says i don't have money on it ,They even want to arrest me (awwww bless him!) but due to my travel agent that comes around that time.You are just fooling me and i think is getting too much of that stress you given me.
Firstly,The MTCN number is 9 digits which is suppose to be 10 digits.But i think if you don't want or love me you will not be doing this to me at all.
Well, i thank God am not involving in the police station today.So hope to hear back from you.Take care of your self.
John.

Also delighted to report that 3ddy boy is also still firmly on the hook with M3l as well!

Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And Murry just to show that I am making certain these two lads do waste a lot of their time, this is an excerpt just in from 3ddy boy!
Quote:
i am now on here to express the love i hvae for you and you ask me that you are coming to ghana or south africa pls baby cant you come down to nigeria here to come and meet me and se where i stay?i relly want you to know where i am here in nigeria pl my dear do that for me i want to take you to clubs and beaches my loving mel youhave really make me impress my dear and i will love you till death do us part mel..

He is such a lazy sod! Mel is flying from Australia, and he wants her to go to Nigeria! I think not!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic