SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

[email protected]

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For those without the gaeilge

God Save us

Long is the aftermath of the evil deed

A short story destroys a long held reputation

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I still don't understand. Maybe because I'm blond.

Mylord, why haven't you written me?

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^

<Bows grammatically correctly to reaper>

Thanks Reaper - I got so incensed at the injustice of some of the accusations that my parsing deserted me completely.

Oh, and any time you need any darning, let me know.

200+ sites killed, from these countries => United Kingdom Netherlands Russia Nigeria Switzerland Ukraine South Africa Germany United States Canada Senegal Benin Spain Ghana Ivory Coast Cambodia Flag United Nations

pony pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar

Like my flags? Want some of your own? Let justjay teach you how to kill sites here (clicky).

Hobbes may have retired, but get his brilliant WriteJunk here (clicky) and never touch a .dll again

Proud to be a mouth-breather who posted a load of shit, disappeared into the night but mysteriously reappeared after a long absence
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's ok. I understand, with the likes of Irish around who among us can keep our grammar and spelling together?

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Has the scamming little twit come back to defend his goat?

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

If you mean our friend MyLord, then no, not recently, you nastly little Mustelidae

Edit. But if you mean Irish, then yes, just above the blond

200+ sites killed, from these countries => United Kingdom Netherlands Russia Nigeria Switzerland Ukraine South Africa Germany United States Canada Senegal Benin Spain Ghana Ivory Coast Cambodia Flag United Nations

pony pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar

Like my flags? Want some of your own? Let justjay teach you how to kill sites here (clicky).

Hobbes may have retired, but get his brilliant WriteJunk here (clicky) and never touch a .dll again

Proud to be a mouth-breather who posted a load of shit, disappeared into the night but mysteriously reappeared after a long absence
tss1961
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow! As a very n008 noob here all I can say after reading 10 and a half pages in this topic is WOW! I'll just sit on the sidelines here and watch for the season finale of "Is he a Scammer". Carry on guys and gals! Wow!
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, first things first: You are all postwhores! I mean, really!
You have baited away precious time which I could have used to have serious correspondence with some people about a diversity of legal and risky-free business-deals I currently participate in.

Okay, now something on topic: It has been mentioned that most of us live in countries with democracies. Thus I back up the suggestion of opening a poll and let vote decide if HipHop-Joe is a scammer.

Also it has been mentioned that he should prove himself by completing a task: I suggest this task should involve a burning chainsaw!

Finally, no mot if he is a scammer or not, he is a HipHopper, which is bad enough!

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have exchanged PMs with MyLord and we are now really good friends. Please do not abuse my new friend. I have given him a link that will be helpful for him to be able to sue 419 eater and ALL OF YOU who are posting mean things.

I warned you that I was going to the board of directors. Just wait now.

MyLORD is a NICE GUY - he is INNOCENT. LEAVE HIM ALONE.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ JOseph/mylord: I see you have come back to defend your self against these horrible (in your mind) accusations.

I am hoping you will have the GUTS to stand up and tell us all how wrong we are (well, slightly, irish, weasel, myself, and some others).
If you were to do that, I might even reconsider calling you a gutless stupid slimy dickweed of a scammer.

Tell us your story, so we may know what to call you....

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Mods: isn't it time to ban Eliza? She has stirred up enough sh*t with her blatant and mindless pandering to obvious scammers who have no right to live, let alone infest this site. I'm sick of reading her pathetic defensive posts supporting a known low-life. Just ban her and be done with it. Spare us her sick lad-love. Sheesh. Rolling Eyes

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you should ban her too. Then maybe MyLord will start writing to ME! It's NOT FAIR that she gets all the lad love. What about me?????

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Cachuma: you should be banned too, along with your hairbrush. We don't need that kind of filth here. Evil or Very Mad

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

Safari x 16:
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it's just about time to ban all of you lot who like to just jump to conclusions about innocent newbs here Evil or Very Mad This is a free world isn't it? Yet it is..infested by all you disgusting anal close-minded fascists.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

Easter Egg
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fascist? Just because I call a lad a lad? I'm no fascist, I just want all the lad-huggers rounded up and shot. Along with the filthy lads they love so much. They can hug in hell.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it's interesting that Joseph The Lad runs away and hides as soon as all the lad-huggers come out of the woodwork.
Eliza and Reaper, why don't the two of you go hold hands and chant around a campfire or something, and let The Lad speak for himself?

Or maybe he likes hiding behind Eliza's skirt?

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Reaper wrote:
I think it's just about time to ban all of you lot who like to just jump to conclusions about innocent newbs here Evil or Very Mad This is a free world isn't it? Yet it is..infested by all you disgusting anal close-minded fascists.

I fought for 25 years so that people like you could deliver opinions like that.

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Thank you very much!!! Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari

Last edited by Corona on Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No I'm pretty sure you didn't as I wasn't alive for most of those 25 years. WAKE UP PEOPLE and see the light, you are judging "Joseph" not "The Lad" too harshly. Of course you could be right if he doesn't post soon.

Easter Egg
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anyone actually had any contact with that mugu [email protected] ? I would love to see some of it! Wink

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Simba wrote:
Some other contact details for interested parties.....

Oh and make a note. He really dislikes disabled people... Evil or Very Mad

Thank you Simba --- I really dislike people that "DISLIKES DISABLED PEOPLE"! Crying or Very sad He's got a world of hurt coming his way!!!!!!! boxer

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Please everyone stop this fighting, no new member has ever divided us before as much as this one,

Please let the alegations be heard by all means, but we do need to remember that the accused scammer is entitled to defend himself before we all pass judgement on him.

If it is proven that he is a scammer then by all means let loose on him.

Remember that just because he comes from Africa, he is not a scammer unless proven so, many Africans are offended by what scammers have done to the economy of the African nations as much as we are and every new member deserves to be treated with respect until it is proven that they are trying to decieve us.

Even FFS was allowed that basic right

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh come on Murry, get off your liberal high horse and see it for what it is. :yikes:

Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's going too far. Evil or Very Mad Castrate him!!!!

Easter Egg

Last edited by Reaper on Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
мудак! Smile

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic