SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

[email protected]

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mylord, read the stickies! Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mylord, I'll be your penpal. I'll be your huckleberry. I think you are very sweet. These people are mean.

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ oh great just what this thread needs, another freaking lad hugger

What next? You going to get his sorry ass out of the scungy cafe in Lagos and fly him over to you?

At times I could spit!

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^and now you're descriminating against him because he uses an internet cafe. Did you consider that with his client dying in a ghastly accident he doesn't have an income anymore.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What can I say. I'm loooooonely.

Mylord, please be my pen pal! I'll pretend I'm a guy, if that would help.

irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not discriminating against the low life because he uses an internet cafe, I'm discriminating against him because he's a piece of filth that dropped off a goats butt and got hatched in the sun when his mother washed her smelly toto out and threw the bucket of water over him

And the only reason his client died was because she'd sent him all the money she had set aside to pay for her brain tumour operation that he promised her would free up the $12,500,000 (TWELVE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND AMERICAN DOLLARS) and he ripped her off and she died

Freaking lad huggers, why don't you take your little pet off to that stupid freaking anti 419 site and try to sue us, bloody lad huggers are like freaking greenie tree huggers, except trees have a life and purpose.

Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jeez, are all the chicks on this forum lad-huggers? Rolling Eyes Oh yeah, and the wannabe chicks too.

Just ignore MyWhore or whatever he calls himself and maybe he'll go away and find someplace where they accept scamming lowlifes.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Irish:

You are just ignorant. He has proclaimed his innocence and now it is up to you to prove he is a scammer. What evidence do you have? None. Anyone here his victim? I did not think so.

Jesus Christ on a bicycle you guys - do we just assume EVERYONE is a scammer these days?

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well nobody else on here will be my penpal. Not even TS, and I'm told he'll penpal with ANYONE. So I'm desperate.

Seriously, Mylord, these folks are pigs. Write to me. Do you like your hair brushed?

irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There's a difference between desperate and degrading

Being a penpal with TS may be desperate, being a penpal with a piece of lowlife is degrading

Why not ask KD to be a penpal, that's still above dating scammers

edit to add: and above used car salemen too

Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

KD rejected me.

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Joseph/mylord: I can hold myself no longer. Please try to ignore the many childish children you will find at this board and know that there are real adults here between the insanity.

Joseph, I have looked into your soul through your eyes, well the .jpg of your eyes, and I know there is good there. I can feel it. You have the Holy Ghost Fire. Let me help you brother.

your daddy
bohigal

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater

Last edited by bohigal on Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

KD dejects everyone. I think we should put Rodus and Slightly in a room, locked, by themselves and let them sough it out. It's so obvious that we are all just being to harsh to mylord. We should all just calm down and let him post to explain himself. I'm sure he has valid reason. I'm with Eliza on this.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After finding out you're nothing but a stupid silly blonde lad hugging dill pickle, I'd be rejecting you as well.

Have you no pride? consorting with Nigerian lowlifes, next thing you'll be offering to pay for his internet time so he can keep coming in here bleating about being found out.

B�s na gcat sa d�luachair chugat, b�s liath gan bhainne n� loa tsagairt!!!!!!!!!!

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a terrible and fruitless discussion! Is there no way to lock this thread?

Has it ever been proven that MyLord actually IS a scammer?

Do the people have any court evidence that he has once been condemned as a scammer?

This is an open forum and anybody who has interest in the fight against scams shall be free to participate.

Or am I wrong with it?

A man should not wrong his fellow man. This is a Ghanaian proverb, and it�s true.

Now start picking on me, but I believe our new member. I believe in a man should not wrong his fellow man.

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Agi Hammerthief
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

gez, I can't believe you are still whaking at the work seeking MyLord
and calling people ladhuggers is not helpful here either Rolling Eyes

hug the trolls - maybe it will help them to stop being a worthless piece of trash

CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone CellphoneCellphoneCellphone Cayman Islands United Kingdom x3 Nigeria
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Who says I'm blond???

Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

irishemigrant wrote:
After finding out you're nothing but a stupid silly blonde lad hugging dill pickle

Calling people names, eh? Well that will solve heaps won't it. I think I will stand down if everyone else who is so eager to jump to conclusions about Mylord being a scammer stands down.

*Holds Persie's train set behind back*

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

Easter Egg
Agi Hammerthief
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cachuma wrote:
Who says I'm blond???

your posts?

hug the trolls - maybe it will help them to stop being a worthless piece of trash

CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone CellphoneCellphoneCellphone Cayman Islands United Kingdom x3 Nigeria
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^oh...um...yeah, okay. You got me.

Mylord - do you like blonds?

irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Go s�bh�la Dia sinn!

Fada iarsma an drochbhirt!

Loiteann aoir ghearr cl� fada

Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Go take your gobbledegook and you're newb bashing somewhere else! Where is Persie when you need her?

Easter Egg
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wish irish wouldn't spew all that gaelic or whatever he is typing at us when he is angry. I don't understand it, but he sounds very angry. Why is irish so angry today? I've never seen him like this, and I'm worried about him. Has he been drinking heavily today?

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

irishemigrant wrote:
Go s�bh�la Dia sinn! ...blah blah.... fada

Who the hell wants to speak a language that BabelFish doesn't translate? Unless Irish is a Tolkein fan and that's Elvish. Or Orc.

By the way, thanks for blowing FF with that .pdf link. And keep your hands of Eliza, that delicate Southern Belle.

200+ sites killed, from these countries => United Kingdom Netherlands Russia Nigeria Switzerland Ukraine South Africa Germany United States Canada Senegal Benin Spain Ghana Ivory Coast Cambodia Flag United Nations

pony pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar

Like my flags? Want some of your own? Let justjay teach you how to kill sites here (clicky).

Hobbes may have retired, but get his brilliant WriteJunk here (clicky) and never touch a .dll again

Proud to be a mouth-breather who posted a load of shit, disappeared into the night but mysteriously reappeared after a long absence
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Old No. 7 wrote:
And keep your hands of Eliza, that delicate Southern Belle.

Don't you mean: And keep your hands of that delicate Southern Belle, Eliza.

I agree anyway.

Easter Egg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic