SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

n00b says hello

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
tadldn
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi!
After thinking about scam bainting I decided to reply to my first today. It's an alleged woman from the alleged Ivory Coast who is 22 her folks dead blah blah blah.

So I said some bullshit about being religious and wanting to help. Also I asked her if the ivory coast was beautiful, and if she also was beautiful.

I'm probably going to drop this because a) I sent it from my main email address (and a search on google for it brings up two sites, one my livejournal where I made a post about my first scam bait and the other a petition I made. and b) I don't want them sending naked pics of some poor innocent woman that they kidnapped in order to try to rip me off.

So I created a fake identity "Tad Ferguson" from London, a new gmail address, and posted 'nice site' comments to some guy mugu guestbooks. It looks like a lot of scam baiters have come before me judging by the nature of the comments on some of those guestbooks and that some of them have been shut down.

And so I Sally Forth.

-T. Ferguson.
pennylane
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello, welcome! Yeah if you've posted in some guestbooks by tomorrow you should have a few emails in, already for baiting. But definitely don't send that guy any more emails from your real email address.

** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi and welcome Tadldn

Read the stickies, apply for a mentor, I'll have a large Laphroaig, no ice, beer, chardonnay, and pims for the mods will be most appreciated.

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
tadldn
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

pennylane wrote:
Hello, welcome! Yeah if you've posted in some guestbooks by tomorrow you should have a few emails in, already for baiting. But definitely don't send that guy any more emails from your real email address.

OK. I am thinking of playing up the religious thing in the future. It's a common method, no?

I'm thinking of a church worshipping the God Bukake, yes? He requires people to hold signs saying I Love Bukake and pouring cream on their faces.

Aren't the African scammers smart enough to know about scam baiters asking for pictures of them holding strange signs? There must be a scam baiter community or something where they share stories, and know about the common sign holding gag.
pennylane
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well if you're going to ask for a picture like that, don't rush into it. It'll probably take months before they trust you enough to hold up a sign. They have to believe they'll be getting some kind of reward for it. Yeah, thy are smart enough to know something's up if you ask for it right off the bat.

** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Aren't the African scammers smart enough to know about scam baiters asking for pictures of them holding strange signs?There must be a scam baiter community or something where they share stories, and know about the common sign holding gag.

You'd think there would be wouldn't you, but it never happens to them because they're far to smart to fall a gag like that,

That's why it takes months to get trophies.

Read the stickies, apply etc etc, and make that a very large Laphroaig for me,

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
tadldn
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

irishemigrant wrote:
Read the stickies, apply etc etc, and make that a very large Laphroaig for me,

Sorry, all that I have is Glenfiddich. It's the 18 year old though. I will certainly get started on the reading.

Oh, and if you want whiskey, I am very religious and will be asking you to send me a picture of you holding a sign saying "I love Bukakke. " With ceramonial cream spilling from your mouth.
Tigbitties
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi tadldn and welcome. The religious angle seems to work well with the lads. They seem to be a lot more suspicious about requests for photos and signs nowadays so it�s usually best to stay clear of these requests, at least until you have built up trust with the lad and after he has invested some quality time on you. If you do manage it though, remember to post the results so we can all enjoy.

Happy baiting.

Click here for Singing Lads and listen to the back catalogue for talented lads singing. Includes Bohemian Rhapsody, Postman Pat, The Lumberjack Song, Nellie the Elephant, Old Macdonald Had a Farm, Money - That's what I Want and many more.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic