SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Heath Ledger found dead

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Crying or Very sad
http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/01/22/actor-heath-ledger-is-found-dead/

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You beat me to it.

This is INSANE.

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

U.S. Passport Application - 50 Pages of Fun

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The news is saying it was sleeping pills Sad

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sad, but not exactly unprecedented. If suicide, then it truly is a shame for his family and esp his young daughter.

If an accidental overdose, then he's a moron.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like he had some deeeeeep issues with himself. Feel sorry for his daughter.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just heard this news. It was a shock. WAAAY too young. The only even slightly positive thing that can come out of this is that it is yet another big public messsage to the young people of America to stay away from drugs. In fact I already talked to my teenage daughter about this - she heard the sad news from friends - and I did the typical "Mom" thing of reminding her of the lesson there: STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM DRUGS. Of course she rolled her eyes...how dumb of me to even THINK that she would do something so stupid! Ya right kid...I'm not blind. I'm confident neither one of my teenagers is doing anything stupid right now, but I'm not naive enough to believe that they are never offered it, and are never tempted. I can only do what any parent can do - try to keep reinforcing for them just how dangerous it is, and pray that I've done a good enough job that they won't slide down that path. Lessons like this are tragic, but maybe one young person will think twice before they smoke that joint or pop that pill. I'd like to believe that, anyway.

How awful for his family. Crying or Very sad

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Errr

Quote:
About 115 people die every day in vehicle crashes in the United States -- one death every 13 minutes.

http://www.car-accidents.com/pages/stats.html
Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tis sad. Sad

Quote:
The pills appeared to be over-the-counter sleeping medication, said police spokeswoman Barbara Chen.

Just how many otc pills does it take. They are pretty mild.

pony pony pony <--I got ponies! Wahhooo!

Last edited by Chibuike on Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

KD - that's true. But the vast majority of those are not public figures. He was a famous, talented young man, with a toddler daughter. It's just sad.

Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

kleindoofy wrote:
About 115 people die every day in vehicle crashes in the United States -- one death every 13 minutes.

Fair point, and I think I see what you're getting at.

When it's someone in the public eye, you're always going to get a bigger reaction. People feel that they knew him to an extent.

Not saying that's okay, just understandable.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
leeuwen
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Cachuma: I've never been offered any serious drugs in my life, only drug I did once was weed(and here it's kind of legal). It all depends on their group of friends. Atleast in my high school days it did. Some groups were known for using, others called them morons.

...Using drugs and leaving behind a 3 year old girl..I got a bit mad about that..People who had it good like him should know better then that. Confused

"IM STILL SLEEPING IN STREET WITH HEAVY CILD HERE AND I CONTACT YOU THROUGH NET
FROM THE MONEY I BEG FROM ETHIOPIA EOPLE FROM STREET. PLEASE IM WEAK AND TIRES OF LIVING WITH OUT HELP. "

Last edited by leeuwen on Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

True! If I knew any of those that died in car crashes, I'd be sad about them too.

This is someone we all knew - even if only through his movies.

And though it may be callous I can't stop thinking - what about the Joker?!?! I'm an extra in the Batman Sequel The Dark Knight so I've been following every news story about it. They're done filming and are in post but....what're they going to do without Heath???? You can't replace him - not like Katie Holmes. I doubt they'll even consider it.

I really hope it ends up being sleeping pills and not DRUGS-drugs. It's still sad.

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

U.S. Passport Application - 50 Pages of Fun

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Leeuwen -- oh if only it was so safe today. We are lucky to live in a pretty affluent town, but the drug scene is rampant here -- and it is not any less among the "well off" families than it is among the financially less fortunate. In fact, many of the WORST offenders at our high school are the kids from rich families whose parents are in the entertainment industry (we're in a Hollywood bedroom community). So I have no illusions that my kids aren't exposed to pretty much everything -- and could do whatever drug they wanted, IF they wanted to. I can only keep hoping they don't...and while incidents like this are of course horrible, it does offer one more opportunity to reinforce the message...which is all the more powerful since teenagers tend to really relate to young mvoie and rock stars.

My way of trying to find the small silver lining in an undeniable tragedy, I guess.

leeuwen
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
You make me sound old Sad My high school years are only a couple of years ago..
I'm not really saying they aren't exposed, but that if your kids are sensible, they stay away from that scene.

But I'm probably in a different country then you, so my experience can be totally different then your kids. But you can always tell him I stayed away from drugs..I can be their rolmodel! Cool

About this:
Does anyone know if it was by accident or suicide yet?

"IM STILL SLEEPING IN STREET WITH HEAVY CILD HERE AND I CONTACT YOU THROUGH NET
FROM THE MONEY I BEG FROM ETHIOPIA EOPLE FROM STREET. PLEASE IM WEAK AND TIRES OF LIVING WITH OUT HELP. "
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

kleindoofy wrote:
Errr
Quote:

http://www.car-accidents.com/pages/stats.html

Really KD Rolling Eyes

If you have nothing to contribute to the thread, then stay the hell out of it.

star star

Frederick Fokker:
Dec 11, 2007

Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Sorry, didn't mean to age you, Leeuwen! Unfortunately MY highschool days were...ahem...a WAAAY long time ago.

As for accidental vs suicide - I just read that he was found naked on the bed surrounded by scattered pills. That, to me, says suicide. This is just speculation, of course...but you usually don't end up with pills scattered around your naked body if you just meant to get high, or get some sleep. You DO end up like that if, in a desperate, depressed moment, you emptied the bottle in your hand and crammed a handful in your mouth.

Which makes it all the sadder. You just can't help but wonder what can be so awful in someone's life in his situation, that it would make him want to DIE. Yeah I know, money and fame don't buy happiness and all that crap...but sheesh, you'd think he could afford a good therapist.

lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cops are now saying it's looking like suicide....I guess it will be a while before we really know.

Friends are saying he was suffering from really bad depression Sad

star star

Frederick Fokker:
Dec 11, 2007

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Peanut wrote:
This is someone we all knew - even if only through his movies.

I have to say I have never heard of him before, it's always sad when somone dies, but as Lotta posted, looks like he killed himself, if so, he's an idiot, whoever he is.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sad to see that even having money doesn't seem to buy you help (won't even go the happiness route).

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well the report that earlier said that pills were "scattered around" his body has now changed, and it simply says that he was found "naked and unconscious on a bed, with sleeping pills � both prescription medication and nonprescription � on a night table." So perhaps it was accidental.

SP - while I can completely understand the inclination to feel that way about someone who commits suicide, it's really not a fair reaction or statement. What you are failing to consider is the possibility of mental illness. Not all people who suffer from mental illness are idiots. Some of them are people suffering from a real biological malfunction, which can lead to tragic consequences. Many people with mental illnesses are saved through various forms of treatment. If this IS a suicide (and none of us know that yet), then the tragedy would be if he suffered from an undiagnosed or improperly treated mental illness.

I disagree with the blanket stance that anyone who takes their life is automatically an idiot.

Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A sad day for Australian acting Crying or Very sad

Vanndickey
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Cachuma- I totally agree with you 100% not only on principal but as someone who is medicated for something beyond my control and who has lost a loved one to suicide.

...now back to the topic at hand; he was very talented and my heart goes out to his daughters.

"EAT A DICK AND DIE SLOW"-Mrs. Mary Collins Brown

Mortar x5
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hate to see anyone die, especially under those circumstances. It's sad that someone who had everything at their fingertips didn't have happiness. Money and fame have a price.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was devastated Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad When I heard the news my jaw dropped, I managed to stay calm tho considering I was at work. WHY WHY WHY?!?!?! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
B.L.Z. Bubb
Dudley Dooright

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Peanut wrote:
And though it may be callous I can't stop thinking - what about the Joker?!?! They're done filming and are in post but....what're they going to do without Heath????

If it sounds callous, I'm right there with you. I've only seen the trailer for TDK so far, but he looked fantastic as The Joker.

Maybe its just me, but if someone announced that Robert Downey Jr died, I'd be upset (he's playing Iron Man in the new movie), but not surprised. As far as I knew, Heath Ledger stayed out of the public eye in that respect, so its more of a shock to wake up to the news...

"Please note for your information i am not boner,my name is bona Williams." - Reminded me of Shiver's "Ahoy Matey" quote...

"Maybe we should all just have an orgy and not worry about who belongs to whom." - from 419eater chat. This is what you're missing if you're not in it.

Kids, don't PostWhore for your Orange Name or you'll end up like me. Do the right thing. Donate.

Deaded Banks: Malaysia x2
pony Mortar x24
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic