SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 5

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@jxd --- there has not been a list posted in a while. Kickstart has a zip file with 70,000 but I haven't tried looking at it yet. I've just been harvesting from the various lad bases myself.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^To add 419Baiter.com has a list that is updated every so often. It is just random scam emails he has received since his last list and most are usually active. I need to send out a round or two though as I haven't in a long while.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
@Devguy-I think I should just send you my insult email address; I keep getting your Church Rat/Truck Pusher script in response.

[email protected] was short and sweet.

Quote:
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
@Devguy-I think I should just send you my insult email address; I keep getting your Church Rat/Truck Pusher script in response.

[email protected] was short and sweet.

Quote:
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@FS

I will watch out for that. Did you get a different script yesterday? I think someone is sending off another one of mine --- I will check into it.

I've not been sending the truk pusher one out for like the last month.

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Final Boss
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
You need to learn plain English. Besides my mother died 6 months ago, and left me millions. Also, I don't need to talk that filthy trash.

[email protected]

How did he know I was Irish Shocked
Quote:

I DIDN'T KNOW THERE WERE *DELETED* IN IRELAND. I ASS FUCKED YOUR MOTHER LAST NIGHT, SHE SURE CAN SUCK DICK REAL GOOD...SO CAN YOUR FATHER..THEY BOTH SWALLOW

Quote:
Since you have decided to die,well note:that he that curseth me shall be cursed and he that blessed me shall be bless.

last time l slept with your mother she was very sick with disease watch her and take the picture to her Ok

[email protected] Coursed me

Quote:

course upon you forever YOUR LIFE IS USELESS LIFE YOU HAVE KILLED YOUR SELF SORY
if you dont know what to do for your living is better goes home becouse you have arlready puting course on your life
SORY
SORY
SORY

YOU HAVE KILLED YOUR SELF

f you ever mail me again i will go straight to the police and trust me theyll get you.-joshua manvell

Last edited by Final Boss on Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
ur generation will remain poor for ever and ever.amen.

[email protected] the Chief is made Laughing
Quote:
YOU BETTER GO AND FIND SOMETING TO DO FUCK U AND YOUR PAPA AND MAMA
I WILL SUELL 4 YOUR FAMILY IS LIKE YOU DONT KNOW ME I AM CHIEF OLUWO, YOU WILL SE YOUR SELF VERY SOON
YOU WILL MEET YOU DEAD SOON TAKESESE NI UNSE LAWUJO OWU MO TI SE IBA EGBO LONI OSO ILE KO NI SO NU SI E MO LATI ONI LO.............................

[email protected]
Quote:
I don�t blame you. You will be there doing nothing I will make my money and come back to naija then you will be jalousie of me stupid

[email protected]
Quote:
Thx guy man na guy man, come down to south africa make we teach yuo how to make pay.

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL YOU HAVE IS BIG MOUTH. IF YOU USE THE TIME U USED I RUNNING MOUTH PROPERLY, THEN U CAN BE OF ECONOMIC VALUE TO YOURSELF AND FAMILY. WE'RE MADE OVER HERE. TALK IS CHEAP MAN. YOU CAN NOT GET TO THIS LEVEL OF LIVING WITH THE WAY YOU TALK AND FROM YOU TALK I KNOW U R NOT EVEN IN LAGOS BUT A NEARBY STATE. ONE PERSON N O DEY CHOP CLIENT AND THIS ONE, I'M THE WINNER. U TALK OF JAZZ, WHY DIDN'T UR JAZZ FETCH YOU THE MONEY, RATHER E FETCH U BIG MOUTH. PEOPLE LIKE YOU DASH YOU LUCK OUT LIKE CHEAP SWEETS AND CHOCOLATE. PLS DONT RESPOND TO THIS MAIL COS I'VE BLOCKED U

[email protected]
Quote:
BIG FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL? GET PREPARED TO DIEAND GO TO GRAVE?SCANMER ?THIEF ?SEE YOUR MOTHER TOTO?AND YOUR FATHER FACE INSIDE YOUR MAMA TOTO ?HELL IS WAITING FOR YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
complete mumu you be, u no fit speak fine oyibo.

[email protected]
Quote:
CBN PAY OUT OFFICE NO THEY COME FROM GMAIL TRUST NA ONLY BABY GO FALL FOR THAT ONE
[email protected]
TRY CUSTOMIZING THE BOX THAT WAY YOU FIT SEE FOOD CHOP

[email protected]
Quote:
Your mama and your father way no get head na u day abuse.Wetin concern me and you,i go tell you say i be black axe and if i see your mail for my box,i go send fire to consume you.you big fool like you.if you be true guy man why you day abuse me when you no say we day hussle to meet earns meet.If you see my mail inside your box,you for jus delete am,instead you come day curse me.No be so because you na guy man and nothing concerns me and you.In short you be idiot of the highest order.Because you no get sense for your brain,for a fellow guy man to send you mail by mistake and you know say na from google i take search the mail and na by mistake your mail include wih the mail i send to you.In short na you go die very soon,you this rat.go suck your mama pussy if you know get work,instead make you day abuse fellow guy man like you.na u never collec one dollar na make you day vex.if life don tire you,abeg i advise you to run enter the nearest express road make the nearest thrailer jam you.Big fool like.you no go see better. for you to get the mind day abuse me.your family no go see better.fool like you.your generation.

[email protected]
Quote:
U are a big foul you can even speark good english go and look for oxford dictionary and learn yourself good english,mr charmber or senator,you think you can just open your month and vomit stupid things out off your stink mouth where didi your mom give birth to you,in a prostutetion house mean asawo noy be market you are holigan born throw way child
i know you are forstrated but just try abd mind your business,that is why nigerai never in prove b/cos of poeple like that love gossiping.idiot.did have parent you are very lucky that cant get you or you dont put your name in note i would have kill you spiritualy.bastard child
i can insult your mother b/cos she is ashawo real one noy be joke.look i am you think

[email protected]
Quote:
Well its a pity that ur writing all these shit to me, any way i dont blame u, that is how illetrates and poor guys behave, just sit down there in Nigeria and waste your remaing time , if u are a man go out and fight hussle and come back and show up ,here i am made this is no bosting ok , common simple English you cant speak any way how can u go out of ur country while u can not speak or write , its better stay there and rust 4 ever,instead of u to encourage me to work harder ur insulting me,more so i have no need to start insulting ur parents because they did nothing to me , they are are not involved, God will bless them in aboudant, so G how far tell me what u are doing there in Niger may be we can do one or 2 things together and money will come out forget the insults,that life i am a Guy staying very comfortable here in AbidjanGod has been so good i just came back from Enugu last sunday after my marriage, so how do u see that,here i have 3 boys working for me and one ivorien girl friend, living average life with small car here honda civic 2000 cv model,

i know u are a Guy man with ur name above, these apart what is the box u use to send mails in bulk, tell me or you give me ur number i call you,or if u have credit u can try 0022508884789 call me chika or 0022507150161/0022505767832 all mobile i will not give my land line 4 security purpose and again i dont stay in the house all time i am always on the road

hoping to hear from u, chika

[email protected]
Quote:
WHY ARE YOU PANICING? JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE A BIG FOOL.

DO YOU HAVE A MOTHER? SORRY FOR YOUR SELF.. FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
OBOY THAT YOU FOR YOU MAIL AND INSULTS.

FIRSTLY, I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT YOU DONT EVEN HAVE A MOTHER BECAUSE IF YOU DO YOU WILL NEVER INSULT SOMEONE'S MONTHER. SECODNLY I THINK YOU ARE A MAD MAN BECAUSE I DID NOTHING TO YOU AND YOU ARE SOUNDING AS IF WE KNOE EACH OTHER BEFORE.

FINALLY, YOU GENERATIONS INCLUDING YOUR PAPA ARE SLAVES, YOU WHERE DEDICATED TO SHRINE SO I NO DEY SUPRISE FOR WETING YOU DEY TALK BECAUSE YOU SLAVE PICKIN AND LIKE THEY SAID LION WILL ALWAY GIVE BIRTH TO LION.

YOU ARE A SLAVE BOY FROM SLAVE GENERATION

ONISHE ASABA GBUE NDI BEUNU NINE
NKPITIMA ISE GBUE NDIBUNU NINEE
ODFI GBUE NDIBEUNI NINEE

[email protected]
Quote:
U are just an internet deesgrace hoodlums of highest clink.

[email protected]
Quote:
i can see you re jobless man, taking your time to write all that about your FAMILY, meeeeen! ...thats goona hurt, and that also gonna take some nerves man, i feel for you man, you must have been through hell in your life, but wait how come your FAMILY is like that??? HAAA!!!! Your people, family, and friends shoudl have all died in a WAR man.....GO CHOP POISON MAN....LOL!

[email protected]
Quote:
Do you wonder why you have not bought that car you always desire?why you keep on living from finger to mouth? then its time for you to check you self bcos you are a jelouse mother4king ass hole.do yr thin n let others do theirs or else no think say i dey joke some don go you fit follow dem.

[email protected]
Quote:
HOW FAR YOUR MAMA TOTO?

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE THE BIGGEST BASTARD ON EARTH.....MUGU LIKE U..

[email protected] Rolling Eyes
Quote:
Following the investigation made to ascertian you fraudulent attitude
towards claiming other peoples winning fund from the lottery.

I am directed to write you this letter formally,that the Ned Bank of South
Africa and the Yahoo Lottery Board have concluded an investigation on your
behalf.A warrant of arrest have been issued out on you for a charge of
Impersonation and un-lawful Intruction towards public fund by the Federal
Investigation Bureu (F.B.I.)and have a such handed to South African Police
Services (S.A.P.S) to arrest and carry on with the presecution.

You are hereby,instruct to returned all the documents that have been sent
to you as the beneficiary with immediate effect.

Sincerely,

Sir,Thomas De Clerk (Esq.ANC COMRADE HM)
Yahoo Lottery Result International Inc.
African Branch Office Claim Agent.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO YOUR PAPA Barrister Bello 419 GO KILL YOU 4 NOTTHING MUMU

[email protected]
Quote:
U BETTER GO DIE OR GO SCHOOL, U FIT ENTER CONFRA, MAKE AXEMEN DAMAGE UR GENERATION EMPTY VESSEL LI

Final Boss
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

56057 lads to insult its in a .text file

http://www.mediafire.com/?2ds9b2igmhd

f you ever mail me again i will go straight to the police and trust me theyll get you.-joshua manvell
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

agent wrote:
YOU CAN TALK WHAT EVER YOU LIKE ONLINE,YOU CAN SAY WHAT EVER YOU LIKE IN YOUR MIND
MY CONCIENCE IS CLEAR I CAN ALWAYS MOVE ON FROM HERE BUT I WISH I COULD SAY THESAME TO YOU BUT I CANT BECOS YOU HAVE JUST STEOOED ON THE TOES OF AN IMMOTERL BEING JUST RELAX YOUR MIND TILL YOU REACH THE TIME TO DIE
I PROPHESY MADNESS FOR YOU THEN AFTER THAT IN THENEXT FORTNIGHT,I CAN HEAR YOUR HEART BEATIN FASTER COS ITS TIME TO DIE
RECEIVE A TRAGIG DEATH AS YOU READ THIS MESSAGE IN THE NAME OF ALMIGHTY BAMBELLA HE THAT LOVES TO HEAR THE CRY,PAINS AND AGONY OF THE THE INNOCENT AM REALLY SURE IT WILL DO ME GOOD IF I BROUGHT YOUR BLOOD FOR SACRIFIES TO THE ALMIGHTY ONE
DIE NOW.

[email protected]

Last edited by Harry Bawls on Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Final --- thanks Thumbs up This is going to be fun Twisted Evil

terazzi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

another fine round of lad abuse - enjoy!! Twisted Evil

[email protected]
Quote:
I am sorry please !!!!
ole osh onye oshi kedu ara gba gboo kwe nnegi , otu nnegi onye ara / i know say your mama dey fuk that mad man from your plae abi, ok tell your sister say i go fuk am no no nooooo why your sister toto dey smell abi ? you know am . ok i will send you juju of alakija from anambara you know i go kill you at thasem time ok your father don die ok your mother go fuk papa agima abi. are you going to do thasem thing like your father way go fuk that gaot for bak yead abi. ok ehhhh!!!!!! i know you very well you bi that guy wey go see that date woman say you go fukam beause she bi fine lady. abi you know know say na that one kill your late father way u lie say i die for on top of woman abi.
onye ara oleshi omoburuku woro nie olodi kokoroko. afor anu nshi klnita idiot you will not make money in your life computa go be elemele for you ok abi.
otu oha biko guo kwa ihea maka na nguru nkegi ok.

[email protected]
Quote:
OBOTE NO DELETE THE MESSAGE OHHHH
THIS MY PRAYER FOR YOU BASTARD AND YOUR FAMILY.

I PRAY FORYOUAND YOUR HOUSEHOLD TODAY

[email protected]
Quote:
Call...7758571
Who u be self!!!We dey quarrel before? Let me know shaa...

[email protected]
Quote:
Why are afriad of death ,if you like write heaven and earth you must die on 20th of this month.

[email protected]
Quote:
Can you mama give me a blow job? OR An Anal from your little Sisi?

[email protected]
Quote:
omo ale jai jati ,na sango go fire your mama,your papa go die like chicken for main road ,shy i know your papa before ,bastard,if you raed this u shall die mistireosly,.....................ole omo iya were ,baba ma ku lola were omo odo ,shege
ogun go kill your fathjer and mother all ya entire family wasted generation,na yahoo yahoo go kill you

[email protected]
Quote:
Fuck off, you *DELETED*. This address, "[email protected]", is clearly not a scammer. Read the name CAREFULLY. Maybe with a French accent. And compare it to your stupid fucking name - how old are you? Does it make you laugh each time?

You're wasting your time, and issuing spam email - which is illegal. The scammers move frequently from email address to email address, and leave behind their scorched earth. With the exception of the low-level idiots who you can't be bothered with.

AND - they've clearly wised up to the game, because one of them put me on a list that ended up on the 419 list.

So - stop being a kid, think through what you're actually trying to do, and try and do it effectively, without pissing off your elders and wisers

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FAMILY NO GO KNOW PEACE FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIFE TILL ALL OF ONA GO ROTEN FOR HELL

[email protected]
Quote:
wHY ARE YOU JEALOUS

[email protected]
Quote:
Jobless/Hopeless you and your present generations are and you will and your yet unborn generations will eat maggot

[email protected]
Quote:
I wish you the same. You motherfuker, fooloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
You mama ha a toto is too big.

[email protected]
Quote:
ur father na dan dawudu,i can c ur a jobless son of a whore

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK UP

YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME WHEN YOUR MATE ARE BUSY MAKING MONEY
POOR MAN

[email protected]
Quote:
The Same to you or better still, Back to sender

[email protected]
Quote:
I'm a fellow scam baiter.
I'm a scambaiter. Where did you get my address?

Regards,

XXXX,

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A VERY BIG FOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL.BACK TO SENDER.

[email protected]
Quote:
Na so so ur papa go take the fuck goat till im go die

[email protected]
Quote:
BASTERED,

WRITE THIS DOWN AS A MEMORIAL,FOR INSULT YOU SENT TO MY PERSON,FROM TODAY THE 3RD DAY OF JANUARY 2008,TROUBLE UPON TROUBLE WILL BEGIN TO HAPPPEN TO YOUR ENTIRED FAMILY MEMBERS,ONLY THIS YEAR ALONE,NOT LESS THAN FIVE OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS WILL DIE ONE AFTER THE OTHER.
THUNDER DESTROYED YOUR GENERATION.AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
This is ur permanent Condition and no amount of prayer will change it in Jesus name AMEN
Back to the sendoooooooo,Wash out for what will happen to ur life this year, because that is first prayer for the year and I thank God that is he answering me any time Call him,until u call me on phone and Apologize.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU BASTARD CAN'T YOU GO AND DIE AND LIVE ME ALONE?

[email protected]
Quote:
NA UR MAMA BE ASHAWO WAY I DAY FUCK EVERY DAY, NOW HER TOTO DON DAY RED LIKE BLOOD BCOS I DON ALMOST TEAR AM, IF I DAY FUCK UR MAMA SHE GO DAY CRY LIKE SMALL PIKEN AND SHE NO DAY WHERE PANT COME MY HOUSE AND I DAY ALSO FUCK HER FOR STREET FOR THAT CONEROF UNA HOUSE, LAST WEEK I FUCK UR SISTER AND I GIVE AM DICK SUCK, GUY I NO FEET LIE U, UR MAMA TOTO NA SO SO WATER COMPARE TO UR SISTER OWN, UR SISTER TOTO FAT LIVE RIVER FISH OHH MY GOD. U WE NEVER LIVE LONG AND U WE NOT PASS THIS YEAR IN JESUS NAME....AMEN. WELL SORRY SAY UR MAMA TOTO DON BURST I FUCK TILL SHE SHIRT FOR BED AND I RELEASE PUT FOR HER MOUTH, WHY I NO GO FEET FOR GET HER IS THAT SHE TOO SABI SUCK DICK.. IF NA LIE TRY AM MAKE U SEE

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL NEVER SEE GOOD FULTURE IN YOUR LIFE CHECK OUT I WILL TELL YOU THAT AM RIVER IN YOUR COMING LIFE YOU WILL KNOW HOW TO TALK TO PEOPLE BY MONKY THAT KNOW HOW TO TALK

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU NA IDIOT, UR, PAPA, MAMA NA HOLE. EWU OFIA. U DEY
SHOP MTCN# , SMALL MONEY, WHILE UR FELLOW GUY DEY
BETTER MOENY. UR AR A DISGRACE TO BLACK NATION.HOPE I
FIT SEE U KILL U WITH MA HANDS. U NO SUPPOSE
LIVE.TOURIST BEACH MONKEY NA HIM U BE . UR GENERATION,
UR FOURTH GENERATION GO SHOP GRASS TILL THEM DIE, ALL
GO DIE IN SEVEN DAYS TIME, FROM TIS DATE. EVERY SEVEN
DAY'S ONE GO DIE EACH YEAR. NA DEY PRICE OF WETI U DO
NOW AS I DEY REPLY YOU SON. OKIJA NA SMALL. NA GOD OF
ALL DEY TALK TO U IDIOT NOW. UR PAPA, MAMA, SIBLINGS
NA BE PUT OKIJA. WHERE DEY SELF SELF MAKE I KILL U
WITH MA HANDS NOW. IDIOT. U NO GET WORK. JUST DEY
WATSE U FOOLISH TIME DEY NONSENESE. MUMU WEY FIT TALK
NA WRITE YOU FIT WRITE. ANU OFIA.

[email protected]
Quote:
just look at you he who insult another persons mother has just insulted the nature of women in which his mother is among ,i mean your mother.mothers bring life and you do not insult them or progress will depert from you ,or men progress has deperted from you please say amen and read the following sentence.AWO ZULO WATIA ALO FOME TULOTU. Immediately you are able to read this before december,someone important will die in your family because you have touch the head of a snake.this can show to me that you insult your mother at home,i think you have a kind of attitude ,did you go to school at all ? where did you learn you G? this job thing has now become a thing for both mechanic and tuketuke drivers who just type their key board and do rubish,men i can not but conclude that you are the most penishous odious and vermin human that has ever cross my way,men go to school and learn.

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE A BIG FOOL,THAT DOES NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO

[email protected]
Quote:
GUYMAN IMPORTANT
I KNOW UR SECRETS ---- UR A MUGU OF THE HIGHEST ORDER

UR FATHER WAS A GBOMOGBOMO WHO DO RITUALS AT OKIJA SHRINE FOR MONEY. BUT HE GOT NO AMU AFTER GETTIN IT CHEEWED OF BY A GAYMAN IN DA CAFE. NA SO?

UR MAMA WAS PROPPER ASHAWO AT DEY SHORT TIME JOINTS IN FEGE-ONITSHA. DOG NA HORSE DEY FUCKIN UR MOMMA BUT UR FUCKIN MOMMA TOTO DEY TOO WIDE & DEEP. UR MAMA HAVE GONORIHA. HER TOTO STINK LIKE ROTED PIG ON ROAD. IT BE SMELLING UP NAIJA. NO BI?

UR A IIDIOT MUMU N LOVE TO SUCK THE AMUS OF DEAD GOATS N LITTLE BOYS IN SMALL VILLAGES IN BENIN. U R A LADYBOY WIT DEY HIV. IIDIOT LIKE U CANOT MAKE ONE NAIRA FROM THIS BUSINESS. MUGU LIKE U. U WILL DIE A CHURCH RAT N TRUCK PUSHER

GOD WILL PURNISH YOUR WHOLE GENERATION U OSU. A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT UR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A IDIOT BASTARD LIKE U. WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY NOW MUGU????????????????????????.

WILLIS

[email protected]
Quote:
Can i hear you say amen.
Are you sure that you Alright? Look out what poverty has made you. I pray God Almighty to deliver you from the hand from frustration.

As God leaveth and the spirit is alive that maga will surely drop $10.000 dollars for me. Whom God has blessed no one can caused. Your level of understanding and thinking is very low. Did you go to school at all? Call me now so that i can teach you how to profit as My God the Almighty teacheth me.

God have mercy on you. can i hear you say amen.

Ken.
080 2433 53 92.

REMOVED BAITERS EMAIL ADDY. TS

"LISTEN HAVE YOU EVER SMELL HOTDOG?" - ch@[email protected]
"You have to go to hospital for IDIOT TEST." - Kenneth Mbe 0Jo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@terazzi - some good replies. I've just fired a new script off to about 1500 lads. Will post the good replies soon Laughing

Final Boss
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]: Wrote
Quote:

I SEEE U NO HAVE LEVEL RIGHT NOW. U JUSS SIDDON ON YO ASS FOR CAFE BOMBIN PIPO FO NATIN .U DEY DI MAKE YEYE, DEATH MONKEY BUT U NO REAL GUY COS U DON'T GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. GO CHOP POISON MAN. GO GET DI REAL JOB, U CAN GO SHINE SHOE, SELL PURE WATER OR PALM WINE AT CART 4 MILE 12 MARKET.

UR A MUGU OF THE HIGHEST ORDER. U NO GO EVER GROW, REACH UR MATES WHO RE BUSY MAKING MONEY N U BASTERD U NO GET WORK AT ALL. IDIOT LIKE U WHO NO GET SENSE. BIGGEST FOOL NA U BE. U DONE DIE ALEADY NOW U NO GO FIT REACH WHERE I DONE REACH 4 LIFE OK! I B BLESSED IN THIS JOB. I B TEARIN CASH. COME MAKE I CHOP U MONEY N COLLECT FROM U MAGA. I PASS U AND I DON PASS U GUY. IF U SEEE ME, U GO RESPECT, U GO FEAR FACE. U GO BOW 4 ME LIKE WHO DEY HALLOW CHAMBERS FOR SENNATE

UR MOMA TOTO DEY SMELL PASS DOG WEY DON DIE 4 2 YEARS. DE SMELL OF UR MOTHER TOTO MAKE U MAD MAN. PLEASE ADVICE HER TO STOP FUKING DEM LORY DRIVERS UNDER BRIDGE ON ALLEN. U GO DRINK NA SO SO WATER FROM U MOMA PUSY, OKEY? I SE UR JUNIAR SISTAR TRY TO DO ASHAWO WORK, BUT SHE NO FIT TO CARRY NA JOB COS HER TOTO DEY SMEL LIK DUCK FOUL EGG WEY DON ROT 4 50 DAYS.

BLACK AXE NA AREA BOIS GO GLADLY SEND U FO UR SLEEP OF EVERMORE. BASTARD FLESHLESS LIZARD MUMU, UR NAM NA FOTO BI AT OKIJA ALREADY. I DEY FIND U I COME CUT U NECK CARRY DO RITUALS MAKE MUGUS PAY, OOOOOOO. U R CAUSED. U NO SEE CONTROL NUMER TIL YEAR 2020, N ONLY MONEY U SEE THEN B 10 NARIA. U PENIS NO B AM, E DON DECAY N NA WORK DEY WAKA INSIDE AM. NA BI SO?

SI AL NA NAMES U DEY USIN FO UR 419 AT OGWUGWU SHRINE 4 OKIJA NA BEGIN DI DESCENT TO HELL. UR MEGIDA NO BI HAPPY WIT UR FUCKUP JOBS NA E DO TINK OF MURD. ASK UR ASHAWO EWU MOMMA FO DI PORTION OF ER ASHAWO DOLLA NA UNA GET EWAS NA BREAD FO DI DAY. ASK AM AGAIN E SAY GET DI JOB, U FUCKIN DISGRACE OF ALL TAIM FO UR GENERATIONS. U ASK UR SISTA FO MONI NA E SAY U CLEAN MAI OTU NA EAT DI MAGGOTS WEY MEK HAUS FOR DERE .UR BASTARD EWU BRODA, AM E SAY GET U MURITALA FO YANYASH GAME FOR GAY MENS FOR ABUJA GAY EWU JOINT. U WAN MONI FO CHOP DEN GO PUSH TRUCK NA PICK PAPERS BABOON DRAIN DUCK,OK ? BOMA BOI, HAU DEY UR SICKNESS OF FOOLS???

Quote:
I WISH YOU WHAT U WISH ME IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN.
MUGU MUGU

Quote:
BACK TO YOU AND YOUR FMILY

BACK TO SENDER

Quote:

Thanks for the laugh. You really should learn the language before saying
most of what you said. It makes you sound less like an ignorant idiot. I
hope you and your family catches AIDS and dies a slow and painful death.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
you are very big fool of the year and die like a dog and the calabar will chop you .and who is the mugu now.

[email protected]
Quote:
suffer go kill u and ur family for ever i sorry for u u no get sence
doe.

[email protected]
Quote:
Wow, not that i understand u but it sound mighty mean. Instead of talking bullshit u should try n offer me some job. U may find it more profitable like that.

[email protected]
Quote:
so u first do ashawo work with my sis?men come on board,make i give u leads when dey pay,we be brothers where dey hussle,na money we dey find,forget quarrel,na make we hammer we dey,i fit get u line frm a any number in d world 2 ur gsm just incase u need.bye for nw

[email protected]
Quote:
WETIN U CALL UR NAME U A BIG FOOL I PETTY UR LATE DAD AND UR SUFFERING MAMA WAY NO FIT TRAIN U 4 SKOOL NA Y U DEY MUMU NO EVER SEND ME UR BASTARD MAIL AGAIN.IN SHORT I NO WATIN I GO DO 2 U,I WILL MK SURE I TELL MY DAD WAY B NATIVE DOCTOR 2 SWEAR 4 U AND UR ENTERNAL FAMILY E NO GO BETTER 4 U 1NARIA U NO GO GET 4 UR LIFE ALL D PEOPLE WAY U DON PLAY WAAYO I WILL MK SURE IT TRUN BACK 2 U.
U SAY UR NAME NA Mr. Henry Chika.THIEF NA EM MAKE THINGS DEY HARD 4 UR BRO,WATCH AND SEE I DON COPY UR EMAIL ADD I GO USE AM SWEAR 4 U SCAMMER..................
E BETTER MK U GO JOIN MILITANT WAY UR MATE DEY JOIN 4 PORTHARCOURT DAN 2 DEY USE THIS KIND WAAYO MONEY DEY TRAIN UR MAMA INTSEAD MK SHE TRAIN U UR MAMA DEY AS LASY AS SHIT NA EM MAKE SHE DEY SELL DIRTY FOOD 4 RESTURANT. U THING SAY I NO NO U.I DEY SURE U B FESTAC BOY,DON'T WORRY AS I TALK NA SO E GO B.4 UR POOR LIFE WAY GOD PUT U NO EVER SEND ME THIS KIND E MAIL AGAIN WAAYO THIEF OLE SCAMMER.I WILL SEND UR MAIL TO EFCC 2 SEE IF WE CAN TRACK U BUT I DEY SURE IF WE SWEAR 4 U E GO CATCH U. BASTERED LIKE U U JST COOL DOWN DEY FIND MAGA WAY U GO CATCH UR OWN DON FINISH 2DAY NO AMOUNT OF BEG GO CHANGE MY MIND.......WATCH AND SEE.

[email protected]
Quote:
Na u fooooooooooool passssssssssssssssss with urrrrr big head like obasanjo own

make i ask u this question why u dey fooooooooooooooooooollllllllllll ur self like this u fee l say u be small pikin na because u never collect since u don dey use bread and groundnut and cigar with pure water take dey bomb all your life na him make u dey mad.

u be fool sha who even say make u call black ass u want make dem come meet u for where u dey infact look behind uuuuuuuuuuuu haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaa

fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo;;;;;;;;;;

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Hey, I just finished fukin' ur mother, but last night i pissed on ur sister's pussy

[email protected]
Quote:
IF I CATCH YOU NA YOU TMJ I GO FRACTURE FOR LIFE IDIOT PRAYER MAKE I KNOW GET U, GO SCHOOL YOU SAY NO , SAY NA G U WANT

[email protected]
Quote:
I THINK SAY PERSON LIKE U NA THE HIGHEST MAGA ON EARTH IF YOU BE BLACK AXE AM SORRY YOU NO GET ORIENTATION AYES DONT ACT LIKE YOU DO AS FOR ME I REMAIN WATER SUSULU FUTA JALON MURDER TEMPLE MAKE U CHECK YOURSELF B4 U TALK

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE THE BIGGEST FOOL IN THIS WHOLE WORLD, AND THE WORSTH PART IS THAT YOU ARE NOT EVEN AWARE OF IT. ALL THE INSULTS THAT YOU HAVE RENDERRED ARE FOR YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY, YOU CALLED YOURSELF A LOTTO DIRECTOR AND YOU CAN NOT EVEN COMPOSE SIMPLE AND CORRECT ENGLISH. LOTTO KILL YOUR HEAD.

SHAME ON YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU......ASS HOLE

BASKALAY FOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

[email protected]
Quote:
na when u go land akpati na suicide bomber go finish you kpakpata

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a BIG FOOL ,GHANA MOGU

[email protected]
Quote:
i see say u nor get work

ole like u

bastard

idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
Ur are just one big fool, in the surface of this earth..... And i will know if your father is a Rev indulging him self in fraudlent activities.... Are you working in CBN and what is your discipline? if at all you understand english!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
SAYING ALL THESE THINGS MAKE YOU A VERY BIG FOOL I
THINK YOU ARE JOBLESS AND FRUSTRATED IDIOT YOU WILL
DIE LIKE FOWL BLACK COURSED MONKEY
FAKE REV.

DO LOCATE NO 52 MAYOR RD LEKI ASK OF LITTLE CHIEF I
WILL HELP YR FRUSTRATERD SITUATION WHAT DO YOU KNOW
ABOUT MONEY? MALAM

Final Boss
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
What kind of shit is this? Who are you and what is your problem with this
company? Do you want us to T.R.K #27000178234+44za we are going to find
you as soon as you have opened this email.

[email protected]
Quote:

if you ever mail me again i will go straight to the police and trust me theyll get you

[email protected]

Quote:

YOU WILL CONTINUE SUFFERING ON COURSE LAID ON YOU AND YOUR GENERATIONS.THERE IS NO GOING BACK ABOUT IT. YOU HAVE TO BE THERE.

[email protected] again

Quote:
THE SON OF ARM ROBER,HAVE YOU SEEN THE COURSE LAID ON YOU AND YOUR GENERATIONS.THERE IS NO GOING BACK ABOUT IT.HERE IS IT FOR YOU.

[email protected]

Quote:
You dont have a job your father is a bastard.Stupid amoeba like you that doesnt know the use of grammar and time fuck off as wipe

[email protected]
Quote:

BACK TO YOUR GENERATION TO COME AND YOUR FUTURE GO SCATTER YOU THIS CHILD

[email protected]

Quote:

I think you need some one to pray for you so that you will have a better life to live how dear you sending me such message to my box just pray GOD change the way you live your life this year so that you will not suffer with all this your curse ok.
Fine a better life to live .
GOD bless you. Rolling Eyes

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU ARE COMPLET IDIOT.

UR GREAT GRAND MAMA TU-SCALE. U ARE A MAD MAN,A BEGGER AND AN IMBESSILE THAT SPEAK FROM THE NOSE. U ARE NOT EVEN ASHAME THAT AT UR AGE U ARE NOT CIRCUMSISED.AMIDST THAT, UR PRICK IS SO SMALL ON TOP OF YOU SAGGING HAIRY BLOCKOS. UR LEFT PART OF YOUR BRAIN IS NOT WORKING NA IM MAKE SPIT DEY ALWAYS COMOT FOR YOUR MOUTH. GOD GO PURNISH ALL UR FAMILY STARTING FROM U. U WILL MARRY AN ORANGOTAN AND SHE WILL BE AN HE GOAT JUST LIKE YOU.DARKNESS WILL RAIN ON YOUR PATH AND IT WILL BE SO SLIPERY THAT YOU CANT LAY ON IT. U WILL FUCK UR MOTHER AND GIVE YOUR SISTER BELLE. HIV AND TUBACULOSIS NA IM GO WIPE OUT YOUR FULL FAMILY. YA PAPA YARSH. U BE RILY BIG IDIOT. U ARE BORN A FOOL AND YOU WILL REMAIN A FOOL FOR THE REST OF YOUR MISRABLE LIFE.

[email protected]

Quote:
I WISH YOU WHAT U WISH ME IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN.
MUGU MUGU

[email protected]

Quote:
May the eye that behold this massage never see better things in his life and may you die low like your grand papa take die and never be succesful like your father and mother and may you always dpend on your junior ones before you eat and solve your problem.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the latest round of replies from the lads. A few were fairly funny Very Happy

[email protected] gave me an interesting job offer Laughing
Quote:

Subject: ABI U NEVER ASK YOUR MAMA

OBOY HOW I WHISH WE KNOW OURSELF YOU COULD HAVE BE LOYAL TO THE CORE ANY WAY I DO NOT BLAM U NA THE MONEY WEY GUY MEN EAT YOU AND YOUR FATHER MAKE U THEY WORRY ABEG IF U GO FIT OPEN YOUR MAMA YASH FOR ME JUST TO HAVE A LOOK I WILL OFFER YOU THE HOLE MONEY WEY GUY MEN EAT UNA.NA THE CONDITION AS MUMU WEY U BE.

AFTER U DON DIS TO ME I WILL OFFER U ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY YOU LIKE NOT TO FUCK HER BECAUSE U KNOW SAY HER TOTO DEY SMALE JUST TO HAVE A LOOK AFTER U OPEN THE YASH I WILL PAY U THE AMOUNT U NEED 4 YOUR WORK THEN TEACH U WORK TO GAIN BACK BECAUSE THIS GUY MEN PEOPLE REALY SHOW YOU AND YOUR FATHER THE WOST PART BE SAY YOUR PAPA NO GREE TELL U HOW HE GET U AS�PICKIN.NA AFTER LOCAL PEOPLE WORK YOUR PAPA THEY TELL HIM TO BRING YOUR MAMA SINCE NO MONEY AGAIN AS THEY FUCK YOUR MAMA 4 SPORT HOUSE NA FROM THERE YOUR MAMA CARRY YOUR BELLE.ABI U NEVER ASK YOUR MAMA ?ABEG GO ASK AM NOW NOW SHE WILL TELL U BETTER.

OBOY.
NOW LISTEN IF U KNOW GET FEAR RESPECT YOUR MAMA TOTO. NA ME BE OGBOLOGBO FROM MBA ISE IMO STATE IF U NO GET FEAR TELL ME AS WE GO TAKE SEE I WILL EAT U RAW OR SEND YOUR MOBILE PHONE I WILL TELL U WHY I BE GUY U BE MUGU..............

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOUR MAMA AND YOUR SISTER POOR CHRISTMAS GOAT .MMEEEEEEEEE EWU CHRISTMAS

[email protected]
Quote:
U are crazie asshole.... I never believe a matured guy could have all his days to get mailer and bomb this crasie mails.....Na ya mama u dey follow talk all this trash..... If u have make money on this job u no go dey get time for this... go fuck ya mama ass before u reply this mail OLEEEEEE na him u be

[email protected]
Quote:
You really dissapoint me. And you bear a biafran name Emeka. You are a disgrace for having tome to reply and tell a fellow guy like you things like this as if you dont know what we are doing again.
I am so ashamed of you.
Pig

[email protected]
Quote:
is such a pit that we still have cowards like u out
there is such a pit that you don't have an idea of
the letters you type well i have past the stage of going

to the cafe to boom and 4 your infomation i don't boom
asshole like u j** man smelling j** like u
if you belive say u are tight give me your address
co that NBM would pay you a vist
till then .

[email protected]
Quote:
Why would you reply your brother this kinda thing. The level you are talking about I have reached and passed it since 1998. I did NNPC transfer in 1992, CBN transfer 1995.
so if you need help in any of the Job I can simply oblige . dont write such things to a black brother again. I forgive you this time. direct all your vexation to the white man, cos they're the reason for our prison.

anyway i am cross. i lived in Ajao estate in lagos, presently in Airport residential accra ghana. in Lagos if you go to number 28 apomuje street okota I have two houses of 6 flats there. you can go ask of Ide Anambra.

we can be friends, but be careful how you address people you dont know can be dangerous at time.

bye

[email protected]
Quote:
I don know you b4 or I may have sent you proposal which every one is doing but that is not enough reason 4u to send me all this trash.

If I have not don you anything for all this your action den I will only say back to sender and all you have which me I say the same to you.

[email protected]
Quote:
Thanks and god bless you and your bad mouth, but i don't have time dompt child
okay.

[email protected] still replies to every insult
Quote:
Subject: ASS
YOUR MAMA THIRE IN NIGER

[email protected]
Quote:
I DREAM SAY I DEY FUCK THE MAMA WEN BORN YOU TOTO EVERY DAY...
AND WHEN I WOKE UP FROM THE DREAM, I DON WET.

NA REAL OHHHHH

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: AS GOD PASS YOU NA SO I PASS YOU BASKET MOUTH

HELLO BASKET MOUTH,

IF YOU ARE CLEAN WITH OUT SINS , WHAT EVER YOU SAY WILL HAPPEND BUT IF YOU ARE NOT CLEAN AND YOUR TWO HANDS ARE FULL WITH SINS AND DIRTY THINGS,
THE MAIL YOU SENT TO ME WILL HARM YOU, YOU SHOULD SAY AMEN TO THIS PRAYER,

NA OVER SABI DEY WORRY YOU, BECAUSE NA ONLY YOU STRAT TO RECEIVED MAIL FROM GUY MEN,

I DONE TELL YOU WHAT EVERY YOU WISH PEOPLE YOU MUST RECEIVE,

MAKE YOU SAY AMEN THEN YOU BE FREE PERSON , IF YOU NOR SAY AMEN I PASS YOU MAKE YOU KNOW VERY WELL,

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy your mama toto your full family no fit stand me talklest of a beger
like you call all ur family members make i feed from century to century.
your father.

oboy you dey do work allaw me, my mail enter your box na him you send me
such mail for what you know who you dey send such mail to. i dont blame
you we dey hussle in the same field. a local boy like you dey try to
insalt me i sorry for you do your work make i do my own okay.

Malam like you

[email protected]
Quote:
na now i se sau be real mugun u no go make money for your life which barrister you be bary we no get money fuck you fuck your family

[email protected]
Quote:
Am sure you represent Ghanaian animals in court, that is if ur a barrister at all. Judging by your grammar, am also sure you can't speak or write properly, which makes me wonder whether they use pidgin english in your court system. If they do, then i won't be too surprise.

Good practicing barristers in Nigeria have subscribed personalised email address and web site, i can understand that you are not making much and can't afford one, so all i feel for you is pity. Well i have a way out of your poverty and am sure you'll be interested in making a few bucks on the side, so i suggest you search the web for a few formats, hopefully you'll be lucky and a magga will pay and solve your financial issues.

If you can't afford to spare a few bucks for browsing, then feel free to contact me for formats.

Oh, one last advise, try and loosen up and don't be so bitter, it might help.

Wanker.

[email protected]
Quote:
Hey Listen Up Dude,

I do not know you and i do not know what the fuck ur talking about.

I guess ur kinda frustrated cos i have never seen a real guy man that will go to a Cyber Cafe and type such a lengthy bullshit to send to another man that is not even his client.

Go and learn guy well before you will eat up computers one day out of adamant hunger.

Go you fool.

[email protected]
Quote:
hi who is this
make God punish your generation.look this maga wey to talk to me.if i cash you,i go squeeze u.Bastard.I no get ur time.

ur mama wey don die na im u dey talk to.

i cause you this day ,basterd

[email protected]
Quote:
u this stupid mistake for an hustler..u can yapme but when u de put person mama for yarn e mean say ur own mama na failure so because u no respect her u no respect other people mama u are a big foolof the highest order both u and u own mother cus if say she give u sipmle training u for get enogh sense not to de refer to other people mums cus na curse go de follow u all the days of ur life and from now on everything in ur life will start to move backwards because u do not understand the power of a woman most especially of a mother/// if u know u wanna see good this year email me back with an apology thats the only way out.. ONE LOVE BUT U R STILL A BIG FUCK UP TO OUR GENERATION AND MAY GOD OPEN UR EYES

[email protected]
Quote:
How old of fool are you now piss out your gudge off

[email protected]
Quote:
your mother agent belloi atleast get work
i hope you know this word ENGINEERING
just incase you dont realize it i barm pass you my there i we no go ever fit see why is simply because my work during the day is not on your track aside this work i go feed you family without sleeping with your mther so grow no be every body for the game be your mate just because you fit operate computer no mean say you go they write to every body

[email protected]
Quote:
HEY YO MAN SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID FUCKIN BITCH

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: SENDING REGARDS TO YOUR FATHER.

uU NOR JUST GET ONE SENSE. EVERYTHING WEN U WRITE NA NON SENSE. YOUR FATHER NOR GO GROW TALKLESS YOU. MAKE U GO TRY DO JOB MAKE U WELL U DEU MUMU THERE

GIVE ME US SISTER NUMBER MAKE I DEY FUCK SO MONEY GO DEY REACH YOUR HAND OR UR MAMA GO COME DEU WASH MY CLOTHS WHICH ONE U PREFE MUGU.

SENDING REGARDS TO YOUR FATHER.

[email protected]
Quote:
HELLO MOTHANFUKER!!!!!!!!!!

WHY ARE FOOLING YOUR SELF?
IF REALY YOU HAVE MONEY THEN GO TO YOUR VILLEGE AND BRING YOUR MOTHER FOR HER TO ENJOY WITH YOU.COZ I KNOW YOU VERY WELL, YOUR
MOTHER IS DIEING IN THE FARM NOW
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
AM NOT A FOOOOOOL LIK YOU
BY THE WAY YOU CANT EVEN SPEAK ENGLISH VERY WELL, WHO DID YOU WRITE TO THOSE YOUR MAGA?

YOUR MOTHER WILL SOON DIE OF HUNGER

[email protected]
Quote:
Who are you? You claimed to be a barrister and you cannot speak simple correct english? Sorry for you. Any way i don't have time to waste with illitrates like you. I have a lot to do with my time. But let me inform you that i have made it in life and nothing can stop me.
Without wasting much with fling like you. Meet me up at my annex office NO 11 AJAYI CRESENT OMOLA ESTATE IKEJA. Let me see how you will get out alive. Come with any thing you wish ok? If iam not there my office is open 24hrs/7 Presently i am in Abidjan to attend to important things that would yeild me money. So visit my office any time you are free and you will see my level ok.
Thnx

Pa kins

[email protected]
Quote:
MONEY WAY I DON MK I GO USE AM FEED UR FAMILY, FUCKING SHIT,

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: better warn yourself
broda
i no sure say you don play this game for real,becoz if you be real
Gman,i no see wetin dey pain you for wetin other person dey do,abi if
my mail enter your mail by mistake does that mean you should insult
me?men you better turn off from your ways,becoz with all this insult
you may feel i dont know you,but you forget the world is a smal
place,rite now you are pushing me to the world,and if i go back i
promise i go take you start,forget as i wan take know you,i swear by
the gods of the land i mean it.

stop insulting the parents of whom u dont know.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: ROTH IN HELL.
YOU NA WETIN YOUR PAPA ONE EYE NO BE FRAUD U DEY DO? WHY THIS THING: [email protected] COME BE YOUR ADDRESS IDIOT ROTH IN HELL.

[email protected]
Quote:
guy,i never get time read ur mail only to do that today.na wa 4 u ooo.u use one of ur shit wey u dey use find maga online dey mail me,y u no come out black and white,u wey no b foooooool?ah seeam 4rm ur message.U dey talk abt good mo#ey,how u wan use know good #?ah 4 tell u say u no hammar until u die but ah no go do am.GOD help u say amen.
See ur the kind name wey u dey call ur self USMAN BELLO. That is y u choose 2 remain
a beggar 4life smelling mutherfuking mallo.I won't insult ur moma cos she know nothing abt this,don,t u know she's blessed and u ar a cursed street asssssssss.
Much regards 2 u and ur Gman MALLAMMAGA
Usman bello <[email protected]> wrote:

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Can you mama give me a blow job? OR An Anal from your little Sisi?

[email protected]
Quote:
MONKEY WILL FORK UR MOTHER TODAY AND THUNDER WILL KILL U THIS YEAR. TRAILER WILL CRUSH UR ENTIRE FAMILY AND POVERTY WILL BE UR SECOND NAME.
COCROACH WILL ENTER UR MOTHER TOTO

[email protected]
Quote:
ur papa and mama go die this year and you too nothing for u this year

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Several members who do not participate in the mass insult baits have been recieiving insults. A few folks are really upset by this. Please be carefull in how you harvest addresses. This thread is a lot of fun, and reading the replies always makes me chuckle. We don't want to have this practice banned, and we don't want to involve innocent third parties. You can always PM me if you need help in finding sources that are 99.95% lads. Now, if you send insults, chances are your insult address is going to get listed somewhere and you will get a few yourself. That is not what I am talking about --- if you throw mass insults, your going to get a few yourself --- I just delete them.

Now, on to the real fun Very Happy

[email protected]
Quote:
Emeka or what do you call your name from cbn paymaster desk from your write up, i know this xmas was very bad for you, as in bad market and no good write up to convince maga. , infact your mail to me long like format or proposal, if you are a rich guy you will not have time to write all this , pray next year will be better, but if you are a guy as indicated in your email all what you have written below, that is if you be paymaster may almight God bless you with all you have requested in this mail below.

Amen.

God have heard your prayer.

[email protected]
Quote:
Usman Malagugu u try ooo,u know say u too much?see ur yans,heavy rap version,
u pass rugged man.Oya clap 4 ur self.Ahye,u too much.

[email protected]
Quote:
you called your self brother........and you saying all this things........you are the best foo i think.....if you think you not ..i will like you to read this to the end O UN TA WE FUN OBGE LOGBO GBO....O UN TA BA SO FUN OGBA LOGBA GBA ......LAGBARA EYIN IYA ME........I DONT WANNA DO THIS TO YOU MAN...
Take care.......

[email protected]
Quote:
I AM SURE U DONT KNOW YOUR FATHER ALL THIS BORN BASTERED NO FATHER THAT SLEEP UNDER THE BRIGE MAD WOMAN PIKING I AM SURE YOU ARE ONE OF THEM FULL SEE LET ME TELL YOU THE PAESON YOU THINK THAT IS YOUR FATHER IS NOT YOUR FATHER BELIEVE ME, EVEN THE PAESON YOU CALLED YOU MOTHER IS NOT YOUR MOTHER, JUST MAKE SURE YOU FULK HELL OUT OF HER TOTO THIS NIGHT, MAKE SURE YOU SLEEP WITH YOUR MOTHER THIS NIGHT, I KNOW HER TOTO WILL BE A SMALLING ONE MAKE SURE YOU CLING HER TOTO WITH BLEACH

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: FUCK YOUR BACK
MAN YOU KNOW SAY NA YOU NO GET WRK TO WEST ALL YOUR FUCKING TIME TIME TAKE DAY WRITE TRASH BECAUSE YOU DAY FOR JAND NO MAEN SAY I DONE BETTER FOR YOU WHY YOU KNOW DAY HERER HUSOL MAKE YOU KNW HOW FAR HE GO BE YOU.JUST TAKE YOUR TIME AND MIND YOUR SHETT OK .FUCK YOUR MAMA .

[email protected]
Quote:
U NO GO DIE BETTER NONE OF YOU MAGA GO PAY FOOL LIKE YOU I KNOW NO WHO GIVE YOU ACCESS TO INTERNET YOU GET MONEY?IF I FIT SEE U I GO KILL YOU WITH MY GUN BASTARD
Death threats always make me happy Very Happy

[email protected]
Quote:
what do u derive in assulting men on line you charge and bell stinking man

[email protected]
Quote:
WELL THE FLY WAY NO DEY HEAR WORD GO FOLLOW DEAD BODY ENTER FOR GRAVE YOU HAVE BEED REPORTED IN OUR SHRINE OK AND THAT IS GOOD FOR YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
guy how far,, u be fool oh,,!!! wetin u want self

if u want money, u for beg for money i go give u now...why u come dey fuck up.. abi i don scam ur papa ni....abi na ur papa money i use buy my ride last year,,if u want money u for talk make i give u cos i know say u dey hungry,,and why u come dey type like maga wey don go sell hin car give me money....u be big fool bcos me no dey cafe dey bomb na my house for london i dey now dey bomb...me be big guy now wetin u think

no just dey fool urself u need to mail maga's for money and not me ok

fool,,,wetin u even think b4 u write this mail self............he be like see u don see say employment dey pay pass the one wey u dey do abbi,,,, i no go blame u na ur popsi wey allow u sabbi type keyboard abeg reply me to [email protected] or make u add me 4 ur messenger if he sure 4 u...

thanks Mr. Ibeabuchi Joshua Nwaogwugwu.......na my house boy name be ur surname

anyway i feel say i never insult ur pale sha

bye William Smith

if u need Job contact me, u go dey cash check for me shey u get UBA account or WEMA bank....give me ur account info make i surprise u
fool!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
This you send to me is for you and your family.
go fuck ur mother

[email protected]
Quote:
I LOVE YOU ADVICE BUT U ARE
GUY U NOR GET WORK BECOS I C SAY U LIKE MY FMN WELL TRY AND GET YOUR OWN ,ONEY BECOS I DEY MAKE COOL CASH ATLEAST IN A WEEK I GET ATLEAST 200K U FIT DO EM U THINK SAY NA CLEAR EYE GUY MAKE MOVE NOR DEY LAG DEY SLEEP UNDER BRIG IDIOT LIKE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: $3500 sent/MTCN

MTCN :YOUR MAMA AND YOUR WIFE TOTO

AMT: YOUR WATER LOO

[email protected]
Quote:
you be real big fool,come i go feed your full family,see this ewu way nor no him self ,ashawo bastard like you,you think say now today ,i don use maga money build hostel, not to talk of my house way i just open for agbor.o boy take your time make i no pass here swear for you.. oo.Go ask well.. oo, na me be lion of ikeja.make i no come tear you with my claws.bastard.

[email protected]
Quote:
guy u think say na very body poor and dumb like ur useless afmily memeber,in fact i no won tlk much becos of your mama oo,i dey try her number since he ne dey go why? help me tell her say make we meet for the same place on sunday,but guyt u get any ideal say ur mama abi fuck and suck dick well well?

If na lie tell her to suck ur dick u hear,wetin dey aweet me pass self na that her ass men she dey fuck abeg no comlain on that at all,but wetin i no like for her bi say she dey talk bad about ur foolish papa she say ur papa na idiot and thin useless fool and na if i dey fuck she dey like talk that sha,but truely ur mama dey FUCK ooooooo no bi small.

Thanks for your time i say hello to your useless fa,ily memeber,una go poor till una DIE trust me on that you no eben no know you cause at first you go SEE.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR PAPA, MAMA, YOU AND OTHER MEMBERS OF YOUR FAMILY MUST DIE BEFORE THE END OF FEBURARY. INFACT, PATHOLOGICAL FOOLS LIKE YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO LIVE.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MAMA TOTO WEY DEY SMELL AND YOU NO BE ONE OF US.YOU DEY WELL TOO AND YOU NO GO GET ANY MONEY FROM MAGA TOO.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got some more replies from some upset lads. ooooooooooooo!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
tell this to toney blair...mugu...i no sin reach am....fool.....we na the thief on the cross wey god forgive...becasue god looks an intent not action

world mugu

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: GOAT

BIG FOOL NA ONLY U GET THIS MESSAGE YOU JUST SHOW WITH UR LETER SAY U B CAFE ATTENDANT HOW YOUR POOR EMAIL ENTER MY BOMBING LIST GO SEL OKRIKA CLOTH 4 NNEWI COS CAFE ATTENDANT NO FIT U FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
back to sender ur generation is cursed forever no babalawo or prophet can
remove this curse from ur generation it will start from now as u set ur
eyes to read this mail just watch and see that all ur have wished will
befal u and ur generation.

[email protected]
Quote:
See Person wey say him dom chop money how edey talk like parot.anyway i no blame you because ur mama no tell u say na me born u when she come to kano come horsule.

Sorry for her death u no tell me say she get aids i for help as person when born pikin for me.try make u locate ur father be4 e go late for u.

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE BIGGGGGGGGGGGG FOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL OK FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFF

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER /. NKITA TAGBOKWE GI.ANOOHA NWURU ANWU. IF YOU BY MISTAKE GO MONEY FROM GUY NKO . SO NA ONLY MUGU LIKE YOU FIT GET MONEY FROM GUY? IF YOU SEE ME 2 YOU GO NO SAY MAN PASS MAN.

[email protected]
Quote:
MCTN from maga, who is the maga? I think you are the maga because the simplest English in the West Africa you cannot even write it well. Now tell me, if you cannot write it, I wonder how you will sound in the original English.

People that have real money don�t make noise; I think you are just an empty vessel who is proud to call him self a "guy man". Who is a guy man you lazy�..? A barrister who cannot even write pigeon English, tell me what will you tell your children, (if at all you will ever have one � impotent sterile guy man�) that their useless father is a �guy man� shame on you!

I will advise that you simply advise yourself maybe you can listen to yourself. Good bye shameless �guy man� who will die a �guy man�

Don�t bother to reply because I wont get you bad grammar again guy man

Dr. Blue Milton
Claim Agent
Telephone: +44 703 192 1754, +44 703 1921881, +44 703 192 2413
Fax: +44 870 974 2585, +44 870 9742586, +44 870 974 2587

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY YOU DEY BOMB YOUR CBN FORMATS DEY ENTER OTHER GUY MEN BOX NO BODY
DEY INSULT YOU WHY U DEY INSULT ME NOW,YOU KNOW IF NA PERSON WEY KNOW
YOU WELL U DEY INSULT NOW?OL BOY MIND YOUR BUSINESS FOR THIS BUSINESS
SO,NO DEY INSULT ME AND MY PARENTS,THAT IS THE ONLY ADVISE I HAVE FOR
U,BECAUSE IF YOU BE BETTER GUY MAN U NO GO INSULT WHO DEY DO HIM
OWN,MAKE I WARN YOU,I BE REAL BENIN BOY,NO PLAY WITH ME I FIT BLIND
YOU FROM YOUR MAIL,IF THIS MATTER VESS ME PASS LIKE THIS,IF NA LIAR
TRY ME AND SEE.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MUM IS A BASTARD,U WILL DIE A THOUSAND DEATH FULL JUST LIKE YOUR DAD

[email protected]
Quote:
na ur time u still dey 9ja dey rost small goat i no blam u at all, if u one contact me tell me those things for phone call me ok i no dey 9ja with u i dey SOUTH AFRICA mumu like u ,

anyway thanks for the insult

[email protected]
Quote:
HELLO FOOLISH MAN,
BUT U BE 419 AS WELL. SO ALL THOSE CUS NA RETURN TO SENDER. SEE YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT xxxBELLO@xxxCOM THAT MAKES U A 419 FOOL. THAT UR JOB, I WILL NEVER LEAVE IT BET ME. I MUST COLLECT MONEY FROM THAT MAGA IDIOT.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: info @ your fuckup

y u dey fuck up.u nor b guy.y u come dey cause me now.guy dey ur own.nor b g i wan take better.na flexing money.i nor dey hungry.if i enter uk on friday,i go b ur offshore.so guy dey.

[email protected]
Quote:
You wey come from village , you family no go die better , knck someone hustle and yours will be knock , that wayin asaba breast for fail you .. maybe your family be cursed for ever... Dead body

[email protected]
Quote:
your mama no go die beta

[email protected]
Quote:
HELLO GUY,

I AM SURPRISED AT THIS UR MAIL, SO U SEE UR FELLOW GUY MAN WHO TROW U JOB AND INSTEAD OF DELETING IT U HAVE THE TIME TO WRITE ALL THIS RUBISH WHY? AS UR A NIGERIAN DID U KNOW IF I AM UR BROTHER? IF IVENTUALLY WE WERE FROM THE SAME TOWN THAT MEANS U HAVE ALSO CURSED UR OWN MOTHER. FROM THE SEEING OF THINGS UR AN IGBO GUY LIKE-WISE ME SO WHY CURSING UR BROTHER? DID U BELIEVE THAT U WILL GET MONEY IN THIS OUR FIELD OF JOB IF U CONTINUE DOING THIS?

KINDLY CHANGE AND FACE WHAT U ARE DOING!!!! GET BACK TO ME IF U LIKE

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE NOT WORTHY TO BE A NIGERIAN JUST CUNTINUE YOUR FOOLISHNESS
THNKS

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: IDIOT ....................................

IDIOT I GO RULE YOU IN NIJA IN NEXT 4 YEARS MAGA WHERE NO GET MONEY DEY MAKE NOISE. IF YOU NEED WAY TO MAKE MONEY FIND MY CONTACT OTU MBE.

FROM TOO MUCH MONEY MAKING MACHINE.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: HELLO MY DEAR

HELLO SON OF A BITCH.

I CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE VERY VERY STUPID.
YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY WILL DIE MOTHERFUCKER

YOU WILL KEEP STARVING TILL YOU DIE

[email protected]
Quote:
EXTEND THIS TO YOUR FAMILY AND PEOPLE FROM YOUR STINKING VILLAGE

TO START WITH YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO WRITE. USING WRONG ENGLISH AND WRONG SENTENCES. YOU ARE FROM OKIJA AND YOUR FAMILY NAME HAS BEEN TAGGED THERE FOREVER.

ARE YOU A LIVE? OWU DON KILL YOU!!!! ILLITRACY IS DISEASE, PLS YOU HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL FIRST BEFORE WRITING ON THE COMPUTER.

I KNOW YOU AND I GIVE YOU 7DAYS TO DIE I KNOW WHERE YOU ARE, YOUR FRIEND HAS JUST DIED SO IT IS YOUR OWN TURN BASTERD.

YOU CAN NEVER SEE POUNDS AND DOLLARS IN YOUR LIFE JUST GET READY TO HAVE YOUR WICKED FAMILY WELCOME IN HELL.

FROM CBN

[email protected]
Quote:
ONLY YOU BAD GUYS PAYMASTER AND LOTTO. INFACT YOU ARE A MONKEY.

Emeka or what do you call your name from cbn paymaster desk from your write up, i know this xmas was very bad for you, as in bad market and no good write up to convince maga. , infact your mail to me long like format or proposal, if you are a rich guy you will not have time to write all this , pray next year will be better, but if you are a guy as indicated in your email all what you have written below, that is if you be paymaster may almight God bless you with all you have requested in this mail below.

Amen.

God have heard your prayer.

[email protected]provided some good script material
Quote:
Well I can see u re a bastard infected with poorvaty, u had never got a kobo from job n u re so jealous where ever u re am sure u eat from d dust bin, I dnt blame u if u ve respect u shld not tlj dat way.
I can just see u re fraustrated but just dnt carry it to other people, keep on trying ur luc maybe some day u will be recognized in ur family, I dnt need to tell u whom I am in this job, just respect ur mothrs toto gry hair ok. or unless u fuck ur motehr and sisters n u will remain poor for ur life, ur generation will ever end up in okija n where ever u re, u will come home empty handed.
And if u re in Niger, the prople that died at okeafa canal will be better than ur generations to come, and under bridges is a duplex in ur entire family whixh does not befit u, I think the best place for u is d grave if u dnt value a wealthy man or king in ur home town. Perish in d hands of the white pple as a motuary attendant. remain poor in ur life satan bless u.

[email protected]
Quote:
Mr Guyman,

You are jobless because you no get mugu wey u go
write. Na why u get time to dey yab ur follow guy. Ur
d real mugu wey i never see 4 years. Come make i give
u work. U don shoot mail get over 600 replies since u
enter this game.

Please save ur breath and find who will give u food
before u die. I dont even know why i dey write u but i
wan make u no say u no go fit make one naira if ur job
na to dey yab ur follow guy.

From

Real MAN

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another day, another group of unhappy lads. A special thanks to Gomer for hooking me up with some of these addys Thumbs up

[email protected]
Quote:
I wish you had a little bit of education you would have been able to write in correct and simple english. It's so bad that your parents were poverty strickened that they couldn't afford even a primary education for a useless kid like you, so bad....

Try and get a life and be a man otherwise you'll be worse than your dead dick father and your sagged breast mother who looks horible like a starved ape from Ethiopia.

[email protected]
Quote:
tell your mother dat i want to fuck her pussy ole

[email protected]
Quote:
you are going to drop dead soonest

[email protected]
Quote:
I SEND IT BACK TO YOU AND YOUR HOLE FAMILY MEMBERS FROM A TO Z OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBER WILL HAVE THEIR OWN SHARE FROM IT, YOU MUST DIE BEFOR YOUR TIME THIFE,OLE. KPAIAWU BANZA.ONYE ORI. NA YOUR PAPA AND YOUR MAMA WITH ALL YOUR FAMILY YOU DEY TALK ABOUT .YOU BE EWU AWUSA ORIGINAL MUGU MUMU

[email protected]
Quote:
UR MAMA DEY MAD

[email protected]
Quote:
U BETTER BE WARNED U MUGU.

OBOY U BE REAL MUMU U CAN NOT SPEAK COMMON ENGLISH ODE

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER AND GENERATIONS, YOU BE ODE AND MUMU ME AND YOU WE BE SAME AND NA SAME JOB WE DEY DO. YOU COM DEY FURK UP

[email protected]has requested additional insults
Quote:
You really get time to write this shit that show that u are just a cafe rat. That is climax of fool. Send more write up am interested to read. More of that FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: BORN UNCREDIT

FOOL HOW U DEY ?

I DEY HERE DEY PITY U, BCS E COME BE SAY U NO FIT EXPRESS UR SELF

SEE YOUR ENGLISH I DEY SURE SAY YOUR FATHER REGRET WHY HIM BORN U
THAT IS WHY E NO GREE PAY YOUR HOSPITAL BIL TILL 2DAY
SO YOU ARE BORN UNCREDIT . DOCTOR DEY FIND U
SCAM SO THAT U GO FIT PAY YOUR BIRTH HOSPITAL BILL TO RELEIVE YOUR FATHER
BORN BASTERED LIKE YOU SHAME DEY CASH ME SAY COMMON PIGIN ENGLISH U NO FIT RITE SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WHERE U COME FROM AHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA YOU MUST BE A
GREAT FOOL
I WONDER HOW U TAKE DEY COLLECT MAGA MONEY

U NO GET WORK TO DO THAT IS WHY U DEY TAKE YOUR PRECIOUS TIME DEY SEND YOUR FATHER USELESS MAIL

SHAMELESS ILITERATE LIKE YOU

do make u go back to school

fool

[email protected] dey use juju on me ooooooo
Quote:
THANK YOU FOR THE MAIL OOOOO. I GET ONE THING TO TELL YOU, WHERE YOU DEY THEY ABUSE ME AND MY FAMILY NA THERE YOU GO STILL DEY WAY I GO MEET YOU FOR THERE AND PASS. PRAY SAY YOU NO FALL BUT, ME AND MY FAMILY WEY YOU ABUSE GO RISE PASS YOU AND ANY OF YOUR LOVE ONES PHYSICALLY AND SPIRITUALLY.

NO BE CURSE BUT, SO SHALL IT BE. NOMATTER HOW BIG OR POWERFULL YOU ARE YOU GO END UP BEEING MY BOY, YOU NO GO DIE AND NOTHING GO DO YOU BUT I GO STILL BE YOUR SAVIOR, YOUR HERO AND YOUR LAST HOPE IN LIFE AND THERE WILL BE NOTHING YOU CAN DO WITHOUT ME, IT A PROPHECY THAT WILL SOON COME TO PAST.

THANKS ALLOT DEAR FRIEND, I LOVE CHANLEGIES, YOU HAVE CHANLEGED ME AND I ACCEPT IT WITH ALL ALL PLEASURE. LET SEE WHAT LIFE WILL BRING FOR YOU AND I, FOR ME I KNOW AM GREAT THAN YOU CUZZ THE ONE LIVING IN ME IS GREATER THAN THE WHOLE UNIVERS.

WATCH OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
ur generations. ur mama, ur papa all ur family member. you'll suffer and die in that lagos. iiiiiiiiiidddddddddiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiooooooooootttttttttt

[email protected]
Quote:
gay your papa dey crazy, i no know you talk less of waythin you dey yan.
fuck you , fuck your papa your family and every things way belong to you.
Eye and the rugged bird.

[email protected]
Quote:
THE THINGS U WRITE SHOW THAT U ARE THE SON OF AN IRRESPONSIBLE PIECE OF SHIT.

[email protected]
Quote:
U DON SEE WERE DEM FOR DEY TALK TO ONIWERE
ALL UR FIMILY NA ONIWERE

[email protected]
Quote:
U WILL REMAIN FOOL TILL U DIE

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck your mom

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Re: ANUMANU
IBEABUCHI= THIS MEANS NWA OSU.OUT CAST.U BETTER CHANGE THE NAME

[email protected] sent me his blessings
Quote:
Can you just tell your father when they born his old mum which you know very well that you muther can be able to fuck you in the night as you want.

I thought you remember the time you took her as your girl friend?

Anyway let's just stop here till i hear your next reply because this is getting too much more than i know before.

Or you can reach me through my inviseble line which i have already gave to you last time during the night time we meet in the party .

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPROPHET OF THE SUN DREAM.

HAHA CAN YOU SURVIVE THIS?

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy,i nor know u and i nor think say i go ever know you because u be failure for your life..I guess your bitchy mother give you dat name goodluck so that your destiny fit turn around..But listen fool he nor fit change cos na the opposite u bee.
Take care and i go dey make the dow dey go.Incase u nor know i collect $3000 on friday and i dey expect 15000 pounds dis week..I fit help u if u go appologise and we go run things and u smile....

Black axe na dirty people and na thier bones we dey use take beat drums for war...I wish i fit see u make i kill u once...Ur father and God purnish the person way blend.....

[email protected]
Quote:
OO BOY U NON JUST TRY AT ALL AT ALL.
I NA NO SAY IGBO MAN DEY SUFFER 4 LAGOS.

IF YOU GET JOB MAKE U BRING EM MAKE WE WORK TOGETHER MAKE COLLECT TOO MUCH MONY. SEE UR LIFE.
I NO FIT WASTE MY TIME 4 MUGU. IN FACT YOU BE M.U SQURE
JUST DEY RUN NA IF THEM CATCH YOU PKENME 4 GHETTO.
PISS FOR FIRE JUJU FACE, JUST GO DIE
U WANT TRY DELTA BOIS, U NO REACH,.

YOUR KING IN GUY

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A BIG FOOL YOUR PARENTS GAVE YOU
NO TRAINING YOU STUPID ILLITERATE YOUR FATHER MUST
BE A MAD MAN BEFORE PREGNANTING YOUR STUPID MOTHER
WHO IS A CARELESS BITCH. MEN SUCK MY DICK YOU BLOODY
NONENTITY YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A LLOUSY ASS HOLE FUCK
YOUR STUPID PARENTS WHO HAS NO FUTURE AMBITION AND
PLANS FOR YOU. YOU WILL DIE VERY SOON I SAY BACK TO
SENDER YOU PREMATURE BEING.

FUCK YOUR GENERATION 2348035236625

jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've seriously gotten about 15 replies from ONE mugu now. It's like he enjoys reading my insults! Laughing

I'd post them all but... I'm lazy and they're nothing new or special.

"I was brought up in a motherless babies home"

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

pony pony EmailParser pony pony
Ponies taste like cyanide and happiness.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am Beta testing a new script on a small sample of lads. I hope to send it out in mass over the next few days. Here are the few leftovers from the last round of insults.

[email protected]
Quote:
Na only GOD go Damage your life with all your family.

Big foooooooooool

[email protected] responded as usual Laughing
Quote:
You still can't write a single correct sentence. I now know why you're so bitter and sick.

[email protected]
Quote:
SATAN IS A LIER ***HOLY GHOST FIRE******** BACK TO SENDER>>>>>>>>>>>>>

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: IKPU NNE GI RACHIKWEEEEEEEEEE............................

BACK TO SENDER IN JESUS NAME I PRAY, AMEN.

[email protected] is the lad sending out the "work at our hotel script". A while back, one or two folks suggested in the general scam forum that "it might be legit". Well, this response should remove all doubts Rolling Eyes
Quote:
YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A FOOOOOOOOOOL, YOU' MGBADA........FIND UR SELF OUT OF NIGER. COME TO LONDON AND I 'LL TEACH U FRUID, FUCK UR ASS

[email protected] responded to an old script I sent out weeks ago. This response was well worth the wait Very Happy
Quote:
YOUR MAMA TOTO NA COT. BIG LIKE D P.L.A.N.E.T

ONLY UR PAPA NOR FIT FUCK D WHOLE EMPY. SO NAIM I CARRY CRASS GO FUCK AM 4 U... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

4 UR MIND U BE CHEIF MAGA NAHHH SHEEEE. OKKKKKKKK ...

UR MAMA TOTO DON RUTIN 2NITE. NA UTUMOPKO DEY FINISH U WEN U READ THIS MESSAGE.

THAT MUGU MONEY WEN U WAN DIE PUT MUST KILL U. NA CENTER OF ROAD IRON GO TAKE UR HEAD.

SINCE U WAN DIE FOR MONEY WEN U NOR GET, NA DIE U GO GET.

COUNT 7 DAYS FRM TDAY. BCUS U NOR GO PASS DAT DAY. DEAD MEAT. YOUR FAMILY LICK MY YANSH 4 1 NAIRA. UR MAMA GIVE M BLOW JOB FOR 1 COWERIE. YOUR WIFE LIKE MY BRUCOS 4 JUST FINGERING HE GOAT CASTRATED FELOW. WEN UR MATE DEY MAKE MONEY WIT BRAIN U DEY FOLLOW FOUL DRAG FOOD NOW EN U BE DEAN MAN STANDING U FEEL SAY U DON SABI. WAKE UP BECAUSE UR PAPA LIFE NOR REACH MY TOILET CLEANER LET ALONE YOUR MAMA MY NAKED DANCERS.

COME MAKE I GIVE UR MAMA SPERM BCUS SHE DEY HUNGRAY MAKE I GIVE UR WIFE SHIT BCUS U ARE FOOL OF SHIT. AND SHEAT YOU WILL REMAIN 2 EAT.

THE TOUT LIFE U COME NA DIE GO END AM NA BCUS UR PAPA AND MAMA DON GET BUSTED FOR STARVATION AND U DEY THERE DEY MAGA FEEL SAY LIFE DON FINISH.

I WAN KNW WETIN U SABI YEYE FOUL WEN GO EAT RICE DIE OF BIRD FLU. I KNOW SAY U BE FLU NA UR TYPE.

HE GOAT, UR FATHER, MOTHER, DEAD PARENTS, UNBORN TILL YOU NEXT GENERATION NA HE GOAT AND MONKEY WITH LIZARD UNA GO BORN.

MAYATTE. OGUN OYEE OOOOOOOO WO MA GBA MI LOWO AJAGHAJIGI GHA YI OHHHH.

MAKPO TOEKE ANANAKAAKKA LAMADINAMANGO ORANJI. DEATHIEE JESTUSDUS EXLUDUCEAOS MAGADEBCAHE KEAKETE LAIESTS
WEN U FINISH DROP DREAD IN THE NAME OF OMEGA THE GREAT WATERS OF BUBUYAYA, ALPHUS NIN SAUDU, ZIMBURB, INRI...

Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Only a few responses from the last batch.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: The Hightest fool I have ever seen in my whole life MUGU

The Best and Hightest fool I have ever seen in my whole life, ask me why? MUGU.

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a big Fool

[email protected]
Quote:
I WISH YOU WHAT YOU WISH OTHERS.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: A FOOL YOU ARE AND A FOOL YOU WILL BE

[email protected] thinks he's a 1337 H4X0r Rolling Eyes
Quote:
Dear Yuhara Dhumphuk 419,

This is just to inform you that your ip address has been taken note off. I will trace you up to ALL your boxes and close them all. for you information I work in an I S P and I am a bad hacker.You have just bought trouble for yourself. I have been calling all the numbers you provided but you are not man enough to pick your calls.

You are just a bastard. You will not see one single MTCN NUMBER THIS YEAR. YOUR LANDLORD WILL PURSUE YOU FROM HIS HOUSE THIS YEAR. I HAVE A 3 BED ROOM FLAT UNDER THIRD MAIN LAND BRIDGE FOR YOU TO RENT. CONTACT ME WHEN YOU ARE ABLE TO SCAM ANY ONE. FOLLISH MAN LIKE YOU.I HAVE SUBMITTED YOUR NAME AND PHONE NUMBERS TO MY MALLAM, YOU WILL SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU THIS YEAR. ANIMAL LIKE YOU. HIV GO KILL YOU SOON.i KNOW YOUR GIRL FRIEND OH, I WILL FUCK TILL SHE DIE.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: i hope to hear from you today.

Hello guy,
I am recipient of your mail dated on 24th of this month, but I will like to ask you some question concerning the mail which I received in my box, with some vital abusing rubbish words that you sent to me, please I want to know if we have come across of any thing or any crucial transaction that involves money aspects. That makes you to sent such thing to me, but presently I am now in India and I don�t know you if you know me then express your self to me ok. Here is my number you can contact me I am into the field of 419 but international levels not local. +919833835772 or +919987323705

Regards
Wonder man

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Re: Payment details enclosed

Dear Sir,

Please could you come and rescue your sweet mother from me as I want to kill her with my long pennis.

You know what, your mother love sex so much that she does not even want me to go to work and as you are reading this mail now, she is very busy socking my dick.

Talk to her to take fuck easy or she will die oh.....................................

Thanks for your helping me talk to her.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

[email protected]
Quote:
Just forget this box :[email protected]

Idiot

I go close am now now now now

Incase if you see any reply on it just try to let me know
Please let him know his efforts were in vain Evil or Very Mad

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The new script seems to have touched a nerve with the lads jump_4_joy
And I've not massed mailed it yet Very Happy Here are the intial results

[email protected]
Quote:
Back to sender, Mgbada like you.

[email protected]
Quote:
God go punish your generation, fool like u.

mugu like u wey never chop belle full.see idiot wey dey say in bey Dr Emeka..Bastard wey ur ashawo mama born for ojuelegba.

idiot wey no get job,if i cash u,i go crush u like stone bastard like u.

u no say i don swear for ur generation,unless u come beg cos na u find my trouble.

i give seven day to die

fooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllll

[email protected] responds as usual
Quote:
You that does not go to school You are calling yourself a doctor, Doctor of stilling goat and fowl i sorry for ur life.

I no blame u sha na fraustration wey kill ur father na him dey worry u 2ask ur girlfriend about me ? I dey use my spam design her mouth, u this motherfucker...

[email protected]
Quote:
Emaka your stupid ok
and you will die so go and fuck your mother ok

[email protected]
Quote:
Read and die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OBOY HOW I WHISH WE KNOW OURSELF YOU COULD HAVE BE LOYAL TO THE CORE ANY WAY I DO NOT BLAM U NA THE MONEY WEY GUY MEN EAT YOU AND YOUR FATHER MAKE U THEY WORRY ABEG IF U GO FIT OPEN YOUR MAMA YASH FOR ME JUST TO HAVE A LOOK I WILL OFFER YOU THE HOLE MONEY WEY GUY MEN EAT UNA.NA THE CONDITION AS MUMU WEY U BE.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: SUFFER MAN FOR AME
YOUR MAMA TOTO, OHU NNE GI

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: YOUR MAMA TOTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

your mama toto dey smell and you know say na toilet your mama take born you.your mama fuck 2 men at the sametime,na make am he know no who give am belle before dem coom born you.

[email protected]
Quote:
Since my life I never hear or see a very big fool like u................

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE INVITING DEVIL AGENT
He attached picutres of the WTC on 9/11 Evil or Very Mad

[email protected]
Quote:
BECAUSE YOURE SO FOOLISH AND YOURE NOT GETTING REPLIES FOR UR JOBS SHOULDNT MAKE U JEALOUS.YOR SPELLING IS REALLY BAD .I ATTACHED YOUR MOTHERS PICTURE TO THIS MAIL

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: CO DI BIKO

Emeka Adams wetin b your problem if u de frostraited allredy you no go let me stay abi your oga newly drive u 4 shop u no no weting to do again stop sending me mails ok or if you de do guy which you claim no confermation till i say so my friend be care full cos i might send u indus after reding that will be the end of your nomal life i am igbo like u are but base in india tallk well let me teech u how to become amilonier in just one month i can give u indian link to make good money 4 ur self ok

NNA BROTHERS IN THE ARE SOPOSE TO BE FRIENDS AND NOT ENEMY IF U HAVE INDIA WORK I WILL HELP U DELIVER THEM OK OR U WANT TO BE BOMBING INDIA COS NA WERE LOTTO DE PAY WITHOUT STRESS I WILL DIRECT U TO MY BOY IN BENIN SO THAT THEY WILL GIVE U THE LINKI SENT TO THEM IT IS CALLED TIME JOB. CO DI BIKO

[email protected]
Quote:
ur father is an ashole

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: YOUR FATHER MOTHER

ANY TIME WAY I SEE YOUR MOTHER I GO FUCK AM OPENLLY FOR STREET AND EVERY BODY GO SEE HE BLACK ASS AS SHE GO DAY SCREEM ME NAME.
IF WON LEARN JOB COME MAKE I TECH YOU ASS HOLE LIKE YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
Hey yo Mr idiot,

First of all you need to further your education before you will continue using computer because i don't think you step an inch to school at all.and before i proceed you are born motherfucker,come to think of it you aint my level motherfucker,i bet you will have sex with your urgly mother whose pussy is too fucking stinking and dirty.you son of a bitch tell me,who the hell do you think you are? i know you worth nothing you will keep suffering till you die.come let me feed you together with my dog,just check out what you're typing in the name of whatever.i swear you will not last up to 2 weeks motherfucker. your ogwugwu have failed you right.i don't believe in anything shit if you know you are a man just tell me where i will meet you face to face let me click up with you idiot that have no future.

just bear in mind that you will not go free i swear.

son of a bitchhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

go fuck you mother course that's what is your talent.

you will die together with all your family members

[email protected]
Quote:
O' by the way, after giving your sister a nice fuck last night, she forgot her panties in my room. Ofcourse i did her the favour. Well, the best options was to call up your brother, gave to him to deliver to your sister. You did not ask me about her pussy. O, leaking and dripping dark fluid, guess becos of too much huzzling, she's got it, were you afraid she will, yes she's got it. Don't blame me or my buddies, she asked for it and we/they gave it to her, ofcourse, we gave her good money for all of it, u know the money? PARAGA, hahahahahah!!!!

O' before i forget, after the fuck with ur sister, she could hardly get up, yes, i did put my biggest toe finger in her pussy to wake her up. She told me and my friend she enjoyed my fuck so much that she was taken to talk/meet her poor dad in the dreamland (ur poverty stricken father) who asked her about the way she look, she said to him it was me and my friend that gave her such a good job (the fuck). He sent for us, asked her to come back to us for more job and more money dont forget, PARAGA - uuuuhhhhhh.

[email protected]
Quote:
Please i just want to tell you that you have to atleast finish primary school before you will be typing this rubish your typing ok.Mr crap,how is your urgly mother doing,is she still alive? anyway sorry for your entire family because none of you people have future at all.and the worst part of it is that you can't even afford a meal.aren't you ashame of youself. i'll promise you one thing for sure,do know what that is? you will die of HIV/ AIDS.you will die shamefully.go and suck mad woman's pussy when you most have finish fucking your dirty mother. Mr Crap, education is the best legacy ok,so you need it motherfucker.but is too later for you,course your inheritage is to die shamefully.

Note: you grave is at hand

Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More happy lads

[email protected]

Quote:

YOU ARE A WALKING DEAD MAN----------I CAUSE THE DAY YOU WERE BORN----NOW YOU ARE DEAD-----THE LAKE OF FIRE WILL BE BETTER THAN YOUR DEATH---------YOU WILL BURY YOUR FAMILY SOONEST------
SATAN WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER--------AND SHE WILL BECOME MAD AND DIE------DIE---------DIE----DIE.

[email protected]
Quote:

FOOL LIKE U I KNOW NO WHO GIVE YOU ACCES TO INTERNETS??? UR MAMA PUSY JUS SURFER FO LABOUR FO NOTING I CAN SEE UR A BASTERD INFECTED WIT POORVARTY. U NO SEE MCTN U HOLE LIFE. U NO GO EVER GROW, REACH UR MATES WHO RE BUSY MAKING MONEY. IIDIOT LIKE U CANOT MAKE ONE NAIRA FROM THIS BUSINESS. U R A COMPUND FULL N A MUGU OF NA HIGHEST ODRER. U THINK WASH WASH DEY WHEN U CLING UR MOMMA ROTTEN TOTO WIT BLEACH FOR SHE DO ASHAWO WORK AT DI SHORT TIME JOINTS FOR FEGE-ONITSHA.

U NA IDIOT, UR, PAPA, MAMA NA HOLE. EWU OFIA. NA PEPOLE WHO DIE AT OKEAFA CANAL B BETTER THAN U GENERATION. PEOPLE LIK U R SUPOSE TO B IN NA VILAGE FIRMING. U IDIOT ASHAWO PIKIN. FIT UR DICK BI TURNED INTO DI PILLA OF SALT NA STUCK FOR A HE GOAT YANSH. ANYWAY GO ON WIT UR DICK SUKING. DOG NA HORSE DEY FUCKIN UR MOMMA BUT UR FUCKIN MOMMA TOTO DEY TOO WIDE & DEEP. COCROACHS IN HER NASTIE TOTO. MUGU LIKE UR FATHER NA IM U B.GO KILL U SELF IDOT

UR CORPSE UR LIMB WITHOUT DI SHROUDOOOOO !!! UR NOBODY MUGUN. I GO SEND FIRE CONSUME U. MONKEY WIL FORK UR MOTHER N THUNDER WILL KILL U THIS YEAR. NA HIV WIL CRUSH UR ENTIRE FAMILY. NO PLAY WIT ME I FIT BLIND U FROM UR MAIL

[email protected]

Quote:

NA OGUN GO KILL UR FATHER,SINCE U NO FIT SEE SOMTHING TROY WAY FACE.MUGU.ALL UR FAMILY GO DIE OF SUFFER IF U NO WANT MAKE PERSON ENJOY.OGUN KILL UR WHOLE GENERATION.

Quote:
[email protected]

i think that you are very fostrated in life and all this will come to you and your generation yet unborne.
as i can see your, you are eating from the dust of big.
look at you , if you want naira let me know, try to make your life better in that devel country called nigeria you are.

onye ohi

[email protected]

Quote:

victim go to hell Shocked maybe i will send you compa to enable you regain your lost brain plz dont hang yourself god will anw u back for me have it back rat i know u be naiija na una stat am now is our turn osuofia said i go chop your dollar disappare na so i go be 4 u bastard anuofia

[email protected]

Quote:
the mail u sent shall be your portion.amen
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks to GP I have a long list of lads to say hello to today. jump_4_joy

I have a few leftover responses to share

[email protected]
Quote:
AROPIN NI TI ENIYA, SISE NI TOLUWA, OSIWAJU MI LOWO KONI KO LOWO JUMILO HE GO BETTER FOR ME PASS YOU AND EVERY MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY.

YOU GO STILL SHINE MY SHOE, IRON MY CLOTHS, WASH MY CAR THAT IS FOR REAL.

THE DAY IS HERE TO COME TRUST ME.

[email protected]
Quote:
You must be a full for sending me this. Do you know who i am?. All what you have said will be for you and your entire generations.

AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
THAT IS WHY UR LIFE IS LIKE THAT GO ON BEGING EVERY COUSE I RETURN IT TO U 100000000000 TIMES, IF U ARE A MAN MAKE A MOVE OUT OF YOU GETTO ROAD AND GO OUYT AND MAKE I $
U CAN NEVER NEVER PROGRESS IN LIFE I DEGREE AND PROFFESIS THAT U WILL REMAIN POOR AND A BEGGER IN UR LIFE , NO BODY WILL EVER EAT FROM U? YOUR PARENT WILL NEVER TELL YOU THANK U IN UR LIFE TILL U DIE POOR ? U CAN NOT EVEN SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH, HOMELESS BOY,
every door is locked behind u go and sufer and die, other are working hard to make it in life and you are there beging that is the end of ur life may your soul rest in pecies you orphan without hope

[email protected]
Quote:
GO AND BUY YOUR MAMA AND PAPA IN YOUR HOUSE

[email protected] still keeps replying Very Happy
Quote:
Subject: SON OF A BITCH

Mr Fool,

I can see that you are hungry to the extend that you have become a beggar right.anyway i won't blame you,is that your ugly stupid mother that will take all the blame because had it been that she did not gave birth to you son of a bitch,it would have be better for her. you've make money with this fucking thing you are typing that i your follow Nigerian can't even understand.come to think of it how will your fromat look like.i bet you are homeless motherfucker.come and eat together with my dog ok.kiss my ass you son of a bitch that have no future.please stop using this stinking grammer of yours course you are shameless.
i was told that your sister died of AIDS.as for your urgly mother,she will remain what she is,you know what i mean by that.
your father was a criminal and was shot dead in onitsha by police.although it was not his fault because he was trying to bring you up in the same way so that you will continue from where he stoped.ole,barawo onyeoli.

go and fuck you ugly mother.

your entire family will die

[email protected]
Quote:
TO YOUR MAMA PUSSY AND YOUR FATHER LONG DICK

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic