SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Where did you meet your partner?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I met my wife in the shop where she worked, I got a nice set of golf clubs, wifey isn't so bad either.

This guy wasn't so lucky....

click

How did you meet the love of your life?

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can see what she's dumping that a$$hole, she's on her back trying to make a little xtra cash & quick as she can make it he's out spending it on whores. Evil or Very Mad And he got the shock of his life?! Shocked

Me & my husband met in college, we were neighbors, he lived down the hall, long story short, we ended up happening to see each other naked one day & well, here we are Laughing

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
happened to see each other naked. .
Ah, college. Laughing

My husband and I went to the same high school and never met.
While living two hours away from our hometown, we met each other at a bar and started picking on each other, flirting in a mean way. We both liked it, apparently. Wink

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Met in high school at my friends house. While waiting for my friend to shower after work so we could "go looking for chicks" Rolling Eyes she came over to visit his sister. Rest is history... Very Happy

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't have a husband Sad

I don't understand how some women can marry 8 guys and I can't even find one. Oh sigh.

I was engaged once when I was 18 but I thought I would wait for a better offer; little did I know it would be the only offer. Laughing

pony pony pony <--I got ponies! Wahhooo!
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We met in Germany while I was working there and she was sort of on holiday. It didn't start immediately, we wrote to each other for a long time (as we lived many many miles apart), and it grew from there, got married about 4 years later once I'd moved back to the UK.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

College. I was in college for 4 months before dropping out to take up a full time position at the company I'd been at working part time to pay my way through college. Anyway, during this time my kid sister was on a part time course in the same college and my (future at the time) wife and her became friends as they were on the same course. I saw them going to the bus stop together one day and bribed my sister to get me her phone number. The rest is history Smile

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I met my wife at swim practice. We are both competative swimmers.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I caught her eye on a crowded dance floor. It fell out during the hokey-cokey

(the old ones are the best).

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

my wife and i beleave it or not met in a chat room in late on the old prodigy. it was about 6 months after her 1st hubby was killed in a car wreck, we started chatting online i met her for the first time in RL that thanksgiving when i drove out here from Wi. and the first time i saw her with my own two eye it was instant love. we traveled back and forth for about two years seeing each other sometimes 2 and 3 times a month until she and her youngest daughter moved out to Wi. lived therde for 2 years and moved here we love each other more everyday.

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As a student, my mate and I were gatecrashing end of term parties with a party 7 (7 pint can of beer) and the old 'We're friends of Dave' chestnut.

At one, I'd actually handed in my party 7 so I could start on their barrel of beer, before my mate told me we'd actually gatecrashed the wrong party, and he was off to find the right one.

Now on my own, I sat on the floor, in the corner, drinking (determined to get more than my 7 pints worth), until Hayley stopped to tie up her lace-up boots and asked me if I had a motorbike (well, I was wearing a leather biker jacket). The rest is history, as they say....

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
iMike
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Blind date on May bank holiday 1997, got engaged in June, married in November in Cyprus. Don't believe in hanging about. Laughing

edit: just noticed it was my 3rd eaterversary yesterday. happy crowd

Closed lad accounts x2

"you have luke worm in your brain" - Ekaetta Bello
"invite me to your country and let me clearify your legitimacy asshole" - Mose5 Uzem3
"the transfer was not authorized due to my persistent double mind" - Clement Wank
"this is not the time to play planks" - Mack Anthony

WIFI PDA - post while you dump
SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE LAPHROAIG]</a>
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why would the Polish guy be mad?? Where did he tell his wife he was going that night??

Wink

I was in Lagos, trying to claim a trunk box, when across a dusty, dirty bar, I spotted her........

Very Happy

Strangely, I met my fiancee because of romance baiting....somewhat indirectly, but baiting leads you to strange places, and there are a couple of real people out there.
(Long story, and NO, she's not a vlad....)

I may post the whole story when we marry later this year.....

I'm trying to convince her we should exchange vows via 'sign pictures'..........

stayed tuned

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
i-bin had
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wouldnt it be totally ironic, if he then paid her to do the job.

Single, too young for women Very Happy

kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Prison.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We met at an SF convention, where they had a medieval fair thingie attached (no idea why) and it happened that a red-haired lass in chainmail made a pass at me. It sort of continued from there...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
pennylane
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

slowfreddie wrote:
I met my wife in the shop where she worked, I got a nice set of golf clubs, wifey isn't so bad either.

I work at a golf shop too!
Anyways I met him at the grocery store I used to work at.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Went to a party in the mountains with music and such. I was in the parking lot with a gang and here comes this 1969 SS Camaro. He got out and I liked his looks as well as the car. His brother was standing there with us and I said, "I love that car and oh, I like what got out." Bro-in-law said, "That's my older brother!" I was embarrassed and I knew he would tell him. Embarassed

He introduced us and we had small talk. When the music starts he ask me to dance and at the end he said, "I have noticed you many times and never knew your name." I said, "Me too!" Cool

He ask me out the next Saturday night and I could hear him coming 6 blocks away. I had this warm and fuzzy feeling and still do. Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari

Last edited by Corona on Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some years ago I was a shy, myopic 16 year old.
I sat at the front of the biology class to see the board.
Some twit threw wads of paper and shouted "swot " at me.
I vowed revenge.

But being shy it took me some time...
Eventually he had a home to furnish, a mortgage, cars to keep in fuel and a bunch of children to provide for.

Thats revenge Twisted Evil
remmy223
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

glastonbury festival

Cool
oh what wonderfull days we had there to.
i think........er ...bit blurry ......
now i start to try and remember

was i really there

Rolling Eyes

you are bauitfull i will show the picture to my kid

Death man walking.
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We met at work. I was filling out my time sheet and there she was. Later she told me she didn't date coworkers which made me all the more interested. Maybe that was her plan or something.

Meeting her was the best thing that ever happened to me. I love her very much Very Happy

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
Fo'andles
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

On a blind date at a railway station, that was 29 years ago.

There is only 23 days to go to St. Valentine's day,
this is a early warning for those who missed it last year. Very Happy
leeuwen
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does girlfriend count too? 2.5 years together and counting.

We were both attending the same High School. My bike had a flat tire so I was forced to walk home all alone, she just happened to pass by. I knew her through some of her friends but never really talked to her. She asked me if she could walk with me. Then there was chemistry. 2 weeks later we were dating.

I can only imagine what would have happened if I didn't have that flat tire Neutral

"IM STILL SLEEPING IN STREET WITH HEAVY CILD HERE AND I CONTACT YOU THROUGH NET
FROM THE MONEY I BEG FROM ETHIOPIA EOPLE FROM STREET. PLEASE IM WEAK AND TIRES OF LIVING WITH OUT HELP. "
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Chibuike wrote:
I don't have a husband Sad

I don't understand how some women can marry 8 guys and I can't even find one. Oh sigh.

I was engaged once when I was 18 but I thought I would wait for a better offer; little did I know it would be the only offer. Laughing

Same here so far Smile only that I�m male and that I was engaged 7 years ago, which held for several years until she had to move and I had to stay there.
Thank you for bringing up stupid memories Sad
My answer to the question would be New Year�s Eve party 1998/99 Sad

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I met my wife at work. She was sitting there at the reception, and I came in, fresh in HK.
After a week or two we started going out for lunch, talking a lot, and one day it was just like bang.

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic