SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Very annoyed cheque lad!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@MM - Maybe you were one of his unreliable workers? You have to do things his way, or else suffer the consequences. He is a tough boss to work for. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, I am back in. I received an email saying the company computer was attacked by a virus but thankfully my information was saved. I guess I will have to go tell him that I sent the laptops and the information. To bad I threw my receipt away from the shipping company and the information was sent to his old email Wink

^^DD^^ eighteen is awesome. I have trouble keeping up with one. IMHO, we have to be making a dent of some sort in his life. I know in some of the emails I have received, he sounds like he kinda hurting for funds. Good!

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@justicebdone - Glad your back! Ray has been whining alot to me in chat.
He needs his cash, why am i delaying so much, are you doing this to me because the check was late, when will you send the money....Well, he doesn't like , and he won't do a bank transfer, and I have to meet my gal soon. I'm doing my best! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad

Last edited by SlapHappy on Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

no news from Ray. Perhaps I'm one of the forgotton ones? Crying or Very sad
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray is asking 3 of my characters for bank details. He wants to transfer money in, and then I'll transfer money to someone else. I presume the money will come from a phished account.

I'm not sure how I'll answer. I'd really like to find details about his phished account (to warn the victim), and about Ray's account (to report to Alan). But if I give him completely made-up bank details, I don't think I'll get very far.
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^DD^^

Wow, thats a tough one. I wish I could help.

^^AB^^

With that sexy voice and long long legs you will never be a "forgotten one" to me Wink Hopefully I will be able to catch another show of yours sometime. Laughing

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

BACK the ATTACK
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If anyone feels that Ray has forgotten you, it may be that he lost your address when his old email addy was shut down. Even if he has never given you his new address, write him at the new address anyway, saying "Sorry to hear of your computer problems. As you asked, I am confirming my address, here it is: xxx Main St"

I did that with some brand new baiting addresses and he didn't bat an eye.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@DogDine - Why don't you PM a Mod and ask what to do next with possible vics phished info, and what to tell ray? I'm sure you can just stall him until you get some advice.

@arranblonde - Did you finally get ray to respond to you?

FYI- I'm trying like hell to get out of this state and send my payment to Ray. He's down to his last 20 pounds, and the police are inside his apartment, A lawyer is threatening him with expulsion from the UK, if I don't get my ass in gear and help him. Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm playing with Ray regarding the bank account and see where it leads.
Raymond wrote:
Please there is a transfer which will be made soon from the payee and i will love to make use of your account
Please Kindly send me your
Bank Name
Bank Address
Routine Number
Account Number
and the Name on the Account

When the money enters your account, you will cash it and send it via wire transfer to the account i will provide to you
Hoping to read from you soon

Thanks

Since Ray can't even spell 'routing' correctly, he and I did a little Abbott and Costello routine.

I wrote:
Hi Raymond,

If you want to send a bank transfer to me, here is my bank:

xxxx [real bank]
xxxx [real address]
Account xxxxxxxxx [made-up 9-digit number]
My name is on the account.

Who will transfer the money into my account?

Thanks

Raymond wrote:
I need the routine number also

I wrote:
Hi Raymond, the account number xxxxxxxxx is what I use routinely.

Raymond wrote:
You mean your account number has no routine number?
or your account number is also the same as your routine number?

I wrote:
The account number is the routine number.

Raymond wrote:
Thanks you for the information
I will let you know as soon as the transfer is made
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^DD^^
I love that, I am sitting here laughing at the coffee shop I stopped at this morning. People were looking at me like I need some medical help. Laughing

^^SH^^
Just so you know, Trinity and I are back in Vegas selling her apartment contents and getting her packed for the trip back to PA to live with me. I found true love in Vegas, who would have thought it possible Wink Mr James said he was trying to get contact details from you so that I could visit you.

BACK the ATTACK
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray signed me up to be a check dispatcher, and he sent some names of people to receive checks. He only sent 8 names, so I hope this is just a preliminary list with more to come. Of the 8, 6 are my own characters. I am guessing the other 2 are also baiters, because one has a baiter style name and the other has an invalid address.

Joe M@m@, Jr. in Austin Texas
G@rry L@mbert, also in Austin.

Are these anyone here?

If this list is representative, poor Ray has no real victims, only baiters.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@justicebdone - Well, you better get cracking finding out where I am, because in a couple of hours, I'll be "leaving las vegas." Hey, wasn't that a movie? But what happened in it? Could i use some of it in my bait? hmmm... Anything funny in there I could use? Collective Brain?
Ray hasn't asked me for any details about where i am yet. I still think he has hope of payment. BTW- They guy in the new white LandCruiser heading north is me...hehehe Laughing I could return tomorrow, though. How long are you staying? Wink

Safari Issac to Chad
phantom_duker
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@DD

Joe M@m@, Jr. in Austin Texas reporting for duty! Last message I got from Ray was Monday. No marching orders from him yet. I'm not G@rry L@mbert though.

-You are insulting us and calling us names,anyway its all good,all we have about you will be forwarded to the fbi,cia and the new scotland yard,we also work with the good morning America,we always for information of people to them and they air it on the programm. - 3fcc
-My wife is very worried about my present condition. Am now psychologically unbalanced. - H3enry R1card0
-All this your cook and bull stories will not help matter - nwa0l15a inn0c3nt
-i made a vow never to be rude to anyone one but yours is extra-ordinary. You abused me too much and its very very bad - the annoyed cheque lad
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All right, phantom_duker, this is great. I haven't yet gotten my supply of checks from Raymond, but I should have them shortly. When I do, I'll let you know when I am supposedly sending out your check. Then you can pretend to get it and bait Raymond however you please.
phantom_duker
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@DD - Hope you don't mind being a dyslexic dispatcher. The first check that you send to me is supposed to be misdirected and I panic easily.Crying or Very sad

-You are insulting us and calling us names,anyway its all good,all we have about you will be forwarded to the fbi,cia and the new scotland yard,we also work with the good morning America,we always for information of people to them and they air it on the programm. - 3fcc
-My wife is very worried about my present condition. Am now psychologically unbalanced. - H3enry R1card0
-All this your cook and bull stories will not help matter - nwa0l15a inn0c3nt
-i made a vow never to be rude to anyone one but yours is extra-ordinary. You abused me too much and its very very bad - the annoyed cheque lad
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

phantom_duker wrote:
@DD - Hope you don't mind being a dyslexic dispatcher.

I was planning to have this first batch of checks all arrive perfectly. That will establish my credibility with Raymond, which hopefully will open the floodgates to him giving me a big list of his real victims - ha ha, if he has any real victims. Razz

But if you prefer that your check go astray so you can panic to Ray, that's fine. A bunch of people on the list are my own characters, so I'll make sure they get their checks OK, which should be enough to prove to Ray I'm a good dispatcher. Anyway, I can always blame your missing check on the postal service. And your missing check will be an excuse to waste another of his checks by sending it to you again. Twisted Evil
arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm back in .....

Quote:
Hello XXXX
Thanks so much for your love
I decided to tell the payee to hod on while i get my new email addresss
Please kindly re send your information such as

Full name
Address
City
State
Zip code
Phone number

While i reconfirm it then the payee will send the check again
Please i am very sorry for the delay

Thanks
XXXXXXX

My agent just called .... apparently there's the chance of a gig in Seattle in the next few days. Hurrah!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@arranblonde - You know I really didn't get to see your show, or your legs, the last time you were on stage. I'm hoping to get up there to Seattle by next Wednesday or so. Something unforseen may keep me here in Vegas area for the weekend, though I'm sure it won't be my fault....?? Very Happy Glad you made it back ok. I trust there was no interrogation, and no distrust involved?

Safari Issac to Chad
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^AB^^

Welcome back, when I got contacted again by Ray it was like finding the Christmas present I always wanted under the tree. Very Happy

^^SH^^

That's funny in about 12 hours, Trinity and I will be leaving Las Vegas ourselves in our new to us Subaru Forester. I love the Subaru AWD.
Enjoy your trip. Maybe, I could be convinced to travel North instead of East. Of course that will keep me from finding out what the problem with the laptop shipment is. Twisted Evil

BACK the ATTACK
arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@slaphappy - no problems at all. Its not entered his head as to how I've managed to find his new e-mail address .... Not sure how long I'll be in Seattle for - I'm just waiting on confirmation from my manager.

Oh yes, and if you'd had less to drink you could have enjoyed the show (and my legs) and lot more. I know JBD did ....
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@JBD- ok, well, if ray wants you to drive home to PA, then I guess you better do it. The drive should be nice, if you take the scenic route. Women love the scenic route, nice and slow, and they tire of being cramped too many hours in a car. You know how women are... Very Happy
I'm sure ray might want you to visit me someday. I'm not very reliable, and he should have a breaking point. I just haven't hit it yet.

@arranblonde - It was that damn Cowboy Hat that blocked my view, not my drinking! I see perfectly well when I'm drunk, thank you. I sure hope I don't ever run into that guy again! I'll fix his wagon. Evil or Very Mad
Maybe we'll meet again, my darling, and maybe we won't...?? Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@DD - please take care when giving bank details to scammers, just because an account number is made up and unknown to you doesn't mean it's not valid and belonging to an innocent third party. We don't want (extreme example, but to illustrate a point) a recovering gambler to see he's got �5000 in an account that never has more than �50 in usually - he may be tempted to take it out for just one bet to get him out of trouble...Next thing we know, he has lost it, the bank recover the �5k, and now he's in massive debt too.

Instead, either provide an invalid number (one digit too short, or alphanumeric, or something), or an account that's been closed for a long time, or ask the bank manager (if sympathetic) what they would suggest? Just bear in mind made up and invalid may not mean the same thing!
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@manbiteslion,
I agree with you completely. In fact, I started a thread with this exact question. http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=127965

I didn't get any direct answers to my question, so I finally decided to use a real bank and a real address, and make up an account number with the wrong number of digits, as you say. I chose 9 digits.

In RL, all our own accounts have 10 digits and other people's checks I've seen have 10 digits. I once saw an account with 7 digits. I realize there is a chance the bank I gave the mugu might really use 9-digit account numbers. If that is true, there is also a chance I randomly chose someone's real account. The probability of those both being true seem infinitesimally small.

If some banking expert could provide a foolproof way to create fake bank account numbers, I would love it. For example, if one digit is a check digit, and I know the formula, it is easy to make a number where the check digit is wrong. This is true of US bank routing numbers, all credit card numbers, and Fedex tracking numbers.
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're absolutely right, the statistical chance of a collision is low with shorter numbers, and there's a higher chance those older accounts are closed by now anyway. Glad to see you're on the ball with it too - I'd be interested to see about the check digit, but I suspect each bank can have their own systems. Sort codes 77-xx-xx are slowly dying out, they used to be TSB, fwiw.

I once worked for a major (well, the major OS/Office company) IT company, very technically literate staff by and large, but making similar gotchas. I was on a test project which involved real-life data with non-real email addresses - everything else was valid though, including customer details, contract amounts, etc., and the test system was throwing out thousands of these - in the interests of 'security' someone had changed all the real email addresses to <emailalias>@bogus.com (and a few to @example.com too) - we were busy pumping out key live precious identifiable emails to third parties in the name of security - the details, if exploited, could have literally cost us millions. Of course when I pointed this out, there was a hoohah and I even convinced them using a nonexistent subdomain of their own would at least keep those emails inside the company! In the end they agreed to change to <alias>@bogus.<companyname>.com, problem solved. But it was a similar thing 'I don't recognise this made-up domain so it must be ok'. They got so, so lucky!
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Dog Dine,

I am the venerable G@rry L@mbert. So looks like your list is totally baiterated. Nice one!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic