SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Cursed by the FBI!!!! (Now: Disgraced)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BR Thumbs up I love how off script this lad is. He is completely in uncharted territory!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He seems to be a little tiny bit upset with me. Mad Gee, the FBI is coming over on Saturday. Shocked I'd better clean up the house.

This bait has been going on since mid-December. I've been through Engr. M4tthew 5. W1ll1ams, Engr. Wac0ott 5. M00re, Jessica D0nald, and now J0hn Andrews, all the same scammer no doubt. Approximately 80 e-mails, between us.

I'd like to take one more shot at stringing him along but I have to figure out the best approach. Suggestions?

Quote:
Dear George Herman,

You are more than stupis and goat because only goats does all you do. You should not expect any mail from us again your email address will be block soon. Jessica you will not see because you are so foolish and idiot. You parcel is no more with us Good day and bye forever from Global Fast Way Courier. Go and kiss your ass and suck your dick yourself. Do not ever write again to us.

All of your email has been deleted today. Go and complete you MTCN yourself and collect you forsaking money. An idoit you shall remain including your family. FBI will come to your home twodays from now and they will deal with you. Have a nice day.

Andrew

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"OUR BANK IS ABOVE OF ALL THIS NOSENCE ART OK" -- J0hn Smith
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Other than asking what sort of cookies the FBI like, chocolate chip, blueberry muffins,

you could try this, I used it on one of my Barristers and a bank manager.

Go to surplus, grab a lads address, copy one of the recovery letters from the efcc that are floating around in here, send it to yourself, copy/paste lads address into the from area, and fwd to your lad saying that now the efcc are working in it for you, you don't need them anymore.

It's usually worth a good siggy line from them at least

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Although I don't ususally do it, I decided that grovelling was the best way to go because I am really having fun with this lad. Of course, there is sure to be a slap in his future.

Quote:
Dear John Andrew,

I am very sorry if I made you upset by anything I said. I was honestly only tyring to help. It's just that I was so sad because I could never hear from Jessica again. It still makes me sad to think about this. I really, really love her. Won't you please tell her to e-mail me? I'm sure we can live happily ever after when we are married.

Please, sir, I want to be your happy customer once again. Please forget what I said and let us start over again ok.

Please accept me apology.

Ge0rge Herman Ruth

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The latest on George's relationship with Jessica. A little groveling did the trick.

Ge0rge Herman Ruth (me)
Various "employees" of Global Fast Way Delivery Courier (scammer)

Dear John Andrew,

I am very sorry if I made you upset by anything I said. I was honestly only tyring to help. It's just that I was so sad because I could never hear from Jessica again. It still makes me sad to think about this. I really, really love her. Won't you please tell her to e-mail me? I'm sure we can live happily ever after when we are married.

Please, sir, I want to be your happy customer once again. Please forget what I said and let us start over again ok.

Please accept my apology.

Ge0rge Herman Ruth

Mr. Ge0rge Herman Ruth,

I am in receipt of your email. Meanwhile, your apology is accepted and before I can tell Jessica any thing on your behalf. You need to do me a favour. Your customership is not needed because your parcel has been returned, so do not bother to call yourself customer again. You are not my customer, we know our customer and you are not one. In other for me to help you out with jessica, I want you to go to Western Union and make a payment for your delivery. And do not be distructive and disorder.

As soon as we receive this payment we will ask the lottery board to bring your parcel for delivery because we can not afford to waste time on your mails again and if you know that you are not ready just forget writing because we can not keep your parcel here in our office. For us to collect your parcel containing the amount you won in the lottery, go and make the delivery charges which is $1,500 Dollars. Below are the informations you need in western union. So forget about jessica for now and make the delivery charges and I will help you talk to jessica and make her her write again because I am the manager of the courier company.

WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER
Please find the remittance below, account department payment receiving informations:
Receiver's Names: Engr. James T. Fedrick,
Receiver's Address: Unit 7, James Brown Close,
Receiver's State/City: London,
Receiver's Country: United Kingdom,
Amount To Be Paid: $1,500 USD

Nevertheless, Western Union Money Transfer is our preferred means of receiving any payment and it is less cumbersome and faster for customers. If you insist on paying via this means in order for us to deliver your registered parcel, go to any of the nearest Western Union and make the delivery charges of ($1,500 Dollars). Your parcel will be collected from the lottery board and deliver to you soon we receive the delivery payment is receive. So forget about jessica for now and make the delivery charges and I will help you talk to jessica and make her her write again.

Lastly, you are to send to us the Western Union payment slip by scanning and sending it via the same email, so that the "Account Deparment Manager" can be able to confirm your payment and when confirm, immediately we will deliver your parcel.

Yours In Service,

Mr. Timothy A. Moore,
Manager.

LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
and I will help you talk to jessica and make her her write again because I am the manager of the courier company.

BR, I wouldn't accept that, it's not at all what you want, is it?

Jessica should be willing to write because G3orge is crazy in love with her, not because her mgr told her to write!

All you need is a sign that Jessica is interested...

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

George was indeed not satisfied. He wrote back that he has to hear from Jessica first before he sends any money. Next, I think George is going to tell Jessica he is coming to London to meet her and marry her and while he is there he might as well pick up his parcel in person.

bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My "honey" Jessica wrote back to me:

Good day Ge0rge Herman Ruth,

How are you today and how is everything with you? Well my Mr. Timothy A. M00re, the manager of the courier company has asked me to communicate with you once again because fo the relationship you and I had. Meanwhile, it was all your fault that makes me to leave your service. You weren't serious in your parcel and the relationship.

If truly you love me then come to UK and see me so thatwe can spend time together. What do you think? I really do not want to write you or to read your email again because of the way you act and the way you make me feel. But I have only told the manager that if i find that the same behavior again from you, I will not be happy and hope you get that. So how is life with you and how is everything going for you? Hope all is kool. I miss you as much.

Have a wonderful day.

Sincerely,

Mrs. Jessica A. D0nald.
Office of service staff,
Gl0bal Fast Way Delivery C0urier!

To which I responed:

Dear Honey Jessica,

Oh, I am so glad you wrote back to me. I cannot stop dreaming about you my little darling one. You are such a sexy girl. You never sent me a picture of you in a bathing suit as I asked.

I have very good news for you! I have enough moneys saved to come to England right now. I will come over and we can be married right away and while I am in England I will collect my moneys in person. that way we will not have to deal with your courier company again since they do not seem to be smart enough to handle this transactions.

After we are married would you like to live in England or the United State?

Your Honey,

George

The mugu is such an idiot that he wrote to me as "Jessica" and then again as "Timothy" within a few minutes of each other.

bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And Jessica once again:

I have read your email and to make everthing work out for you and I or not, remember you told the manager that you will be paying the $1,500 USD if I mailed you and told he read all you said and ask me to only mail you this mail. Next time you will not be hearing from me or the courier again. You know you did not make any payment but you just told the courier you have and they found out that you are just such a scrap.

All this that are happening are not my fault but yours honey. Since you have promise the manager and he did brought me back to you again after a long time, I wish you just go to the Western Union in the morning or afternoon today and make this payment. How will I be able to write you when my manager ask me not to mail you and to leave your service. I don't want to loose you to stop mailing you, please I beg you don't go back on your words because a man do not go back on their words.

Make the payment to the courier if not for anything but for my sake, so that they can allow me to write you. Ok what if I want to support the payment by $500 USD, I will be glad to support you so that our relationship can continue. Please let me know if the idea is ok for you. I will be glad to support you honey because I love you. Have a good sleep sweety.

Sincerely,

Mss. Jessica A. D0nald.
Office of service staff,
Global Fast Way Delivery Courier!

And my reply:

My Darling Jessica,

You don't seem to understand. I am going to come to London now and meet you so that we can be married. Then I will collect my winnings in person. We don't need the courier company any more. I don't need to deal with those idiots any more and you don't have to work for those idiots any more. We will be so happy.

My passport is in order. Shall I come next week?

Oh, by the way, I am still waiting for that picture of you in your swimming suit.

George

LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, did I hear J3ssica volunteer to put up $500 of her own money to pay the Courier company so that G3orge won't lose his parcel?
And G3orge could pay the mgr an extra $1500 ( once he arrives in London) for being so accomodating?

I am definitely feeling "wuv is in the air" Very Happy

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jessica did not like my last e-mail:

Quote:

I have read your mail. Well I want to tell you that you are the most idiot and foolish man I have ever come across. Why must you call the company I work for idiot? You are very stupid to say that with your mouth. You have no manners and this is what I hate most. Did you even finish High School? I guess no, right? So stop bothering yourself because no more email will be sent to you.

Your delivery has been in raised and your messages also. I don't want you to come to UK because I can offord to see you failure. You have disgraced me in the presence of my manager, director and other staffs. Goodbye from me and look for other white girl in US or else where. May you live long and have wife that will be like me.

Sincerely,

Mss. Jessica A. D0nald.
Office of service staff,

bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Latest:

I have told you if you are not ready to pay for the time waste by you, stop write. You don't love me and I can not send you any of my picture any more. I will not welcome to be frank if you don't pay that money. You have waste our time, service and insult us. Since you are coming to UK to see me, you need to pay $500 US Dollars to our Zonal Office for the delay and time waste by you. You need to make $500 that is the only way we I can forgive and accept to marry you.

If ou can't pay $500, then consider me not not. If you are ready to pay this $500 USD to make me proud then let me know so that I can send you the Zonal payment informations.

Sincerely,

Mss. Jessica A. D0nald.
Office of service staff,

Dear Jessica Honey,

Very well. I will bring the $500 with me to London. But you must send me a picture of you in your bathing suit ok.

George

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic