SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ohh yes, a killer job offer!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
slingblade
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I might just close down my own business to work for this guy...then again he does not say much. But I am so honored they thought of me, especially since I never applied, what a day!!

So any recommendations on the best way to go forward with this?

Quote:
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am Mr. Chang Lee ,Managing Director of China National Arts & Crafts Imp./Exp. Corp.(CNART)

We are a group of business men who deal on Art and Craft and export into the Canada/America and Europe We are searching
for representatives who can help us establish a medium of getting to our customers in the Canada/America,Europe and Asia as well as making payments through you to us.

Please if you are interested in transacting business with us we will be very glad. Please contact us for more
information.

Subject to your satisfaction you will be given the opportunity to negotiate your mode of which we will pay for your services as our representative in Canada/America and Europe Please if you are interested forward to us your phone
number/fax and your full contact addresses.

NOTE:
It's vital you forward your reply to:[email protected]

Thanks In advance.

Managing Director
Mr Chang Lee.
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's likely a check scam, although he may offer alternatives. Just do the usual: ask for more information, sound skeptical, and then figure out how best to make his life miserable. Wink

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As JM said, this is likely a straight check mule scam. The "job" is a pretense for having you receive and try to pass bad checks, travelers checks, and money orders.

Don't go overboard with your first reply. Trust me, he will give you the job Wink. As previously noted, ask a few questions, be a bit skeptical, and just waste some of his time.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

AND..........

consider becoming a Premium Member. That way, you can have the check mailed to one of the drop boxes here, and if the send the droperator postage, you'll get a nice trophy to hang on the wall!

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@slingblade - Just give the lad a fake name, address. If you want him to leave messages for you, get a k7.net number. If you want to talk to him, use skype or other untraceable number. He will want to send you checks, cash them for him in your account, take out a percentage for you, then send him the rest WU. If he asks for bank account, give him fake details.
When he tells you the check is coming, that's where the fun starts. Delays in making WU payment, etc. If you want to see some fun these lads are put through, read The Very Annoyed Cheque Lad. This should give you some idea of what you might do to your lad.
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=122426
Have fun, while you wait for your Mentor to arrive. Did you ask for one, yet? Let us know how you are doing with this one. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic