SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Turkey

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
eamonn
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Eamonn family have decided to try Turkey for this years annual slobfest.

Where do people recommend for a quiet family holiday ?

get your baiting forms here
Dionysius
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It depends on what you want out of it and what your family is in to.

Firstly, look at a map of Turkey. This will do. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Turkey_Regions.png

Secondly, get a guidebook to Turkey, Lonelyplanet are the ones I relied on. If you are too cheap to buy a new one I have an out of date one I can send you (within reason for postage that is).

The best places would be the Marmara, Aegean and Mediterranean regions. Obviously, the western parts. These have beaches, ruins and beautiful countryside. My personal experience these areas is from the early 90's, so it it out of date.

I would say the following. Kusadasi - Beaches, ruins of Ephesus, Miletus and others. Gumbet near Bodrum not that far from Rhodes, right opposite Kos. Again beaches and ruins to explore. Marmaris right opposite Rhodes (I've never been there). Alanya on the Southern Coast. Again Beaches and ruins.

A guidebook will give you a better idea of what's around there than I can. BTW, Turks love kids and make a big fuss of them.

RIP - Lad vampire and muguito were the gifts that kept on leeching. Greatly missed.

Information about Scams and their effects with great trophies - http://www.scam-info-links.info/ from Scam Patroller - http://www.romancescambaiter.com/ from wayne
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've never holidayed in Turkey but I visited Istanbul for a few days not long ago, it was fantastic!

Enjoy your holiday.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
eamonn
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the advice, we have booked two weeks in calis beach. looks nice and has good reviews.

get your baiting forms here
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slobfest? is that anything like a rib eating contest?

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
Stoker Thompson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Enjoy!

We have been to Antalya and Bodrum. Fantastic times on both occasions.
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been to Alanya, which also is a nice place. We had trips to different places, including Antalya and we had a really good time, except that the weather not always was as good as it was on the photos...

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

merhaba nasilsiniz = hello how are you pronounced "mur habba nasil sin is"
autobus chuffeur = bus driver
Hayir = no
Evet = yes
Adam = male (well you would want to go to the right toilet lol)
Yedigun = seven days or week
Yillan = snake - and as there poisonous its best to know that lol.

Istanbul was contantinople, avoid the mountains there are guerillas there and can be extremely dangerous. Stick to the main cities or the ski resorts - turkey might be a hot country but in the ski area its coooold.

Thats about all i can remember about it.

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello
Dionysius
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Kurdish troubles is usually confined to the South East of the country though the PKK have targeted tourist resorts in the past. It's basically the same as Britain during the Northern Ireland troubles. You and the tribe should be okay.

Calis Beach - Fethiye. An okay town, I spent a few days there recovering from sunstroke. It's got some nice Lycian tombs in the cliffs that are easy to reach and a picturesque castle. Olu Deniz beach is a short minibus ride away, but the ruins of Xanthus and Patara are a bit further away.

RIP - Lad vampire and muguito were the gifts that kept on leeching. Greatly missed.

Information about Scams and their effects with great trophies - http://www.scam-info-links.info/ from Scam Patroller - http://www.romancescambaiter.com/ from wayne
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic