SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Very annoyed cheque lad!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

arranblonde,
Quote:
I told them you were gonna come so they came to see you sing
Ray is lying, here. Evil or Very Mad He never mentioned you to me. And I don't know about justicebdone. I haven't heard from JBD today. RL probably getting in his way again. I think Ray is fishing for answers. Mum's the word.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SH ... Ray and I exchanged a few mails last night. Thought you might be interested Very Happy

Quote:
I told them you were gonna come so they came to see you sing

Me:

Quote:
Why thank you - that's so sweet of you. Did they enjoy the show? And why were they fighting?

lots of love,

Vera

Ray:
Quote:
Oliver told me the show was great
Wayne and Oliver are two different parties and football clubs fight i guess
according to Oliver

Me:
Quote:
That's so sweet of Ollie to say that. He sounds like a real nice guy.

I don't understand why boys fight over silly things like football teams.
At least no one was hurt too bad. I hope they make up and become friends again.

Lots of love,

Vera

And finally Ray:

Quote:
They are settled now
They are good

SO your checks comes either tomorrow or friday
Please bear with me

So that's good then - a weight off my mind in fact.
Rolling Eyes
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@arranblonde - thanks for the update. Ray said:
Quote:
They are settled now
They are good
Well we shall see how "settled" I am when either Ray tells me who Oliver really is, or I see his damn Cowboys jersey! I am never going to give one thin dime to a fan of "America's Candyasses!"
I hope you get your check ok, and your singing career takes off.
It takes lots of cash to finance a music comeback You are not getting any younger, honey, but you sure have the legs! (hint Wink)
I hope justice fills me in on any goings on his way, today.

EDIT: Had a nice conversation with ray. Very Happy
Quote:
me: ray, are you there?
me: ray! what's all this shit about you watching me?
who the fuck is Oliver?
me: i'm not giving this Oliver character friend of yours any cash until you explain this to me, Ray.
Raymond: he likes you and he told me about you so i told him you are a friened
Raymond: common Wayne, what do you take me for? have you forgotten who i am?
common Wayne, what do you take me for? have you forgotten who i am?
me: ray, iwas very drunk. oliver has not contacted me yet. i don't remember much of that night, just got fucked up hurt bad.
Raymond: oh sorry
you said Dana sent the money the other time. so where is the MTCN or what did she tell you ?
me: Weezy had to tell me what happened, and i couldn't even walk straight
i saw the form. i took it back to wu, and got my money back.
Raymond: ok you have gone to collect it back from the WU
did they give her the MTCN this time or what did they say ?
me: they said that is the only was to send money WU out of the state of Nevada, because it is a gambling state and they want to protect the security of the visitors to las vegas from losing their money.
Raymond: OK
me: you had trouble with it before, so i didn't send it that way again, but if you want to try again, i will go back and resend it.
Raymond: No, can you go to another state to send it , please i really need cash, Pplease help
me: not till at least Monday, as Weezy and I are getting along real good, ray, if you know what i mean.
she is so hot, ray!
Raymond did not receive your chat.
I guess he bought my story of not knowing who Oliver was. And he definitely doesn't like MTCN. hehehe I didn't get to tell Ray if I could send his money on Chat, as his connection dropped out again, so I sent him an email.
Quote:
subject sorry, your chatbox dropped out.

Ray,

You didn't get my last message on chat. your box dropped out. i can't leave the state until at least Monday, as I have some rather pair-shaped ideas to discuss with her. She's staying until Sunday night, and things are going so well with her, I'm not going anywhere till Monday, Ray. Sorry, but she is so hot! and I love her.
talk to you later. have a nice day. i know i will!
Wayne

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad

Last edited by SlapHappy on Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SH and AB

RL is always busy it seems. I get one or two shots at the net a day lately. Ray, emailed me and requested that I stay in Vegas to recover the company money but alas . . . he was to late as Trinity and I had boarded our flight for my home in the snow covered hills of Central PA.

just sent:

Mr. James,
I am so sorry as I was unable to check my email before my flight home. I am now home, Trinity came with me and we spent the night playing in the snow, she has never played in the snow. She lived out West her whole life. Watching her is like watching a little kid, she is loving it. Trinity has to go back to work next week sometime, if you like I could go along with her and find that vile thief Mr Dwops.

You should have seen that drunk, one little shove and he collapsed like a cheap house of cards. He bumped his head on the seat and started whining like well, like a Giants fan.lol
Anyhow, let me know what you would like me to do, Trin just jumped out of the shower and I have a fire going in the fireplace, looks like good times are just ahead for me and Your wonderful company.

Semper Fi,
Oliver
[/quote]

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SH

His reply didnt take long.

Hello Oliver
Not to worry i have concluded with him and he said he will send the money he explained that is girl friend was the one who took the money. her name was Dana
so he said he will make sure he send it to day or Monday unfailingly

Please i want you to please call the shipping agency and ship the laptop out

Hoping to read from you soonest
Bye
Rayond

Glad to hear you have made honest and are sending the money unfailingly. Just like me and the laptops. Looks like a good week for Ray Twisted Evil

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

BACK the ATTACK
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray sounds like one desperate mugu!!

He sent me a cheque, I sent him some nice security forms that he completed ( badly) , he then sent me the phone numbers of several other mules ( I think) which i forwarded to a mod. After all that he sent me bank account details which i forwarded to Alan.

Today I got this

Quote:
The lady has been checking her account since that very day
It seems you did not transfer any money into her account
A wire transfer tooks 3 to 5 days and today is the 6th day no money was reflect
Please may be i can send someone to you to come and collect the money from you

My answer

Quote:
Ray

I'm not too sure what you are saying here. It seems to me that you are saying that I am lying. How, otherwise can I take the suggestion that you send someone to collect the money.

Either you think that I am lying to you or why would you suggest that someone can come and collect it?

maybe this woman cannot be trusted. The best thing I think that i can do to get to the bottom of this is to call veronica direct and see what she has done with the money that I sent to you.

Then

Quote:
Hello Gene

I hear from her now that she has the money

Please i am so sorry

Latest

Quote:
Dont Worry Gene

please resend me your home address and please always make sure you come online and check your email 2 time per day and also make sure you phone is working for contacts

Oh yes!!! Back on the hook!!!!!

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@MM - Nice to hear you are having success with him, and disrupting his business.

@ justicebdone, arranblonde - Yes, Ray wants his money, unfailingly on Monday. But I'm goona wait till Monday and then disappoint him, again, i'm afraid, as Monday is Dr.Martin Luther King Day in the USA!
Hooray! All the banks are closed, and Western Union, too! hehehe Laughing
Quote:
Okay wayne

I will wait till monday but please let your monday be monday
we talk later
Bye
----
to Raymond James
subject Re: sorry, your chatbox dropped out.

Hey, I just thought of something, actually Weezy told me. Maybe I can do a bank to bank wire transfer for you. the, you could have your money before monday. If you want me to do that, let me know, ray, and send me your bank name and account number to send it to. ok?
Bye
Wayne
----
to Wayne Dwops
subject Re: sorry, your chatbox dropped out.

Wire transfer take 5 to 7 days from US to UK
Please Western Union is fast
Please Wayne
Help and assist
There has been too many delay
----
Next week is gonna suck for Ray. I'm hoping that jbd has a little problem in getting the laptops to Ray, too. Evil or Very Mad At least Ray had the decency to call off the company police, and not act violent toward me to get his money. hehehe Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^MM^^

Way to go. He is running in circles and there is no payday coming, from any of us.

^^SH^^

Violence is always an option on Ray's plate . . . I work cheap Wink

I am off to a climbing competition in Coatesville, PA in RL, wish me luck.

BACK the ATTACK
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@JBD - Good luck on your competition rock climb! Isn't it gonna be cold swinging around up on a mountain today in PA? Glad it isn't me.
Let us know how you do.

Safari Issac to Chad
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@JBD, wow, a climbing competition! I've gotten to the top of Half Dome in Yosemite a few times. But I took the long strenuous hiking route around the back, not the insane climb up the sheer face. You climbers are nuts, but the world needs nuts. Good luck in the competition.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a very disturbing email from our lad this morning. Someone named "Russel" has hacked Ray's computer!
Quote:
subject Computer is Being Hacked

Hello Wayne

My computer is being hacked by a thief name Russel
Please be aware of this and dont contact him

Ray
Of course, I'm shocked! Shocked
Quote:
Ray,
What is going on? Who is Russel? Is he a worker in your company or what?
I don't understand this. What is his purpose? How did he hack your computer?
Is my computer in danger of being hacked, too? Is it even safe for me to contact
you in email, Ray?
Let me know what's going on, ok?

Wayne
Now, I have my suspicions, but does the person responsible want to own up to this new development? Confused Oh, Russel, are you out there, Russel? What could be your dasterdly plan? And how is Wayne going to safely get Ray his money, when there is a hacker running amok!! Very Happy Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had no idea this bozo was still out there. I opened up the baiting gmail account that I had used with this guy and he pounced on me with chat.
Quote:
Raymond: hello Penny How are you
Raymond has taken this chat off the record (from now on, chats with Raymond will not be saved in your Gmail account or Raymond's) Learn more Cancel (Duhhh! Like I don't know how to save them, gmail)
me: hello
Raymond: How are you doing
me: okay
Raymond: This is raymond
me: Yeah, I remember you
a job, right?
Raymond: How wonderful it is for us to chat on here. How was your weekend going. Yeah you are right
me: Yeah, I don't get online much anymore. weekend is good
Raymond: yeah i know I wonder what could be wrong but i guess you have been busy
me: yeah been busy but also didn't pay net bill [frown]
Raymond: why didnt you pay net bills. thats funny
me: just haven't had money.
Raymond: oh sorry
me: been living with my sister
Raymond: Living with your sister? why what happened to your house ?
me: got kicked out
Raymond: Oh yeah i remember you said you quit. but you did get a check the last time we sent you and you never get back to us (you'd think this would upset most employers, wouldn't you?)
me: no I never got a check
Raymond: didnt you get a check sent to your former address
me: nope
Raymond: wait let me check the tracking number
me: never got one
Sent at 4:17 PM on Sunday
Raymond: go to www.ups.com and track this 1Z40873F2310001801
You didnt Notify us so you lost the check. But i think the check is still with the UPS . maybe you can call them and give them the date may be you can regain it. (actually I called UPS and notified them. They discovered it was sent on a stolen account and it is now in safe hands.)
me: k
Raymond: ok
me: now or tomorrow?
Raymond: today is not a working day
me: yeah
Raymond: call them tomorrow
me: will do
Raymond: the check is 4800$ and remember you are having 10%
me: Oh geez what was that for??
Raymond: call them and get back to me on my email. its a payment of textile supplied
me: oic
Raymond: good
me: and I'm supposed to send the check to you?
Raymond: you cash the check have your 10%
me: Uh Raymond, I'd rather just send the whole thing to you. There's a lot of stuff about bad checks on the tv these days.
Raymond: i know the check is not fake check it very well when you get it
me: ok
me: where are you again?
Raymond: United Kingdom (haha! Liar liar pants on fire! Last time you told me you were in India)
me: Do you have an account I'm supposed to put the money in?
Raymond: yes there is an account i am going to give you in the USA or can you send Western Union to UK ?
me: ok. no i'd rather deposit in your account
Raymond: good
Raymond: i will be off soon. i wanna get something. we will talk some otherday
me: sure. see ya later

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm trying to get old Ray to take me on as a check dispatcher. He hasn't exactly said no yet so I'll keep harping on about it.
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just emailed Ray and the email bounced. I have been using the Raymond textile address. Hopefully he gets back to me.
How else will I be able to meet more of my fellow employees. Cool

Thanks for all the wishes and thoughts on the comp. Thankfully, this time of year it was at an indoor climbing gym. Otherwise it would have been darn cold. As a gym, my friends and I did very well at the competition gym which is about two hrs away. We took 25 climbers and won jr regionals and had numerous beginner/intermediate/advance placers in both womens and mens. And out of the top eight guys there we had the number 6 finisher. I have to say, those young bucks can climb. I am proud of our local gym. I wasnt one of the winners but I had a GREAT day with GREAT friends.

BACK the ATTACK
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@justicebdone - hmmm, his email bounced?? I don't know who the "mysterious hacker" is on this board who has gained access to ray's email (or so he says.) Whoever it is can PM me if you wish to remain anonymous..I'll have to try a message to him today at that address, and the new one he gave me, "for security reasons."

Safari Issac to Chad
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just sent Raymond an email and mine bounced too. The bounce message said "No such user."
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Maybe a real vic reported his email to the ISP, and they shut him down? or a baiter on here reported to the ISP to shut it down? or Ray shut it down for suspicious reasons? Maybe he's trying to find out who is the joker, and who is not? I'm not sure. I guess you guys will have to wait for him to re-contact you, and don't share his email address on the board, PM only to "trusted" baiters as needed for your twisted tales of woe on him. Confused

Safari Issac to Chad
phantom_duker
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm a recent new hire, but I never received a check from our lad. In fact, I never received much in the way of email from him either. Tonight, he re-contacted me with his new email address, and has been asking for all of the data I gave him in the past, including name. I think that he has email addresses, but none of the data that went with them. Now, when I reply back to him, he's been responding almost instantly. Very Happy
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear old Ray has also sent me his new addy. I googled it and is shows up quite often along with his "attacked" addy.
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No baiter from here with half a brain is going to report a lads email addy to Gmail.

I would be surprised if anyone else could shut it down as it doesn't appear to be used for spamming his opening mail either! Lads do this sort of thing occasionally for all sorts of unrelated matters. Maybe he's just decided that the box is "unlucky" because of the number of failures he's been getting recently Laughing

Good idea though about keeping his new addy to those who "need to know"!

BTW , Russell was one of the names of company officers in Arizona I was supposed to wire money to. Maybe he has reported Rays addy to Gmail?

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Whatever the reason his addy got shut down, I'm taking advantage of it. Apparently he lost a lot of his victim records and he's writing to ask people to send him their address. So I'm writing him from a few brand new addresses saying "sorry to hear you lost my address, here it is again." I'm now baiting him from 18 addresses.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm glad you guys are back in the game, and that he may have lost vics info. I guess a lot of good has come of this after all. It's definitely more aggravation for him, and that's nice. Very Happy
@DogDine - 18 addresses, 18? hehehe Laughing You are a maniac! You must be taking lessons from GomerPyle.

Safari Issac to Chad
jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eighteen? Shocked

Wholy-Cow you guys are keeping the lad busy!

"I was brought up in a motherless babies home"

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

pony pony EmailParser pony pony
Ponies taste like cyanide and happiness.
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Eighteen? Shocked

Yeah, I try not to let it consume my life. Embarassed Twisted Evil

My main challenge is periodically sending emails from each address saying "Raymond, where the f*** is my f***ing check, you incompetent a**h***!" but saying it differently from each character so he doesn't figure out they're all the same person. And spacing them out so he doesn't see 18 emails all sent at the same time.

He's now hired 2 of my characters to be check dispatchers, so the fun should be stepping up soon, if he actually sends anything. One of the dispatchers is using the Oregon drop box because I forgot that music man already used it. Embarassed If Raymond noticed, he hasn't said anything.

It makes me curious how many total baiter addresses we are making Raymond juggle. Is anyone keeping track? This thread started with Raymond bragging that he has so many victims that a few baiters can't put a dent in his business. I hope we are proving him wrong.
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Unfortunately I don't think Ray wants to employ me anymore!! Crying or Very sad

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic