SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

[email protected]

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's just a matter of getting this posted in all the internet cafes in Accra so that his pals will understand he's not the bad person we say he is.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Doofus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He sure does look cute. Shocked Laughing Laughing
Capella
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Would be terrible if that got sent on mass to his buddies Very Happy

Malaysia
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I did that to Tutut| Kalab| and you can see how ungracious he was about it in my sig line. Laughing

You just can't help some people.

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17

Last edited by Professor So And So on Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Mylord....

You obviously have been very hard done by and must feel like a true victim!

It's ashame that you are probably not going to get any sympathy here as people don't share your view...

I have an idea though, Send me your phone number, I am prepared to call you and we can have a chat, giving you an opportunity to express yourself and put across your side of the story...

We will post it here so that people can listen just how sad you really are!

Only if you dare!

NTBS

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
Doofus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~ Professor So And So,

Remind me never to fall out with you. LOL Laughing Laughing
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Joseph, I really don't know how you truely feel about all this, so I really think you should leave your phone number for member notobescammed. he will call you in 4 -5 hours, and you can tell your side of the story.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Last Exile
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey buddy,

we have nothing against your being gay...

But we DO have an issue with your being a scammer....
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mylord wrote:
am joseph twumasi and thanx to you all for taking the fool on me but i hope it will be a lesson to me, so pls stop i have got to the root of the issue...so pls stop wring me ok...
and am part of the team now ok
take care

stop scamming

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
mylord
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i will give you my cell number but how will i be sure that u will not post my number on the net for other to used it against me tell me....also i want to let you know that am not a scammer , am just looking for a job online and am the real joseph twumasi of the simba safaris firm and not that guy with the corner behind him...ok
so you must had missed the two pictures ...that is if u care to know ok..
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you say so mylord. Not a scammer Rolling Eyes Right.. and i'm the son of a sailor.. Any more yarns you want to spin?

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you're all being so mean to mylord. Give him a chance to explain himself! Mylord, please, will you tell me more? I'd like to believe that you're innocent, but I don't have enough information.

How did you get mixed up in this mess?

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah - and if you're innocent I'll tell all the internet cafe owners in Accra to take down the posters. I'm not unfair you know. Cool

mylord
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

its all start with ,a friend of mine called Osei told me that he met a lady who wants a logo for a camp call simba safaris, as a young artist thsi was the chance for me to get noticed by the outside world , so i asked him to let me chat with the land , called Melanie ...so we did talk and i later met RObin who clam he wants the arts done by me and will pay me well ...and i did the arts when its get to the payment ...thing start to get rough ....so i just try to used my way by telling them if they wont pay me i will used african magic on them which i did talk with my vodoo man ...and asked me to wait cos its sound fishy...
i went to the extend of meeting the new owner who made me travelled to benin, i was for real if not so i will never go to benin to meet him if i was a scammer as you we call me now..so i have nothing to say..
you can do all you can i know am truly not a scammer that is why am really worried with what you are doing to me on the net ...
just confused now...
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You said in your PM to me Mylord that you would think about sending me your number...

I really think that you should think hard and send it to me so we can talk... people will listen and it's possible they will believe more than what they see written... You have to remember that scammers have a habit of writing lies, not often as clever at speaking lies...

That is your true test....

I've sent you another PM

NTBS

My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Joseph. I believe every word you say. These nasty people here are so harsh and evil, it makes me so mad that they treat innocent people like you so badly.

Oh hang on. That's not what I really meant to write. Here's what I really meant to write:

Whilst you're in the cyber-cafe sending scam mail, I'm at your house banging your mother.
And I make your father watch (that's if he's not in the yard screwing goats).

Now go away and die, you filthy little scamming twat. Twisted Evil

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
luckey

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@mylord: The people here are dedicated to going after scammers. There are strict policies against interfering with the activities of honest people.

If you have been wrongfully accused of something, please help us sort it out.

Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jeeze, slightly Shocked

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slightly, don't be shy, tell him how you really feel. Very Happy

I'd have said much the same, but now it would look I was just copying you Confused

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Doofus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mod Edit: Full requote of previous post deleted. See it above ^^^^

You could always send Slightly an unsolicited email offering to buy thier post for a share of your �500,000,000 fund locked up in the vault of a security company in Nigeria. Wink
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's going to send me his cell phone number tomorrow but apparently i'm going to be speaking with his barrister... Shocked

Draw your own conclusions...

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can understand why he should feel the need to be legally represented.

I think all parties should be required to swear an oath before giving testimony though - just to be on the safe side, or the whole thing will just lose all credibility.

mylord
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i think u have call me a scammer already and there is nothing i can do just to take it like that ...cos i dont know what to do for you people to see ma innocent ...also number is for my mum and i dont want to get her invloved in all this that is why am thinking so much about all this..but its not an issue for me to talk with you on phone ok..
but just confused now
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't be confused... We are not about to involve your mum in this!

If you would like us to stop calling you a scammer, then let's chat - we can judge the situation and make a decision whether you are a scammer or not!

If you say your confused, I/we think your scared...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic