SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What amazing luck

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
IH8Scams
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, typical inheritance scam setup, I'm gonna act as the next of kin for this guy, but I have to promise to donate a certain percentage of his millions to his charity. Amazingly within 3 days of first contact, he dies, so now the bank wants me to pay for the documentation and fly to London.

Strangely, the wealthy guy goes by about 7 different names:
- Prof Smith Doll (in his email and how he signed off)
- Professor Prof Smith William Shaboe Doll (by his Barrister once)
- Prof. Felix Doll. May his gentle soul rest in the bosom of the Lord, Amen. (by the bank)

I don't have them off script yet, but it's moving along very quickly. They ignore my questions, and had no problem when I provided incomplete information, and a useless passport scan (renamed .dll file).

Before his death, the bank offered me two options to transfer the monies to me.

(1)ACCOUNT TO ACCOUNT TRANSFER.
(2)DELIVERY OF YOUR FUND THROUGH A UNITED NATIONS DIPLOMAT.

I replied "ehh, just send a check".
Obviously from #1 they're hoping to get bank details, but what is the scam with option #2?

Or is this just a stall tactic since now he's died and they want me to come to London?
IH8Scams
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahh nevermind. Now I see. I have 3 choices:

Quote:
1, You have to pay for the Legal documents that will empower us to transfer your fund into your account.

2, You have to come down to London meet with a fiduciary agent who will help you to pull this money out of our bank with his connections and sign some documents regarding this transfer such as your transfer release order.

3, A diplomat working with the United Nations will deliver this fund to your country United Nations in a machine packed diplomatic box. In this case you need not to send down any money to London rather you are going to be responsible for the clearance of this diplomatic box that contain your inheritance fund but bear in mind that we do not know how much it will cost but the diplomat will make it cheaper for you because of his diplomatic license.

Once again I replied "just send a check".
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well they actually don't care much about YOUR account details.

The bonus with Option #1 is that you get THEIR account details. Most lads aren't knowledgeable enough to pull of any kind of "account hack" and steal all your money. The reason for your information is to gauge how "on the hook" you are.

As for Option #2 that's a typical run as well, but means you will probably be milked for more money. They WILL send someone to meet you at a location, and will either set you up with some construction paper money to be "cleaned" or take the money and run....or all kinds of worse possibilities.

I say you do BOTH options! Start with one, get his account closed, get frustrated and tell him it would just be easier to move to Option 2. By then he should be well off script and ready to start listening to what YOU suggest.

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

U.S. Passport Application - 50 Pages of Fun

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson
IH8Scams
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Peanut wrote:
As for Option #2 that's a typical run as well, but means you will probably be milked for more money. They WILL send someone to meet you at a location, and will either set you up with some construction paper money to be "cleaned" or take the money and run....or all kinds of worse possibilities.

I don't suppose that counts as a Safari since they probably have people already in London doing that for them.

Ok, so what do I do about sending them fake account details to initiate the transfer?
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Make em' up! Razz

The Gary Conservatory, for example, uses the highly esteemed banking business of:

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

U.S. Passport Application - 50 Pages of Fun

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Or Robb, Steele & Lute.

Actually, that's my law-firm, but they can be put to work banking, too.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you choose option 2 they will probably try and talk you out of it anyway. Most scammers don't want to meet up they just want an MTCN to take to Western Union/Moneygram it is easier that way. Try as I might I'm ashamed to say that although I have been baiting for over a year I have never had so much as one mugu wait for me at an airport holding a ridiculous sign; came close once or twice but they've always backed out Sad

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic