SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mass bait: You have to clear yourself from this mess

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
not run him away after a few exchanges.
Amazing as this must sound I have had 14 emails (27 exchanges) from them and they are being very patient at the moment with the native aluetian. That can of course change in a second though.
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok then I guess you know what you are doing.

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I wouldn't say that.
Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And a big round of applase please for who has just managed to move the bar a lot lower!

Quote:

Okay,we are going to take that $150 but make sure you dont smoke again.

This is the information to send it through western union money transfer or MoneyGram.

NAME:
ADDRESS: LAGOS NIGERIA

Send the payment information.

Waiting.

believes that the 3fcc are on to her after she and two sixteen year old friends were busted by a state trooper for smoking a bit of weed!

"I really love you coz i haven't see you" - John Martin
"I want to admit to you that you like me very much." Why thank you Tanya, I thought I did!
"This is the last benefit of doubt." - Efcc
"please climb in a head write to me that I did not worry for you" - Natalya
"i dont even at this stage know your sex:male or female or you are also metrosexual. f**K you!!!" - J03l - I really think he likes me!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The 3fcc are all heart, look they are even helping her to use WU!

Quote:
Visit this site and know what western union is and how it works,
www.westernunion.com

That is where you will send the $150 with the information we gave you earlier.
BLESS!

"I want to admit to you that you like me very much." Why thank you Tanya, I thought I did!
"i dont even at this stage know your sex:male or female or you are also metrosexual. f**K you!!!" - J03l - I really think he likes me!

lostinengland2006
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Must be getting desperate for money ANY money.

- Jennifer, Why have you taken my private letter to you to the scam website.
Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, it looks like friends have suffered the wrath of the 3fcc

Quote:
Thats ok if you send the money on monday,that is the only thing will make you not to go to jail,Cecelia and Julian are in already.

Oh what a shame that no WU transfers can be made today as it is Martin Luther King day in the US! Laughing Laughing

lostinengland2006
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I forgot about that. Looks like we may get a one day extension. But the payment MUST be made tomorrow.

LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The 3fcc has been ignoring my attorney character ever since his client fired B4rry, and got his new Nigerian atty, J0hn S4nd.
One last attempt to get a reaction:

Quote:
3fcc, I have asked three separate times for an accounting of the charges against my client, Mr. Juan Vald3z of the USA.
To this date, you have failed to respond to my requests.
My investigation of the circumstances of Mr. Vald3z alleged fraud charges show that indeed there is no case against my client.
Under the circumstances, I am advising my client that he has no worries because the 3FCC has no case against him.

I guess I should feel slighted, they just don't want my money? Laughing

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just in from our 'friends' at the 3fcc. was only able to raise $102.50 (and you don't want to know what she had to do to get it!) So she let the 3fcc know early this morning.

Their response!

Quote:

Okay,we are going to take that $102.50 but make sure its sent today

This is the information to send it through western union money transfer or MoneyGram.

NAME:
ADDRESS: LAGOS NIGERIA

Send these payment information.

So, we are now down to $102.50!

Anyone going for the sub $100 barrier?

arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

The lawyers and I have had a difficult time. First I was going to defend myself, then they told me I didn't have time, then we needed to get the court date extended and now the lawyer is going to court on my behalf today .... before getting paid. Do I win? Lawyer fees of zero?

Well, I did kinda suggest that he may get some cash via the westy tomorrow when the US reopens, but somehow I sense there may be problems. Rolling Eyes
Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anyone tried this lot with S3cure yet?? I have a feeling they need a game of MTCNBattleships to help them chill out a bit!

Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My native Aleutian charachter has sent MTCN s3cure and Sasquatch J0hm S4nds dosen't understand it. J0hn keeps asking for the information but is doing nothing to try and retrieve it.

My dingy southern house wife charecter reversed the script and is wondering when Daniel (her customer service rep from the 3fcc) is going to send her the $2500.00 via WU. Everything is confused and she and D4niel have no clue what is going on Very Happy

Edit. I love the s3cure mtcn. The good rev J1M a loto lad if mine is really doing poorly:
Total Correct boxes clicked: 6 Embarassed
Total Refreshes: 34 Shocked
He may be going for a refresh record. Very Happy
lostinengland2006
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Too bad we got hit by a snowstorm today. Not sure if I'm giong to make it to the WU to make a payment. Laughing

NewbBaiter-someday Master
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I may have lost these guys demanding more details about the legal trouble after about 2 weeks of stalling... If I don't hear from them today I will send another character (or two) their way.

*Edited for accuracy*

*Insert pissed off lad comment here* (coming soon!)
lostinengland2006
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can someone PM me the s3cure site?

Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@NewbBaiter-someday Master

I would rebate. My other character was dropped. It seems they are too lazy or to stupid to do anything about creating fake legal documents. Maybe others have had sucess with documents but I haven't.
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@lostinengland2006
PM sent
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't done much with them over the holiday weekend. Things have come up, what with the secretary being sick, the office being closed on Monday, etc.

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hers is an example of how confused the mugu is with my dingy house wife:
Quote:
Dear D4niel,
Why are you asking that? I am sure you have all my information on your companies computer, The Efcc are the ones that contacted me and they assigned you as my customer service representative. You are to do all the paper work. You said you would send me a copy of everything I needed. When do I get my refund? You told me that a Bariister owed me $2500.00 and that is would be sent via Western Union. I am still waiting for it. The blizzard we have may have them prevented the from presenting me with this prize. Please take care of this.
Thank you.

Of coarse they never told me that and now we have a full name of D4niel.

Quote:
D4NIEL A .MICHAE4 to me
show details 6:09 AM (1 hour ago) Reply

The money will be sent to you as soon as you send the required $500,i am waiting to receive the $500 from you.

Dan

So does this mean I win? Instead of decreasing the payment they are paying me Razz
lostinengland2006
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ That is funny. I started to just call him D4niel now also.

Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lostinengland2006 wrote:
Too bad we got hit by a snowstorm today. Not sure if I'm giong to make it to the WU to make a payment. Laughing
That is really bad luck! Sadly it is "that time of the month" for and the poor girl has terrible cramps and cannot get out of bed. Rolling Eyes Mind you, they are showing no sympathy at all and they think she is playing games with them. She will go to jail if she doesn't pay! Laughing Laughing Laughing

phantom_duker
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No lawyer needed! I'm a scared college student that just wanted to pay the fine and clear up this mess that I got myself into! One thousand and no change and I will be exonerated from this malicious accusery! Of course I followed the Ohio Department of Public Safety, Division of Homeland Security rules and regulations, and used MTCN S3cure! I even sent a WU receipt for authenticty. Twisted Evil

Edit:
Quick response back.
Quote:
We have seen the attached receipt,please provide the MTCN(Money Transfer Control Number) its a must that the receiver provides it here.

Waiting for your urgent email with the MTCN

3fcc

Sorry 3fcc, but start clickin' boxes!

Edit:
Lazy is right, not a single click!

Quote:
Please we cant get anything from what you forwarded to us,take the money and send it through moneygram,we dont have time to be going through this stress.

Waiting.

3fcc

Last edited by phantom_duker on Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:56 am; edited 2 times in total
lostinengland2006
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, never mind the snow for now. I'm having trouble with the name I'm supposed to send this to.

Quote:
Confirming
1. Senders name is D4niel An4ewookie

Just so I know for sure what the exact name is, reply back to me with the correct name spelled (THREE) times.

I just want to be sure. I've noticed a number of typing errors and want to make sure.

Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Sorry Efcc, but start clickin' boxes!

I think they are to lazy. They keep sending me emails asking for the information and they haven't even tried or logged on s3cure mtcn. I told them I can cancel the payment but there is no other means to send money other than through the bank.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic